Mini 950: DCI Mafia (The Results Are In...)

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:02 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Ok, I am back from my V/LA and I am happy to have been replaced into this game. I thought I'd have Internet access at the Sheraton hotel, but apparently not. Should have a read through done soon enough. Not sure where my vote is now, but for now:
Unvote
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Trumpet of Doom wrote:
The corps representatives woke up the next morning feeling very refreshed... except for the ones that didn't wake up at all. When they were all assembled and it was discovered that they were missing an additional, not one, but two of their number, they wondered if the missing ones were merely sleeping in and decided to go see what the problem was.

NavyCherub was the first one they looked for. He was in his room, all right, with a gun in his hand pointed at his head and with a CD player playing B.B. King's greatest hits. Some wondered if it could be a suicide; others didn't think so, citing the location of the bullet hole (six inches from where the gun was pointing) as evidence, and suspected foul play. A quick search of his room revealed that, fittingly enough for a cherub, he'd been a member of The Academy.

When they got to Looker's room, though, a much different scene awaited them. Looker was lying face-up... spread-eagled... with a variety of pentagrams and circles carved into his torso. As he turned to leave, Nicodemus tripped over a pamphlet lying on the ground describing the Wilderness Survival merit badge for the Boy Scouts of America - opened to a page discussing how to track animals.

Oh, dear.

NavyCherub,
The Academy,
Vanilla Townie, Got the Blues Real Bad N1

Looker, Madison Scouts, Townie Tracker, Sacrificed N1

Day 2 begins!
With 9 alive, it will take 5 votes to lynch and 3 to lynch at deadline.

Deadline:
Monday, May 5, 2010, ~9:00 PM CDT (GMT-6+1)
Reason "The Academy" is in red when he is just a "vanilla townie"? Is that a mistake or flavor that you can specify?
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Starbuck wrote:He already specified it. The Color of who people are is the band's colors.

He says it in the post directly above that.
Wow, I have no idea how I missed that. Thanks for that Starbuck :D
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

At the moment, my biggest scumspect is Nikanor. His answers to the questions right up front made him very suspect in my mind. It seemed he was trying to dodge any questions on his strategy to me, possibly so he couldn't be held accountable for not following his supposed "strategy" later. He then asks a very serious question with his
Nikanor wrote:Who is opposed to an ani lynch today? I want everyone to weigh in on this. Failure to do so will put you at the top of my scumlist.
He asks this, yet never refers back to it. He provides no case on ani and doesn't refer back to whether or not people weighed in on his question and what he thought of their opinions.

He then clearly bandwagons kunkstar for "active lurking and dodging". Seriously? He dodged the questions from the very beginning. At this point kunkstar has 10 posts with at least SOME quality, while Nikanor has 5 posts with nothing in them.

He then comes out of the closet of lurking and decides to make a bold statement.
Nikanor wrote:I have an announcement to make.

Parama is scum.

Carry on.
His reasoning is that Parama is "way too over-confident to be town". This is hilarious since he has made two over-confident statements himself in saying "Parama is scum" and "Animorph is scum, I demand to know what everyone else thinks" Over-confidence is a null tell as well.

He then bandwagons animorph, has yet to provide any reasoning behind his suspicions of him, with the simple reason
Nikanor wrote:Unvote. Vote: ani.
I don't mind an ani lynch, and we really need to get the ball rolling.
The verdict is that he has had many contradictions with "dodging" "lurking" "overconfidence", about 7 fluff posts that would make him an "active lurker", been on both bandwagons, and is accusing people of being scum with absolutely no reasoning. Hey look, SCUM!
Vote: Nikanor
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Parama wrote: I admit, I am ani's buddy. Townbuddies stick together.
Explain this, please.

CMAR: Your case is made less valid because of the general atmosphere of apathy yesterday. I do agree with the hypocrisy point though. I'd like for him to voice his opinion on Parama when he comes back, though.

Vote: Nicodemus
Not really apathetic, more V/LA a lot and many other things going on. As well as quite a few other games. Sorry for that.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:29 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Parama wrote:Oh one thing.
Stepho is probably town.
Carry on.
I love how Parama does the same thing I just bagged on Nikanor for doing :o
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:38 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Parama wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Parama wrote:Oh one thing.
Stepho is probably town.
Carry on.
I love how Parama does the same thing I just bagged on Nikanor for doing :o
BZZZZT Wrong. You called him out for hypocrisy. What my post is is my read on Stepho changing.
I wasn't referring to the hypocrisy. I was referring to his "Parma is scum. Carry on." comment :roll:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:18 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Parama wrote:But that's not your case. Your case is that he's calling me scum for being overconfident while doing the same thing himself.
I didn't accuse you of being scum for it. I was just pointing out the irony. Get your panties out of a twist.

Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Parama wrote:But you used it as an argument against me. Stop backtracking.
I can't tell if you are joking. I haven't put forth an argument on you and you aren't one of my scumspects at the moment. I'm not backtracking anything. All I did was point out the irony in your post. Ahhh, now I see. You just wanted me to post another panties twist picture.

Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Parama wrote:*headdesk*
I'm not continuing this if you're completely missing the point.
I get your point. My case against Nikanor was that he was being hypocritical in his bold statements and all, but you think I shouldn't suspect you for something you did that was similar, but not the same at all because you weren't being a hypocrite, you were just being Parama. The only flaw is that I don't suspect you at all, I was just pointing out the irony in the similarity of your posts.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Parama wrote:Okay, sure, I'll accept that, especially since I still think your Nikanor argument is awesome.
Hey look, a Parama compliment! That must mean it's good! CMAR is currently looking for a quote to put in his signature if you happen to have one :D Also, if anyone has noticed, Nikanor is also lurking at the moment. Just sayin...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Parama wrote:Okay, sure, I'll accept that, especially since I still think your Nikanor argument is awesome.
Hey look, a Parama compliment! That must mean it's good!
CMAR is currently looking for a quote to put in his signature if you happen to have
one :D Also, if anyone has noticed, Nikanor is also lurking at the moment. Just sayin...
Bolded

Btw, that was actually my next question Parama. You are a mind reader.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:01 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Nikanor wrote:You mean today? I posted in that game first because I didn't have a big wall to write in that game.
I only really did modding stuff yesterday, so you can't be talking about yesterday.

You're scum because you're a) not playing to your town meta; not only that, but not playing to your town meta in a scummy way, and b) fencesitting on whether or not I am scummy. Earlier today you said, "CMAR's points on Nikanor are actually pretty good, I wasn't really paying as much attention to him but he does seem a little hypocritical," which is classic fencesitting.
I'm almost positive that by this statement he meant "CMAR's points on Nikanor are good. I wasn't paying a lot of attention to Nikanor, but Nikanor does seem a little hypocritical." I think you misinterpreted it as "but CMAR does seem a little hypocritical."

