CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Vote: Richard

Hey look, I just left the RVS, no random votes will be accepted from here on out without perfect reasoning. You know why? Because I said so and because I am Great and Badass alligned.
Raise: CryMeABadassRiver
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

RichardGHP wrote:Lol CMAR.
;)
Laughing at my jokes won't gain your courtesy scum
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:29 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

vezopiraka wrote:
raise vezopiraka

Vote CryMeARiver

Oh random stage. You broke it
Yes, I broke it. Because Richard is genuinely scummy.
DanaShouldKillHerself wrote:Everybody raising themselves is stupid for trying to say others are scum. Not everyone can raise themselves, or nobody will get the double vote.
This post is what's really stupid actually.
I have a genuine scum read on Richard. I know for a fact that I am town. Why should I not vote him and not raise me?
Manga wrote:Standard questions - Any players with histories of bitter rivalry / hate? I'd like to know before we get too far into the game if there's a Ythan / McGriddle level of distaste I have to factor into my reads.
I highly dislike Dana's play. SSBF's is way too serious for me so I tend to get bad reads from him. Raven has a lurker meta = Dislike. I've never really liked Richard's play, especially as a claimed town PR.
DrModem wrote:<b>raise DrModem</b> (I'm selfish...)

<b>vote axelrod</b>

Nobody has voted for him yet :p
Obviously you didn't read the 2 pages of thread because I clearly stated RVS was over.
Benmage wrote:vote CryMeARiver

Raise Benmage
All should do this ^.
Hey, look, I already don't like you.

This makes me want to do a Fonz on you guys. So I will.
Please agree to the following contract or explain why you will not.
1) I will not claim VT unless I am at L1, I am the leading wagon with an impending deadline, or during a massclaim, or our claim can somehow shed light on someone elses (for example: someone claims to have tracked you going somewhere).
2) I will provide reasoning with each and every one of my votes.
3) I will not selfvote, barring the 2:1:1 endgame scenario.
4) I will not lie about my roles. Period.
Benmage wrote: Whats point 5 there drip...?
Benmage wrote:wait...none of those 5 things make sense..
Hey look Drip! I found more scum! Noob scum looking for an easy bandwagon!
ani wrote:vote: MafiaSSK - policy lynch

wait, SSK's not in the game?

unvote, vote: Fate - for stalking me

wait, Fate's not in this game either?

unvote, vote: Drippereth

for being the last o the list.

Again, pay attention, RVS = OVER
Dana wrote:Sigh. I'm not saying everyone is doing it. Try reading my post again assuming I'm not saying that. Also, try reading post 23, which FoS's everyone not raising themselves. Reading comprehension ftw. unvote vote: xvart Because of this and the fact that he's already bandwagon voting.
Bandwagoning /=/ Scummy

@Xvart, animorph - Why posting and not raising?

FoS: BenMage and Dana
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:47 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

RichardGHP wrote:Screw it

##Unvote Vote CMAR

Trying to lead town out of RVS on PAGE 2, claiming he has a scumread on me when I haven't done anything wrong, and stating he knows "for a fact" that he is town. Oh, and the contract thing, too.

Seriously, what townie does all that?
I do.
The contract is meant because it supports town points CLEARLY.
Now, please, tell me why you disagree with it scum.
Yes, I have a good deal of reasons I find you scummy, hence why I lead town out of the RVS stage. Next post is all about you baby.
Yes, I do know for a fact I am town. Hence why I said it SCUM.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:58 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Richard" wrote:Vote: Super Smash Bros Fan for having too long a name.

Are we allowed to self-raise?
Sigh, this question came across very weird to me. No one else had even thought of it prior to this and it seemed, I don't know how to describe it, so I classify it as anti-town. Yes, I realize I am self raising myself, but the fact that he thought to ask the question does not sit right with me.
Richard wrote:Uh...

Fakeclaims are given to scum specifically to counter something like what you suggest.
Early blip on the scumdar.
It was so obvious that he was joking, and you're not one to normally be serious and misunderstand humor. Also, the fake claim thing, why even speculate about scum? You find him scummy for making a joke? Oh please.
But the fact that you took it seriously and are SO advert to it is kind of ridiculous. Why is a mass name claim so bad right now?
Richard wrote:Also, you can't use one game where it was successful and tell me it's 100% proof that it will work this time.
Again the lack of humor he has and again the why does he care so much about a suggested mass name claim? Why did you feel the need to reiterate how bad a mass name claim would be for town?
Richard wrote:The FoS on people not self-raising works both ways. Scum can self-raise too. But then, townies who are not self-raising are suspicious because they are giving scum a clear oppurtunity to get more raise votes.
Again with the speculation about scum, the WIFOM, and reading it from a scum standpoint makes more sense to me than reading it from a town standpoint.
Richard wrote:@CMAR: I find it pretty hilarious that you have a "genuine scum read" on me when we're only on Page 3 and nothing has even happened yet. If you have actual reasons, I'd like to see them. Otherwise, stop trolling.

