Open 228 - Mafia in KyleVille - Game Over!

Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:23 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Oop
- Flipping
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #88 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Empking »

(Sorry didn't bookmark it.)

Robo seems ridiculously scummy. So please claim.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #117 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:22 am

Post by Empking »

Robo, its scummy because its against obv scum which town had already noticed (because he's obv)?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #119 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote
Vote; Robo

I thought I was.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:59 am

Post by Empking »

About kiss. His actions really don't seem consistent and I'm not sure what do think about his defending Robo. Leaning scum.

Vote: Oopi

His actions seem weird and kind of reaching. (The karma directed post earlier has bought that to the forefront of my mind.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #178 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:02 am

Post by Empking »

Oopi:If you had a bayvig, would you use it? What if it ended the day?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #188 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Empking »

I helped lynch Robo.
I've consityantly had a vote on day 1.
Plus day 2.
Asked questions despite the dead game.
Answerred all questions directed at me in order to prevent the town from going up the garden path.

Merkabh: Same question?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #197 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Post by Empking »

No. Merkabh. I don not think any player in this game could give five good points. You deliberately asked a misleading question and now I want you to answer it.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #198 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Merkabh

I've been think you were town because you're a good player and that's an awful reason. And I don't see a town reason for your scum trick (ask a question that even he can't answer successfully to make somebody look scummier plus avoiding a question by attacking the questioner instead.)
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #203 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Empking »

Its amazing how now you investigated Muthua's weirness yet before you were just being a smart ass. So I still say that you couldn't come up with five good points.

Oopi: You wen't saying anything and I couldn't gage where everybody else was in regards to their feelings on you.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #211 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Empking »

PaltryExcuse wrote:On Empking: There's no way your play is pro-town right now. Instead of scumhunting you challenged Merk to prove they were. For better or worse, Merk was the heaviest on the Robo-lynch, one you just supported. If it's anyone who needs to do a little investigating it is you. What exactly is suspicious about Merk's behaviour? Right now I don't see it and you're coming out worse in my eyes.
He asked a misleading question in order to trick the town. When asked about that he dodges the question. I know that only because I asked him about it and its that which makes me certain he's scum. I'm scumhunting.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #219 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Empking »

How would you recommend me trying to get you lynched? I've made it very simple for why you're scum.

Everybody: Why would a player make a question designed to make anybody who answered it look scummy?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #222 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Empking »

PaltryExcuse wrote:
@Empking: His comment on you made you look scummy because it was accurate. I think Merk showed that they weren't doing what they thought was scummy. In other words, (as the previous sentence is confusing and I can't find a way to re-word it) I don't see hypocritical play in the slightest.
1. Nobody debated the acuracy but its ireelevance to finding scum (y'know the fact that nobody could answer it satifactory.)
2. If Merkabh's answer was acceptable to Merkabh he wouldn't have stalled and tried not to answer it.
3. Again nobody said it was hypocritical. I saidf it was scummy.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #228 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:14 pm

Post by Empking »

Karma isw certainly more likely to be scum than not, but he's not as scummy as Merbakh.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #230 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:57 am

Post by Empking »

Unvote

Vote: Karma

I'd like everybody to read Merkabh during the night but he's clearly not going to be lynched today.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #235 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Empking »

His hatred of answerring questions for one. It looks to me like he regulary dodges questions he's afraid will incriminate him. Read his posts and then tell me that he doesn't try and dodge out of answering questions and that he doesn't try and play tricks on the town.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #257 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:36 am

Post by Empking »

I support the no lynch plan.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #267 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:27 am

Post by Empking »

Mod: Happily Ever After?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #278 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:41 am

Post by Empking »

VP seemsv to be playing with a far greater town motivation than he's done previously (arguing for a NL when he could pretty easily try for a lynch.) So I support the No Lynching plan.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #280 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:18 am

Post by Empking »

Though I might always vote for who I find scummy, there's no rush with No Lynch so I'd prefer to get everybody posting first.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #291 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:54 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote: Oopi

Myk is looking very much a town player to me so the lack of Oopi lynch seems slightly out of place if Oopi is scum. He's been a scummy player all game so I'd say that jhe was lucky to get this far. So yeah, I'm placing my vote.

Return to “Completed Open Games”