Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Kleedrac »

vote: Super Smash Bros. Fan
because that game is EXTREMELY overrated :)
Raise: Kleedrac
because he has an honest face and no where in the rules does it prevent voting/raising for yourself :)
Lookin' smug since 1979
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Post by Kleedrac »

MacavityLock wrote:FoS: Everybody who's not Raising themselves. If you're town, you're risking giving a double-vote to scum.
Just fyi we never did have a mod chime in as to whether or not this was kosher.
@Mod: Confirm/deny are we allowed to Raise ourselves? Or vote ourselves for that matter?

Mod ~ You may vote to raise yourselves. You may also vote to lynch yourselves. The latter is usually frowned upon and would likely be considered to be not playing toward your win condition.
Lookin' smug since 1979
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:31 am

Post by Kleedrac »

Subject: CryMeARiver
Please agree to the following contract or explain why you will not
What does this even mean?! Why do you get to set the terms of this 'contract' and why should we agree to anything you say? This appears (to my untrained eye anyway) a very obvious "Look how town I am guys!" and a "You can't question me, I invented the CONTRACT!!" thing. Very scummy feeling. Then we move on to;
Again, pay attention, RVS = OVER
In the same post he declares the RVS to be over (another scum-tell in the sense of "Check how townie I am!!") And then;
Bandwagoning /=/ Scummy
What does that even mean?! Actually I don't care. He's either saying All bandwagoning is scummy (it better not be in a game this large) or bandwagon votes are never scummy (which is dumb.) Moving on we see;
... I don't know how to describe it, so I classify it as anti-town. Yes, I realize I am self raising myself, but ...
Here we see some hypocrisy and;
Why is a mass name claim so bad right now?
Obvious scummy role-sniffing;
If there is a pro-town reason for not agreeing with the contract, by all means, explain it to me.
"ANYONE WHO DOESN'T SIGN THIS CONTRACT IS A COMMUNIST/SCUM!!" Again it's a pretty scummy thing to do.
1. I don't know what RVS means.

2. Why the heck do I care if you declare something over anyway?

RVS = Random Voting Stage
Because lengthy RVS's do not help the town in any way, so I am looking to start genuinely scumhunt.
[/quote]

What is going on in this post?! He asks questions, answers them, and makes tasty snacks?! It looks bad and it smells bad, IT'S GONE BAD BUDDY!
You guys COMPLETELY misunderstood my point when I said "RVS is over".
RVS is a period of random voting. I had made a statement of nonrandom voting and suspicion, therefore it brought us out of the RVS.
I was NOT saying "RVS is over because RVS is stupid and it should end now."
So shut the f*ck up about the dictator shit Richard. No one wants to hear it.
So what exactly were you saying sir? RVS is helpful to the town in that people who would be lurking (as I am guilty of as well) will generally show up to drop random votes and joke around. It's what starts the discussion until such time as there's words to be examined. RVS segues into the actual game and ending it early is denying the game it's proper start and denying town any form of ammunition at all in the coming discussion.
By the way, glad to see the Richard wagon is taking off.
Yes, thank god the bandwagon you started over nothing has snowballed into L-4 territory, your mother must be so proud of you :P
Unvote
Vote: CryMeARiver

---------------
I'm sorry it took a mod-prod but I've not been feeling well lately and this game seems a bit overwhelming with the several pages every time I look in :) I'll try my best to keep up with it now :)
Lookin' smug since 1979
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #260 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Kleedrac »

Just in case I'm wrong does anyone have a descent case on Richard? I read him and didn't find him scummy so much as dumb-town. Am I wrong? All of the cases against him lack substance beyond-the-meta.
Lookin' smug since 1979
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Kleedrac »

DrippingGoofball/Drippereth wrote:
Kleedrac wrote:Just in case I'm wrong does anyone have a descent case on Richard? I read him and didn't find him scummy so much as dumb-town. Am I wrong? All of the cases against him lack substance beyond-the-meta.
If Richard flips town, or has a credible claim, we lynch Kleedrac.

