Mini 990: YuGiOh! The Abridged Mafia - (OVER)

MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:45 am

Post by MaxMouse »

/confirm

Very well then.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

Beloved Princess wrote:
Vote: MaxMouse.
I like mice. Shall we see just how mousy you are?
Mon petit fluer, I am Max and I am considered a mouse by some. "Mousy" I am not.

I am not quiet, timid or shy, nor am I infested with mice or of a similar visual appearance as a mouse.

@Mod: What if we have money and would like to circumvent our constrictions? I for one am positive I have that sort of income stashed away somewhere.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

I RETURN FROM V/LA (as noted in a PM to the mod)
Currently many of the interactions here are quite silly.

Pom and Charter are arguing over a nulltell and/or next to nothing.

Kit and Princess have stopped but were also arguing over a nulltell.

At the moment there has been no majors scumtells because there has only been three pages, two of which actually contain content. The highlighted interactions above are examples of something a wee bit pointless, by which i mean the desperate jumping on nulltells. It'd be one thing in doing this to gauge reaction, but its another to absolutely fling yourself at someone for that.

That being said. Beloved got three votes way too fast.
In this I do see a reason for Pom to be concerned over this.
From a simple standpoint it does look like wagoning but honestly, at this point I could write it off as just being some random votes thrown in around the same time.

That being said, I'd like to see more interaction before I can really make heads or tails of anyone. There currently isn't enough here to say much.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:04 am

Post by MaxMouse »

Ok let's try this: Jarti, pray tell, why should my vote be on Pom right now?
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

Inactivity is Inactivitous.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:49 am

Post by MaxMouse »

FakeGod wrote:back from V/LA, not much activity......
I think this is due to a lot of the V/LAs with the other half being lazy people.
Personally, I can't really say much more until people come back and post.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

I believe that there are quite a few players requiring prods at this point.

The reason I ask Jarti for his reasoning on the vote is because he's been voting for you since his first post, which admittedly at first seemed to be an RV, but at this point you seem to have a reason and I'd like to know exactly what it is aside from coattaling charter's vote.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

FYI Jarti, Pom is a her.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

Jarti wrote: MaxMouse, what do you think of Chronopie's scum reads? Can you follow his thought process or do they seem out of left field to you? :P
I might be able to follow the process if he provided me with reasoning to back the claims that he put down. I would like to see an expansion on "Slight Scum read". As far as this being a scummy move, I don't think its scummy, I just think it may be a case of bad play. It's something I used to do commonly but I have moved away from as I played more. However the flipside of this is Chronopie attempting to post content in order to seem more productive than he actually may be. I have a sneaking suspicion that you believe the second, although I feel the first is far more likely.

My opinion: I'd like to hear his reasoning before trying to rip out his intestines.

THIS being said: Chronopie, would you mind explaining the reasoning behind your scum reads?
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

EBWOP: Many consider my posting style to be abrasive and/or annoying. If I start to grate on you please note that it is unintentional, and please inform me of this. I've had problems with this before and if at all possible I'd like to avoid conflict.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

charter wrote: Also suspicious of Pom, I think twice now she's questioned 'wagons' but for no reason other than it's a wagon. She's not doing the town questioning of it, but the scum kind.
It would please me greatly if you elaborated on this. I just want to know how you define scum and town questioning in order for me to understand your suspicion.
charter wrote: Beloved's post was full of null, thanks to all those disbanding the wagon for her.
I do agree with this. I didn't like her wagon and how fast it was built on very shaky bits of nothing.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:18 am

Post by MaxMouse »

AlmasterGM wrote:Why does the number on him matter?
Because at L-1 people can quickhammer.
Jarti on Chrono wrote: Willing to throw out lists & then most of the explanations for reads are gut but no effort to vote the people he felt were slightly scummy. But then willing to jump on a flimsy meta-wagon. Screaming scum here. :P
Here's the first post I
slightly
agree with you.
This is the problem with this wagon: He wasn't active lurking he was simply not here. If he were active lurking to stay under the radar, that would be one thing but he's not. Using lurking meta is silly because lurking could simply be caused by a number of factors. I worked all day the last two days and I was with my dad at baseball games both nights because he lives four states away and was visiting. I try to post more often but when I get home at midnight and haven't seen a place to rest since 7 AM I tend to fall asleep. My point is: this is a nulltell and meta of this type is stupid.

