Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum: GAME OVER, Innocents Win.

Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #0) » Sat May 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Vote: easjo.
Doesn't like ice cream.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #1) » Sat May 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Unvote. Vote: My Milked Eek.
Weirdest damn name ever.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #2) » Sun May 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Merkabah wrote:Best solution: lynch xRx now and get rid of the sillyness. I know Kise and xRx have some sort of close relationship since they hydra together from time to time; but to expand the RVS to this level is scummy as all hell.
Unvote
. If xRx is going to practically ask us to lynch him, why the hell should we do it? And I'm not talking about Jesters, Jesters are stupid.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #3) » Sun May 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Actually
Vote: rajsldjkhfreak
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #4) » Mon May 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Post by Sucrose »

JackALope2323 wrote: I WOULD like more people (I.E. Everybody who has less than ten posts so far) to start talking more. In the 13 pages of this madness, there has to be SOMETHING you can make a comment on.
Alright, I've got the next two days off from work, maybe I can post something of content. Here's what I think of the madness. When xRx first claimed bulletproof SK in an SK pair or whatever the hell it was he ended up claiming, I was sure he was joking. Then everyone took it seriously and I was sure I was wrong. And then after so many pages of back-and-forth, xRx is now claiming the whole thing was BS to stir things up, and I'm not entirely sure I buy it.

Going back to the point where xRx was claiming SK, I think it's a bad, bad idea to lynch xRx right now. I don't think a Jester is likely, but if xRx is going to post things that would make town lynch him immediately, the last thing we should do is walk right into it. I don't know what benefit scum-xRx might get from being lynched D1, but I think a benefit is certainly possible, especially with unknown mechanics in a game like this. If xRx is really, 100% bullshitting, then he's stuck his neck out there pretty far for a generic member of the scum.

But I can certainly understand jumping to want to lynch xRx, even if I didn't agree with it. It's players who have voted xRx, have thought about it, and are still voting xRx that I am suspicious of. At this point, I think it's likely that xRx and Crypto are un-aligned with the main scum group, but an xRx or a Crypto lynch gets the game to night quickly and probably doesn't hurt the scum that lynch them.

I see two possibilities:

1. xRx wants to be lynched.

2. xRx's claim was complete BS, and he just wanted to stir things up.

Both of these are bad reasons for an xRx lynch.

Which is why I'm voting rajrhcpfreak.
rajrhcpfreak wrote:
i am close to switching to chrono. but RECK dung himself in a pretty big hole imho.
but chrono has a bulldozer catching up with him with statements like this:
Also this is just scummy.

I do realize rajrfreak hasn't posted in the last 2 days. Pretend this post happened two days ago.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #5) » Mon May 10, 2010 9:07 pm

Post by Sucrose »

xRECKONERx wrote:What the fuck, ReaperCharlie.

Also, that role sounds particularly not pro-town.

RC = third party. Good to know. But his wincon doesn't contradict town's wincon, so he's not particularly dangerous. We should lynch The Goat. Though Merk makes a good case against Chrono.
This is funny.

I think Deer is town.

My only question about Chrono is why he didn't clarify that his claim was in response to the fake day-kill earlier than this.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #6) » Tue May 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Sucrose »

JackALope2323 wrote: And I never tried to trivialize the Jester statement. I still am partially convinced that any number of people could potentially be a Jester role, just considering how BLATANTLY scummy they are.

Either that, or really shit scum. I'm betting on either, at this point.
Other than xRx, who? If you're going to say "any number of people are blatantly scummy", name names.

I don’t want to pry at Shattered Viewpoint. If he’s town, he’ll talk when he’s ready, if he’s not town, well…

@Kise. The Goat uses non-RVS reasons to jump on an RVS wagon. It's a little suspicious, yes. Only a stupid, stupid scum would actually think he could get a lynch out of an RVS wagon, though. I'm not moving my vote there.

I’m still convinced almost everything rjpfreak has said has been scummy as hell.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #7) » Wed May 12, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Sucrose »

easjo682 wrote: so if I get this right, you thought reck was joking when the SK comment appeared, then some people started taking it seriously, reck told them it was a joke so now you think reck is lying?
correct me if I'm wrong.
Let me clarify, I'm a fairly inexperienced player, Reck isn't. I initially thought it was just a joke, but so many people jumped on it that I think it's obvious Reck knew how people were going to react and wanted people to react.
The whole thing was obviously a gambit.

rajrhcpfreak wrote:ok lets see how much i can help. lets go over some players and people's responses toward eachother.

easjo682 has a great grasp on the players.
inho easjo682's comments on chronopie, fate, deer, and dramonic should put them in the FOS category.

sucrose, i will try to make a comment with out being OMGUS. but easjo682 mentions that her posts were mostly vote and unvotes. until her most recent which she goes on to attack me. there is points for crypto calling her out to be more productive. and crypto mentioned earlier that voting for antitown is voting along your win condition. i am town and i want to vote out antitown players and the two reason for xRx to be lynched are because hes anti town. yes i havnt posted in two days. but i am still the only person that deserves your vote?

jackalope... he first self votes. yes very detestable. and right there i belevie he should be dayviged.
Yep, pretty happy with my vote. Sure, you then go and say jackalope is pretty town other than his detestable RVS self-vote, but come on. I don't jackalope is the towniest player around, but the weight people are putting on his self-RVS vote is amazing.

