Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum: GAME OVER, Innocents Win.

My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #0) » Sat May 08, 2010 10:11 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

What's wrong with my name?

Vote: easjo
and more should be voting him as well.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #1) » Mon May 10, 2010 8:17 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wow. 9 pages. I've been sporadically keeping up so I'm not too far behind. Don't have that much time today though. Tomorrow no classes, so I should get some more posts in. From glancing I'm not liking Deer.
Unvote
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #2) » Thu May 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Hi, you should stop letting me lurk.

Yeah, going to do that read tomorrow morning, I hope. Might not get to it as I've got a killer deadline on Monday, but after that classes end so go me, I guess.

One thing I find odd from reading the above 5-6 lines:

"
I think we may have a Jester on our hands.
"
And then you go and vote the alleged jester of yours. If you truly believe that he is one, don't vote him. This doesn't add up.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #3) » Sun May 23, 2010 7:50 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

ani's at L-1 already? Could we at least wait until I'm fully caught up? Don't want people to say I lurked two days when I'm not given a chance to post during one of them.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #4) » Sun May 23, 2010 10:45 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Finally caught up :)

Not going to go into detail right now as I'm tired as hell.
Scums: Nightson, Deer, Lowell
Annoying: Anyone posting in caps >=(

Alliance is cool and worked in another game and it brought peace and some structure to this game as it was a pain to read such madness.

I can go into detail if requested, but that'll have to be for tomorrow (as in RL tomorrow) as I've spent the entire evening reading and I need to study a bit more for my finals before heading to bed.

And as if it needed to be asked, I endorse an ani lynch. Not going to vote/hammer just yet in case someone really wants to hear me before Night 2 hits.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #5) » Sun May 23, 2010 10:58 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

lol, didn't see Nightson got nightkilled.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #6) » Tue May 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Lowell wrote:So your offering is three scum in a giant game, one of whom is already dead. No, I'm okay with not hearing more from you before we lynch.
So, I always come up with things to reply after I turn off my pc and just hopped into bed. I don't really see what is wrong with me bringing "only three scum". First off, I didn't see you bring anyone to the table aside from some distant remarks about ongoing wagons and stuff, which is why I find you're scum to begin with. Secondly, there's nothing wrong with finding only three suspects right now. Oh, sorry... I forgot about that rule where I had to have at least 4 suspects. Damn. lol, Seriously though, the only stupid thing about my three suspects is that I forgot that one of them was dead.

So, yeah, your little quote I brought up is rather stupid and, dare I say, hypocritical.

Anyways, we had two dreamers this night? One innocent and one guilty? And some DNA on chronopie's body? I'd like crypto to explain this as well instead of asshatting around some more.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #7) » Wed May 26, 2010 1:21 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

^wut?

@kise, I'm taking you seriously, I just read your original claim as "there was some DNA on chronopie", not as "it is highly likely that crypto ate chronopie". That being said, I want to see what don j has to say about his dream. I believe it involves raj being scum, but I want to make sure before we quickly end the day on a crypto lynch.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #8) » Wed May 26, 2010 8:49 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

crypto wrote:Knew there was something off about that hydra.

Zzz. Also. I was joking, and I thought Kise was joking.

Don't worry about Starbuck, ReaperCharlie. She gets a kick out of this sort of bullshit.
And now that you know he's not joking, your reply is?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #9) » Wed May 26, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Hold on a bit and let's not get ahead of ourselves.

We have what, three dreams today/last night?
2 innocents and 1 recruitment.

Three as opposed to one night one feels like someone/a few is/are pulling it/them out of his/her/their asses.

If Spyrex does indeed flip recruited/werewolf, I'd hold little value to his dream depending on the state he's already in, i.e. already recruited or still not-yet-a-werewolf.

And, as asked before, I'd also like crypto to explain the DNA on chronopie's body. If he's got an explanation, he should give one instead of stalling.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #10) » Wed May 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Dry-fit wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:Three as opposed to one night one feels like someone/a few is/are pulling it/them out of his/her/their asses.
My dream was night one. I didn't get a chance to claim it.
Ah, right, didn't see that you said Night one. Makes it less probable anyone is lying about having a dream.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #11) » Thu May 27, 2010 8:51 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Yo, reapercharlie, any reason why you believe dry-fit's dream, but not kise's dna story?

