Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Post by Slicey »

Vote: BC

I swear if you claim miller when you're a PR again... >_>
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Slicey »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Jack wrote:I don't hate anybody :?

In greek I was scum so I had a motive. In malth's I thought you were scum, that's why I was saying we should lynch you, not because I disliked you. And we in the dead qt for mendo thought the survivor joat bit was funny.
trying to clean up your meta game! I don't like it!

Unvote:
Vote: Karma

Obv-scum bussing with jack on post 14. I'll look into jack after we lynch this scum due to post 15. Maybe CMAR after that. Not sure.

Slicey wrote:
Vote: BC

I swear if you claim miller when you're a PR again... >_>
God damn, i was a miller you prick! I just wish I could have saved my sanity in that game. It was horrible! No one believed me >.<'

Although... this is kind of like my first game back from my six month V/LA. It's been nice. But I kind of missed the game.
Kise wrote:Hi.
not much to say....hmm.........

Guys.... where is ABR. I expect him to be abrasive to someone by now!!!
But why would you only claim miller... XD
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Slicey »

You claimed after I vigged you.

For those wondering what we're talking about, me and BC played in a game together a while back. He was a Miller Jailkeeper, and I was a Dayvig. He claimed Miller, and did it rather scummily IMHO, so I vigged him. Town ended up losing, but not due to that (it was a pretty broken setup IMHO).
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by Slicey »

Sorry, I tend not to post much in the beginning of Day 1. I should be able to get a good post up within the next day or so.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”