If Richard flips scum, Kleedrac is 100% not his buddy.
What the hell does this mean and why are two of you saying it word-for-word?
Lookin' smug since 1979
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #354 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Kleedrac »

Drippereth wrote:
vezopiraka wrote:
Kleedrac wrote:Just in case I'm wrong does anyone have a descent case on Richard? I read him and didn't find him scummy so much as dumb-town. Am I wrong? All of the cases against him lack substance beyond-the-meta.
Well it was this post
Exactly. Kleedrac is a horrible, horrible lurker and needs to die for the lurking alone. However, to pop up his head late in the wagon and declare a pretty strong town read on Richard, when he hasn't taken a stand on anything, smells like a scum that wants to evade detection, AND wash his hands of a townie lynch. He's not looking for scum at all, but he's showing up to announce his staying off the wagon. That's easy and safe when you know you the townies are.

DIE SCUM DIE
Ahhh, first of all where the heck do I say anything about a town read on anyone?!?! As far as I'm concerned you're all scum atm. What I said was that I read Richard and didn't find anything lynch-worthy and didn't understand the bandwagon that formed to take his head off. I also read through CryMeARiver and pointed out several things that were lynch-worthy without being answered. I'm lurking because this is my first game with this many people and quite frankly I feel a bit overwhelmed when every time I check in the thread has grown by a page full of Wall'o'text posts. I shall try to do better in the lurking department and I do take responsibility that this probably looks scummy (though I'm not the only one as pointed out by The New York Lurker Report (TM) .) As for your 'case' first you claim my alignment is linked to Richard (with no justification or reasoning whatsoever) and then claim I'm scummier (again with no reasoning or justification beyond my lurking which we've already discussed.) All this leads me to wonder about your own alignment sir? You seem to have adopted not only hydra heads but also a spaghetti case syndrome where you're throwing accusations at everything in site save the damned mod! If you're going to lead a bandwagon, at least have the decency to build a good case for it :)
Lookin' smug since 1979
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Kleedrac »

Drippereth wrote:
Kleedrac wrote:Ahhh, first of all where the heck do I say anything about a town read on anyone?!?! As far as I'm concerned you're all scum atm. What I said was that I read Richard and didn't find anything lynch-worthy and didn't understand the bandwagon that formed to take his head off.
Is that not a town read? "Not lynchworthy?"
No it's not a town read it's a not-as-scummy-as-CMAR-read :P
Douchereth wrote:
Kleedrac wrote:I also read through CryMeARiver and pointed out several things that were lynch-worthy without being answered.
Mmmm... distancing?
Mmmmm...bad logic?
Douchereth wrote:
Kleedrac wrote:I'm lurking because...
because you are scum.
Thank-you for reading you annnoying jerk :P
Douchereth wrote:
Kleedrac wrote:As for your 'case' first you claim my alignment is linked to Richard (with no justification or reasoning whatsoever)
I did post the reasoning. I repeat, in GREEN:
However, to pop up his head late in the wagon and declare a pretty strong town read on Richard, when he hasn't taken a stand on anything, smells like a scum that wants to evade detection, AND wash his hands of a townie lynch. He's not looking for scum at all, but he's showing up to announce his staying off the wagon. That's easy and safe when you know you the townies are.
In other words, if Richard is town, you KNOW he's town, because you're scum.
If he's scum... well no scum would defend his scumpal in such a way, that would make you town.
You really need to study this thing called logic as you abuse it to the point I think it has a restraining order on you :P
Douchereth wrote:I will ignore the accusations of being a plate of spaghetti.
Of course you will because you have no defense
Lookin' smug since 1979
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Kleedrac »

? Everyone is scum? That's news to me.
Until proven town, yes. I find it's a safer assumption than to assume all are town until proven scum :P
Lookin' smug since 1979
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #397 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Kleedrac »

The content of 360, in which Kleedrac's main defense is that DripHyrda is a jackass could have easily bought my vote. Saying that their logic is bad but not saying why isn’t defense, it is the equivalent of 2nd grade “No, you are stupid” name calling. As we approach deadline I'd certainly entertain Kleedrac as a vote.
I thought it was obvious but I suppose I did put it in a rather insulting manner on purpose. First of all as I'm sure Drippereth is a jerk if not pure scum;
Unraise
Raise: xvart

That should make sure it doesn't go to Drippereth.