Reapercharlie is a bit too keen on having the current alliance disbanded and having one of his own. I'd need to go back and check whether rc was very anti-alliance or if that were other people as that is not sitting all too well with me.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #12) » Thu May 27, 2010 9:22 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

No, the alliance stands as it is. That's the purpose of an alliance, that it stands and keeps on standing, regardless of presence of scum in the alliance.

Dreamreceivers do not need to be in the one we had either. It's fairly obvious that by the varying kinds of dreams people receive, that the chance also exists the dreams were fabricated by scum. And receiving a dream most likely does not prove any kind of alignment, town, vamps or wolves.

This wagon on spyrex went way too fast and I'm most certain that scum are on it.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #13) » Thu May 27, 2010 9:33 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

xRECKONERx wrote:My thoughts on the multiple dreams:

Either some people are lying about their dreams, or...

Each day, more dreams get added to the mix, and only 50% of them are true.
Nub, there were two dreams during each night so far.

Anyways, I believe Spyrex' claim. If we have multiple dreams, it is to be expected that some dreams are false/lies. The N1 dreams have been proven to have been right in 50% of the cases so far, so I think it's likely for Dry's dream to have been fabricated by scum.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #14) » Thu May 27, 2010 9:47 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

My Milked Eek wrote:Yo, reapercharlie, any reason why you believe dry-fit's dream, but not kise's dna story?

Reapercharlie is a bit too keen on having the current alliance disbanded and having one of his own.
I'd need to go back and check whether rc was very anti-alliance or if that were other people as that is not sitting all too well with me.
He was pro. But a bit too eager to belong to it, judging by his iso.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #15) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:06 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

ReaperCharlie wrote:@ My Milked Eek: What proof is there that any of the dreams have been
wrong
thus far? There were 2 the first night and 2 the second:
What a stupid question is this? "What proof is there that the dreams have been wrong thus far?" So far the tested dreams are 100% true. Not going to deny that, no one is, I'm just not ignoring that 75% of the dreams so far hasn't been tested yet. It is very possible that some dreams are fabricated. There's no proof for it, but there's also no proof against it. It is a possibility, just as much as it is a possibility they are all true. I'm just more prone to going with the worst case scenario (some dreams are lies) instead of rushed euphoria over what may be a lie.

We have a more tangible and less dependant of an unknown scum fabicating it claim. If Kise is lying, lynch him, if he isn't, kudos to him. What are we going to do if Spyrex isn't bitten? Lynch the evil scum behind it? Well, tough luck, we don't know who is behind these dreams and until we do know, I suggest just keeping them in mind and not lynching upon them anymore.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #16) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:14 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Kise wrote:You can't coach a wizard..

Also, the crypto result is not due to a dream. I was quite awake this morning.
This is why I want us to pursue your claim first, we know
where
it came from. While we pursue your claim first, we can have more dreams and decide the dreams fate then if needed.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #17) » Thu May 27, 2010 10:34 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

[protip]Kise's crypto information is not a dream and perfectly traceable to its origin.[/protip]

Gathering more dreams will lead to a more global look on the dreams, right now we have, 2x "Innocent", 1 x "Lunatic" and 1 x "Spyrex got bitten by a werewolf". If we can add 2 more dreams to that then we'll have a clearer picture and we can judge which dreams are more likely to be fabricated or not. Right now, you're just taking blind shots and hoping you didn't miss.

I'm not saying this particular dream isn't true, well technically I sort of have as I'm leaning towards believing spyrex, but I'm saying right now that we should slow down on the dream chase. Besides, Spyrex remains bitten by a wolf tomorrow and he won't run away.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #18) » Thu May 27, 2010 11:26 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

After trying to persuade people the wagon is going too fast, some more jump on. Is my English that unintelligible tonight?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #19) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

xRECKONERx wrote:Wait, yes, Sucrose has an excellent point.
._.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #20) » Thu May 27, 2010 9:10 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Uhhh... well, ok. This proves the Night 1 dreams were all true.

