Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum: GAME OVER, Innocents Win.

easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Sat May 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by easjo682 »

vote:Shattered Viewpoint

just because
[i]Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?[/i]

for the most part: [b]V/LA on weekends[/b]
GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Sat May 08, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by easjo682 »

I'm retarded. Please vote Chronopie for free ice cream.
What happens if reck doesn't want free ice cream?

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Sat May 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Doesn't like ice cream.
I never
said
that, I merely asked what were to happen if he didn't want to take you up on the offer of free ice cream which incidentally is a bribe for a vote therefore {inserts more bullshit reasoning here}
unvote

Vote: crypto
for offering a bribe

Also you're right I don't like ice cream, not really a fan of frozen food

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #3) » Sun May 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by easjo682 »

unvote

vote: deer

He seems to be taking some comments far too seriously, eg:
Deer wrote:Was that an SK claim? Really?
Deer wrote:Crypto are you an SK too? Or just a possible recruit?
Deer wrote:Why would we not lynch a claimed non-town?
Deer wrote:Hadn't thought about a jester. Could be a possibility for sure.
although he has twenty one posts the majority are one line and none of them show any real attempts at finding scum.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #4) » Sun May 09, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by easjo682 »

no, I've been asleep followed by work so when I got home and checked mafia scum and saw eight pages of postings I expected quite a bit of hunting to be underway. I saw you had posted frequently without content this set off my scum-dar.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #5) » Sun May 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by easjo682 »

chrono is saying that we are all allowed to throw votes around and be a jackass for the beginning of the game
yes its called RVS, it helps to kick things off. how would you do things differently?
oh yeah easjo, I forgot that posting frequently (i.e. trying to contribute to the game) was such a
huge scumtell...[/sarcasm]
Thank you for pointing out the sarcasm I would've otherwise missed, you are right, posting frequently is not a scum tell in and of itself, posting regularly without having much to say is ever so slightly more concerning.
and most of your posts contain, in my eyes very little in contribution to the thread despite the fact that you seem to have the ability to post often.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #6) » Mon May 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by easjo682 »

lukepukeduke wrote:
easjo682 wrote:
vote:Shattered Viewpoint

just because
Reason?

I have one you can use: It is because he voted one of your scum buddies?

If you are scum

Because I was laying down a RVS (Random voting stage) vote I had no arbitrary reason so I said just because.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #7) » Mon May 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Post by easjo682 »

unvote
for now. bbs

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #8) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Chronopie~Has brought up the jester in several different posts, seems genuine in his initial belief of its existance, not sure if he still thinks theres a jester.
He really likes to target crypto, not sure if this means hes town and thinks hes on to something or if hes an anti town faction and wants to see crypto go down
makes a role claim when he he no where near being lynched
fucked up and stated the equivelent to VT in this game, making easier for non town factions to take this and use it

Kise~has made mostly one line comments, one large and unnessassary picture and one post with all caps and bolded. comes off as annoying and anti town

Fate~made a really stupid remark about how she'd breadcrumbed her first post, letting everyone that there was something to be picked up on

animorpherv1~seems to think something is up with reck and participated in getting the ball rolling in people believeing the SK/Vig "claim"

Shattered Viewpoint~his posts consist of votes and unvotes

lukepukeduke~has only just joined us, has started contributing already

dramonic~little contribution so far

Deer~immediately voted jackalope as soon as jack self voted, was told to switch votes by crypto and so did and then in the next post mentioned that reck was just following fate.
Wanted crypto to explain his vote on me although we were still in RVS at that stage.
seems to take in the SK "claim" and conciders jesters
makes a post assuming that chrono got himself daykilled without the mod actually saying so, this seems like hes getting his hopes up that a VT has been eliminated
quotes jackalope in ISO 25 but doesn't actually go into any detail as to what is wrong with the quote

SpyreX~hasn't contributed much yet

Sucrose~posts consist of votes and unvotes

inHimshallibe~not much to be said, has made one post pointing at a few posts and whether he thought they were town or anti town

rajrhcpfreak~three posts, supports jackalopes anti-town lynching crusade.
other than that theres ot much

Lowell~two posts, two votes all in RVS

Nightson~not much posting or content, made a good point about the reaction to RVS bandwagon.

