Mini 989 - Disgaea Mafia Episode 2 (Game Over!)

foobert
foobert
Townie
foobert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:44 am

Post by foobert »

o_o

/confirm
foobert
foobert
Townie
foobert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:19 am

Post by foobert »

TheButtonmen wrote:The vote is for 100% reals; quite for serious some might say; if that's what your referring to.
Real or not real? Explain please.
foobert
foobert
Townie
foobert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by foobert »

TheButtonmen wrote:
@Foober:
Did you just ask if my for 100% reals vote was for real.....
To me, it appeared in question. I was led to that conclusion because it seemed like you needed to write up a post to prove its authenticity. Is it real, is it sarcastic I still am not certain. I also asked you if would explain it.
Jarti wrote:If I may ask, what part of TB's thought process are you having trouble following? And once you figure that out, do you agree or disagree? :?:
I don't mind you asking but I do find it interesting that you felt the need to intercede on TB's behalf. As for the questions themselves, for simplicity's sake, yes, I am having trouble. If I wasn't, I wouldn't have asked for an explanation.
foobert
foobert
Townie
foobert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:34 am

Post by foobert »

Jarti wrote:If I may ask, what part of TB's thought process are you having trouble following? And once you figure that out, do you agree or disagree? :?:
I don't agree. I guess I think about it like this ... what is the difference between what he did and waiting for the RVS to end before posting? Would lurking through the RVS stage be a "disconnect between actions and words" just the same as deliberately trying to end it? I don't buy that argument.

For the same reasons I question the legitimacy of votes on KTB.
Iecerint wrote:"Is that vote real I cannot tell, even though the fact that I would frame a question like this around it makes it clear that I'm not legitimately clueless"
If I'm not mistaken that was the justification Iec gave on his opinions toward KTB. So the thinking here is is that KTB is scum because he asked a question but asked it in such a way that he made it seem like he knew kind of what was going on but really didn't? That seems fallacious to me. Maybe he did frame the question in such a way so that he would appear smarter or more knowledgeable than he was but I don't see the connection that has with him being scummy.

From my perspective it seems like the major trends in the game are jumping on the most scummy actions rather than actions that are actually scummy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say that that isn't a good idea or that it doesn't lead to more accurate lynches; it's just that talks of quick lynching and bandwagoning on this type of knowledge doesn't seem logical to me.

Sorry for the wall and my absence from the game for a time. Feel free to ask any questions you have or want my opinion on something I missed.
foobert
foobert
Townie
foobert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:10 am

Post by foobert »

UncertainKitten wrote:MoI has most of it. Further, what the words ARE saying fight with each other. Foobert is definitely sitting on a fence with that post.
Maybe I can clarify my position with a shorter post. I don't think Kise is scum. I don't think KTB is scum. And, while we are on the subject, I don't think the growing suspicion on Iec (if you can even call it that) holds water either.

If you want to know who I think is scummy at this point, the answer is no one. I think perhaps the better question to have asked me is will I hesitate to say if I see something that seems scummy to me. The answer to that question is no. If I see anything, hear anything, read anything, I will let everyone know and I will have no reservations about placing my vote accordingly.
foobert
foobert
Townie
foobert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:13 am

Post by foobert »

UncertainKitten wrote:It'd be best to explain why you have seen nothing scummy.
You mean my post before last?
foobert
foobert
Townie
foobert
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:32 am

Post by foobert »

UncertainKitten wrote:Regarding Iec mostly. Sorry I didn't specify. You haven't said a lot about why he's not scummy.
I have no problems explaining my position and I will try and do so succinctly.

Iec is being accused of attacking KTB but not attacking me for doing the same thing (I know that in some respects this is an oversimplification of the position but for now let's keep it at that). In a post he made in his defense, he made two things clear: 1) He didn't see my posts and 2) They don't effect his position on KTB. I believe both of his points and to me, they signal that his behavior isn't scummy.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”