Chrono's response to what he considers a flimsy vote is to do something that looks an awful lot like an OMGUS and say its not an OMGUS and is pretty flimsy on its own. He gave more of a reasoning to be voting for bv and a generally overview of... general things really, then actually giving a reason to vote for Jarti. One game is not a pattern, its one game of someone who happened to lurk and be scum.

That being said:
Vote: Chronopie
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:47 am

Post by MaxMouse »

FakeGod wrote:wait what?
It took me a second as well, don't worry.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

I'd like to hear from the person who just replaced in.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

[quote="charter"]
I had forgotten MaxMouse was in this game until his post, so I looked at his other posts. I'm not sure if he or Kitoari is the bigger active lurker. But it appears Kitoari has flaked, so../quote]

FYI, I'm not "active lurking" I work from 6am to 8pm, I'm taking two classes and I coach a baseball team. I post when I can.

ATTENTION DUELISTS

MY HAIR WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THE VOTECOUNT!

AlmasterGM
Beloved Princess (0) -
Brandi (0) -
bv310 (2) - Pomegranate dramonic
charter (0) -
Chronopie (2) - Jarti MaxMouse
dramonic (1) - AlmasterGM
FakeGod (0) -
Jarti (1) - Chronopie
Kitoari (3) - Beloved Princess bv310 FakeGod
MaxMouse (0) - Charter
Pomegranate (0) -

12 alive, 7 to lynch
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

charter wrote: I had forgotten MaxMouse was in this game until his post, so I looked at his other posts. I'm not sure if he or Kitoari is the bigger active lurker. But it appears Kitoari has flaked, so..

FYI, I'm not "active lurking" I work from 6am to 8pm, I'm taking two classes and I coach a baseball team. I post when I can.

Fixed for failtags
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

charter wrote: MaxMouse, there's plenty of stuff you can talk about without having a replacement here, there's still like ten other players. Do you think FakeGod is scum? What about Pom? You still going on about Chronopie or what?
FakeGod is null to me, talks a lot but hasn't really led me anywhere which may or may not be a nulltell. Pom has played this way before IIRC , and I'm not that surprised so I'm not going to flip the "scum" switch on her anytime soon. I still think Chronopie tried to very terribly cover up an OMGUS with some really thin reasoning. Its a vote based on the only thing I see that's not a complete nulltell.

To me, right now every case is pretty flimsy. Its D1, and what I see in D1 commonly is a bunch of people scrambling to make cases out of generally very weak evidence. The issue I have is lynching lurkers. I don't do it because I've been in that spot before as I'm a busy person myself. Lurking occurs for all sorts of reasons so I don't play by L.A.L.

I'd like to hear from the replacement because I don't believe that someone is absent from everyone's list because they aren't here. People make the mistake often of allowing someone to slip by because they're a replacement and their predecessor did this and that but they aren't them etc etc... Therefore I'd like to hear from that person and form an opinion on them
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

Unvote

Thoughts on this:
GM i see your point, very much so. I'd like to hear Dram's response within the day, and if I don't see one or I dont like what I see, I'm voting for him. I really dislike the fact that he seems to be lurking but actively watching the thread to the point where he's that quick to respond. Its more hovering than lurking. I haven't seen much by way of play or content from him, which signals to me that he may be attempting to stay out of things. Consider during the last two wagons he was not pushing for or against a lynch really. I'll give him enough time for his say, but not more than I said above. Let's see where this goes folks.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

Literally nobody has posted since that. Where is the activity folks? I work full days and I'm still getting around to posting. C'mon guys.
Mod, can we have a VC please?
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

dramonic wrote:No it hasn't pom, no it hasn't

Unvote
Vote: Kitoari

After careful consideration, a proper reading of the thread and some lesser stuff, I've established a few opinions.

I am not really worse than the Jarti/Pie/Kitoari/Charter slots. But Almaster calls me out anyways. Cute.
Also, Almaster's content is barely actually existant, 3/4 of his posts are fluff or whining at me, he should watch out for the hypocrisy.