I still don't understand how one can provide a case on someone, then be voted for reasons such as "he's trying to hard to look helpful" but then go on to say he finds the guy the case was made on scummy.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:16 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Parama wrote:Also, Nikanor, you just used a meta argument didn't you.
I think you need to die several deaths. Meta is a lie.
Vote: Nikanor

For hypocrisy, for meta, for being scum.
Not to mention that if he wants to use meta on someone else, he is yet again being a hypocrite:
Nikanor wrote:2. I Lurk lurk lurk as scum.

If you are trying to use meta against someone else, you must qualify it to be used on yourself as well.

Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #14) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:57 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Parama wrote:
Starbuck wrote:So you are going to ignore any and all cases on you?

That's pro-town :roll:
You idiot. I can't argue against both cases if arguing against one makes me more guilty according to the other. That's my point. Once you and Nik agree on which of your cases is better, then I'll gladly tear it to shreds, because I have arguments against either case but no argument against both.
CMAR continues to own Nikanor.
Thanks for my sig quote :D
Nikanor is very scummy. I don't see anything else. Also, this might be our last ML so I suggest we use it on a scummy target so we don't mess up if we are in lylo tomorrow.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:08 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Mod: Starbuck, Kunkstar, CMAR, and Nico all need prods. Make it happen.

RE: Navy ISO: Out of everyone, I think it incriminates you and Slaxx the most; in fact, you even bringing it up makes me feel a bit more suspicious of you. Why? Well, mafia is ALWAYS hesitant to kill people who have them as their number one suspect. Rarely, however, are they nervous about killing someone who just happens to be their second suspect, especially if they are suspect someone else far more.

If kunkscum wanted to kill someone who suspected him, then it'd be a far better idea to kill Slaxx, no?
I haven't given this game a lot of respect that past few day and haven't been posting, but I'm here and alive
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:10 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

ToD wrote:Vote Count J:
animorpherv1 (5, L-2) -
Nachomamma8, Nicodemus, NavyCherub, Slaxx, Nikanor

Looker (2, L-5) - Stephoscope, kunkstar7
Parama (2, L-5) - Starbuck, Looker
Slaxx (2, L-5) - animorpherv1, Parama

Not Voting (1): CryMeARiver
7 votes are required to lynch, 4 at deadline.
I realize that possibly two of the probable 3 scum were likely on the animorph wagon since it was easy to blend in there because it looked like town just trying to get a lynch in. I would like reasons for why you voted animorph and which post(s) you show this reasoning in.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:20 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:CMAR....How come 2? Could it not be all 3?
Could be if scum doesn't work well together. There was no need for all three to be on the wagon, he would have been lynched either way. It's just incriminating.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:43 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Wow, I completely forgot about this game :p

I am not scum. Due to lack of vote counts, how close am I to a lynch?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:04 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Nikanor wrote:
CMAR wrote:His answers to the questions right up front made him very suspect in my mind. It seemed he was trying to dodge any questions on his strategy to me, possibly so he couldn't be held accountable for not following his supposed "strategy" later.
Well, this is not true. Honestly, I'm getting tired with answering the same "random" questions over and over. You try playing on this site for a year with over thirty completed games and see how thoroughly you answer those same questions.
This is a terribad answer.
Playing with new people comes going through the same routine. You dedicated time to answering the questions badly, you couldn't have taken 10 more minutes to answer them truthfully?
Nikanor wrote:
CMAR wrote:He asks this, yet never refers back to it. He provides no case on ani and doesn't refer back to whether or not people weighed in on his question and what he thought of their opinions.
I don't need a case to put pressure on people. The reason for why I asked that was for future reference. The answers were useless until I knew ani's alignment.
Yes you do. You can't just accuse random people without any reasoning.
What did the answers and his alignment show you oh king?
Nikanor wrote:
Nik wrote:Failure to do so will put you at the top of my scumlist.
This was to get people to answer. I'm not stupid enough to think that not answering a question is actually a scumtell.
That's not what it sounded like. Either you actually thought that or you lied, your choice.
Nikanor wrote:
CMAR wrote:He then clearly bandwagons kunkstar for "active lurking and dodging". Seriously? He dodged the questions from the very beginning. At this point kunkstar has 10 posts with at least SOME quality, while Nikanor has 5 posts with nothing in them.
I pointed out that Navy had dodged a question, not kunkstar. And I'd say that my posts were of higher quality than kunk's, but that's just my ego talking.
That's even worse.
You pointed out that Navy was dodging. Then you voted kunkstar with no reasoing, but clear bandwagoning.
Nikanor wrote:
CMAR wrote:His reasoning is that Parama is "way too over-confident to be town". This is hilarious since he has made two over-confident statements himself in saying "Parama is scum" and "Animorph is scum, I demand to know what everyone else thinks" Over-confidence is a null tell as well.
Okay, by over-confidence I mean confidence of unusual amounts. I say that stuff as town all the time, while Parama has not been this confident in any of his town games that I've read. I can provide links if you'd like.
What else could over confidence have meant? Still, none of this changes the fact that you were hypocritical.
Nikanor wrote:
Nacho wrote:CMAR: Your case is made less valid because of the general atmosphere of apathy yesterday.
Nacho is mega ultra town.
This makes no sense.
Nikanor wrote:
Steth wrote:CryMeARiver, why would a scum act hypocritically at this point in the game?
Why
wouldn't
a scumbag act hypocritically? More importantly, why are you defending me?
This surprised me. Distancing your buddy? Interesting tactic.
Scum would act hypocritically because they have to lie. Town should not have to lie. Therefore scum has a better chance of being caught in their lie - hypocritical.
Nikanor wrote:
Parama wrote:But you used it as an argument against me. Stop backtracking.
Zomg opportunistic.
Again, this makes no sense.
Nikanor wrote:
Vote: Parama.

Gogo scumlynch.
Again, no case.

This is a good start. More to come as I read through.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:28 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Nikanor ISO2 wrote:
Who is opposed to an ani lynch today?
I want
everyone
to weigh in on this. Failure to do so will put you at the top of my scumlist.
Nikanor ISO4 wrote:Unvote.
Vote: kunkstar7.

Active lurking. He has done zero scumhunting in the ~10 posts he's made in this game.
Obvious scum is obvious.
Nikanor ISO6 wrote:I have an announcement to make.

Parama is scum.