Hey guys, look here, blatant contradiction, number 1 scumtell!
So I'm trolling because there is no way I found a scumread through three pages. But, this is okay?:
Richard wrote:Fakeclaims are given to scum specifically to counter something like what you suggest.
Early blip on the scumdar.
Hmmm...so it's not okay for me to scumhunt in three pages, but you can scumhunt with one? Why am I not allowed to scumhunt again?
Richard wrote:Also, I do not agree to the contract.
If there is a pro-town reason for not agreeing with the contract, by all means, explain it to me.
Richard wrote:Screw it

##Unvote Vote CMAR

Trying to lead town out of RVS on PAGE 2, claiming he has a scumread on me when I haven't done anything wrong, and stating he knows "for a fact" that he is town. Oh, and the contract thing, too.

Seriously, what townie does all that?
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, now I'm scummy for trying to help the town in his words. This is pure brilliance folks :roll:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:03 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Benmage wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote: The contract is meant because it supports town points CLEARLY.
So since you are :lol: :lol: CLEARLY such a brilliant player...explain the contracts awesomeness for us lesser minds.
I never said I was a brilliant player.

Numbers 1, 3, 4 are just pains on lynches. No one likes having all the WIFOM when it comes down to a serious lynch.

Number 2 is because I ABSOLUTELY HATE when people vote without providing reasoning. I really don't care if the reasoning is "I like so and so's case on so and so", but give me something. Also, it's an antitown thing to
bandwagon
vote someone without giving them something to defend themselves against, barring RVS, which we are now out of.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:04 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

DrModem wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote: Obviously you didn't read the 2 pages of thread because I clearly stated RVS was over.
1. I don't know what RVS means.

2. Why the heck do I care if you declare something over anyway?
RVS = Random Voting Stage
Because lengthy RVS's do not help the town in any way, so I am looking to start genuinely scumhunt.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:06 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

DrModem wrote:RVS for me doesn't end until day 2.
Sigh, that is the most
noobish
ridiculous comment I've ever heard.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:25 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

You guys COMPLETELY misunderstood my point when I said "RVS is over".
RVS is a period of random voting. I had made a statement of nonrandom voting and suspicion, therefore it brought us out of the RVS.
I was NOT saying "RVS is over because RVS is stupid and it should end now."
So shut the fuck up about the dictator shit Richard. No one wants to hear it.

Mod~ Let's keep it a little more civil than that, please and thank you.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:22 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Okay, I will get caught up soon, but to those voting to raise axelrod, I would just like to say that whoever gets the double vote will likely die quickly and axelrod already endorsed me getting the double vote. I'm willing to take that sacrifice for town. I'll admit axel seems to be a very good player and I'll likely take his advice into consideration when using a double vote. Just putting it out there.
By the way, glad to see the Richard wagon is taking off. Pillars of the evil king's castle are finally falling 2day.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:09 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

RichardGHP wrote:
Claim: Renly Baratheon

I am Robert's youngest brother. I have decided to be King, but their are currently bigger problems to attend to.

If I die, Ser Loras is able to perform one kill to attemp to avenge me. Therefore, I know Ser Loras is in the game. However, I do not know who (s)he is and what alignment they are. If Ser Loras dies before I do, nothing happens upon my death.

Quickly analyzing bandwagoning reasons
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Axelrod wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Okay, I will get caught up soon, but to those voting to raise axelrod, I would just like to say that whoever gets the double vote will likely die quickly and axelrod already endorsed me getting the double vote. I'm willing to take that sacrifice for town. I'll admit axel seems to be a very good player and I'll likely take his advice into consideration when using a double vote. Just putting it out there.
By the way, glad to see the Richard wagon is taking off. Pillars of the evil king's castle are finally falling 2day.
Uh, yuck?

Unraise: CryMeARiver

Like, I don't usually mind when people suck up to me, but this is kind of over the top. Also, it's
hardly
like I'd firmly decided you were my guy here.