Anyways, this is a suggestion for a new alliance:

- Deer
- ReaperCharlie
- Sucrose
- Kise
- don_johnson
- InHimIshallBe
- Reckoner
- Shattered Viewpoint

I call it "The let's bus spyrex alliance", tlbsa for short. Notable members include Sucrose, Kise and Reckoner. But as said, this isn't for today, today is cryptoday.

Mod, could we get a votecount? Been some pages.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #21) » Thu May 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Apologies, oh great mod.
Wait, wasn't I voting crypto?

Vote: crypto
to make sure.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #22) » Fri May 28, 2010 3:25 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Dude, that's a list of people on the spyrex wagon. I just named it an alliance to make a spoof out of your desire to make a new one on every page.

Glad to see you agree with me on Reck and Kise, though.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #23) » Fri May 28, 2010 4:12 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

So, you're suggesting this is not just a cult game, but a duel cult game? Aren't cults bastard modding?

RC, you're making too many assumptions with too little evidence:
What makes you assume the vampires can recruit? What makes you assume werewolves can recruit more than once? What makes you assume those things about the dreams, especially if your deduction leads to ambiguity amongst the dreams? What makes you assume the vampires killed Spyrex? What makes you assume crypto is a vampire?

Let's stick to the facts instead of letting your imagination run about without grounding any of it.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #24) » Fri May 28, 2010 5:04 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Yes, that is what I'm suggesting. Dueling cults.

And...
who cares
if cults are considered bastard modding? Maybe if the cults were pretty small to begin with (i.e. 2 each), and you factor in cross-kills, it might be more 'fair' that way. Either way, I don't think it's a stretch to believe that it's bastard-modded so that the town has very little chance of winning unless they kill off the wolves and vamps relatively early on. Call setup speculation anti-town if you want, but it wins games, and that's why I do it.
I do it too and it lost me more games than it won me, so yeah, I'd rather not get involved in too much speculation right now. And I care if they're considered bastard modding or not because I'm not too keen on playing with cults. If anything I'd rather avoid games with cults than play them.
rc wrote:Maybe read my post again, I think I adequately answered some of those questions. As for why I think the vamps can recruit too, idk... maybe I just watched Underworld one too many times. I'm sure you've seen Underworld, right? Even if you haven't though, I'm sure you've seen Twilight and the sequel. Yes, we forgive you. But go watch Underworld (and the sequel).
I haven't seen any of those films, but I do know Vampires and what they do. If we were in a cult game, then I'd agree with you, but we don't know it yet. And as for answering that question, I do not see anything in your post that answers it, I only see wild speculation leading to that conclusion.
rc wrote:Why WOULDN'T the werewolves be able to recruit more than once? What makes YOU think that they'd only be able to recruit once? If crypto wasn't on the chopping block for today,
I'd sink my teeth into you for that one.
Hold your horses, I'm not assuming anything about werewolves being able to recruit more than once or not, you are. I'm just stating what I observed so far and that is: we don't know it yet. If what you say is true, then why did we get 1 recruit dream on night 1 and not 2? And why no recruit dreams during night 2? Why not assume the recruit that happened here is a regular one-recruit system?

Also, lol, bolded for vampire claim.
rc wrote:What makes me assume the vamps killed Spyrex? Uh... because he died in the daytime, and maybe because of the dream, and the vamps had already lost two scumpals already. It'd only make sense that they'd gun for the other scum-group as doing so is pretty much their best/only chance for survival.
If you are going to continue your little "flavor is true to 'real life'" speech, then I'd assume you would not be able to write the spyrex death off to the vampires.

Randomly assuming cult, sorry I'm mistaken, randomly assuming two cults on an action that could be the result of another mechanic, i.e. a regular scum-recruit, does not compute in my books. It's nearly the same as the early-game-assuming-jester-pages we've already been through.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #25) » Fri May 28, 2010 7:12 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

easjo, you do realize that that was the hammer?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #26) » Fri May 28, 2010 7:27 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

@RC:
Yeah, I caught that joke :)

The reason I'm not assuming cults is that there is a role with similar mechanics to a cult. There is a role which scum can recruit during the game. It's called Traitor. I find this role more probable than your idea of two cults.