That said, Kit is sickenly scummy, based on his posts around BP.
This post is ick.
I said I would decide based on his next post or lack thereof. This floats somewhere between. As IP points out, this is the first bit of content that has come from Dramonic. I don't like this, and I dislike the fact that this post is basically floating between accusatory and redirection. Kit is a lurker, but the difference here is, he doesn't seem to be actively reading the thread as it seems Dramonic is doing.

Vote: Dramonic
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:08 am

Post by MaxMouse »

@BV:
bv310 wrote: Incidentally, MaxMouse, did you get any messages from the mod about anything that may have affected you?
I'm not sure what you're referring to. Explanation?
Also, this seems like a really weird attempt at breadcrumbing. Its a bit too direct.

----

@FG: You are incorrect. I voted for Dramonic one time, not two.
Also, you could just call me Max
:|

----

I'm seeing a lot of annoying WIFOM thrown around with the Dram voted x or y and thus x or y must be town or scum. It feels like many people are treating this as a legitimate case.

Also I can attest that 2:10 mountainous can favor scum. I've modded a game like that before and it can be super tricky for town because they're somewhat fooled until the last possible moment.

I want to hear back from BV, because his post is weird to me as I received no such message during the night and I'd love to know what he's getting at.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #316 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

FakeGod wrote: I'm also in need of Max's thoughts and willingness-to-lynch on Charter and Kit.
-
This is a little overdue, but here you go:

Lets start with Kit:
He's thus far been less than productive. The ISO above summarizes pretty much his posting in general. I do understand he was out for some point, but that doesn't excuse the fact that he was basically doing as little decisive voting as possible. I dislike the fact that he seemed to be trying to make some sort of semblance of a case on IP (BP) but wasn't voting that way. At the same time it initially seemed like he wasn't suspicious of BP, and didn't like her wagon, but was somehow suspicious anyway? It doesn't make a lot of sense. HOWEVER, I can excuse this as bad town play, especially since the chance of Dram bussing a scumbuddy is far lower than someone playing badly as town.

Now Charter:
Hasn't had a chance to really contribute yet today due to V/LA, but I would like to see more before forming a complete opinion on him. There is one thing I do not like about his play yesterday. I didn't like the reason he decided to vote for FG, it seemed a little bit of weird. He basically said, I think that the case on Dram is good but there are scum on his wagon so I'm not going to vote for him. The thing that bugs me about that is simply the fact that by the numbers there are bound to be scum on the wagon. He says its scum fueled but why on earth would the scum have bussed the first day? This would have to mean that Alamaster planned to off his buddy on D1. He instead goes after FakeGod simply for voting for lurkers (which I consider a very null tell) and vote hopping (which is really not all that incriminating on D1, while it would be later in the game). The two things I'd like to see before doing anything would be a response from Charter and some fleshed out reasoning from Jarti and Pom, who seem to not be displaying reasoning as much, Jarti especially who did this yesterday to some extent.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #318 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

Continued:

BV: Perhaps your role is a big modfuck? I've done similar things before to players.

Pom: I would very much appreciate if you didn't say something is obvious and leave it at that. I'd really like to know all of your reasons as it would not only help me, but it would engage a discussion that could possibly include valuable responses from Charter on those reasons (thereby helping us decide if your reasons are valid)

Preview Edit: You say soon, I'll wait for it.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

charter wrote:What is weird about this to you?
MaxMouse wrote: The thing that bugs me about that is simply the fact that by the numbers there are bound to be scum on the wagon. He says its scum fueled but why on earth would the scum have bussed the first day? This would have to mean that Alamaster planned to off his buddy on D1. He instead goes after FakeGod simply for voting for lurkers (which I consider a very null tell) and vote hopping (which is really not all that incriminating on D1, while it would be later in the game). The two things I'd like to see before doing anything would be a response from Charter and some fleshed out reasoning from Jarti and Pom, who seem to not be displaying reasoning as much, Jarti especially who did this yesterday to some extent.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #332 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

EBWOP: Its in quotes because I answered your question in the post you clipped it out of.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #421 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

Sorry folks, I've been at a staff lock-in and was unable to access a computer. I completely forgot to V/LA, I apologize. I will catch up.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #428 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

Mod Meta: I have been through quite a few games where I have purposely not included main characters simply in order to provide fakeclaims to the scum. While this is simply a little meta bit, and should not end a case, I think this is a possible way of saying he could be someone other than Joey.

