Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 25, 2003 3:40 am

Post by Primoris »

Wow, in my first game here, I'm the victim of a bandwagon!

What can I say? I can tell you I'm innocent, but I hardly have any arguements for that.

However, being new here, keeping me in the game will add to my experience a lot. To get to know how things work here, what the attitude of players here is etc.

For now, I believe Phoebus' vote really was random and massive was only carrying on a tradition. However, Flying Dutchman just ignorantly jumped on the "bandwagon". He could have waited with his voted untill discussions has started.
Vote: Flying Dutchman
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 25, 2003 5:22 am

Post by Primoris »

Woops, my mistake.. seemed a strange tradition anyway :) . But it still is the Flying Dutchman who started a bandwagon on me and I have to vote for someone, so my vote stays.

Thanks for the welcome btw :)
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 28, 2003 4:39 am

Post by Primoris »

I don't really know who to vote for, I could vote for Phoebus, but I haven't seen any real arguements against him. (Nor any good arguements to keep him alive though)

I will keep my vote for now.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 28, 2003 5:13 am

Post by Primoris »

Sorry for the two posts, just realised I'm not allowed to edit posts in Mafia games.

Of course I have seen real arguments, but they weren't good enough to convince me to change my vote. Phoebus requires another 3 votes, but I don't regard him more scummy than others yet.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:13 am

Post by Primoris »

Unvote: Flying Dutchmand
Vote: bigbenwd

I know it's cheap, but I had no real suspicions against Flying Dutchman and I think we have to lynch someone.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:16 am

Post by Primoris »

bigbenwd has gotten a vague role but claims to be innocent. What if he got a vague role but he's just evil? Maybe two similar stories have been written for both a good and evil role and now he just changed the evil part of his PM to an innocent part.

He keeps saying massive is suspicious.. he's saying it so often, it looks to me like he's trying to divert attention away from himself.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 07, 2003 10:09 am

Post by Primoris »

No. Not me at least.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:41 am

Post by Primoris »

I'll try to be more active from now on, but I was just so sure about bigbenwd and had nothing more to add.

I've just noticed (altought I've read it earlier, I forgot that particular rule because it had nothing to do with me) however, the Serial Killer can not, not kill. If he/she doesn't send in a choice, the choice will be random. But there was only one kill! Did the mafia chose not to kill? Because the Serial Killer must kill. Or is the Outsider our Serial Killer? That would be good for us townies!

I don't really know what to vote for, I think we can at least safely assume that Phoebus' claim that he was vigilante may be correct. According to my observation in the above paragraph, he's likely not the SK.

I could be all wrong, maybe the Outsider is nothing special, but I couldn't find any info on the role. Would be logical though, some strange person living at the outskirts of the city, would fit a SK.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:00 am

Post by Primoris »

First you say you're role description is similiar, then you say you don't have the same role as bigbenwd, then you say you are also an innocent townie. Suspicious...

Vote: tehgood
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:34 pm

Post by Primoris »

You have a few good points there (and it's good to see the game continueing again), but reading through the posts, Phoebus never voted for the one lynched.

That either means he's scum and wasn't drawing any attention to himself because he knew us townies would lynch someone innocent or that means he is really innocent and didn't knew who to vote for. I'm a little hestitate to vote so quickly since I was the one who lynched last townie. :oops: But Phoebus does indeed look suspicious.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 3:04 am

Post by Primoris »

I'm not backing up Phoebus! I'm hestitating because I don't want to lynch another pro-town player.

I assumed Breakdown was our SK. But that was just a guess.

8 players left. Of those 8, there are 5 pro-town roles. 3 Townies have already died, so there is 1 townie left, a cop, a vigilante (possibly), a doc (possibly) and what else?

Now, to end the connection between me and Phoebus: I'm just a townie, I have no special powers at all. Can any of you verify that? Unfortunately not, you have to believe me. But will you after I have been so suspicious, according to you? Think not. I could vote for him now, to prove my innocense but he already has 1 vote, if I add a vote now, like massive pointed out, the Mafia will very likely jump on him and take him out and then there is no way back.

Does that mean I don't think he's evil? No, after Yoko Kurama's post I have some very strong suspicions regarding him, but I'm not sure enough.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:36 pm

Post by Primoris »

Is Phoebus scared? He's so silent. I'm waiting for his reply before I vote.
FoS: Phoebus
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 30, 2003 7:41 am

Post by Primoris »

There are still two Mafia alive and both voted for Phoebus.

Flying Dutchman might be trying to lay low, hasn't posted much and his vote wasn't very well argumented and his vote came quite late. May he have been instructed by the others to vote for Phoebus?
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 01, 2004 1:28 am

Post by Primoris »

I wasn't protecting him, at least that was not what I ment! I'm just a townie, nothing more, I didn't know anything.

I'm not sure what to vote. Yoko is silent about his investigation, but maybe his comment about Darkblade is a subtle hint?
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:34 am

Post by Primoris »

Stewie, I will roleclaim: Townie

I'm just a townie, that's exactly the reason I was behaving suspicious. I may have said many times that I wasn't sure, because I wasn't sure, but I
never
said that we should
not
vote for someone. All I have ever said was "I'm not sure yet", because I didn't want to lynch someone pro-town. When I voted for tehgood, he turned out a townie which made me even more careful with voting.

Now, like I have said after it became day again, Flying Dutchman is being silent, he rarely posts arguments, I think he's keeping low profile and hopes we won't pay much attention. Scummy...

Oh and I just read this sentence again [quote=me]There are still two Mafia alive and both voted for Phoebus.[/quote]

That is of course a very bad sentence. I should have said: "I think there are 2 mafia still alive and I think both voted for Phoebus".