And it explains the lack of night two recruit dreams as well: there weren't any recruits during night 2. Of course, this is also assuming and speculation, but it's a lot more probable than your speculation.
rc wrote:If you're averse to cults, why did you join a game that was likely to have cults in it?
It didn't say there were cults in it. Mods usually note the possibility and if they don't, they should.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

ffs, you're still going with that alliance of yours?

Vote: Reapercharlie
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Kise wrote:Still considering this. MME, you desperately attempted to derail Spy's wagon yesterday; I saw 3 counts of this on a single page. Help me/us understand why the order we lynched crypto or Spyrex mattered so much to you?
Kise wrote:Right. I bussed Spyrex, says the guy who defended him.
I didn't care for the subjects of either wagon or the order they were lynched in, I cared more for the cause (dreams/your claim) of them being lynch candidates and the order of resolving those causes. I thought you said it was your role, or at least I so interpreted it, so I figured it was better to pursue your claim first as it was more tangible than dreams.

So, Dry-fit came up as innocent on Sucrose's dream? I agree that some of the targets of these dreams are not making any sense.

Raj, does your hunch have anything to do with spyrex' flip yesterday?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:21 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I forgot to say that I have a final tomorrow and as such will be
V/LA
until Friday evening/Saturday morning (GMT).
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:56 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Good job alliance. Why did you lynch raj again? I saw no case against him, not even a faint suspicion towards raj being outed, aside from a feeble "bad vibes" post from someone. All I saw was bandwagonning on an innocent under the premise that alliance voting is protown.

This alliance sucks balls. It allows scum not to be responsible for their presence on a wagon or not. It allows scum to say one thing and do the other without being creditable for it. All under the false pretense that this alliance is protown.

This alliance is worth nothing. A few things bother me:

1) that entire wagon was crap
2) the haste with which this new one was formed while the old one was falling apart
3) rc is WAY too eager to have this alliance and for it to go where he wants to, if you really need an alliance, don't lose your head in the process

I realize that going against the alliance at this point is pretty much suicide (cf. raj, lowell), but seriously, I'd rather try and find some scum instead of mindlessly following reapercharlie around.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:22 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Which reminds me, why did we allow Kise to change his claim? From "crypto ate chronopie" to "crypto supposedly left his mark on chronopie". Or with quotes:
from wrote:The semi-flavored result I received reveals that crypto's "vestige" was strongly found on Chronopie's remains, therefore he killed and ate him.
to wrote:The semi-flavored scene I got yesterday said I was overhearing men in lab coats; crypto supposedly left his mark on Chronopie.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:45 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

No, Kise explicitly said that the "crypto result had nothing to do with his role" (para'd).
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:33 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ok then. Let's go.
Vote: Sucrose
@ MME: Well then, WTF? I have no idea what happened then.
Well, he said that Day 2 while he changed his claim.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:Ok then. Let's go.
Vote: Sucrose
@ MME: Well then, WTF? I have no idea what happened then.
Well, he said that Day 2 while he changed his claim.
Ah, I see. Now you're perfectly fine with lynching based on a dream? Ok. Noted. haha

I'm tempted to think MME is some non-vampire, non-werewolf, OTHER-oriented kind of scum.
Remember the times when we got to test both night 1 dreams to be true? Yeah, fun times. There's no reason anymore for me to believe that the dreams are lies.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Dry-fit wrote:I dreamed that reck is an innocent.

Are these dreams cyclical or something? Me and reck both had dreams night 1 as well.
Have ALL the dreams been true? Because this one is true, so if it goes in a true-false-true-false pattern, then that could mean my dream of Sucrose is false.

If they've all been right... then yeah nevermind.
That could be a valid assumption, however, do you mean dream by dream false-true-false pattern? Or a night by night pattern?

If dream-by-dream, then we have no way of knowing who is the first dreamer of each night and leaves us with 50% true dreams per night. Both N1 dreams have been tested and both were true, so, it could only be a night by night ftf pattern. If it's night by night then it means Night 1 was true, 2 = false, 3 = true and 4 = false, which would mean that sucrose is town and you're scum.

So, no valid assumption after all, unless you want to claim scum of course.

So far, we tested 2/8 dreams, going onto our third test.