I have a question for you, and this is entirely relevant: How much of the series have you actually watched? Following this, how much do you know about Joey?

I will explain once this answer arrives, and I will be able to decide on my vote.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #429 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

EBWOP: The question was directed @ FG
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #435 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

I'm kind of on the fence here. I believe he's joey, and I believe he doesn't have good knowledge of the show. I'm at a point where I'd probably rather lynch Charter than FakeGod. FakeGod has done many things that seem more in the vein of bad town play than scum play, and I believe I did mention this yesterday as well.

Regarding the above post from GM, I agree and would also like to hear from Pom (when she's back)

I dislike the fact that Pom brings up that FakeGod is not a sibling but fails to point out that if he was, he'd likely be under more suspicion due to the common sibling pairing of Goon/Townie, and outguessing the mod is not the greatest idea ever.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #440 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:07 am

Post by MaxMouse »

Brandi wrote: About the sibling thing:

Isn't it normal for when someone pops up as a sibling, the other sibling dies? And yet FG stated that they don't die together. This may be the reason as to why he doesn't show up as a sibling. I'm not too quick to judge things based on mod reveals anymore considering in Furry mafia, my main reason for lynching another townie was because he claimed "German Shepard" (which is really supposed to be spelled German Shepherd- the mod actually misspelled it.)
I agree with this for the most part. Regarding siblings, I believe one commits suicide the night after his sibling dies. I could be off the mark. Also yes, as I was trying to say don't outguess the mod based on trivialities. Flavor doesn't always equal surefire role distribution.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #464 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

Mod: I will be V/LA until Thursday, I didn't think class was going to get in the way but apparently the workload was ramped up to 11. Hence my lack of posts. I'll try to squeeze a post in as soon as I finish my work tonight, but then I'm V/LA. I might be back before then but just in case.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #487 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

Mod: Need to extent my V/LA one more day. My class is ALMOST over, lot of work, apologies.

I have about a minute as I'm stuck working on this stupid course and I'm really tired.
To address what was said above:

Yes, I fencesit. I have a really big problem with early game play and I'm completely aware that I do. I feel like many of the things people shove in your face as "convincing evidence" in the first two days tends to be nulltells. Granted it might be better than nothing, but when two people have only some pretty vague nulltells, I dont know what to say.

Since I'd rather go for Charter than FG, let me ask you this GM:
What do you mean by he's better than this? I'm not in love with meta but I'd like to know what you mean.
I agree that his hunting has felt a bit forced.

Tomorrow (when I get home and finished with my class) I'd like to ISO FG and Charter's cases, I'd like to see what I find there, maybe clarify something to a better extent then a nulltell.

I need to go to bed. G'night.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #491 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:38 am

Post by MaxMouse »

Stepping out the door so I'll make this quick.

I do not have any here. Although I'll respond to your questions if you have any when I get home.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

First time I am home without work in about two weeks.

Heres the ISO I promised. Bare with me, I've never done one before.

FG:
Day 1 summation:
Didn't really see content until about post 15
FakeGod wrote:@Jarti: Hey, other than Mouse asking you why he should vote Pom, I couldn't find this anti-Pom-lynch movement. Could you clarify?
Post 12 is a vote for a lurker but i don't see it as very full of content.

He continues joking until 19 where he decides to lynch BV for the same reason as his lurk vote in 12.
Back to joking again until... Post 25 where he votes Kit: This post bugs me slightly for this:
FakeGod wrote:bv or kitoari, both are lurkish. Though normally I'm not for Lynch all lurkers, I don't mind doing it on day 1.
I just don't see how that would optimally benefit us on D1. There isn't much to go off of but resorting to wagonhopping lurkers isn't the best way. I also noticed that his only non-lurker willing to lynch is Pom. He even wanted to lynch Timeater who hadn't showed yet. He sets the dram lynch and basically checks out for the day.
FakeGod wrote: Alm's not making this up.
Unvote, Vote: Dramonic

Day 2 summation:
I like his play more on this day than the first. He is active more often but his posts are also more useful than they were previously.