As we still can't seem to agree on a lynch candidate I'll say now I'm in for a lynch on CryMeARiver or (as a last resort) Richard just to give tomorrow's discussion ammunition. It should be noted I'm still not convinced he's scum but the amount of people who formed the bandwagon can be examined in new light tomorrow whatever his flip brings.
Lookin' smug since 1979
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #402 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Kleedrac »

We had 3 raises, xvart had two. We were voting for YOU. Sounds like self-preservation and self-interest.

Hey look:

Raise: Drippereth
If you look at the votecount (assuming you can read above a 3rd grade level) you'll see that you've managed to once again tie the raises. I'm hoping that with your scummy behavior you'll have more people raise xvart so as not to give your scummy ass a double-vote. Also, given how insanely scummy you keep acting;
Unvote
Vote: Drippereth
Lookin' smug since 1979
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #410 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:01 am

Post by Kleedrac »

Wow, you guys play a hard game. For my first large game I'm having a lot of issues following some of your logic. Maybe it's the fact I'm too new around here but no one listens to me and you all seem to just point out my most minor logic flaws and then HOLY F*CK BANDWAGON CASE NOW NOW NOW. Fine, if that's what you want. My dying wish (as whatever I write doesn't seem to change things around here) is that when I flip town you'll lynch the dumb hydra whats-his-name and his scumbuddies :P
Lookin' smug since 1979
Kleedrac
Kleedrac
Townie
Kleedrac
Townie
Townie

Post Post #432 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Kleedrac »

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:
Kleedrac wrote:Wow, you guys play a hard game. For my first large game I'm having a lot of issues following some of your logic. Maybe it's the fact I'm too new around here but no one listens to me and you all seem to just point out my most minor logic flaws and then HOLY F*CK BANDWAGON CASE NOW NOW NOW. Fine, if that's what you want. My dying wish (as whatever I write doesn't seem to change things around here) is that when I flip town you'll lynch the dumb hydra whats-his-name and his scumbuddies :P
1. You use the newbie card.
2. You add in the "It's not fair!" card.
3. Shows more unecessary hate toward Drippereth.
4. To top it off, this is loaded with AtE.

Conclusion: Your play has been incredibly scummy. You have done very little in the game aside from being super defensive and call Drippereth names. I'm not sure if a claim can even save you at this point.
1. I said I am new here, not new to mafia, this point is wrong.
2. At what point in my post did I say or insinuate the fairness of anything? Again this point is wrong.
3. Drippereth has pissed me off, I don't know that I'd use the word 'hate' but definitely annoyed.
4. Not really, maybe?

At this point I believe I can't appeal to the usual sense of logic and reason as there are trains running on myself and Richard with no case but the logical case I built on CryMeARiver and the case Mikujin built on vezopiraka go completely unanswered in any way! No one has defended CMAR or Vez nor has anyone agreed and voted. But the random loose bandwagons on me and Richard just keep gaining unreasoned votes which no one appears to see as scummy?! I feel as though I'm playing this game in another language here, you play in a very different style than I'm used to. As for insulting me or questioning my age well not only was that unnecessary but it's pretty much guaranteed I won't be playing on this site again. Enjoy your game guys, when I flip town just kill the hydra thing and we'll call it even :) Note that from here on out I will only post to answer directed questions and won't be contributing more ammo onto your trains, thanks.
Lookin' smug since 1979

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”