Open 228 - Mafia in KyleVille - Game Over!

Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Muthaa »

Vote: PaltryExcuse

How about now?
ðÿðÀ mð©pe tpð© ÐÆað▓oð╗a ð▓ð©pe.
"La mort, c'est un peu comme une connerie. Le mort, lui, il ne sait pas qu'il est mort. Ce sont les autres qui sont tristes. Le con, c'est pareil." - Philippe Geluck
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Muthaa »

PaltryExcuse wrote:
Muthaa wrote:VOTE: PaltryExcuse

What about now?
It's only karmic retribution if I've done something morally wrong. Like vote a member of town. Do you know something I don't?
Isn't it morally wrong to vote someone randomly?
"La mort, c'est un peu comme une connerie. Le mort, lui, il ne sait pas qu'il est mort. Ce sont les autres qui sont tristes. Le con, c'est pareil." - Philippe Geluck
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Muthaa »

While Karma's reasoning is erroneous, at least he's making the effort to provide reasoning. I see no similar attempts from you (or even posts, for that matter).
So as long as you provide reasoning (whether it's good or bad) you give off a town tell? And not giving any is scum tell? Is that really how you think when you switch votes: giving a crappy reason with it and it's alright? It's the kind of thing that gives off a scum tell.

Well, my vote was random so:
UNVOTE
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Muthaa »

1: No idea where the votes are at;
2: He only LOOKS scummy for the moment;
3: I don't just throw votes whenever I can.
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by Muthaa »

Oopidstay wrote:@ Muthaa: Quite literally the only thing Empking has done is vote me for exactly the same reason Karma has. My point is even though Karma is flat-out wrong, at least he's making an effort. As far as I can tell, Empking is lurking while voting on someone else's (flawed) reasoning. Which one looks worse?

Also, I never said giving crappy reasoning was a town tell. Would you mind not putting words in my mouth, please? Thank you.
Empking voted for you at the first page and it was his first post and since it's the only thing he did I'd say it's a random vote. Also, I don't think we played long enough to say that someone is lurking.

Karma's vote was obviously a random one. You just started giving him/her minor tells that made that vote stay on you.

None actually look bad...

You said Karma's reasoning was bad and unvoted him, then you voted for Empking because he didn't give one. I put words into your actions not your mouth.
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Post by Muthaa »

1. Empking didn't post during 1 day, I don't think that makes him a lurker.

2. You voted for Karma and then asked which was worse; I said neither.

3. I believe I know how to read.
at least he's making the effort to provide reasoning. I see no similar attempts from you

You did say he didn't provide reasoning. And later (after your vote) you said it's because of the piggyback ride. I wonder why it's only after...

4. Once again: actions, not your mouth.

Is that FoS because I make you look bad or because you think I'm trying to?
Also, that's an interesting change. Whenever you seemed to suspect anyone you voted him/her, why the FoS now?
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:30 am

Post by Muthaa »

2. Eh? What was this in response to?
What does this have to do with anything?
Oopidstay wrote:OMG I didn't notice Empking even posted because of his lack of avatar. And it votes me -- for flipping. And nothing else has been said...

UNVOTE: Karma
VOTE: Empking

While Karma's reasoning is erroneous, at least he's making the effort to provide reasoning. I see no similar attempts from you (or even posts, for that matter).
--
...heh crappy post...
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by Muthaa »

Lol. Never mind.
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Post by Muthaa »

Karma wrote:drunkpost? :D
No, but why is there a smiley face...?
Karma wrote:I'm on board.

UNVOTE
VOTE: Robocopter

Let's talk, robo.

Getting out of RVS by acting scummy is a retardedly stupid excuse. Maybe this is my personal stance but the RVS is not something that people can just say "oh it was in the RVS so it's not scummy" or "I was trying to get us out of RVS" about.

You've done no scumhunting and you've been flat-out useless. Convince me you're town.
Your reasons being already given out by other people make it look like your a scum jumping on an easy wagon...

@Oopid: Why? There's someone I should be voting for?
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Muthaa »

@Oopid: Explain to me why I should hurry up and vote while there's still lot's of time left for that.
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Muthaa »

@Oopid: As I said before, I don't just throw votes when I can.
Oopidstay wrote:@ Muthaa: You seem to be agreeing with Karma's reasoning, and yet you aren't voting me for it.
You said earlier that Karma's reasoning was crappy, so why does it seem you now think it's good enough reasoning for me to vote you?
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Muthaa »

I don't believe that's enough for me to put a vote on. When I usually put a vote (except a random one) it's to stay so I'd rather take my time.
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Muthaa »

I am able to move it, I just don't want to because I feel like I don't have enough info. And whats "srs bsns"?
Does abandoned count as completed?
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Muthaa »

Merkabah wrote:Why aren't people voting him? His arguments do not defend himself, he attacks easy targets, and his one attempt at moving the game forward didn't work and stalled the game even further.
Why are you so hasty about lynching him?
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Muthaa »

Well that was faster than expected... although it has a funny/interesting (w/e the way you people think) ending.
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Muthaa »

And funny (in my opinion at least) lol
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:48 am

Post by Muthaa »

Am I the only one to see the fail?
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Muthaa »

I see, I'll keep my comments to myself next time uh.

@Merk: What do you mean by that quote?
@Karma: "I always thought giving a pretty easy vote was a fairly valid scumtell."
@Hershey: "Sounds like scum that's trying to make a wagon on an easy vote."
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:40 am

Post by Muthaa »

VOTE: Karma
Your opportunistic votes. Specially because robo turned out to be town.
Your pushing the definition thing really looks like you're masking it.
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Muthaa »

@Karma: That's funny... no wait interesting -.-... because you voted on Robo day1 and used reasons already given out. If it's not bad when you're pushing someone at L-1 why would it be when I use something SIMILAR to put my vote on you?

@Merk: Were you serious about the "GOD DAMMIT I just started to believe him" (the part of your post after Oopid hammered Robo that looks kind of like what I just said)?
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:07 am

Post by Muthaa »

Well I got too many games for the time I give to this site and so I made a decision (with a coin). So yeah sorry for putting more work on your shoulders mod.
/request replacement
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Muthaa »

I'll play a little till you find a replacement though; special offer just for you!!

So with that thought:

@Oopid: what didn't you like about it?
@merk: Why not? What tell?
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Muthaa »

@oopid:
I'm a little confused. Muthaa's vote-post on Karma made sense to me. I didn't like Karma's reaction to it. Then Muthaa posted a reply to it that I didn't like, and Karma's reply to that was one that I liked.
Asked about that.

@merk:
@Muthaa: Yes, I believed him when I said that. I was going to unvote him in that post but Oopid crossposted me and hammered.

No, I will not reveal why I believed him then but I doubt that particular tell will come up again this game. Even still, I'm not taking that risk as it's easy to fake.
Asked about that.

Guess you couldn't have checked a page earlier uh.
Muthaa
Muthaa
Goon
Muthaa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by Muthaa »

It's not going fast. Btw you want empking dead because you believe he's not doing much or because you think he's scum?

Return to “Completed Open Games”