There's something bugging me if it's a cyclical dreamer thing. We'll see tomorrow whether the N2 dreamers had dreams or not in the next night.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

You forgot:

Night 3 InHimIShallBe dreamed that Zaz was innocent.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:37 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Pssst, mod, I counted 13 alive...
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:25 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Obviously no one is going to object to a shorter night.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:46 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Sucrose wrote:Again, think about it, guys. There's no way all of the dreams would be town. We've had two dreams, one of which was not only a result on a player, but an entire event, which turned out to be true. I'm not even sure these dreams are coming from actual players.

It doesn't make sense that two dreams a night, every night, would all be true, it would give the town an absolutely
huge
advantage. That said, I'm not sure if there's a definite true-false-true-false pattern or anything like that.

I have no problem with shorter nights.
Ok, tell us which ones are lies and where they're coming from then.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:47 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

He's already voting sucrose.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:19 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

lol

Are you telling your buddy what to do? Awesome. This also means the dreams don't come from the wolves, as expected, and that the wolves are afraid of the dreams, which means that every innocent dream has been a non-wolf dream so far.

If there's a watcher present: you know who to watch.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:20 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

don_johnson wrote:
Sucrose wrote:Kill don_johnson. There's no doctor.
^^ what could this possibly mean?
He told his buddy to kill you because you're our next dreamer.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:27 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Scum says to kill don johnson. Most likely reason is because the dreams have already exposed two of his faction and he wants to stop this. If dreams are indeed cyclical, dj is up next as the only dreamer (as far as we know). If one of the dreams was wolf-generated he would not ask for the kill of dj, but rather induce some confusion about the dreams instead of pulling this last resort act.

From there it's only a small leap towards the idea that all dream innocents are not wolves. Extrapolate even further: there's no wolf amongst the dreamers anymore. Going even further on this stream of thoughts and the last wolf (assuming 3) is in:

- luke
- kise
- nacho
- rc
- mme

(all non-dreamers/non-dreamed about people)
And yes, that's my idea of the order of possibilities of being the last wolf.

Of course, if you want to play safe, add SV (spyrex' dream) to that list.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #44) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:58 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

So, we got a dead oracle. Probably the source of the dreams. Think we can all agree on that. Yet we still have a dreamer, SV. This can be because of a few things, he's lying or there's a second oracle (truth-factor of oracle aside).

Does anyone disagree with my conclusion I made at the end of the previous day?

So, we lynch in the pool of five (six if you count SV) until we hit a werewolf. At this stage, this is the only thing that resembles any real legitimate "alliance", the "we have a wolf among us so please lynch us" alliance.

Fortunately, the dream SV had was about Kise. And seeing how he was second on my list as being the last wolf, I can't say I'm hesitant to believe SV's dream. I'm willing to ignore at this point whether the dream is a lie or not as the presence or non-presence of any dream would have lead me to vote either luke or kise anyway. This dream is just an extra strike to Kise's name.

Vote: Kise
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #45) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:25 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Kise wrote:I had a dream too.. I think I'll keep it to myself though.
I know you're active in other games. Spit it out, man!
There's only one reason to keep it for oneself. Now vote Kise please.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #46) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:54 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Is there a problem with lynching a man who soft claimed wolf?

I see no reason to hear him out. He got a dream, mentions that he got one, but doesn't share the result. Obviously it's not a scum result, so why would he not want to share an innocent result?

Of course we could do like you and wait for an answer that most likely will not be a decent one or another change of his story as to what happened to him in the night, but I'd rather not.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #47) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:41 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

myself wrote:He got a dream, mentions that he got one, but doesn't share the result.
Would you see any town motive not to share a dream result?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:33 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Isn't saying "I got a dream, but not sharing" after being pointed at by a dreamer enough of a softclaim? Or would you need big red neon letters?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:08 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I can extrapolate a lot of things out of seemingly nothing apparently. We'll see whether I'm right about that extrapolation or not.