Carry on.
Nikanor ISO15 wrote:WHAT?!
Your statement was in direct response to CMAR's case on me. It had EVERYTHING to do with me and you most certainly WERE defending me!
Also, why is it that you don't think that scum would be hypocritical yet think that scum would misrepresent someone? How are those two different?
Unvote. Vote: Stethoscope.
Sccccuuuuuum.
Nikanor ISO23 wrote:Wtf. I don't think I can do that. NACHO, YOU HAVE MADE ME STOP MY TUNNELING WAYS. FOR THAT I GIVE YOU A STRAWBERRY. ENOY IT PLEASE I CANNOT EAT THEM BEcause I'm giving them all aaaaaaawaaaaaaaayyyyyy!
Also, DUH DUB DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH! (Imagine Spock vs. Kirk in a bloody arena).
I don't know who the scujm is! I'm so lost.
:cry:
Nikanor ISO25 wrote:I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING I'M SO BAD AT SCUMHUNTING SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!! Sad

I'm seriously lost. I don't know who ANY of the scums are. I'm just stuck perpetually pushing random people. T_T
Nikanor ISO27 wrote:
My God. I can't believe I actually wrote that last night.

Anyway,
Unvote. Vote: kunkstar.
I've forgotten why I thought he was not scum.
Even doing a quick read-through of his posts in iso doesn't give me any clues to why I thought he was not scum.
So, bandwagon ahoy.
Actually, now that I think about it, Nico is very likely to be scum.
I don't see how else he's been allowed to lurk for this long.
Unvote. Vote: Nicodemus.

I'm thinking
Nico+Starbuck+kunkstar
. Don't ask me why. Nico is a much better lynch than the other two, though.
Nikanor ISO34 wrote:
I wouldn't be too unhappy with a Starbuck lynch.
We need more people to weigh in on stuff, though.
You know what?
I think what we really need is a quickly-built reckless bandwagon with next to no reasoning attached.

Unvote. Vote:Starbuck.
ALL ABOARD THE STARBUCK EXPRESS! ANYONE WHO HAMMERS GETS A FREE NICKEL!
Sorry, but this was way to good to pass up.
Nikanor Accuses of being Scum

Starbuck
Kunkstar
Stephoscope
Nicodemus
Parama
Animorph
Nikanor Mentions Scummy Tells or Votes

CryMeARiver
NavyCherub
Slaxx
Nikanor NEVER Mentions

Looker
Nikanor Says Town

Nachomama

This is very interesting. He accuses half the player list of being scum.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:38 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Parama wrote:I thought this would be fun to do:

Parama Accuses of being Scum

Starbuck
Kunkstar
Stephoscope
Slaxx
Nikanor
Looker
Nachomamma
That's funny. One of my main points though was that the only person he somehow says is town is Nachomama.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Parama wrote:Also, CMAR stop tunneling and outing yourself, it's embarrassing. I'm tempted to switch.
You should have a signal for whenever you are being serious, because I can never tell.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Parama wrote:Actually, new plan that makes everyone happy.
Lynch someone like CMAR or kunk, then have Starbuck get vigged tonight. Personally I think we can get more info out of a CMAR or kunk lynch than a Starbuck lynch, and both are nice and scummy anyways.
CMAR get that quote out of your sig

Vig: shoot Starbuck tonight

unvote, vote: kunkstar
This is backtracking to a certain degree(Its backtracking because you said you weren't changing your vote, then you proceed to change your vote and present a plan that leaves your target alive till night). In the previous post you state that Starbuck is the scummiest player at the moment but you are willing to let her go and lynch a lesser suspect because you believe there is a townvig? Some things wrong with this. One, you chose to leave the player you just called scummiest alive for night, and two, you base your decisions on an unproven belief of a vig. There are way too many possibilities in a closed setup for you to be willing to give up your scummiest lynch because you hope there's a town PR that'll kill them off for you. I could see asking a vig to kill your lesser suspect, but the way you stated your plan is bad in my opinion.

Regarding Starbuck's claim, the only problem I have with it is its emotional wording. I for one find the early part of the VT claim as more of a nulltell, considering I have done that myself. I still believe CMAR is a better lynch right now (He's been hiding too much, and I find Nik's side in their argument better), but Nico brings up some interesting stuff on Nikanor that I didn't consider. CMAR > Nikanor > Starbuck.
Screw this, I'm vanilla townie as well. I am the
Colts
. I originally had a Western theme, but I ran out of music to play and decided to diversify my music. I have no special abilities and when all other factions have left the game (or nothing can prevent it from happening, which idk how that can happen from a town perspective).
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Stephoscope wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:
Parama wrote:Actually, new plan that makes everyone happy.
Lynch someone like CMAR or kunk, then have Starbuck get vigged tonight. Personally I think we can get more info out of a CMAR or kunk lynch than a Starbuck lynch, and both are nice and scummy anyways.
CMAR get that quote out of your sig

Vig: shoot Starbuck tonight

unvote, vote: kunkstar
This is backtracking to a certain degree(Its backtracking because you said you weren't changing your vote, then you proceed to change your vote and present a plan that leaves your target alive till night). In the previous post you state that Starbuck is the scummiest player at the moment but you are willing to let her go and lynch a lesser suspect because you believe there is a townvig? Some things wrong with this. One, you chose to leave the player you just called scummiest alive for night, and two, you base your decisions on an unproven belief of a vig. There are way too many possibilities in a closed setup for you to be willing to give up your scummiest lynch because you hope there's a town PR that'll kill them off for you. I could see asking a vig to kill your lesser suspect, but the way you stated your plan is bad in my opinion.

Regarding Starbuck's claim, the only problem I have with it is its emotional wording. I for one find the early part of the VT claim as more of a nulltell, considering I have done that myself. I still believe CMAR is a better lynch right now (He's been hiding too much, and I find Nik's side in their argument better), but Nico brings up some interesting stuff on Nikanor that I didn't consider. CMAR > Nikanor > Starbuck.
Screw this, I'm vanilla townie as well. I am the
Colts
. I originally had a Western theme, but I ran out of music to play and decided to diversify my music. I have no special abilities and when all other factions have left the game (or nothing can prevent it from happening, which idk how that can happen from a town perspective).
Why thank you for going into so much detail about a publicly-posted townie PM.
Publicly posted? Where?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:07 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Stephoscope wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Publicly posted? Where?
Riiight. You couldn't be bothered to check, you know, where townie PMs are normally posted.

CMAR IS SCUM
I'm seriously confused. I checked the Sample PM's before I wrote that last post and my claim is not there. I provided flavor info that came with my role and my troop name.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #26) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:21 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Stephoscope wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:Steph, do you really believe that CMAR's claim is scummy because of the way he claimed? I'm really seeing you just blowing it out of proportion to substantiate your case against him, that's scummy. Also tunneling on CMAR. What say you to Nikanor's miller claim? The back and forth between Parama/Starbuck?
Yes. He made it look like it was copied/pasted, but it clearly wasn't. Because he had to type it to put in the fake info.

I think I believe Nikanor. I think Parama and Starbuck are both town.
BAHAHAHA THIS IS FUNNY REASONING
No, of course I didn't copy paste it as that would be subject to modkill
Are you stupid?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #27) » Mon May 03, 2010 11:00 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Parama wrote:
unvote, vote: CMAR

Still not happy with a Nik lynch.