To Richard: do you know if this bonus kill is immediate, or takes place during the subsequent night? For instance, were you lynched, would Loras kill someone before the Night technically started, or would it happen as a regular action during the Night. And I assume he can't hold it for later, but has to use it right then? Could he elect NOT to use it?

Mod
: I'm pretty sure I'm not voting for anyone.
That was for a reason, and a breadcrumb. Sorry if it was scummy guys. I'm not
copping
out of the Richard wagon either, I just like his claim.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Prod is noted. Tomorrow is my mafia scum day. Trust me.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Whoa, I lost this game and just saw it on the "View Posts", I must have missed it on my subscriptions, so sorry guys :P
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:11 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

HOLY SHIT! REREADING NOW!!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:19 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Sigh, I should replace out, but whatever, I'll claim
I am Jon Umber, Innocent Alligned, or as my role flavor hints at and I breadcrumbed earlier, Greatjon BADASS aligned - I am a bulletproof hence why I tried to lead town at the beginning and act like a protown macho but was epicly foiled by Richard who really pissed me off. So yeah, my role PM consists of my vote, my kill immunity, and my win con. Oh, and apparently when wolves bite my fingers, I just laugh in their face? Idk :P
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:25 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Breadcrumbed here:
CryMeARiver wrote:
Vote: Richard

Hey look, I just left the RVS, no random votes will be accepted from here on out without perfect reasoning. You know why? Because I said so and because I am Great and Badass alligned.
Raise: CryMeABadassRiver
Also breadcrumbed here:
CryMeARiver wrote:Okay, I will get caught up soon, but to those voting to raise axelrod, I would just like to say that whoever gets the double vote will likely die quickly and axelrod already endorsed me getting the double vote. I'm willing to take that sacrifice for town. I'll admit axel seems to be a very good player and I'll likely take his advice into consideration when using a double vote. Just putting it out there.
B
y the way, glad to see the Richard wagon is taking off.
P
illars of the evil king's castle are finally falling 2day.
CryMeARiver wrote:That was for a reason, and a breadcrumb.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:28 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:I have every reason to believe that is a completely bullshit claim CMAR.

Is that all your PM says about your Bulletproof ability?

Answer carefully.
Hmmmm, let's go thru my PM without being modkilled, shall we?
I am welcomed to the game.
It says my flavor name, my allignment. Then a whole bunch of flavor stuff.
It says I have a vote and it counts as 1 towards the daily lynch.
It says I have a kill immunity and that I am so bad ass an attempt on my life will fail, but lynches don't count. So the if I'm lynched, like I might be, it will succeed. And that I WILL be informed if an attempt on my life is made.
Then it says my wincon. When the scum are dead and the kingdom is safe(ish).

That's it.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:30 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Drippereth wrote:We're not lynching Richard.
Methinks Bulletproof claim + timing of claim means Cry almost certainly has to die.
And then there's whatever magna has.

CRY.
Have you ever been in a game with scum claiming bulletproof before?
I think I've been in a game where an SK claimed bulletproof. Or some third party, maybe a survivor JOAT? Can't remember.
There was one when a scum claimed hider and made it all the way to 3 way lylo.

Look, I'm really sorry guys, this isn't my normal play AT ALL. I have WAY too many games on my plate at the moment and I am SOOOOO limited on the computer it's not even fair. Sorry for screwing everything up. :(
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:43 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Drippereth wrote:Did you read anything after your "OH SHIT" comment from yesterday?
And you were all active in your other games in preceding days, why weren't you here?

And who's Scum?
I was not active at all in any of my other games, you can be sure of that lmao.
Yes, I read some.

My scumbuddies of course :roll: Lemme tell ya about it, you know the ones I was apologizing to :roll:
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:59 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

LynchMePls wrote:**JEOPARDY THEME ENDS**

Well CMAR, what is your answer?
CryMeARiver wrote:My scumbuddies of course :roll: Lemme tell ya about it, you know the ones I was apologizing to :roll:
*BUZZER*

Ooh, I'm sorry that's incorrect. What we were looking for was some actual participation and useful contribution to the town. Tell him what he's won.

Well Alex, he's won himself a beautiful LMP HAMMER!

As soon as Mina is done posting her wall, you are toast.
I really don't care for your play anyway actually, not my fault my life has some unexpected turns. At least they are good turns so I will do something with my life :) Have a good game guys ;)
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”