But why do you assume that
- kise lied about having a dream
- if he lied that it's a town thing to do
- if he did not lie that's it's town to withhold that kind of info

None of it makes sense if he is town.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:49 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Mod, I count 11 alive >_>
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:10 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I know you get it from that post, which also means that that post is incorrect. And in this case we could have thought we were at L-1 while it was an actual hammer, as we need 6 votes and not 7 to lynch. I'm just making sure that this mistake isn't carried through to the next votecount and am just being prudent in this game. So, unless you want to have a hand in a miscount that leads to a lynch mistaken for an L-1 vote, I will not leave it the fuck alone.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:16 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

That's true, I just skim it for the names and flips >_>
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:59 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

You honestly expect him to tell his dream?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:38 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Thank god that those images fail to load.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:29 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Could we get some prods in here? Thinking mainly about lukedukepuke.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:06 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

ReaperCharlie wrote:L-2.. someone plz get on and kill Kise. Thanks.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:20 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

My Milked Eek wrote:You honestly expect him to tell his dream?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:18 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

And he won't tell us. I'm surprised he even told us he had a dream.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:19 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Yeah, rejoice, but it'll take some time readjusting to the new pace. I'm F5ing unnecessarily.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:02 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Stop lurking, rc.
Mod, could you prod rc?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:15 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

LOL

He actually prodded you.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:11 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Uhhh, yeah, it's gone...
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:59 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

OP is fixed, thanks to spyrex telling mith.

Now, reck, vote kise pls.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:05 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Deer wrote:O hey I'm back. Any dreams?

VOTE: My Milked Eek for now.
What gives?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:07 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:
Deer wrote:O hey I'm back. Any dreams?

VOTE: My Milked Eek for now.
What gives?
This response to a single vote is scummy, btw.

igmeoy mme
Unless you're joking, I think it's highly unreasonable to not give reasons at this stage.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

What are you talking about? My avatar ears are too big?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:48 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

What's that line between crypto and rc?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:57 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

You're STILL going with that Alliance shit?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:59 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Putting up or sustaining an alliance at this point is antitown. Just saying.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:00 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Don't you think I would have said something in that case?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:04 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

No, it is not protown to maintain this alliance crap.

Let's say you blockvote the alliance all the way up to 3p LyLo. What are you going to do now? Nothing else but putting down a random vote as those 3 players will have the perfect excuse for being on every mislynch and every correct lynch there has been in this game. You're taking out scumhunting or a lack of out of the equation in a situation wherein you will need it the most.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:10 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I am not refusing to answer your question:
My Milked Eek previous page wrote:Don't you think I would have said something in that case?
= No
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:12 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Also, you're making quite the leaps there.

"delivering werewolf = innocent"?

lol, as if another faction would hesitate on saying someone is a ww with a dream to back it up.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #74) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:13 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

ReaperCharlie wrote:No, that's not a "no".

So answer me.

Did you get a dream, or not.
Third time = No.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #75) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:22 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

A few things to note:

- rcharlie only started flailing his arms and wanted a wagon on me after I dismissed his alliance once more
- several anti-alliance people died (lowell comes to mind)
- rcharlie has been too eager to have this alliance for 2-4 days already and is way too eager to be the one controlling it
- despite rcharlie having said that we should scumhunt now instead of relying on dreams, he still wants to blockvote, which imo contradicts that statement of his

Do with it what you will, but the alliance has been useless from since crypto was lynched. And I don't like rcharlie leading it (or thinking that he does) and it is clear he only wants it around to his own benefit.

Vote: reapercharlie
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:38 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I deleted all my pm's before we moved here, and I don't remember the exact wording anymore, but I'm an innocent.

But why do you ask? Do you honestly think that after the mod advertised this game as unbreakable that he would not include such information in a scum pm? Try harder.