ZazieR~has been scum hunting

Reaper_Charlie~I don't know what was up with the PMing another player so wont use it.
ISO 1 is just a joke post even though we were out of RVS and the stuff that comes with RVS

JackALope2323~self voted although this was at the start of RVS, plans to attack all anti town and not just regardless of whether or not they're scummy
brings up the jester role
believes town to be a minority
feels the whole town is being anti town?
keeps telling the town to do something, yet there seems to be very little scum hunting coming directly from him

Dry-fit~has done much posting yet but has started scum hunting

My Milked Eek~two posts, a vote and an unvote

The Goat~Hes contributing to discussion and none of it seems dodgy

Merkabah~had posted resonable amounts but keeps bringing up how the scum factions must know what the VT role contains, this just doesn't seem right
most of their posts make little sense, though this could be because it is a two player account so it effectivly reading two people as one.

xRECKONERx~made the quip about being a SK which everyone took to heart, has made a number of posts. not much content otherwise.

Crypto~Very high post count, 44 posts in three days unfortunately most of them lack content, most off them seem to be off handed remarks none of which contribute to the discussion, theres not really much to actually read off of crypto as most of his posts are just fooling around distractiong from the scum hunting

The scummiest players I feel are
crypto
Jackalope

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #9) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by easjo682 »

oh I forgot
Vote:Jackalope

@Deer, is that all you have to say about it when you pulled up a quote intentionally

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #10) » Mon May 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by easjo682 »

okay, just checking, I mentioned everyone whos posted, not just you.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #11) » Mon May 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Fate wrote:There's something interesting in my first post. Tell me if you see what it is, and it will make you confirmed town.
this

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #12) » Mon May 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Jackalope, why not suspect other lurkers/"content-less" posters like Sucrose or SpyreX?
because theres more to go off of for his posting than people who are lurking more. Those that are lurking I'm giving a little more time to post seeing as the thread was started in the weekend and they may not have acess during the weekend

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #13) » Tue May 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Post by easjo682 »

sucrose wrote:When xRx first claimed bulletproof SK in an SK pair or whatever the hell it was he ended up claiming, I was sure he was joking. Then everyone took it seriously and I was sure I was wrong. And then after so many pages of back-and-forth, xRx is now claiming the whole thing was BS to stir things up, and I'm not entirely sure I buy it.
so if I get this right, you thought reck was joking when the SK comment appeared, then some people started taking it seriously, reck told them it was a joke so now you think reck is lying?
correct me if I'm wrong.
crypto wrote: Isos. 0, 7, 8, 9, 16–19 (ugh), 22, and 25 aren't game-related. The other thirty-nine posts in my iso. were all submitted for a reason. If 79.6% is "most" then I'll buy myself a hat and eat it.
So ISO 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are serious and contribute to discussion?

and ISO 10? all that you have there is
crypto wrote:lol
does that even count as a post?

ISO 13-15 are mere tounge in cheek replies to players

ISO 16, 17 and 19 are smilies, wtf?

ISO 18 is
crypto wrote:GOD BLESS MAFIASCUM.NET
ISO 20 was that meant to be taken seriously?

ISO 21 asking a player to vote for another player without reasoning, also its in caps and comes off as a non serious post

ISO 22 is activly working against discussion though you do answer the question in ISO 23 making 22 redundant

ISO 24 you make a comment that you and reck are the only ones taking the game seriously, not that I see where in all your posts that you have been taking the game seriously

ISO 25 out of game comment

ISO 26 contributes nothing

ISO 31 did you really need to make that post? same for ISO 33 seeing as chrono wasn't anywhere near being lynched then in ISO 35 you tell him to not out his role after in 33 you asked if he had any last words

ISO 36 and 37 pointless questions its unrelated to the quote that sparked the question

ISO 40 you asked one player what their opinion on one other player was? waste of a post

ISO 43 you already said this in ISO 35

ISO 44 you stated one opinion on one player surely you could've added more to your post

ISO 46, 47, 48 no point at all to these posts

ISO 50 is a nothing post

ISO 51 a big picture thats it, no point to it

ISO 54 you like someones vote? that nice, neext time say something more

reaper wrote: To clear up any confusion, the rule-breaking PM I sent was to say 'Happy Scumday' to Nightson. Somebody shoot me if that's illegal nowadays. lol
This is why I said I wasn't going to comment on it
reaper wrote: And yes, my ISO 1 is a joke, for those who might not have caught on yet. Feel free to nominate me for a Best Roleclaim Scummy anyway though if you're inclined. Razz