He spends much of the day trying to back up his claim such as Post 74:
FakeGod wrote:Paraphrasing.......

alright, my role PM says I am a VT and also a sibling. and then something about Brooklyn(?) and apparently I have no actual powers since Yugi saves my butt all the time. Also, I know my sister Serenity (chronopie) is town, but I cannot secretly communicate to her in any way.

I also checked with the mod pregame whether I or Serenity would suffer bad consequences (like dying the next night or something) if one of us was killed, but he said no, so we ain't lovers or anything like that.

We don't have any powers or penalties other than that we know each other is town.

Preview: we're not Masons, but just VTs who knows each other.. Chrono would've flipped mason if we were masons
I tend to believe this claim to an extent, I can see this role occurring although his town play gives me a tiny bit of pause.

He ramps up in content when the votes pile up:
on Post 80 he makes a wallpost that does double duty as a "im innocent" and a "he's guilty" post.
While I don't approve of the way this was done, mostly due to some quite appropriate points, I'm not sure I like some of the WIFOM such as "do you think I would do X if I were Y?". However he does bring up a good point in Charter trying to rush up FG's wagon.

HOWEVER... I noticed something in his most recent post:
FakeGod wrote:But this is a development I welcome, since I don't trust Max. (my train of thought can be found around post 280~290 I think)
While I don't mind you mentioning your suspicion of me, I checked your posts and I found no such support to this comment unless you count the singular post mentioning when I voted for Dram. There wasn't much of an expansion on this.

Following that it seems a bit WIFOMy in this:
The way that he continually asks people to restate their case against him and so on, even after people on his wagon went after chasing another target (me in this case), seems to me as that he is a townie who is eager to clear his name, not a scum who wouldn't attract attention to himself.
However this leads me to charter: This latest post of his, ironically noticed during this ISO, has given me pause. At first I was thinking "Well its kind of odd, both of the previous lynch targets seem to be looking at me..." Heres what I found:

Quick Charter ISO:
He has 36 posts, but lets be honest there was a decent amount of content in them.
Intial Posts: RVS, not terribly concerned with this.
Post 7: Vote for Kit, similar to FG's lurker posts but with a bit of difference.
charter wrote:unvote, vote Kit

I feel like his posts are all just active lurking. He's posting for the sake of posting, not much else.

Beloved's post was full of null, thanks to all those disbanding the wagon for her.

Also suspicious of Pom, I think twice now she's questioned 'wagons' but for no reason other than it's a wagon. She's not doing the town questioning of it, but the scum kind.
He goes after an active or somewhat light lurker rather than his suspicion of someone who he says is doing something scummy.

I ask to elaborate, and he does:
This sticks out.
charter wrote:She also just laid down a lurker vote on Bv, but didn't mention our other lurker, Beloved. A lurker vote at this time is a pretty safe thing to do if you're scum. No one is going to question voting for a lurker, because lurking should be punished, but at the same time, she isn't asking Bv any questions or giving him any reason to post. She's just keeping her nose clean. I see this was in response to Alamaster asking her who she's suspicious of, and she comes back with the lurker vote and nothing else.
Here is the part of this post I don't like: The post DIRECTLY prior to this post, he votes for a lurker after saying this is a scummy thing to do (and not voting for the person who is doing it).

Here is something I noticed Fishy did not point out yet says I have done and finds it scummy.
ISO 14: Charter votes for me saying I have active lurked. Expands very very breifly for one post in ISO 16 and then jumps on FG for the reasons stated in my ISO. He says that he isn't opposed to the Dram wagon but doesn't like the people voting for it. This comes across as mildly fence sitting. FG however has no votes on him at this point aside from his.

That brings me to ISO 25. Remember this as this will come up later:
charter wrote: I think it's unlikely that Maxmouse is scum, largely due to his vote for Dramonic in 228. If he was scum, that'd have been the perfect time to vote someone else and push for their lynch instead of Dramonic's.
ISO 34:
I like Fishy's entrance, drawing attention to Maxmouse I see as very protown, since there's the easy targets of myself and FakeGod, and I know I'm town, and I think he is as well, but he doesn't go after us. Fishy's points about MaxMouse are pretty good, especially the one about MaxMouse bussing Dramonic.
I find this post a bit odd for two reasons.
1) Charter mentions you think that FakeGod is town.