Also, Deer, if you're going to call that omgus, I suggest you clean your eyes or look up the meaning of the word omgus.

preview edit:
go on, spill the beans, what's your secret?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:41 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

We have a Dutch saying: if you say A, you got to say B.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:50 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Blockvoting does not negate scumhunting. It facilitates joint scumhunting between remaining known Innocent or probably Innocent members. Such is the nature of an alliance in the first place, to cut down on arguing between people who are confirmed or near-confirmed.
No, not in the way you're doing it. The way it has been this game is
- rc posts who should be lynched
- everyone follows
Of course this was all due to dreams, but there has been minimal scumhunting in the alliance so far. I can't imagine how you ignore this.
And I don't want a wagon on you because you're anti-alliance. I could care less if you're anti-alliance. Andrius and xReck have both said "enough of this alliance bs" too. It's not about that, and it seems pretty clear that you're using that as a straw man for my actual argument on you.
It's not a straw man, it's a point I'm making against you. Your actual argument is what? That I avoided a question? Guess what, I didn't.
By the way: It's a given that there will be anti-alliance players. Do you honestly think I'm scum and NKing each and every anti-alliance player in systematic order, JUST so that I can have my cake and eat it too? And it is ALSO a given that some of the people that died would have been anti-alliance as well... quite a few people have died.
Have you seen how you're playing this alliance? Seriously. A fast train to lylo is what it is. As for the anti-alliance people dying, did you forget the context in which lowell was killed?
I have done my utmost to make sure that the least amount of pro-town people possible have died, and I think we've done a pretty good job of that so far. We've got nine scum dead so far, and only six townies. That's unprecedented.
That's not thanks to the alliance, but nice try. It were the dreams that caught scum. Alliance did shit.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:04 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

None, actually.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:05 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Not the flavor, the context, nub.

In his final post of the day he expressed his stance towards the alliance and was nightkilled.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:06 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Ok. Well, we'll see if the rest of the town agrees with me that you should be lynched.

I could go for a Nacho lynch too but I still think you're a lying sack of scum.

I want the lurkers to speak up more, too.
Wat.

Are you backpedaling? Even with your secret reason?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:11 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Apparently no one on the alliance noticed that lowell was nightkilled.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:17 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Name me one thing the alliance did that didn't come from a dream.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:21 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In fact, how about that crypto lynch? Pretty awesome. The only thing your alliance decided on itself and it was wrong. gg
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #85) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:22 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Kise was lynched based on a dream. lol
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #86) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:22 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

And are you doubting that I deleted my inbox?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #87) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:24 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I deleted my inbox myself. It had a lot of old pms.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #88) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:26 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

No.

Because of your eagerness to control and have the alliance standing.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #89) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:29 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

May I ask you what your reasons are again? Aside from a vague "gut" of course.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:37 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

lolsecret
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Hey guys, remember Kise? He sure had his secret reason to lynch crypto.

If you're going to lynch me over a "secret reason", I want everyone to know __in detail__ what that reason is __before__ we even consider lynching me.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:47 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1532 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

No, I'm not even going to consider getting lynched until you tell us your reason.

And I hope the alliance now sees what kind of a stupid thing it is. It is a voting block, but not your personal army.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

"
Well, seeing as how Follow-Fate worked pretty well in 'Go Play In Traffic', Follow-RC might be reasonable
"
~ Andrius also known as the player who is doing what I said people would be doing in the alliance late game: shrugging off responsibility. gg common sense, gg
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

lol, explain how I'm appealing to anything with that quote.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Look, I'm growing tired of this.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Either tell us or shut the fuck up.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1542 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm not misrepresenting. You said follow-rc is reasonable. Don't you dare to deny that.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Can we get a reaper lynch going? Next to being obnoxiously annoying, he's also antitown.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

"
I just do not want to lose my alliance-status with RC in the event that I find him town.
"

OMGLOL
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:45 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

TELL

US

YOUR

REASON

Unless of course, asking for that is being antagonistic.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Who's been more pro-lynch for those who flipped scum?
Are you saying I'm a vampire?
Are you saying I'm a wolf?

Get real. Other factions have equal interest in lynching wolf/vamps. The only reason we lynched so many scum so far is because of the dreams, not because of your brilliant scumhunting skills.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I am already voting for you.

Case in point.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I forfeit.

Lynch me, modkill me, let me live. I don't care, this game has been an uphill battle for all scums, regardless of faction. "This game is unbreakable". What a load of crap. It's broken beyond repair.
- I didn't even know the alignment of the town. Didn't get a fakeclaim, not even after asking the mod, if I was forced to go first in a D1 massclaim, I'd be a goner before I could say "well oh shit".
- Two dreams per night. What the fuck. Even if the wolves and vamps didn't crosskill and only killed innocent dream subjects they'd be "running after the facts" as we say in Dutch.
- Receiving a dream is apparently watchable/traceable leaving scum no room to lie about receiving a dream.
- No scum dreamers? Were you really planning on giving the town a myriad of confirmed townies when designing this game, mod?