I feel like I was entitled to make a joke, even if the game was out of the subjective-length RVS period (which it apparently still isn't). I was just getting into the game and it was already at Page 9-10 and I hadn't even had a chance to hop into the fun yet. My APOLOGIES (seems to be a key word here, eh?) for your confusion. Carry on.
I wasn't confused, I said it was a joke post and merely suggested it came a couple pages late for it to be worth while
merk wrote:How many mafia games have you played where the scum do not have access to a sample town PM? If any, why did you not break those games immediately?
I haven't played in that many games all together so I wouldn't know one way or the other.

fate wrote: As long as we're throwin out killin lists here's mine:
Luke
Lowell
MMe
Dramonic
animorph
rajrwhatshisname
Nightson
FC Groninoposts
is this people you actually find scummy and therefore they're on your killin' list, or is it other reasons like inactivity or a bit of both?

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #14) » Wed May 12, 2010 3:55 am

Post by easjo682 »

Lol did she really just ISO crypto?
yeah because of this:
crypto wrote:
easjo wrote:Crypto~Very high post count, 44 posts in three days unfortunately most of them lack content, most off them seem to be off handed remarks none of which contribute to the discussion, theres not really much to actually read off of crypto as most of his posts are just fooling around distractiong from the scum hunting
Isos. 0, 7, 8, 9, 16–19 (ugh), 22, and 25 aren't game-related. The other thirty-nine posts in my iso. were all submitted for a reason. If 79.6% is "most" then I'll buy myself a hat and eat it.
I decided to break it down for him so he could see what I was seeing.

Also I think you were the one earlier that I quoted as "I DEMAND JUSTICE" and it went completely over your head, but I'm not a 'she' which the justice that I demanded. Fate is an thing
sorry I didn't know what you were saying when you said you demanded justice, I simply assumed (incorrectly) that you were refering to the point I'd made as opposed to gender, if it makes you feel any better players constantly get my gender and username wrong

ZazieR, I'm not in your analysis, mou I feel left out.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #15) » Wed May 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Post by easjo682 »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:self voting is not helpful because to optimize play, you should be voting for the person you most likely think is scum. you voting for yourself is saying that you think that you might be scum, or that you arnt really hunting for scum.
while it is true self voting is not helpful in RVS in a game this size it becomes more excuseable. if people were to start self voting now it would be a litttle odd to say the least, as no matter which side you are playing for, ideally you want to get rid of the other side, voting for yourself removes this oppotunity
sucrose wrote:Let me clarify, I'm a fairly inexperienced player, Reck isn't. I initially thought it was just a joke, but so many people jumped on it that I think it's obvious Reck knew how people were going to react and wanted people to react.
Yes the general idea at the start is to provoke reactions to get conversations started, I'm surprised so many took his 'claim' as seriously as they did.

sucrose wrote:Dramonic: Please make a full write-up of your suspects, so I can judge you. Because right now there's nothing to judge.
@Everyone
I wouldn't mind seeing peoples opinions on other players

@Jackalope, please stop using caps its scummy and annoying to read

Nightson wrote:
Merkabah wrote:
Nightson wrote:Okay, going through people, starting with the people with lower post counts.
Why are you focusing on them?
Starting with them because they take the least time and thought.
Are you going to do a read on everyone eventually?

[quote="kise]Because in one of Chrono's games long ago, he got hammered and claimed during quasi-twilight something to the effect of, "good job, town, I am scum, ya got me." Scaring Chrono with a fake-hammer has been used in other game(s). However, people will announce how it makes Chrono obvtown if he doesn't claim being caught-scum when he's supposedly under the impression he is a goner. It's some kind of meta.... but, point is, it's an old trick, and ineffective if Chrono KNOWS what others are expecting him to say when they fake-hammer/fake-daykill.[/quote]

I dont think hes really been here long enough (hes been here since 9th Feb 2010) for it to been seen as his meta, though it does weight in, I wouldn't like to judge meta like that until a person has been here at least a year.
Mind you I don't usually use meta in a game anyway.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #16) » Wed May 12, 2010 9:33 pm

Post by easjo682 »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:self voting is not helpful because to optimize play, you should be voting for the person you most likely think is scum. you voting for yourself is saying that you think that you might be scum, or that you arnt really hunting for scum.
while it is true self voting is not helpful in RVS in a game this size it becomes more excuseable. if people were to start self voting now it would be a litttle odd to say the least, as no matter which side you are playing for, ideally you want to get rid of the other side, voting for yourself removes this oppotunity
sucrose wrote:Let me clarify, I'm a fairly inexperienced player, Reck isn't. I initially thought it was just a joke, but so many people jumped on it that I think it's obvious Reck knew how people were going to react and wanted people to react.
Yes the general idea at the start is to provoke reactions to get conversations started, I'm surprised so many took his 'claim' as seriously as they did.