I think we have conflicting ideas about "anti-town." To me anti-town means a (possibly) town player who is playing absolutely horribly. So lynching anti-town players doesn't fulfill your win condition. Yes, there are situations where a player acts so utterly useless that they should be lynched now rather than in LYLO, but xRx hasn't just been spewing nonsense and doesn't fit the criteria.
Kise wrote: Also, crypto, just so you know: That Chrono trick doesn't work any more. It was done in another game, and attempted in an ongoing game I'm in with Chrono, but even here I wouldn't think it still works... Chrono knows not to freak out as scum if he thinks he's dead. Better yet, Fate of all players should know this best.
If Chrono knows not to freak out as scum, why did he freak out as town? I can't quite wrap my head around why Chrono claimed if he thought he was about to die and flip.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #8) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Sucrose »

Dramonic: Please make a full write-up of your suspects, so I can judge you. Because right now there's nothing to judge.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #9) » Thu May 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by Sucrose »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Chronopie wrote:Backtracking when called out on a vote that you made for no good reason. Scumminess +2.
QFT
I’m going to disagree here. I think Shattered’s Jack vote in post #460 is so nonsensical that it really is more likely to be a mistake than backtracking.

I’m on the fence with Jack, though I absolutely refuse to believe that he’s a jester.

Since a Rsjwhateverfreak wagon doesn’t look like it’s going to get off the ground,
Unvote, Vote: Chronopie

I still don’t understand why he claimed, and he's been dropping scummy posts all over the place.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #10) » Sun May 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Zaz wrote: @Sucrose
Sucrose are you even paying attention? In post 315 you're stating your reason of voting RFreak. Yet, RFreak voted xRECKx before his SK claim. So what's up with that?
Also, why aren't you questioning those who didn't like xRECKx's claim?
Sorry, didn't see this the first time. Yeah, I'll be honest, I didn't notice RFreak was on Reck's case before the SK claim. I still thought his reasons for wanting to lynch Reck were bad. He stuck out to me. Others were on Reck's wagon at the time, but they seemed more genuine, and most of them jumped off once the reasons against it had been stated.
rajrhcpfreak wrote: last note on sucrose, i think she is scum though and though. but as we have seen people have given her a pass, probably because of the little pink thing under her avatar. im just taking notes and observing it for future reference for when i have more evidence to lynch her.
Yeah, I’m sure that’s it, I’m scummy as hell, but the other players are just ignoring it because I’m female and they’re all internet white knights. Die please.

Vote: Dramonic.
We’re getting down to the wire, and I’d prefer a Dram lynch to a SV lynch.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #11) » Sun May 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Unvote, Vote: Dramonic, sorry
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #12) » Sun May 16, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Sucrose »

don_johnson wrote:deadline is june 9. i want day 1 to end as much as anyone, but we are hardly "down to the wire".

unvote, vote: sucrose
:roll:
You've got to know what I meant. Are we literally down to the wire? No. Are we likely to have a lynch in the next few real-time days? Yes.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #13) » Sat May 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Three Pages already!
Great. No-flips. Oh well.
animorpherv1 wrote: It only says I can't take undead's body parts Creatues are necesarily Undea, so I may be able to help.
Do you even know if your kill works on scum? Does your flavor indicate that you make a kill and then can take the body part if they're non-undead, or does it not say?
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #14) » Sat May 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by Sucrose »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Sucrose wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:It only says I can't take undead's body parts Creatues are necesarily Undea, so I may be able to help.
Do you even know if your kill works on scum? Does your flavor indicate that you make a kill and then can take the body part if they're non-undead, or does it not say?
Why are you fishing? Everything you are asking is immaterial, because animorpher dies today.
I'm at least going to consider having him kill the scummiest person here. He'd have to be lynched immediately afterward, no exceptions.

If his kill doesn't work on scum it's useless, though.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #15) » Sat May 22, 2010 9:12 pm

Post by Sucrose »

EBWOP: The scummiest person here other than himself, obviously.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #16) » Sun May 23, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Sucrose »

Vote: Animorpherv

Done.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #17) » Wed May 26, 2010 10:57 am

Post by Sucrose »

I think it's interesting and suspicious that we're having multiple dreams in a night. It kinda reminds me of Wheel of Time Mafia where there were multiple signs posted telling how many scum were in a room, and one of the set of signs turned out to be planted by scum. I'm not sure I'd trust any of the dreams.

That said, Don, what did your dream say about Raj? There's no need to be coy here.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #18) » Thu May 27, 2010 6:47 am

Post by Sucrose »

Okay so:
N1
Reck dreams Ani is a lunatic (correct)
Dry-fit dreams Spy is or is going to be a werewolf

N2
Spy dreams SV is innocent
Don_jonson dreams Deer is innocent
Kise gets some sort of result involving DNA linking Crypto to Chronopie

I'm assuming Kise's ability was NOT a dream, but we're waiting for him to show up and clarify.

