Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:13 am

Post by Commodore Amazing »

vote: Mr Stoofer
"So it's time to take some action, boys. It's time to follow me." - Gaston, the Mob Song
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:12 am

Yosarian2 wrote:On another topic, based the night scene, I suspect that Coran was town, because he was discribed as a "local", and it sounds like the mafia is an outside group.
I'm liking Fishbulb's idea that Coron was town, and that two groups targeted him. I think it's safe to say that it was not a vigilante.

And my vote on Stoofer is pretty random. It seems he's in every one of my games. And always scum. Except when he's the vig.
"So it's time to take some action, boys. It's time to follow me." - Gaston, the Mob Song
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:33 am

Kerplunk wrote:Seriously,
unvote: Stoofer
vote: CA
. More a feeling, but his last post seems to me like scum trying to add something trivial to the discussion: "Safe to say he's not a vigilante." And I also don't think he is a cop, doc, tracker, etc. Why would you say he isn't a vig?
I didn't mean to speculate on Stoofer's role. This is sort of an early joke vote. It is not a very good vote, and it is not a very good joke. :(
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:44 am

Yosarian2 wrote:However, now that I think about it, it is a little strange. CA, why are you so sure that one of the kills on Coren last night wasn't a vig? There are several people I know of who would vig killed Coren night 1 given half a chance. ;)
I don't think vigilantes typically kill people on the first night... and which part do you think is a vigilante? The "riddled with bullets" or the "cut in half?" Sounds like scum and SK to me. I know you don't think it's a vigilante, Yosarian. I'm surprised other people are going after me.

unvote: Mr Stoofer, vote: Phoebus
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:18 am

PolarBoy wrote:
Commodore Amazing wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:CA, why are you so sure that one of the kills on Coren last night wasn't a vig?
I don't think vigilantes typically kill people on the first night...
no one has said they think the night one kill was the work of a vigilante.
I think we're having some miscommunication issues here. Yeah, Yosarian2 gave the wink thing, but I gave the go-ahead for getting down to business. Winking is not business!
Kerplunk also said he thought I was speculating on whether or not Coron was killed by a vigilante (the "murderer"):
Kerplunk wrote:I thought he was saying that Coron wasn't a vigilante.

In fact he was speculating on the murderer itself.
Phoebus wrote:You know - the very objectionable part of your post would be: stating the obvious.
What am I saying that is obvious? The fact that the vig probably didn't kill Coron. Okay. Why is it objectionable that I say that?
Phoebus wrote:You point fingers at other people.
My vote is still on Kerplunk.
You are voting me.
All very interesting.
I have no idea why you are voting for Kerplunk or why you agreed with Kerplunk that I was scummy. If you're voting for Kerplunk based on a "random bandwagon," you can't expect people to not find that scummy.

Pre-Preview Edit: CoolBot too?!?!? I wasn't even the first one to speculate on the kills; Fishbulb was. Sometimes people get called out for it for "knowing something," but it's really not that much of a leap of faith to assume two groups killed Coron. Then it wasn't much of a leap of faith to figure out who is responsible. Have you
read
the death scene? If someone's guilty of stating the obvious, it's Fishbulb.

Save me, Mr Stoofer! None of these jokers have played in a game with me before. Tell them I'm always worthless for stating anything except the obvious!
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:40 am

CoolBot wrote:The reason CA's post is so scummy is it's the sort of post someone with knowledge about the kill would post. Why even bring up the possiblity of a vig, unless he wants the town to begin considering it? He's either trying to hide his connection to Coron's death under the cover of a vig, or trying to indicate he's a vig. Vig's don't usually go around announcing themselves, so I think it's the former.
Well, you're wrong here, since I wasn't trying to indicate I was a vig, and I didn't kill Coron otherwise. So there must be a third option in there. I wasn't even calling for a vig to come out. I could understand if I had said something like, "Hey, any vig want to claim responsibility for killing Coron?"

As far as why I didn't say why I voted for Phoebus, I suppose I could have just said, "I'm with Stoofer." I think the amount of suspicion Phoebus threw on me was uncalled for. I didn't think Kerplunk had any reason to call me out, but Phoebus seemed pretty eager to hop on that bandwagon. Now, I'm pretty sure someone on my bandwagon has to be scum since they're all after me for the same bad reason.
unvote: Phoebus
, since the ones who have joined on my wagon later are just as guilty if not moreso.

@Fritzler - I hate claiming day one, for the record. I'm Giacomo Albero, a gardener. As far as helpful night actions, I'm sure you could do much worse than lynching me. Though I'd take a good look at the people on my bandwagon. I don't really have any good guess as to which person on my bandwagon is scummiest, since they all seem to have weak reasons for voting for me. If you're going to lynch me, at least don't blow off the first day tomorrow just because it was "day one, and day one is always hard."

I understand that day ones often suck, and that you don't have much to work on besides intuition, but people haven't been saying "intuition" against me. They've been giving crap reasons, to justify why they would have thought I was scum when I turn up pro-town tomorrow.

Going to do another post in a bit to answer PolarBoy's and olio's request...
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:53 am

Polarboy wrote:Then you inplied that people were voting at you because they thought that the night 1 kill was at least in part caused by a vig.
Okay, I'm going to need you or olio to show me where you did this?

draygn_mage, why are you still voting for me?
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:30 pm

Fritzler wrote:
Commodore Amazing wrote:@Fritzler - I hate claiming day one, for the record. I'm Giacomo Albero, a gardener. As far as helpful night actions, I'm sure you could do much worse than lynching me. Though I'd take a good look at the people on my bandwagon. I don't really have any good guess as to which person on my bandwagon is scummiest, since they all seem to have weak reasons for voting for me. If you're going to lynch me, at least don't blow off the first day tomorrow just because it was "day one, and day one is always hard."
Are you claiming vanilla townie?
I don't see any reason to give out anything more specific about my role, or my role PM. I'm going to wait for someone else to ask if they want to hear something more specific about my role before I go any further. I think I've said enough for you to make a decision on if you want to lynch me based on my claim.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:58 pm

I do not have a night choice. I believe I understand why you are asking.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:20 am

I need a vote count.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #96 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:45 am

I'm dead. :( Sorry, team.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #322 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:00 am

Good job, town. Sorry scumbuddies if I said too much day one. The most fun I had in this game was making up my false claim. I translated "tree" into Italian and decided to be a gardener.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”