sucrose wrote:Dramonic: Please make a full write-up of your suspects, so I can judge you. Because right now there's nothing to judge.
@Everyone
I wouldn't mind seeing peoples opinions on other players

@Jackalope, please stop using caps its scummy and annoying to read

Nightson wrote:
Merkabah wrote:
Nightson wrote:Okay, going through people, starting with the people with lower post counts.
Why are you focusing on them?
Starting with them because they take the least time and thought.
Are you going to do a read on everyone eventually?

[quote="kise]Because in one of Chrono's games long ago, he got hammered and claimed during quasi-twilight something to the effect of, "good job, town, I am scum, ya got me." Scaring Chrono with a fake-hammer has been used in other game(s). However, people will announce how it makes Chrono obvtown if he doesn't claim being caught-scum when he's supposedly under the impression he is a goner. It's some kind of meta.... but, point is, it's an old trick, and ineffective if Chrono KNOWS what others are expecting him to say when they fake-hammer/fake-daykill.[/quote]

I dont think hes really been here long enough (hes been here since 9th Feb 2010) for it to been seen as his meta, though it does weight in, I wouldn't like to judge meta like that until a person has been here at least a year.
Mind you I don't usually use meta in a game anyway.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #17) » Thu May 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by easjo682 »

deer wrote:Jack, you didn't answer my goddamn question. Why are you calling out Crypto/Fate/Chrono/xRx for not contributing when Lowell, LPD, SV, dram, and others have contributed much, much less?
How many time have you had to ask this question?

Don_johnson, good to have a replacement

jacka wrote:All-together, I think I'd be pretty cool with a Me-Lynch right now. It'd definitely reveal a lot about the people on my wagon.
Thats good, it's always good to see someone who is comforatble with being lynched, it's even better when they explictly say so.

MME, good of you to join us, I hope we'll see posting coming from you regularly

reaper wrote:Also, as noted in my signature, I will be V/LA this weekend, and may not be able to post.
also noted in your sig, the day the world supposedly ends

Also
unvote

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #18) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Whaaaatttttttttttttt
sarcasm, I was trying to point out that his comment was stupid and pointless

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #19) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Post by easjo682 »

@jack, just because you have the word 'like' in a sentence does not equal a simile.

also on the 'jack is jester' thing
its ludicrous.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #20) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Look, Easjo. I MEANT for that statement to be a simile. If you have a reason to not believe me, please, tell me what that is.
I know you meant for it to be a simile. All I was trying to say that it wasn't a simile, just like an apple isn't a legume.(thats not a simile either)
I was trying to say that what you understand to be a simile is wrong

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #21) » Sun May 16, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by easjo682 »

okay weekend catch up reading...
(ps happy scum day dramonic)
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
easjo682 wrote:@jack, just because you have the word 'like' in a sentence does not equal a simile.
also on the 'jack is jester' thing
its ludicrous.
Why? Please be patient with me. I ask honestly.
because the best way to deal with jesters is to treat the game like there are none as there is little you can do about jester-behaviour, you can lynch them and movew on to scum hunting, or you can leave them there and risk that their antitown/jester actions aren't due to the fact that they are indeed scum.
also jesters are fairly uncommon in set ups.

Why do people think its likely that there is a jester?

Reck, post 514, is it not possible that scum can also be earnest?
SV wrote:I have to say, I have seen a recent game on this site with a Jester. (Now I have to look for it. Honestly no idea where to start, but I'll find it.)
have you found it?
also how do propose jesters should be dealt with, remebering you don't know that there are any jesters in this game?

Reapercharlie, post 524, I have a feeling alot of players aren't going to read your post...
reaper wrote:sucrose's points in 315 about xRx are good, and I doubt that xRx is any kind of SK role due to WIFOM/probability/insert-other-logical-fallacies-here. perhaps a werewolf or some other kind of scum
(if there are any other kinds)
, but probably not SK.
I don't know why but this part sticks out to me, it comes off as though reaper is trying to distance himself from being scummy, by inserting speculation about scum roles.
The rest of reapercharlies post provides interesting thought and analysis,
though at a couple points he quotes a players read:
ReaperCharlie wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Fate is probably town.
Why, Spyrex?
inHimshallIbe, this question is also directed at you.
ZazieR wrote:Players that are on my lynch-list:
Deer
Deer? Why? I have a town read on him.
ZazieR wrote:Lesser:
And possibly Reaper
Me? Why me? Any reason in particular, or just a vague gut feeling because of my semi(?)-serious fake(?)-claim.