Of course I don't know sure if there are 2 mafia alive! But I have the bad habit to post thoughts as facts (altough that isn't always intended).
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:13 am

Post by Primoris »

So you are experienced but still you don't have anything useful to add to this game?
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:09 am

Post by Primoris »

Sorry, miscounted the votes, I thought the lynch limit has been reached already!

Vote: Flying Dutchman

First he says he got a vague role, then he says he's a nurse.

First he says he has nothing to add to the game, then he says he's experienced. Yeah, like experienced players can use the excuse they don't have anything to add to the game.

His votes were almost always not based on arguments, or the arguments were pretty weak.

Let's hope he's scum.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:38 am

Post by Primoris »

So, I guess this means that there is 1 mafia left? Lynch the wrong and we townies have lost the game.

Darkblade is still very silent, but so was Flying Dutchman (which turned out innocent).

Yoko Kurama had his suspiciouns regarding Talitha, but AFAIK, he never did an investigation. I'm not sure, leaning towards innocent.

I also don't have a clue about Stewie, altough I'm again leaning towards innocent.

FOS: Darkblade
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:59 pm

Post by Primoris »

Darkblade, I had my suspicions longer, read my first post on the last day! And I was typing out my vote for FD, while he was typing out his defense so I only read his post after I pressed the reply button. We posted at the same time, so I didn't know of his claim.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:02 pm

Post by Primoris »

I'd like that too. (Darkblade to roleclaim)

Taltiha, you have to take my word for this since I can't prove anything. I'm not the Godfather. If I get killed this night, you'll know for sure but I intend to stay alive and help the town win.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:53 am

Post by Primoris »

This hasn't cleared much up for me! I mean, it's a nice story and food for thought, but this hasn't cleared anything up about the role Darkblade has at all.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 11, 2004 7:56 pm

Post by Primoris »

I think I'm ok with a no lynch. But I'll think about it while at school.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:59 pm

Post by Primoris »

Because all suspicions posted seem so true to me :( I don't have a clue what to do at this point; at this point everything should be clearer than at the start instead of even more confusing. And like Stewie said, a no-lynch might narrow down the choices.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:31 am

Post by Primoris »

I'm sorry Norinel, I can't decide. I too would have voted for Darkblade a couple of days ago.

Given that at least 1 of you three and maybe even 2 are bad, everyone could be evil, I have no clue. Talitha seems least suspicious to me, but that is just a gut feeling. That was part of the reason I wanted a no lynch. To see what the night would bring, but I guess that a no lynch would mean that the night will only result in Mafia victory.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:14 am

Post by Primoris »

Except for a description of his thoughts on what roles are left, his post were almost always very short and he even posted less than me I believe. Now, I think that is suspicious, am I right in that? Is that suspicious?
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:54 am

Post by Primoris »

Go ahead vote for me, but you will lynch a townie.

I was trying desperately to avoid connection with Phoebus because I didn't want to be connected with anyone who could possibly be scum. Stupid? Maybe, but I've learned from it.

As for the other points, you are completely right. I made many mistakes, but there has been pressure on me since the first day and I didn't really knew what to do at times.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:57 pm

Post by Primoris »

Okay, unless someone can convince me otherwise, I'm going to vote for Darkblade.

Talitha has, in my eyes, done nothing suspicious. Stewie looks innocent to me as well, but could be Mafia Traitor. Darkblade hasn't roused any suspicions but has been the most silent. Pretty weak, but after reading through the thread again, Darkblade looked the least innocent to me.

Of course, that might is because I'm scum, isn't it Darkblade?

I won't cast the vote at this moment, but will most likely do that later today.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:59 pm

Post by Primoris »

Grammar got messed up, sorry :oops: .

Of course, that might
be
because I'm scum, isn't it Darkblade?

That's how it should be.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 3:20 am

Post by Primoris »

I've read through the thread again and couldn't find anything really suspcious about Stewie or Talitha. You, however, posted the least and most posts were relatively short posts plus the fact that you don't want to roleclaim makes me believe you're the least innocent and thus mafia because I'm innocent as well.

Lynch me and you will find out I'm a townie.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 10:48 pm

Post by Primoris »

Back-up cop. Sounds reasonable, but like you said, if you would be scum you would claim townie: so because you're scum, you're trying to come up with something special. You're still my number one suspect though.
The best trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:31 pm

Post by Primoris »

I have decided to vote for Darkblade. We could keep thinking and thinking, but my thinking didn't change anything to the situation and I still think, despite his roleclaim that Darkblade is scum.
Vote: Darkblade
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 9:19 am

Post by Primoris »

I still think Talitha is innocent and if Darkblade is really innocent, then Stewie is the remaining scum. But I know Darkblade won't change his vote.

I could vote for anyone, I could make all kinds of accusations, but Darkblade won't change his vote. And we need three to lynch. I'm thinking hard, but I can't come up with anything convincing about Darkblade. Like said, if Darkblade is innocent, I think Stewie is scum. Proof? I have none but believe me I've tried to come up with it.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 8:47 pm

Post by Primoris »

I do think you're scum but you've played a great game, and managed to really really confuse me.
Thanks, but that is the problem: This is the worst game I've ever played, I'm not scum.
Primoris
Primoris
Goon
Primoris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 26, 2004 6:58 am

Post by Primoris »

I was too busy with making myself look innocent I guess. But I would never have tought Talitha was scum. Great play!

Sorry about the 3 times I needed to be prodded btw, just had the feeling I had nothing to add.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”