I just thought up a great idea. Nik votes CMAR, we give Starbuck the hammer. Any questions?
Is there a non of the above option? I would rather do one of the two things:

1) Lynch suspects that don't have any votes on them at the moment, but we don't have the time
2) Lynch Nikanor because miller is a very safe claim for mafia and I've never seen anyone know that they are miller before.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (isolation #28) » Thu May 06, 2010 7:23 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

kunkstar7 wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Oh. I didn't know thats how it worked. 0_o

I thought town just agreed on an order.
The problem with town agreeing on an order is scum can influence the list to put themselves in a more favorable position. So each player after they claim chooses one of the remaining unclaimed players who they woud like to claim.
But if Steph was scum, could he not still manipulate it?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #29) » Thu May 06, 2010 8:13 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

kunkstar7 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:
Slaxx wrote:Oh. I didn't know thats how it worked. 0_o

I thought town just agreed on an order.
The problem with town agreeing on an order is scum can influence the list to put themselves in a more favorable position. So each player after they claim chooses one of the remaining unclaimed players who they woud like to claim.
But if Steph was scum, could he not still manipulate it?
He can only manipulate the next in line, and if he's scum then good because we want scum locked into the claim early, so they can't claim a random role that no one else has claimed to be safe.

In any case, we are waiting on Steph's claim.
I still don't understand what he meant that I copied my claim from somewhere...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #30) » Thu May 06, 2010 8:17 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

kunkstar7 wrote:From the first page...where ToD posted a copy of the vanilla role pm?
My role isn't on there though. The only place I got my role was from my PM...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #31) » Thu May 06, 2010 8:59 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Nachomamma8 wrote:Kunk got it. So no more discussion until Steph claims, please.
I still don't understand, but okay. Let's go Steph!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #32) » Thu May 06, 2010 10:17 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Steth-Explain to me why I'm lying. I got all that info directly from my role PM. There is not even anywhere else I could have gotten that info.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #33) » Fri May 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

V/LA with limited Internet access until Sun., May 16
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #34) » Fri May 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:Wow, 9 days. This is getting nowhere,
I have claimed, and I have the feeling it will take a while to get through this popcorn claiming.
If the mod feels the necessity to replace me, I wouldn't like that, but it's up to the mod. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will attempt to check in every once in a while, but whenever I say I will have Internet access, it never happens or I have to do it from a tiny phone (very hard).
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #35) » Fri May 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:From the looks of activity, you won't miss much. I am not complaining about you replacing out, more or less i was complaining about the inactivity and speculating the length of your V/LA.

Anyway hopefully its on vacation and you have fun =)

As to steph, how much more daylight are we gonna burn before we can discuss stuff again?
Actually, I'm going to my timeshare in Hilton Head, SC to relax. I got my AP US History exam over with today and I feel good about it and now I get to miss a week of school and relax on the beaches :D I should be able to access the Internet, I just don't want to say that I will be able to only to not be able to.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #36) » Wed May 12, 2010 9:26 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Stephoscope wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:Wow, how are you even pushing that lynch on these reasons?
Did you miss how CMAR claimed that typing out a PM word for word is somehow permissible, but using the copy/paste function is not?

Nachomamma: Good question.

Vote: CryMeARiver
I'm pretty sure I never said this (can't say for sure because I am on vacation with a phone and can't check). If memory holds, I never said anything about typing a PM WORD FOR WORD because I am positive that I did NOTHING of the sort. I paraphrased.
Slaxx wrote:Although Stephen's case is bad, CMAR isn't doing much to defend himself. Kunk should back off for a while, as should the rest of the town, and let CMAR defend himself, or incriminate himself. His choice. Also, I thought we agreed that discussion should be held until after the mass claim.
His case has included:
A gut feeling
False info (something about the info I posted about my PM already being in the sample PM's)
My predecessor (If anyone has played with muh, they would know that that's ridiculous)

How would you propose I defend myself against that? (In case anyone is wondering, I am not fishing for how to defend myself. It's sarcasm in case you are stupid enough to think I am scum fishing.)
Steth wrote:CMAR's attack on him seemed very much like what I would do if I were scum.
This made me laugh. So if you were scum, you would genuinely scumhunt and put forth cases on people? Because that's how I read it.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #37) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:07 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:So then CMAR, do you think Steph is scum?
Based off that, not at all. It could be scummy, but it's very null to me. It's null because he could very easily just be town trying to scumhunt.
I'd have to read him and his partner in ISO to see if he's scummy overall. But right now, that's kind of difficult for me to do. I'm going to try to get a list of everyone's claims organized.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #38) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:30 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:Its pretty easy. I am cop, Kunk is supposed doc, everyone else is VT. Tracker and Miller are dead, so is Serial killer.
Regiments? Thanks.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #39) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:45 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Nicodemus wrote:
Slaxx wrote:This seems about right. I think kunk's doc claim is legit. Does anyone disagree with this?
I do. Wifom aside, why would the mafia choose to leave the doc alive for the night if kunk really is the doc? It would just increase the chances of them trying to kill the person that kunk protected. Kunk is my biggest suspicion now just because he's still alive when it's fairly obvious that he shouldn't be.
Yes, this is a very good point. But it could also be that they were trying to create for a mislynch, so it's a little WIFOMish, but I largely agree with you.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #40) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:55 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:CMAR is doing some serious fence sitting IMO. I guess I will get my ISOs up tomorrow...I have an event to attend in the evening so expect to see it up midafternoon.
That would be because I don't know anything for sure?
This is what I have in my opinion: Nico and Steth are scum with a small chance of Kunk being scum. I am clear to me, your breadcrumbs seem certain enough unless you have been planing this for a while, Nacho seems very protown to me. But first, I would like to check something.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #41) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:07 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

kunkstar7 wrote:Alright, I guess I'm claiming now to help this lynch out if deadline is today. I'm Santa Clara Vanguard, a doctor. I protected Nacho Night 1 as he seemed the towniest through Day 1.

Parama's bribing Starbuck and Slaxx with town cred is horrible, as is Nico's out of nowhere vote.
Your protection doesn't have a flavor name does it? (This question is only posed to Kunk)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #42) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:09 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Stephoscope wrote:I am Pacific Crest, vanilla town. If anyone needs any other info, let me know.

I obviously pass the baton to CMAR.
Flavor please
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #43) » Thu May 13, 2010 9:47 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

CryMeARiver wrote:
kunkstar7 wrote:Alright, I guess I'm claiming now to help this lynch out if deadline is today. I'm Santa Clara Vanguard, a doctor. I protected Nacho Night 1 as he seemed the towniest through Day 1.

Parama's bribing Starbuck and Slaxx with town cred is horrible, as is Nico's out of nowhere vote.
Your protection doesn't have a flavor name does it? (This question is only posed to Kunk)
Stethescope wrote:I am Pacific Crest, vanilla town. If anyone needs any other info, let me know.