The robot in me thinks you're trying to help out and foster discussion, but the human in me distrusts you and thinks you're just trying to make a list like everyone else is so that we will think you're more town. In English: IGMEOY
reaper asks why of the player though he doesn't state why he himself disagrees.

those are the only things in his post I can find that don't sit well with me, the rest of the post is good insight and overall gives me the opinion that reaper is town

well yup, people didn't read reaper's post.
FOS: everyone who didn't fully read reaper's post

if you are town you should be fine with reading large amounts of text as it gives you more insight as to the players sround you and a better chance of finding scum.
xrx wrote:Did I ever devalue what RC posted? I said I didn't read it - which means I can't value OR devalue it.
so you didn't even try to read it? or even read a little bit of it? thats lazy.

animorph asking for a TR;DR version! man up and read it.
nightson wrote:I was planning on going through all the players and doing a read on them, but I've been letting that desire stop me from posting anything before it, so I'm just going to pretend I never decided to do iso reads on every player.
I don't see why planning to do an ISO read on players prevents you from posting in the mean time, or why you can't take an break from regular posting to specifically do ISO reads if you indeed planned to, just sit down and do it.
animorph wrote:Hi SV, walls may contain lots of info, but I'd rather them be in many smaller posts. Once that happens, I'll read them. If your going to vote someone for not reading a wall, you may as well go ahead, if that's your only reason. You won't get anywhere with it. People are different.
so you will read the EXACT same information if its posted in clumps? what stop you from reading it in one post?

as for the SV bandwagon suddenly cropping up on page 23 and 24 while I get he hasn't done his ISO like he said he would, what about nightson who did the same thing?
do people have more reason for voting SV? because I'm sorry if I missed the boat, but I don't see much condeming material on him

@fate in post 604 you have a bunch of quotes but you dont say who they come from or why you are quoting them

also can people not post in pictures, theres no point, it just fills up space

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #22) » Mon May 17, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by easjo682 »

well I still can't see the reasoning for the SV lynch, can anyone explain the reasoning?

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #23) » Mon May 17, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Or; read the topic and find out for yourself.
I have I don't get why people think he is scum

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #24) » Mon May 17, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by easjo682 »

Hmmm... methinks you are either dense, or else *gasp* there really isn't reason for the votes. I am inclined to think it is a mixture of the two, but I would like to reiterate the question: If anyone has any concrete reasons why I should vote for Shattered Viewpoint, please post it now.
sooo... seeing as you don't understand the SV wagon you must be dense too! welcome to the club!

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #25) » Sat May 22, 2010 8:07 am

Post by easjo682 »

awesome. i love no reveal games. /sarcasm
QFT

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #26) » Sun May 23, 2010 4:51 am

Post by easjo682 »

Why are you fishing? Everything you are asking is immaterial, because animorpher dies today.
I don't see why, a number of people here found fate scummy, it seems animorph's role can be used to town advantage, what she did was no worse than if a vigilante had got the wrong side by mistake, why worry about her when we could aim for getting scum instead.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #27) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:11 am

Post by easjo682 »

I'm with the town and the 'alliance' is bullshit, how do you know you haven't got scum lurking among it? It would be foolish of me to act the part of a sheep and go along with you and you buddies, because that'll eventually lead town to the slaughterhouse, something town should take care to avoid. I'm suspicious of any 'townie' that needs to consult and follow along with a select group of individual, none of which have been cleared.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #28) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:46 am

Post by easjo682 »

You brought up the fear factor of we'll "lead the town to the slaughterhouse". That would imply that you believe that the alliance is made up of multiple mafia aligned players.....
What the fuck, no I'm saying that those in alliance can't know that everyone in the alliance is town, to auto-trust alliance is silly and dangerous, if one of you is scum then it can more easily lead alliance/town astray. It is stupid to trust anyone to that extent in a mafia game, it would not be hard for a scum to appear town, that is what they do.
It is not anti town for me to have a problem with a group of players deciding that they are confirmed town, without evidence. the existance of the 'alliance' is anti town.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #29) » Sun May 23, 2010 5:56 am

Post by easjo682 »

Ani, just hammer yourself. You're not getting out of this lynch. Sorry you got screwed.
yup plunging us into night phase and giving us little scum hunting today, great idea.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #30) » Wed May 26, 2010 12:15 am

Post by easjo682 »

we've been having severe weather down here recently, don't know when it will end, but its been having an effect on my ability to connect to the intertrons, so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post for the next couple days.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #31) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by easjo682 »

sorry, catching up now.
SpyreX wrote:I had a dream.

