Mini 989 - Disgaea Mafia Episode 2 (Game Over!)

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Kise »

The gang is back.

/confirm
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Kise »

I think I have a post restriction.......

Just kidding. So, you all make sure to have the mod PM me when the jokes are over.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 am

Post by Kise »

Lulz like a kat @ TB not unvoting

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 am

Post by Kise »

Speaking of kats, ktb.....

THUNDERCATS!!!

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:42 am

Post by Kise »

Be a gent and don't ignore the question, TB.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Kise »

Since TB is prolonging the jokes :) be sure to prod me when it's over.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Kise »

Interesting thing to note is Magna voting for both TB & myself, while offering no opinion on what made him change his trust of TB.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Kise »

Here! Cancel that prod!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:11 pm

Post by Kise »

Iecerint wrote:Kise is scummy for
whining
about the game not going on
Not sure how you detected whining in my posts because.. my intention was never to bitch about RVS. Careful with the reps, all. But, see below.
Kthxbye wrote:Kise: Are you going to come back and defend yourself or are you hoping somebody else takes the spotlight off you before you have to do that?
Strawman............
Kidding.
Well, kind of.
Don't take this the wrong way - I'm not being cocky - but I don't see a reason to defend myself. I dicked around on page 1, TBM started humping my leg & thinking scumhunting was this easy, I continue stunting on these hoes because nothing interested me, then Macaroni caught my attention with something he said/did. Now these kids are saying I could've helped to lessen the randomness.....

*looks around*

Abra Cadabra. It's evident (should have been, at least) I wasn't going to lurk and wait on a prod since I was still actively posting in the thread. As for my recent absense: I haven't had my own internet access for more than a few days, and the cable company came over earlier today to hook me up. I have over 500 channels as well. :) That reminds me, I need to learn some foreign languages to understand what some of these shows are about. I think, according to the pictures, Mexico's stock market is in bad shape.

So anyway.
DTMaster wrote:I have a weird role so yeah.
Yeah, that's a buncha bull... Vote: DTMaster
I'm counterclaiming this lying scumbag.
UncertainKitten wrote:(Psst)I'm actually town.
I'd like to counterclaim this as well.
UncertainKitten wrote:With super powers.
Unvote; Vote: UK
BTW, I was wondering why you haven't commented on my.. wagon? It's quite a hot topic. I feel disrespected that you haven't even mentioned my name after all this. I thought we were tight. :|

Since '09, man....
Jarti wrote:On Kise: ISO 4 & 5 for him are why I don't feel like he's a good wagon.
He seems to be egging TBM on to push things out of RVS indirectly
, which I'm fine with, doesn't come off as scummy to me.
Yes and no, actually. I may have a chance to retouch on this later.
DTMaster wrote:With my role, I can correctly identify all adult characters and I am given their role names.
DTMaster wrote:If the formula applies from the first game:

Main characters = PR
Obscure characters = VT
Villians = Scum.
I'm not having the best time in finding pro-town motivation here. You out TBM (hell, you might've outed yourself), you speak on roles' importance levels, which would make TBM of low importance if everything checks out, and to top it off, you generally give the impression that you have no clue how best/pro-townest to utilize your role. Maybe this is due to later revelations that you did not initially think up, or maybe not. Either way, it should be safe to say that no one knew what to say after you revealed your result. I thought of something after some googling, however. See my last bit of commentary in this posting for more info.

Also... you say you can ID adult-sized folks, and you're given their role name. Now, does "role name" = ability name, or character name?
DTMaster wrote:Or we can mass name claim, but, I'd rather not out the main characters who are probably given PRs.
Then why mention mass claiming? If you don't plan to fish, then be sure to wind the reel back in. Or, even better, don't toss the line in the first place.
DTMaster wrote:@TheButtonMan
Now for some controversy. You are Adell's Dad.
Let's be clear here... and prepare yourselves for spoilers, people.
Adell's adoptive parents are good... sure. Also, very minor characters for what it's worth. So minor in fact that I couldn't find a wiki page dedicated to them. Now, Adell's true, demon parents, however, had become brainwashed minions of the game's main antagonist. So... although originally good demons at heart, the fact still remains that Adell's demon/true parents were baddies. So.... we may have a good find here with TBM's role. Hopefully someone here has played the game and can tell us whether Adell's demon parents were bosses; characters you fight?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:I dicked around on page 1,
Page 2***

And just so you all can see what I see:
http://disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/Adell
http://disgaea.wikia.com/wiki/Masked_Man

Apparently, Adell's "Mom and Dad" are not cool enough to have their own pages, whereas the demon daddy does. I'm speculating that our mod is going for an interesting game, and for that, he wouldn't use small characters. Especially not for a 12-player game.