I obviously pass the baton to CMAR.
Flavor please
QFT
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #44) » Thu May 13, 2010 11:17 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:By the way, CMAR is pretty much using flavor as an excuse for scumhunting I believe. You can analyze flavor all you want but I would prefer you look at behavioral patterns instead.
When I get the answers, I will do what you say to be scumhunting. But for now, I'm doing it my way.
Slaxx wrote:There are other things that can be commented on CMAR.
Such as the sudden absence of Steth and Kunk? Or were you talking about something else?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #45) » Thu May 13, 2010 11:23 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:Who is scum and why, CMAR? Same to steph.
Right now I'm thinking Steph and Kunk. But I would like them to answer my questions before I explain why. By the way, I forgot to compliment you on your clever breadcrumbs ;)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #46) » Thu May 13, 2010 11:44 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:I try. Okay, so here is where I hammer on everyone and be a dick because nothing seems to make sense to me. Apologizing in advance.

Nacho, I thought you wanted a no lynch at the start of the day? What changed your mind?

Nacho, last game where I was scum and you were town, you were extremely reluctant to believe almost any PR claim. I know mine was bad (lol) but even Peanut's (which was fairly believable I thought, maybe it was from my perspective) you were reluctant to believe. How come you seemed to accept my cop claim so quickly? In addition, kunk's doc claim seemed to please you as well.

Nicodemus, who is kunk's partner if he isnt really the doctor? Why is nacho such a strong town read for you?

Kunk, you were pretty close to a lynch day 1. Explain why you did not claim doctor then, please.

Stephoscope, who is scum and why? Also, answer the flavor question so CMAR can scumhunt and stop using it as an excuse to not scumhunt. Also, it's pretty hypocritical what you are doing with CMAR. He gave more information and flavor than you in his role claim yet you say its too much like the town one, when you give no flavor at all for yours. Why hold off on the flavor? Do you need time to make it up? This makes no sense to me. Explain. Soon. Now, even.

CMAR, I would like for you to answer my questions before they give flavor, or at least when you start building a case on them give two separate posts: one as to your suspicions before their flavor claims and one for after. That way I can trace your thought process.
It's really just process of elimination with a little bit of scumhunting. Let's go thru the players:
CMAR - I know this guy is clear for sure
Slaxx - His breadcrumbs make me think that he is definitely cop (or smart scum in which case he deserves to win)
Nacho - Very protown all game - still could be scum, but doubtful
Nico - Hasn't acted protown but based off two things which you will hate, I think he's town. His meta for the game makes sense. In every one of his games as town, he acts this way (unless he's a PR in which he's generally more helpful.) Also, the flavor he provided with his role. It's not something you can just google and it will pop up right away, I tried. But it's definitely true that Frameworks set records in 2002. Unless they got flavor names and descriptions with their fake roles, I don't think he's scum. There is one thing though. They have been the best DCI team of the decade, the Cavaliers. Therefore it
is
a bit odd that they are only a vanilla townie. Small chance of scum.
Steth - Has tunneled me with pretty much no reasoning for the past 2 days. Has not provided flavor with his role claim. Has provided a fairly easy role claim. Has suddenly gone absent. Has not contributed much to the town as a whole. Large chance of scum.
Kunk - A thing I find odd is that on D1 under enormous pressure, he did not claim doc - something any real town doctor would have done. Why would you risk being lynched as a town PR like he did? You wouldn't. Also, why hasn't he died after claiming doctor on D1? I also should look into his flavor a bit more, but I have yet to do this. Either way, in my opinion, large chance of scum.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #47) » Thu May 13, 2010 11:49 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Slaxx wrote: Nacho, I thought you wanted a no lynch at the start of the day? What changed your mind?
You, dear fellow. You've been playing fairly pro-town thus far, and now that you're a powerrole, you're not exactly someone I want the scum to be able to kill and get off scot-free for it.
Slaxx wrote: Nacho, last game where I was scum and you were town, you were extremely reluctant to believe almost any PR claim. I know mine was bad (lol) but even Peanut's (which was fairly believable I thought, maybe it was from my perspective) you were reluctant to believe. How come you seemed to accept my cop claim so quickly? In addition, kunk's doc claim seemed to please you as well.
Let's see... I didn't believe Raider's vig claim because there was one person who got killed N1, and it happened to be almost everyone's top town read. Didn't believe Peanut's because he was seeming pretty scummy to me at that time, and I had never seen a Paranoid Gun Owner before, but I had seen scum fakeclaim it. I believed your copclaim because of two reasons. 1) You had a really copish reaction to the miller claim, and 2) There's a miller, and a miller without a cop is a bit bastardish. I'm believe kunk only because doctor is such a common role; he claimed fairly early, and he wasn't counterclaimed yet. That doesn't mean I believe him just yet, but it means that it lends him enough cred for me to lynch someone else today.

@CMAR, yes or no question. Do you see a pattern in how the flavor is written?
I'm not really sure what you mean by "pattern", but do I find it helpful in finding scum? Yes, yes I do.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #48) » Thu May 13, 2010 11:55 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:Okay hold up for a moment. Don't say anything else about flavor. I will post my full flavor (paraphrased of course) after kunk posts his. Nothing else about flavor please.
Ok, sounds good. For a minute there I thought you were about to say you were gonna post your full flavor and I was like NOOOOOO :D
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #49) » Thu May 13, 2010 11:59 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:@Nacho: Were you not expecting any additional power roles to claim? I mean obviously with the miller you thought there would be a cop. So shouldn't you of expected a cop claim regardless and therefore pushed for the lynch?

@Cmar: So your FoSs are Steph/Kunk?

Also, scum sometimes get fake claims. I did...ask nacho. Don't rely too much on them. What, outside of the flavor, makes you think Nic is town?
Yes, I clearly FoS Steph and Kunk, Steph more so than Kunk so:
Vote: Stethescope
FoS: Kunk

Yes, I am aware that scum get fake claims. But depending on the mod, sometimes they get only flavor names, sometimes they get flavor names and maybe a flavor line to validate their claim, and sometimes they get the whole Sha-Bang! and get the flavor name, flavor line, and role of their fake claim.
The only other things that make me think Nic is town is meta and the fact that I find Steth and Kunk scummier.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #50) » Thu May 13, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:Unvote please, isnt that two votes?
Steth and I have crossed, that's it if I remember correctly. But if you insist:
Unvote (for now)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #51) » Thu May 13, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:No I don't care if one vote is on them. Not two though. Not now anyway.
Grrrrr :?
Vote: Stethescope
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #52) » Fri May 14, 2010 8:42 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Stephoscope wrote:Sorry I've been absent. Tough week. I'll be around more this weekend.

