Open 223 - Bird 7/The Jedi Assassins - Game Over!

Copper
Copper
Goon
Copper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by Copper »

Hello.

OF, I'm assuming you're confirmed since you are now posting. All we appear to be waiting on is Panacea.

I'm withholding my vote with respect to the Mod's request. I look forward to playing with everyone.
This account is a hydra. It is listed as male for ease of pronoun use; this has no bearing on the genders of the hydra's heads.
Copper
Copper
Goon
Copper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by Copper »

I have a couple of questions for you, Karma.

Firstly, what do you think about OpposedForce?

Secondly, why is fearing a quickhammer while at L-1 scummy? Yes, it's certainly true that a page two quickhammer virtually never happens, and so being randomly placed to that position is no danger. But dial it back another step. You're asserting that a player should not be nervous as town when at L-1, because the chance that this will be converted to action is virtually nil.

But you also said:
Karma wrote:Like a scum would ever quickhammer you on page 2. Why are you so nervous there, scum?
Why would a scum player be more nervous in this situation? Either you understand that early wagons do not lead to page two quickhammers (in which case you keep your cool regardless of alignment) or you don't (in which case you're nervous regardless of alignment.) You seem to be suggesting that scum and only scum would be nervous at a quick L-1, which simply doesn't make any sense.
This account is a hydra. It is listed as male for ease of pronoun use; this has no bearing on the genders of the hydra's heads.
Copper
Copper
Goon
Copper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by Copper »

Even after that whole L-1 discussion? Even with less than 75 posts? Even with a votecount only a few posts above yours? Even with Karma specifically saying her/his vote was L-1? Even with SSBF making a huge stink over being accidentally hammered?

Sigh.

Return to “Completed Open Games”