Now all we need is to find out whether TBM = Shura/Masked_Man and whether you fight this character. Should we try our luck and ask our mod? :D

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by Kise »

@David: If I were to be put at L-1, saaaay, yesterday... would you have unvoted? Why or why not?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:10 am

Post by Kise »

Un momento, senor Buttons... are you Shura/Masked_Man?

@M-Lock: I didn't bold because I wasn't serious, therefore did not want the mod to count them as actual votes. :?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by Kise »

Let's cut the shat, shall we...

FOS TBM & DTM

There's a whole lot of stalling when it comes to naming TBM's character. This tunneling on me is an excuse not to scumhunt [elsewhere]. There's more than 1 mafia member, Buttons.
TheButtonmen wrote:B) his long post on page 7 is about 8 kinds of scummy.
I still want to see the breakdown of these 8 kinds of scummy.
DTMaster wrote:I don't know which "parents" other then TBM is just Adell's dad. That's what it says in my PM, whether adoptive or boss fight. Either way: if you are worried TBM is scum, then he'll be alive past day 3. If he's town, he'd die tomorrow night (considering they'll be smart and attack me). and you'll confirm him via NK. Why the hell are you worried man? "sparkles"
I'm frakin worried because we can lynch his goon ass today. I thought you said you were a name cop? If not, then what is the official title of your role name?
DavidParker wrote:@Kise: No I would not have unvoted because I only just got back to this thread this minute, and wasn't aware forums were back yesterday :P

If I was around, well,
I don't think I would have immediately unvoted.
Hammering without any discussion before the hammer this early into a thread is the most anti-town behaviour imaginable.
It's only logical for scum to hammer like that, and only stupid scum would have.
I would not have feared you being hammered as
I assume someone else would unvote (unnecessarily) or noone would hammer.
After a page or two of discussion I would have unvoted if you hadn't slipped up and done something scummy as by then the pressure on you had generated enough discussion and served it's "purpose".

I think L-1 is when the most useful discussion can happen so my playstyle, I'm quite happy to leave people on L-1 for a little bit under the assumption no one is dumb enough to hammer.
(I don't except the noob excuse of "oh I didn't see votecount i'm innocent" by someone who speed lynches you with a hammer).
1) You should unvote; all you wanted was pressure, not to put me on the lynching block. There's a difference between pressuring someone to get them more involved, and voting/lynching someone because you think their scummy & settled on having them lynched.
2) It's logical for scum to do it? Only stupid scum do it? I'd say scum don't follow old tricks any more. If anything, you've got overeager town who could care less about extending the day.
3) Why wait for someone else to unvote if you're the "1st on the scene?" And you just implied you expected [dumb] scum to hammer.
4) About the "noob" thing: Well it's true... newbs would hammer due to eagerness or just generally not understanding how dumb and scummy it is to follow a popular lynch blindly. The messed up part is that the newb is town and will be lynched the next day, unless the cop targeted them and HAS to come out and reveal his results. Even then, I've seen an innocent cop claim STILL get lynched just so people could believe the cop. Another thing is that scum would like for the town to have newbs who will take the bait and hammer because then the mafia are less likely to be investigated + they won't catch crap for hammering a townie.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:Glad to know you ever diligent scum-hunting is able to be defeated by a board background change :roll:
Yeah... that was funny, Iece.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #239 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Kise »

Also, DTM: I learned yesterday that in an alternate ending, Adell can turn into an uncontrollable demon if you fraked up and got the worst scenario possible. In this ending, he brutally tongue rapes his friends to death while hidden behind a black screen. Now I'm not saying Adell is scum in this game -- from the start anyway. What I'm getting at is that anything is possible. Shura is closer to mafia than town since him and Adell's demon mama were serving under the main antagonist (who I suspect is the more important scummer ITT, so it makes sense in a possible 9:3 setup that these 3 characters are the mafia here). You may have done some good here by outing TBM's character. What is it that makes you mistake Adell's dad as auto-town?

Interesting points on Magma, Ieceman. I wouldn't have thought of a KTB/Mag connection like that.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Post by Kise »

Oh, my, Hasselhoff

VOTE: BUTTONS
ARE YU SHURA OR NOYT

DTM, here is your answer. He's stalling on coming out and saying which parent he is.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by Kise »

Iece, you're looking like the lynch today. Either you agree with me that you see Buttons as scum, or you don't and find him town. I noticed earlier how you fueled my wagon, yet slyly did not vote. How many people now have you
knowingly
declared town this phase? I'm sure I've seen you pronounce it more than once (other than TBM).

DTM needs to be more clear whether he's a flavor or name cop. All of these vacations are too inconvenient.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by Kise »

Bad reasons?
Iecerint wrote:Hmm. Maybe. "Adell's Dad" is much more likely to be the adoptive one (who has no name apart from that) than the biological one (who is Masked Man or Shura most of the game).