My flavor (paraphrased):

I'm really into movies, and am located in the main center of that industry. I specialize in making music for movies. Hopefully this movie will have a happy ending, and we can prevent the good guys from becoming angels.

I'm really unhappy about these comments on how I have no reason to be voting for CMAR. I'm voting him because he his scum. His "scumhunting" (on a townie) was fishy, and his role PM histrionics confirmed it.
Is anyone else seeing how EVERYONE's role PM flavor as well as the sample PM flavors are about the drum group itself while his is like an online dating ad? Lynch him please
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #53) » Fri May 14, 2010 10:25 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote: Is anyone else seeing how EVERYONE's role PM flavor as well as the sample PM flavors are about the drum group itself while his is like an online dating ad? Lynch him please
I have both band flavor, and personal flavor. From the way you say this, you're acting like you don't. Is my assumption false, and if not, why would you say this?
Mine actually does now that I reread it. Something about how I don't care about rankings ever since the judges ranked me second in 1983 when the crowd felt I should have won and now I only care about how I feel after a performance. Now I'm on the biggest stage of my life and I have to improvise.
But everyone has thus far provided a fact with their drumming group and he didn't and the flavor he provided seems ridiculous to me.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #54) » Fri May 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:Steph's flavor sounds fake.

CMAR's flavor sounds kind of selfmotivated, making me think possible scum. As in, the band is only concerned about themselves. However I don't look too much into it so whatever.

Nic's flavor I need more of I think.
Hmm, I surprisingly agree with all of this. I don't know how anyone gets scummy drum groups, but I would include this one. Just look at the insignia someone posted earlier haha.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #55) » Sun May 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

kunkstar7 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote: Is anyone else seeing how EVERYONE's role PM flavor as well as the sample PM flavors are about the drum group itself while his is like an online dating ad? Lynch him please
I have both band flavor, and personal flavor. From the way you say this, you're acting like you don't. Is my assumption false, and if not, why would you say this?
Mine actually does now that I reread it. Something about how I don't care about rankings ever since the judges ranked me second in 1983 when the crowd felt I should have won and now I only care about how I feel after a performance. Now I'm on the biggest stage of my life and I have to improvise.
I don't like the backtracking from this. You attack Steph because of stating some personal flavor as if you didn't have any then when called on it you "reread" your pm and now you have more. At this point I find the reactions to the flavor more important than the actual flavor, (maybe because I know nothing of the DCI.)
No backtracking here. My personal flavor makes more sense to me than his first of all, and second of all, I had truly forgotten all about the italicized part. I only remembered the facts relating to the drum corps team. Also, the fact that Steph STILL hasn't provided any facts to do with his team (that is presumably in his fake PM) after being called out on it is noted (and scummy).
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #56) » Sun May 16, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:I am trying not to let my frustration effect the way I judge your behavior, but it is becoming very hard for me to do so. I usually relate uncooperativeness to scum. After all, they are the only ones who don't want to push town away from victory, yes?

You have yet to elaborate on why witholding your flavor was unintentional. You had the time to type out "if you need more, ask" but not time ti type out 2 sentences of paraphrased flavor? And surely it did not slip your mind, because by saying "if you need more, ask" you acknowledged that there was indeed more flavor. So if there was no extra effort involved, and you had extra flavor, and you withheld it even though you acknowledged it and had time to type out something else, how was this act of secrecy unintentional? Why have you not yet elaborated on this, blatantly ignoring that part of the question?

A) Answer and Explain the questions above
B) Give a case on CMAR Other than "He led a lynch on a townie, he tunneled" (hypocrisy at its finest)
C) Give possible scum suspects other than CMAR, i.e a back up suspect or a possible partner
Still waiting for him to answer this.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #57) » Sun May 16, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

kunkstar7 wrote:Hi, I have my scum suspect, but it answers point B) and C) on the questions for Steph, so I'm holding off until he shows up with them.
Can't wait :roll:
I'll post my two scumspects with cases after Steph does what I called him out on and Nico/Steph answer Slaxx's questions.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #58) » Sun May 16, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

@Mod: Please notify us right when the replacement comes in
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #59) » Sun May 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Stephoscope wrote:
Slaxx wrote:I am trying not to let my frustration effect the way I judge your behavior, but it is becoming very hard for me to do so. I usually relate uncooperativeness to scum. After all, they are the only ones who don't want to push town away from victory, yes?

You have yet to elaborate on why witholding your flavor was unintentional. You had the time to type out "if you need more, ask" but not time ti type out 2 sentences of paraphrased flavor? And surely it did not slip your mind, because by saying "if you need more, ask" you acknowledged that there was indeed more flavor. So if there was no extra effort involved, and you had extra flavor, and you withheld it even though you acknowledged it and had time to type out something else, how was this act of secrecy unintentional? Why have you not yet elaborated on this, blatantly ignoring that part of the question?

A) Answer and Explain the questions above
B) Give a case on CMAR Other than "He led a lynch on a townie, he tunneled" (hypocrisy at its finest)
C) Give possible scum suspects other than CMAR, i.e a back up suspect or a possible partner
A) I did not realize flavor was considered important. Keep in mind I was also criticized for providing my ROLE when I was asked to ROLECLAIM! I have no reservations whatsoever with providing my flavor, and the only reason (in my opinion) that it could be framed as "scummy" is that I paraphrased very carefully.

B) For the third time or however many times it's been, CMAR's claim was like verbatim from the publicly posted vanilla role, and yet he maintained that somehow manually typing a role word by word was acceptable, but cutting and pasting, leading to the same result, was not. CMAR WAS TYPING THE ROLECLAIM BECAUSE HE WAS MAKING IT UP. IT WAS NOT IN HIS INBOX.

C) I will happily point out additional suspects, WHEN I HAVE THEM. I have not yet seen anything so suspicious that I would think it beneficial to shift focus from CMAR. Deal with it.
Are you just a fucking moron?
1) Go look at the Sample PM. Now ISO me and look at my PM flavor. THEY ARE NOTHING FUCKING ALIKE.
2) This was my role claim flavor
CMAR wrote:Screw this, I'm vanilla townie as well. I am the Colts. I originally had a Western theme, but I ran out of music to play and decided to diversify my music.
I have no special abilities and when all other factions have left the game (or nothing can prevent it from happening, which idk how that can happen from a town perspective)
For the unteenth million time, I DID NOT TYPE IT WORD FOR WORD. The second sentence is my PARAPHRASED flavor. The third sentence shows I am vanilla townie and shows my wincon. MY ROLE PM IS NO WHERE NEAR VERBATIM. THIS IS A POOR CASE. Oh, now I see, you think I copied the bolded from the sample PM? First of all, that's not flavor, so STOP fucking saying I copied my flavor from the sample PM. Second of all, I just provided the info from my role PM I felt needed. I did not provide all of the italicized flavor at the beginning or the Confirm InThread at the end and the parts I did provide in between were all paraphrased.