Yet in ISO 30, charter's last content post before 34 you said
charter wrote:FakeGod is making this extremely difficult to believe he is town with how he's acting
I feel like charter just went after him and then flipped the second Fishy came in.

2) Remember the post I asked y'all to remember?
He literally goes against it right there. He just complimented Fishy on something he mentioned that earlier he said I was likely town for and calls it a good point. Earlier this was the reason that I was "unlikely to be scum". Sudden change?

Here is what I would like before I put down a vote on one of these two. I would like to see these two directly address the above ISOs as well as anyone who was looking for a reason to see their posts.

I will have a vote by tomorrow.

((Out of game comment: Was this a decent ISO? I'd like feedback.))

Preview Edit:
AlmasterGM wrote: People are usually bad at casing and just throw around votes. These are the worst kinds of votes for scum because there is the danger of a wagon forming without them being able to do anything to refute it. So they ask for the case.
Agree completely. This is addition to the reason that I think the statement from FG was a bit of WIFOM.

Edited tag fixes.
Last edited by Riceballtail on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #519 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

@Brandi: Meta does not make a case IMO, its just kind of the topping to solid evidence. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a vote on someone "despite the meta", because I don't believe meta is super-solid evidence.

@FG: I got the response from charter but I'd still like to hear from you regarding my post.

@Fishy: If you could give me the three main points of your case on me in one or two sentences, that would be helpful.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #566 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

I've modded a lot, but I've actually never done an ISO, surprisingly... Just never had a reason to prior to the "display posts by user" feature. I'm really lazy. REALLY LAZY.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #567 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

EBWOP: @FG: You realize your post wasn't about me but you voted for me anyway?
Also I want to respond to the whole thing, then I'll make a vote.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #569 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

AlmasterGM wrote:
Unvote. Vote: MaxMouse

BULLSHIT DETECTED.
Reasoning?
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #570 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

EBWOP: If I legitimately prove that I've never made an ISO will you drop that vote?
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #573 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... er_History

Have a ball. There's my main and there isn't a single ISO in those. I'm really quite lazy and I've done quote walls before but never an ISO.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #576 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

Don't forget this: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 54&t=13759
On my other alt MilesPrower.

Preview Edit: I didn't say I was a noob, you just quoted me saying multiple times that I had experience.
I just haven't ever ISO'd.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #578 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

AlmasterGM wrote: Also, you could be a good mod and a shitty player
This.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #582 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

Fishythefish wrote:I'd like to know what the Brandi votes from AGM and Pom were based on.
@Fishy: now that it's out that I'm an alt, hey fishy, nice to see you again.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #604 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:34 am

Post by MaxMouse »

Mod: V/LA a few days, the power supply unit on my computer literally exploded. I'm posting from what little comp access I have. If I can't get this fixed today it'll likely be tomorrow.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #719 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:42 am

Post by MaxMouse »

Update: Sorry I haven't been around but I had to rig up an old laptop in order to use MS. My comp's motherboard is completely fried, I'm sending it to Virgina for repair :(

It boils down to this: Charter is likely looking for Solomon Muto or Bakura.
I am not Solomon Muto or Bakura.

I would guess that Fishy IS Solomon Muto or Bakura... at least off the top of my head.

I am Ishizu Ishtar, VT

I would say right now you may want to take a look at the claimed and reveled roles:

Mafia (2): Godfather, Goon - Revealed
Town Cop - Revealed
Lyncher (Targeting Scum) - Revealed
Town Double Voter -Revealed
Townie (2) - One Revealed, One Claimed
Town (Rolecop?) Dice -Claimed
Town Vig - Claimed
Town Doctor - Claimed
Town (?) with Role Information - Claimed
Town (?) - Not Claimed

Best Guess? We have a lie in the PR claims or RBT made this game extremely non-challenging for town. I'm going to assume theres a scum PR in here somewhere, as I don't see a Vanilla Scum role occurring especially due to the fact that there was a lyncher with a scum target.