That dream said SV is innocent.
Sooo... another dream has been had. I'm not surprised that SV is innocent, I never saw the reasoning behind the wagon on him.
Reck wrote:So am I totally in the alliance now
Reck this alliance is bullshit, its anti town and you can almost guarentee that it has scum in it.
don_johnson wrote:i had a dream too.
okay now I'm not sure if there are multiple dreamers or if one of you is bullshitting...
if only one of them is a dream then I'm more tended to believe SpreX had a dream
kise wrote:Not OMGUS at all. His DNA is all over Chronopie's body. Quicklynch at will.
Hmmm, I didn't trust crypto initially but got over that, I'm wondering if my intial feelings were right
moderator wrote:As he utters those words, Merkabah begins to froth at the mouth. Green, foul smelling liquid leaks from everyorifice in his body, as he gurgles, chokes, and keels over. Once the poison has done it's work, there is very little left of Merkabah's internal organs... but his fangs are remarkably well preserved.

Merkabah has been poisoned and killed. He was a Vampire
now can we stop with the alliance?

Vote: Crypto

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #32) » Wed May 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by easjo682 »

How many dreams does that make for today too?
you mean how many claimed dreams? some or all of them could've ben made up.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #33) » Wed May 26, 2010 10:33 pm

Post by easjo682 »

easjo bemoaning the alliance and calling it anti-town (hint: its not even if there was a scum in it) and in the same post saying they believe MY dream (even though I'd be lord of the anti-town, rite?) Check.
You misinterpret me, that's okay, I'll try explaining it again.
The alliance as a group is anti town, Proof is in the fact that their was and possibly still is scum in it.
Just because I think the alliance is anti town doesn't mean I can't believe the validity of your dream.

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #34) » Thu May 27, 2010 5:21 am

Post by easjo682 »

In other news, easjo's persistent opposition to the alliance makes me cringe.
why?

GMT +12 (New Zealand)
easjo682
easjo682
Goon
easjo682
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #35) » Fri May 28, 2010 6:31 am

Post by easjo682 »

It makes little point to discuss whether some of the dreams are made up; whether they're all real; whether some represent the truth. In the long run it's all WIFOM until wee see some deaths and match them up to the dream

Also crypto you've posted since I made this post, can you please respond to it, you've had the oppotunity
easjo682 wrote:
In other news, easjo's persistent opposition to the alliance makes me cringe.
why?
Thanks
reaper wrote:Ok, well put. So I put this question to you: Which of the following would be smarter?

1. Testing/challenging one of the Day 2 dreams/whatevers, and still being no closer to finding out whether the dreams are credible?; or
2. Testing the second Day 1 dream, lynching SpyreX and finding out if we have 100% accuracy in dreams? (not counting Kise's DNA sample, which is not a dream).
I say we go with option two
unvote

spyreX

kise wrote:Spyrex has a dream that SV is innocent, then the Wizard is reported to be a wolf recruit. MME is doing his best to attack the wagon, earlier saying scum hopped on due to the speed. SV voices agreement with Spy dying, but doesn't place a vote.

I'd say those are three wolfmen right there.
I'd like to reserve that kind of judgement until we see SpyreX result. even then SV could still be innocent
Moderator wrote:A sudden howl starts to fill the ears of everyone in the surrounding area. Heads are turning trying to find out where the horrid noise is erupting from. Before your very eyes, you see fur and teeth sprout upon SpyreX, before green froth and pus explode, tearing his half-changed form apart.

SpyreX has been poisoned and killed. He was a Werewolf.
argg, well that changes things for me vote-wise

unvote

Vote: crypto
which for clarity is back to how I was voting before this post

Also I don't like any talk of any form of alliance, I think its too risky to be that trusting, see how the last alliance proved bad? whos to say this new one is any better?

GMT +12 (New Zealand)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”