Notice how he is yet to provide the fact based flavor of his PM rather than just the italicized flavor (which I assume is what he gave us).
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #60) » Sun May 16, 2010 10:20 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

kunkstar7 wrote:Well, I find two options.

1)Steph and CMAR are bussing each other.

It took CMAR until today, and not even until late today to start acknowledging Steph. Now he starts in that Steph has a large chance of being scum:
CMAR wrote:Steth - Has tunneled me with pretty much no reasoning for the past 2 days. Has not provided flavor with his role claim. Has provided a fairly easy role claim. Has suddenly gone absent. Has not contributed much to the town as a whole. Large chance of scum.
On Steph's side, he's basically been tunnelling on CMAR heavily. His case on CMAR has been poor in my opinion, not something that you would be willing to stake the game on, and exclude any other suspects. He could be just hoping that a lynch on CMAR will be enough to clear him from suspicion tomorrow.

2)CMAR and Nico are partners.

CMAR's opinion of Nico:
CMAR wrote:Nico - Hasn't acted protown but based off two things which you will hate, I think he's town. His meta for the game makes sense. In every one of his games as town, he acts this way (unless he's a PR in which he's generally more helpful.) Also, the flavor he provided with his role. It's not something you can just google and it will pop up right away, I tried. But it's definitely true that Frameworks set records in 2002. Unless they got flavor names and descriptions with their fake roles, I don't think he's scum. There is one thing though. They have been the best DCI team of the decade, the Cavaliers. Therefore it is a bit odd that they are only a vanilla townie. Small chance of scum.
He clears Nico off of meta and flavor. As he even admits, these are both poor reasons to clear someone. Yet note the slight opening of his options at the end where he leaves open the chance of Nico being scum, just in case he needs to bus Nico at some point. Even the reason for this small chance of scum is contradictory, as it's the flavor/drum group that provides this opening.

I find it bad that CMAR puts so much into flavor analysis, which is most likely not going to be helpful outside of the reactions to these flavor claims. CMAR's hypocrisy and backtracking when he calls out Steph on the flavor claiming is scummy as well. He first calls out Steph for claiming something that was original, then proceeds to say that he had to "reread" his role pm to find this personal flavor, clearly backtracking. Overall I find one consistency between these two options, CMAR. So that's where my vote is going to be headed.
I find that your number 2 option is hilarious since ever since you answered my flavor question and explained why you didn't claim D1, it almost cleared you in my mind and made Nico my buddy pair with Stethescope.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #61) » Mon May 17, 2010 11:33 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

@Kunk: It's kind of difficult for me to respond to your cases.

Case 1: You agree with me about Steth being scummy, not gonna argue there. The only reason you put me with him is because "until today, I haven't acknowledged him" and that's only because he hasn't really done anything all game until tunneling me yesterday (in which I did respond, so your case on me is null and void).

Case 2: You pair me with Nico because of my read on him, but you are wrong. I NEVER cleared him based on meta and flavor, I just thought you were scummier and that supported him on the town side. He was never clear, and my opinion of him has indeed changed (as stated earlier).

Yes, I focused on getting flavor out of the claims, is that so bad? I don't know where I have been hypocritical. I might have backtracked, but with a good cause. Sure, there IS personal info in the PM. But EVERYONE that has claimed has provided a fact with their PM except Steth (who still hasn't).

@Steth: I admit, they are similar. But that isn't scummy. I got it straight from my role PM and the fact that the first thing you think of is me getting it from the Sample PM is showing your scumside in itself. So what are you trying to show with it. Are you trying to get me modkilled?

If we aren't going to lynch Steth, we might as well get one more investigation before you guys ML me. IF Kunk is indeed doc, he dies tonight, Slaxx investigates one of us, and we have our 2 scum. It's pretty much foolproof.
EDIT: Damnit, forgot about NachoMamma, who could be scum as well.
But still it's the best plan we have thus far.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #62) » Mon May 17, 2010 11:34 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Oh, and
Unvote; Vote: No Lynch
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #63) » Tue May 18, 2010 10:03 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Robocopter, we have massclaimed and Nico hasn't claimed (wen't MIA from site):
Claim now with as much flavor as you can por favor so we can start actually scumhunting
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #64) » Tue May 18, 2010 10:08 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Robocopter87 wrote:Oh, thats inculdes claim. But I'm pretty sure Nic claimed but I will again.
Ugh, you read the thread
You are right, he claimed Blue Devils, but didnt' give much flavor
Don't make a decent post, post flavor first and now
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #65) » Tue May 18, 2010 10:18 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Robocopter87 wrote:
Nic wrote:My regiment is the Cavaliers, and apparently our show Frameworks set the DCI score record in 2002.
CMAR, I'm not stupid. Your trying to see wether I have the same story as Nic in case he was scum.

That was his claim not the Blue Devils.
God you make things difficult.
Provide more flavor NOW!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #66) » Tue May 18, 2010 10:22 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Robocopter87 wrote:I'm afraid there is none.
I am just a regular VT. Cavaliers.
Vote: Robocopter

Read the sample PM, YAY!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #67) » Tue May 18, 2010 10:29 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Robocopter87 wrote:You said
more
flavor. Not the flavor that had already been provided.
Nic alreaqdy told you the Flavour was Setting Record in 2002, with the show Frameworks.
Notice the personal flavor in the italics of the sample Role PM (and everyone else's PM) that is also available and you just said you didn't have.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #68) » Tue May 18, 2010 10:35 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Grrrr, I forgot it's MYLO
Unvote; Vote: No Lynch

@Slaxx: Please investigate Me or Steth or Nacho (MIA from site, replaced in a few games he is in with me), as I'm pretty sure we have confirmed scum in Robo/Nic
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #69) » Tue May 18, 2010 10:39 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Robocopter87 wrote:Oh I can do that.
I'll paraphrase.
I am certain of what show everyone knows the band for, Frameworks: a three part movement each part named by simple parts of music, Harmony Rythm and Melody.

Is that what you wanted? Remember dude, I got this thing like seconds before you jumped on my back for flavour. You never specified the part of the Pm you wanted so I told you the thing that made the most sense for flavour which has already been told to you.
This doesn't match up with the personal flavor everyone else has posted and the flavor in the Sample PM's (they are more personal and deep and none of them talk about the factual flavor that isn't in italics).

Also, guess what I found:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cavaliers_Drum_and_Bugle_Corps wrote:2002 "Frameworks" Melody/Harmony/Rhythm 99.150 1
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #70) » Tue May 18, 2010 10:49 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Robocopter87 wrote:What did you find? I don't understand.
Melody, Rhythm, Harmony on the wiki page
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (isolation #71) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:27 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Robocopter87 wrote:Ok, so that just means that I didn't make it up. And I did set the record for that year.
Or you could have googled it.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #72) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:32 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

@Mod: Vote count please? Thanks
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #73) » Tue May 18, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:CMAR, last time we spoke, Nic was probably town. I feel like the replacement might be an excuse to bus.