On the other hand,
the 3 obvious scum, if dram was really follow-canon about it (he was in DG1), is FakeZenon, biodad, biomom.
So maybe it's at least worth mentioning.

The part that I found more suspicious tbh is that you claimed your role result out of nowhere. O.o
Iecerint wrote:
See, I could see TBM as scum just because the Kise-lynching is more hardcore than what I saw last game
; it's like ABR-tier.
And I could see Adell's Dad as a fakeclaim for Shura, too.

But I couldn't see DTM getting "Adell's Dad" on Shura after a rolecop at all (unless Shura were an omni-GF, which implies that the woman isn't in the game, which is kinda sexist, etc).

So, I think TBM is town unless he's scum with DTM hoping to play on the kind of /outguess Kise is already putting forward after TBM flips. DTM would probably also have to have some kind of weak rolecop, too.

So, given a handful of flavor assumptions, the circumstances where TBM are scum are very specific and unlikely to be in play as I see them.
Does you or don't you agree? Quit the fencesitting; cut the speculating; get to the money on how you feel and leave it at that. It lessens the confusion as well. I'm not attacking you for finding TBM town; I'm making mention of how you keep vouching for people with certainty in your tone, yet and still managing to throw out unneeded possibilities.

Buttons, who else do you see as the other scum besides me?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Kise »

Of course it's selective. If you said something I found pro-townish, I'd highlight it, but it wad not dur. So I highlighted the parts I disfavored. Now, the main point I was trying to make is that you have this "either-or" thing going on... You say it's possible for this, but on the other hand it's also possible for that... Like... get to the money.

Unvote

No L-1ing you because I know someone will hammer (there's more than enough legit reasons to). Our precious pet wants to do some iso, so we should honor that.

RE: "should everyone else have skipped RVS?"
We could have got to the nitty gritty; hell yeah. If I didn't give the community something to talk about, I'm sure we could have eventually gotten past the kidding around and found something to do to really start the game. For instance............... :? .......... ahem, for instance.........

BRB.

OH, well we could have built a wagon on someone and- nuuh, nevermind. I can't name an orthodox way to end the jokey intro part of Day 1. The whole out-of-game questionaire never really does anything except help players get to know each other (that is, if all players are being truthful). Perhaps later down the line you'll catch someone in a lie, but I don't imagine anything immediate [Day 1].

Iece, what's your favorite color?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by Kise »

TheButtonmen wrote:You dumb son?

You were the only one voting me, not exactly L-1.
Ugh, daughter, I was talking to Iece the whole time. If you were conscious to the situation, you'd know he's at L-2 and a vote from me = the L-1 I was talking about. Who dumb?
TheButtonmen wrote:Oh hey it's Kise doing everything in his power to avoid talking about the game.
Oh hey it's Buttons still not going over those "8 kinds of scummy"

Green is a good color. Town are green; sometimes blue; sometimes red in reverse games...

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Kise »

Let me ask this a second time, Buttons.... who else is scum in your opinion?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Kise »

I just turned my computer back on for this ---
Vote: Iecerint

How can you say I'm stretching the imagination when you misrepped me earlier, saying I whined about RVS with no evidence of such a thing? That wasn't the first thing someone has had to interject & "correct" you on. I'm sorry, man. You know I'd let you David Blaine my future baby mama, but I don't think I'm wrong with my perception of you being scum here.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by Kise »

TBM, why are you dodging me?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:42 pm

Post by Kise »

TBM makes me lose my smile...

Firefox is being a douche; it keeps pausing with every new page I go to. I'll have more patience for this thing on Monday when I'm off work. BB then.

Forced Preview Edit:

So deadline is soon. I'm still on Iecerint. +TBM needs to quit being lazy and answer questions instead of acting like he doesn't speak English.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:00 pm

Post by Kise »

Iso me.... my vote is one of the last comments I've made. When's the last time you've slept? I keep seeing your name as I comb through the past page
s
. That's serious squirming right there. To remind you of what you did wrong, you misrepped (+exaggerated situations concerning) myself and (I think) someone else.

Your boy TBM is still tunneling? Who are his other suspects? What are those 8 kinds of scummy? What is the reason your teammates won't bus you--are you Masked Woman by chance? Better yet, at L-1, have you claimed?