I hope the town does not delude herself by thinking it won this game by playing a good game. There was absolutely no scumhunting happening in this game at all. Perhaps on Day 1 when dram got lynched over his obvious play. But seriously, if my suspicions are correct, and I assume they are, then reaper's secret is either a dream of me getting a dream or a watcher/tracker result of a dream (WTF). The only reason the town won this game this easily is because of the dreams. Some may deny that, but take a step back and look at the field and then try to deny that the dreams didn't win this game for you. You lynched 1 scum out of 10 with scumhunting, good job guys.

Also me having only two poisonous vials did not help at all. I even regret having picked Merkabah even though I had a scumvibe coming from him. If I had kept both alive longer, then perhaps the dreams might have been killed. But it's pretty sad you have to rely on a "might have" to have a balanced concept. And yes, I was stalling spyrex' lynch. I needed my vial to work in order to have you guys waste another lynch.

Regardless of my alignment, your alliance is antitown, reaper. Leading it like that is horribly antitown of you and you should have been lynched or suspected over it a hell of a lot sooner. I'm surprised that you even got a horde of townies together, but then again, they all were thinking what andy thought and were only concerned about their own survival. Lowell was right. The townies in the alliance have lost all common sense.

And no, if I had lied about the contents of my dream I would not have made it either. There were only 5 non-dreamed about players left and I have no kills left. I could not pull of any wifom crap anymore like "dreams suddenly became lies" or "bus driven omg". This game became unwinnable for my faction the moment that one wolf told kise to kill don_johnson.

Fun fact, I really do not have my role pm anymore. I really cleaned out my pm-box before the move. There you have it: convenience with wrapping paper around it.

Fun fact #2, if I wanted to make it to a 3p endgame, then this game would have been dragged on until D13-D14. Gogo, gadget balance.

Fun fact #3, the moment I clicked submit on this post, reckoner's rc vote prevented me from posting, so I just went to bed instead.

I do not see this as me giving up, this is me saving us all a lot of time. Reaper is being a real jerk/asshole about that secret and he really got me annoyed, so if there's another scum: you know what to look out for now and good luck. And if there really is a scum and he has a kill left: kill reckoner. Trust me on this.

My apologies to my beloved Ghoul and Creature. Just know that I had issues with pressing "Submit" on this post.

Unvote: reapercharlie
Vote: My Milked Eek
The Master
out.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Just vote me already 9/10 that I'm the last scum.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

You were doubting that? lol
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #107) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:10 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Do you really expect another scum group? Or a yellow faction with two players? No. I'm the last one, lynch me.

And I should not get modkilled over that post, seriously.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #108) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

There's a difference. I'm ending the game instead of dragging it and in no way am I offering my services to you, which goat did. If the mod still feels like modkilling, go ahead, it's not like it would make any difference for me or my faction.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

/care
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #110) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I don't care whether it is a modkill or not. If it is, then it helps my very nice "not being lynched" record. If it isn't, well, then I've been lynched for the fifth time.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #111) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:42 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I and a couple of other scum, one in each faction preferably, should have had dream immunity. Also, a way to stop the dreams without guessing who the oracles were would have been nice. There were absolutely no leads as to where they came from. And why was Reckoner's name included in my dream pm?

And I was supposed to get Don's body or what does that pm say? Didn't get his body at all. What was up with that? Also, good job on giving our only decent nightkill role an incentive to kill off his own faction. It's not as if Dram would have had more urgent people to kill, like say, some oracles or confirmed townies.

Cool concept, but executed with serious flaws. Should have stayed on the drawing board a bit longer.

Your in-game modding was near flawless. I would not have modkilled, like you did with ani who also bargained a longer lifespan for a trade of nightkills, but that's a really touchy and divisive subject.

Aside from all of that, cool player list. I apologize to VP and Amished for killing them and hope they accept it as I felt bad killing a hydra.
Eek
!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”