Also, to answer the whole name thing, I'm assuming it has to do with the way their names are said in the series... hence BV claiming "Duke Devlin" and Jarti being "Mokuba".
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #722 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:05 am

Post by MaxMouse »

Fishythefish wrote:I'm Mako, VT. There's a bit of flavour about my slightly odd infatuation with the sea.

Right now, I'm up for lynching charter or MM, and I don't much mind which. I believe FG, and I tend to think bv is telling the truth about his role. Brandi is still the most likely scum, but is a poor lynch because of the importance of FG's continued survival.
Why don't you just have FG shoot Brandi and Brandi protect FG? Wouldn't FG stay protected?
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #723 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:06 am

Post by MaxMouse »

EBWOP: This is assuming the mod uses N.A.R or something similar.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #729 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:36 am

Post by MaxMouse »

FakeGod wrote:
MaxMouse wrote:
Fishythefish wrote:I'm Mako, VT. There's a bit of flavour about my slightly odd infatuation with the sea.

Right now, I'm up for lynching charter or MM, and I don't much mind which. I believe FG, and I tend to think bv is telling the truth about his role. Brandi is still the most likely scum, but is a poor lynch because of the importance of FG's continued survival.
Why don't you just have FG shoot Brandi and Brandi protect FG? Wouldn't FG stay protected?
Max, legitimacy of Brandi's doc claim is under question right now. (have you read this game lately?)
Are we assuming multiple scum remain?
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #731 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:45 am

Post by MaxMouse »

FakeGod wrote:No, I assuming that there is 1 scum left. Why?
Then you missed the point of what I was saying:
If you shoot Brandi a couple things can happen:

Most Likely Scenarios:
1) Brandi is scum, Brandi tries to kill FG, FG tries to kill Brandi. Cross Kill, Game over, Town wins.
2) Brandi is inno, Brandi protects FG, FG tries to shoot Brandi. FG is safe for the night, Brandi dies.

Either way FG's survival is assured and Brandi's flip happens tomorrow.

Isn't this what you're trying to do?
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #759 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

@Fishy: You made a point earlier regarding BV's roleclaim giving you pause. Does this still bother you? Why or why not? Also, does it concern you that FG could possibly register as an SK? A sibling who turns SK is not uncommon, I'd just like to know if you've considered it.

@Charter: Does his actual claim (not the time of the claim) factor in to what you think of this situation? It follows up to Fishy's question.

@FakeGod: Where are you and what do you make of this sitauton?

I've been V/LA because i have limited internet access but has FakeGod been V/LA as well and I missed it? He hasn't posted since tuesday

@Brandi: Oh sorry, I missed this before. I had some flavor concerning my (nonexistant) ability to see the future and not doing anything because I don't want to be involved in the plot.

Following this, can you answer the same question I posed to Fishy and Charter

@All: Apologies if I missed something I asked you in my re-reading as I've been with limited usage.
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #761 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by MaxMouse »

Regarding 744: I think you bring up a good point regarding BV's attempt at Alamaster, who was more of an aggressive obvtown at that time. He went after someone who was very much a long way away from a suspect at that point. I think the real issue at that point was there is no good reason to run that gambit on D1 and bus your scumbuddy. For one it'd be a douche move, and for another reason it would just handicap you as scum if you were. Those reasons were pretty obvious at that time but he went after Alamaster anyway.

Personally I think thats a bigger red flag than his hypocrisy but the flag you pointed out is probably close to as big in my mind anyway. You can't literally be attacking one person for something that you're defending another for. Its either awful town play with a tinge of stupidity or really obvious scum play.

However, I'd like to hear from FG before getting moving on this. I think FG is a part of this accusation due to the "red flag" concerning his case and BV's accusations. I think his commentary at this point is important.

Mod: Can you prod FG since he hasn't posted in over 3 days or is he V/LA?
MaxMouse
MaxMouse
Townie
MaxMouse
Townie
Townie

Post Post #764 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:32 am

Post by MaxMouse »

@Charter: I understand where you're coming from but I believe that FG is an important part of this case and I'd like to hear his take before simply rushing BV off to a lynch. After all he is at L-1.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”