Newbie 961 - Game Over - Town Victory

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
stillawesome
stillawesome
Townie
stillawesome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed May 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by stillawesome »

Sup?

Vote:Doubtful

Just look at him..
stillawesome
stillawesome
Townie
stillawesome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Wed May 26, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by stillawesome »

Haha, good thing Viral Maze isn't here to vote.
stillawesome
stillawesome
Townie
stillawesome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Wed May 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by stillawesome »

Boy that was quick. Suddenly I'm the jumpy one?
stillawesome
stillawesome
Townie
stillawesome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Thu May 27, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by stillawesome »

Doubtful wrote: I agree. However, I honestly discovered the mod list voting pattern after the third vote was cast. And I'm sorry if that unintentionally distracted people from the RVS, but I think the pattern was bound to be discovered by someone eventually. I agree that following "the pattern" isn't a good decision, but wouldn't NOT voting "the pattern" make RVS impure as well?

(Note: I'm not trying to be super defensive, but I just want to affirm that the pattern I brought up wasn't intended to distract from the RVS at all.)
stillawesome
stillawesome
Townie
stillawesome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Fri May 28, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by stillawesome »

1. How much experience do you have with Mafia, be it here, on another site or in RL?
This is my first game of mafia anywhere, online and in RL. Locally the only games that I've been able to play with others are D&D and Poker. With Poker (and many other things) you have to work with incomplete information and try to think like others in order to put them on a possible range you can work with and exploit. Plus I lurked for like 2 days before registering. So
hopefully
I know what I'm doing.

2. What's your favorite role/alignment to play?
Moderator sounds fun. 8-)

3. How do feel about policy lynches? What about lurking?
I definitely understand the logic behind them, but I think that they should be mostly be used as a second resort to replacing. I must have been dropped on my head as baby or something because I've never been too bothered by bad grammar. So unless razorback's retarded little brother is playing and is just making everyone miserable and refuses to get replaced then I'm probably not going to waste a lynch on anybody. We're all here to have fun, right? As for lurking, I mostly view that as a null tell. Just like how research and a little real-world experience shows how being able or unable to maintain good eye contact is
not
an indication of how honest someone is. Though lurking is boring and lame and you're a big smelly butt if you do it all the time.

4. How do you feel about the RVS?
I think it's pretty fun, especially when you have people with prior history together voting for each other. But I like answering questions slightly more. Go figure.
stillawesome
stillawesome
Townie
stillawesome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Mon May 31, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by stillawesome »

I spent the whole weekend plumbing and doing stupid videogame crap. Oops. Will make a nice, juicy post tonight.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”