In other news, I investigate who I want to, and I will not reveal who I am investigating for obvious reasons. Give me a few days to do a very thorough review of the thread.

ToD, I really appreciate the deadline extension.
He hasn't been town every since Kunk said he had a flavor name for his protection. I was trying to catch him in a lie using the flavor on the Sample PM.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #74) » Tue May 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:Yawn. Who is nic's partner?
Still Steph unless Nacho plays very good scum (which I've seen before, and he's not AMAZING at scum...sorry :D)
Did you not see Robo's slip?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #75) » Tue May 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:I had to teach little kids to fish today so im kind of out of it. Point it out?
Not sure if that's a joke (saying I'm fishing for scumslips), but here we go anyway.
Robo Scum Slip (If it's Steth and Nacho, I'm gonna be pissed) wrote:
CMAR wrote:God you make things difficult.
Provide more flavor NOW!
Robo wrote:I'm afraid there is none.
I am just a regular VT. Cavaliers.
Robo wrote:You said
more
flavor. Not the flavor that had already been provided.
Nic alreaqdy told you the Flavour was Setting Record in 2002, with the show Frameworks.
CMAR wrote:Notice the personal flavor in the italics of the sample Role PM (and everyone else's PM) that is also available and you just said you didn't have.
Robo wrote:Oh I can do that.
I'll paraphrase.
I am certain of what show everyone knows the band for, Frameworks: a three part movement each part named by simple parts of music, Harmony Rythm and Melody.

Is that what you wanted? Remember dude, I got this thing like seconds before you jumped on my back for flavour. You never specified the part of the Pm you wanted so I told you the thing that made the most sense for flavour which has already been told to you.
Before all this, he wins ZERO town points by reading thru Nico's ISO for his claim. I doubt he's read the whole thread, especially with this comment:
Robo wrote:Remember dude, I got this thing like seconds before you jumped on my back for flavour.
The above shows a few things as well:
First he says he has no flavor, he's just a plain VT.
Then he says of course he has flavor, but Nico already posted it.
He finishes it off with, "Oh, that flavor? I didn't know you meant that flavor!? Here, I'll paraphrase this based off what Nico already made up."
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #76) » Tue May 18, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Robocopter87 wrote:@ CMAR
No,
You twisting my words.

I did read the whole thread when I asked to replace. I then left for a while and came back, seeing my role Pm then I saw you had just posted CMAR, then I claimed. Then you asked for
More flavour
, What does that beginning Flavour have to do with my role? The other one gives me something to say that was in my PM that could be important. Your grasping at straws, first what you were doing made sense, trying to make sure I had the same story as my predeccesor, now your trying to force a scumslip from me. I'm afraid it hasn't happened yet. However much you grasp.
No, I just wanted to see if your flavor made sense and if it was something that could easily be googled.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #77) » Tue May 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:Actually, I am getting more and more for sure kunk is not doc. With the miller lynch, even with a roleblocker, the optimal strategy would have been to hook who scum thought was cop and kill kunk. Unless they have a rolecop and found out Parama was SK, I don't see any other scenario happening.
That's why we NL and see if he dies tonight. No way anyone else dies tonight (except you if he's not real doc).
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #78) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:Yeah but if they have a roleblocker they will hook him and kill me, then he is looking pretty bad in 5 way lylo.
I think even if you die tonight, I'd want a Nic or Steth lynch honestly.
Then when one flips scum, we can analyze the interactions and everything and decide if scum has a role blocker or not.
Wouldn't it suck if they had one though? Wouldn't it suck more if Kunk was the scum roleblocker? lol
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #79) » Tue May 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:I like to take risks. In this case, either option is a risk. However, if we no lynch, and I come out alive, we have a cop and a clear or a guilty. Which is beautiful. And if kunk dies, I will feel much better about nacho.
That's how I feel about getting the clear/guilty, though I don't think I've noticed the Kunk-Nacho interaction that you have, but I will ISO each and look for it. Thanks for the heads up.
Anyway, Slaxx is definitely clear. Besides his breadcrumbs, no mod would make a miller without a cop.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #80) » Wed May 19, 2010 7:39 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Stephoscope wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Oh, now I see, you think I copied the bolded from the sample PM? First of all, that's not flavor, so STOP fucking saying I copied my flavor from the sample
Kindly point out where I have "fucking" said that.
Your silence on this is deafening, CMAR.
You are right. You never specifically said flavor.
But then again, you NEVER answered how I copied the PM anywhere, so...
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #81) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:02 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:
vote CMAR
If this isnt right I will rage at CMAR for all eternity.
WTF?!?!!?
ALL I DID WAS LOOK AT TRUMPET OF DOOM'S LINKS AND LOOK FOR A DCI UNIT NOT CLAIMED!!!!!!!!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #82) » Wed May 19, 2010 11:09 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Slaxx wrote:Oh you tried to trick him. I see. Hm. That is something I would do xD
Please never do that to me again. Thanks :shock:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #83) » Wed May 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Robocopter87 wrote:CMAR is just using AtE to get votes off him. He gave a Replacement heat within seconds of the Replacement reading his PM and tried to trick a claimed townie. I don't like it.
What the fuck?
That's a commonly used element of the game, it's happened to me 3 times when I replaced into the game they asked me to claim right away even though my replacement(s) had already claimed. It's not me trying to trip up a townie, it's me reaction testing a CLAIMED townie. Btw, you failed the reaction test IMO.

Robo: You really think me and Nacho? I wish, because we would totally win this time ;)

No lynch is CLEARLY the best move to me. I know I'm setting myself up for disaster if scum has a roleblocker, kills the cop, to frame a real doc, but the truth is, no one is sure of any scum yet and I don't think anyone has agreed on 2 scum. Another investigation would be invaluable to us because it would provide another clear or guilty and truthfully, I never like to lynch on MYLO unless there is a clear without a protective role (because then it's pointless).

For my reference (and yours if you choose to use it):
Kunk: CMAR and ?
Steph: CMAR and ?
Slaxx: I've heard Robo, Steph, and Me - Not sure what he is thinking right now and I'd prefer not to know today because he clearly doesn't want to give away his investigation, but then again, if there is a roleblocker UGH
CMAR: Nic/Robo and Steph
Robo: CMAR and Nacho
Nacho: ?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #84) » Sun May 23, 2010 11:38 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Hey, just checkin in. Was on vacation. Anti Prod post. Will play catch up in the next few days. I was just wonderin if someone could do one of those wagon analysis's Dicaria/Ellibereth do. I wanna check somethin out. If no one does, I'll do it. Thanks
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”