What's your query? I'd like to take my ass to bed soon and I'm not sure which post of yours has a question for me.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:49 pm

Post by Kise »

It appears you
do
sleep. Well, I'm about to do the same, bruh.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Post by Kise »

Just found something..
TheButtonmen wrote:Oh hey it's Kise doing everything in his power to avoid talking about the game.
This is the same person who's neglected addressing my concerns since page 11-. The same person not giving suspicion on anyone other than myself. The same person stagnating my interest in the game due to not answering me which is borderline disrespectful at this point. He comes in with these 1 liners and completely ignores my shit; I'm beginning to think its due to incompetence, failure to comprehend, or short attention span. It doesn't seem like you're reading every line, sentence & paragraph. You can't be productive by double dutching into current convo without catching up on what's happened since you were offline. 'FOH..

volkan asked him something as well - page 13. That makes me wonder, and I have an innocent question here: Does anyone think volkan is buddying/coupling himself with me?

Iecerint, you want to talk about whining, well there's an
accurate
example of it. BTW, I noticed in this post, someone else agrees with what I'm talking about in regards to your "either or" opinions.

This post (line 2; RE: Kise) still confuses me as I'm not sure if DTM is a flavor cop, or if he receives a player's name. "Flavour Name Cop" is a head scratcher. Inconveniently, DTM has disappeared throughout future pages. DTM confuses the hell out of me period with his full-semi-full-quasi-hint claim.'TF... That's an awful complicated role, or maybe DTM's explanation is the only thing complicated about it -- which is what I believe more... damn DTM. >_>

Posting this before dram locks the thread; still here.

Forced Preview Edit:

Deadline passed yesterday. I'd kill KTB if Iece and myself end up both being lynched (doubtful) and both of us are town (doubtful about Iece being town).

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by Kise »

@Iece: I didn't read the NPC death of Adell. Sue me. In that post of mine though, I say that
my point is that anything is possible (which, yeah, could have included a sudden Adell role change)
. The next sentence, I said that demon daddy Shura is closer to mafia than town. NEXT sentence. K. The speculation of whether the demon general parents are mafia ITG can end/continue with a scum flip, of course -- more fortunate if its not fake-Zenon that gets lynched since he's the expected mafia here. So, do you understand me now?

@TheButtonmen: You said my post here was 8 kinds of scummy. What are those 8 kinds of scummy? And who else do you suspect as mafia other than myself?

RECAP for TheButtonmen: I asked two questions... one being, what are those 8 kinds of scummy? The second question: Who else is scummy?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:56 pm

Post by Kise »

Iece, I asked if you had claimed yesterday. 2 hours later, you respond but don't mention that part at all. 16 hours after that point, you then decide to claim. What took so long?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Kise »

Stop humping my leg.
dramonic wrote:Kise (5): DavidParker, Thebuttonmen, Iecerint, RBT
Is this correct; 4 names, 5 votes?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:29 am

Post by Kise »

FUCK Buttonmen, ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS
YOURE BEING DISRESPECTFUL RIGHT NOW

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Kise »

Bullcrap. If you're sitting by the computer, refresh the page and see DTM posting, you have enough time to reply.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Kise »

I'm honestly that, among those who haven't spoken yet, there's at least 1 scum in there waiting to see if one of us deliver a result against them.

Mod: May you please send out some prods to let others know it's a new day?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Kise »

KTB, wtf was the deal with that move at the end of yesterday? You've been fending against my wagon all day 1, then when it's either Iecerint or me... and you chose ME, WTF, FU!

@Everyone - Why is TBM getting a pass from you for not going over those 8 kinds of scummy? And what do you make of him not answering me yesterday?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Kise »

Quick question: Who here thinks RBT's killer is pro-town?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Kise »

@MoI:
Can I read this tomorrow? Please?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Kise »

Why are some of you (you know who you are) heckling me... and not wanting TBM to give out those 8 kinds of scummy?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Kise »

He doesn't even have to give 8. Give 5, TBM.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by Kise »

Nah, screw that. Give 8 like you promised.
TheButtonmen wrote:
@Kthxbye:
Let's go tit for tat; you tell me why you think it's town I tell you why I think it's scummy; the catch is you have to go first. Sound good?
KTB went first. Your turn has been up for a long time now.

@MoI, RE: Tunneling:
TBM has been tunneling the whole game. Who cares what I do? We both should equally unproductive in this manner, yet you're only calling me out on it. Unless you think TBM is attempting to scumhunt(?).

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Kise »

I can get lynched. Cool. :)

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by Kise »

Anyone who unvotes (out of TBM and... Nacho) is scum backing off the wagon.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Post by Kise »

Move along, children.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by Kise »

Ahem.... DON"T FUX UP!!!!

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Kise »

No rage tonight. I've calmed down.

Jarti had me fooled, I admit. He was too obvscum to be scum IMO. I figured KTB was mafia after that move he made at the end of D1. After that, process of elimination told me Reck was the last scum, but, ah well.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Kise »

Possible pre-in for Disgaea 3; Definite pre-in for Tarot. I like these games you're producing.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”