Vote: SpyreX

If Spy flips werewolf, we can disregard his dream and it puts the likelihood of Deer being town a lot higher.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #19) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Alright.

We have two different leads that need to be followed up on, but we can only do one at a time.

With multiple dreams, I think we're better off following the more substantial path.
Unvote, Vote: Crypto.

If Crypto flips town, Kise is a liar. If SpyreX flips town, it doesn't give us anyone to go after.

@Crypto: You're not serious, right?
Right
?
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #20) » Thu May 27, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Although
Kise wrote:Remember, folks, use silver bullets for the wolfpack, and wooden stakes for the bloodsuckers.

Reck, we're lynching Spyrex today instead. Dry-Fit has guaranteed us Spyrex's alignment/faction.

*checks back*

Dry-Fit isn't voting Spyrex. :|
Is there any reason you're
not voting for the person you have a result on?
Is there something that makes you think your result is unreliable? Because this makes absolutely no sense to me.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #21) » Thu May 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Well, that solves that problem. Also, the poisoner who killed Merkabah is scum. Bet on it.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Sucrose »

I dreamed that Dry-fit is an innocent last night.

Kise's ability seems horribly complicated, but I guess I understand why he dodged my question yesterday about how sure he was of his results.
Kise, I take it your "men in lab coats" thing was a random event, and you don't have any investigation results? Because I'm going to be really suspicious of anyone who decides to reveal relevant information in the middle of the day.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by Sucrose »

I don't know why anyone would choose Dry-fit to investigate. Makes me wonder if the dreams are also random events. The "Spy has been turned into a werewolf" dream also doesn't seem like it could possibly be a targeted ability.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Sucrose »

Ha, I just noticed something.
(I really hope this isn't skirting the mod rules, because I think it's worth pointing out)

I figure most of us already figured Spy's dream was crap, but look at the wording Spy uses.
SpyreX wrote:Wellllllllll

I had a dream.

That dream said SV is innocent.

BOoooo.
vs
xRECKONERx wrote:
Vote: animorph

No lie, I got some weird freaky dream overnight that told me animorph is a
Lunatic
. lynchlynchlynch
don_johnson wrote:not trying to be coy, but wanting to see some reactions here. my dream wasn't about raj.

my dream told me deer was an innocent.
Me wrote:I dreamed that Dry-fit is an innocent last night.
All of the other dreamers, including me, have specifically dreamed about a player's
role
. But Spy makes it sound like he dreamed about a player's
alignment
. Note that Spy's was the second dream revealed, so he would only have Reck's dream about Ani being a lunatic as a guide.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Sucrose »

don_johnson wrote:so do you think we should believe spyre's dream or not? its something i've been second guessing since his flip. not really following sucroses logic there. the only difference i see in the posts is the inclusion of the word "an". is that what you're referring to?
Yeah, I meant that I think Spy made his dream up.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Sucrose »

The wording Spy used stuck out to me, I thought it was at least worth mentioning.

And oh yeah, I can definitely get on this wagon.

Vote: Rajrhcpfreak
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #27) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Revote: Raj

And I'll concede I was completely wrong about the Spy-dream thing. Since there's been two dreams three nights in a row, Spy must have really gotten some sort of dream about SV. Dammit, I thought I was onto something.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #28) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Unless something wacky happens like two NK's or something, I think so. Goat never got a chance to tell us about the poisonings, but I'd assume they were an ability of the werewolves and vampires, each killing the other? That worked out well.

Vampires and werewolves: One-shot turn, One-shot daykill?
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Sucrose »

It's highly likely that there's at least one scum in the alliance, just based on numbers alone. But I wouldn't be voting for Raj if I didn't personally want to lynch him.

Also, I don't really think that scum member is RC.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:15 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Uh, don't we wanna wait for a claim here?

L-1
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by Sucrose »

I've got nothing special to claim, I'm an innocent.

You guys are crazy if you think all the dreams are true.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Sucrose »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Also, if Sucrose flips town (or anything other than werewolf for that matter), xReck and Dry-fit are werewolves.
Reck and Dry-fit are going to give up their good positions in order to lynch a random townie? Yeah right.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Sucrose »

Again, think about it, guys. There's no way all of the dreams would be town. We've had two dreams, one of which was not only a result on a player, but an entire event, which turned out to be true. I'm not even sure these dreams are coming from actual players.

It doesn't make sense that two dreams a night, every night, would all be true, it would give the town an absolutely
huge
advantage. That said, I'm not sure if there's a definite true-false-true-false pattern or anything like that.

I have no problem with shorter nights.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:13 am

Post by Sucrose »

Kill don_johnson. There's no doctor.
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Sucrose »

Vote: Sucrose
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Even a man who is pure in heart
And says his prayers each night
May become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms
And the autumn moon is bright.
~ The Wolf Man, 1941

You are a
Werewolf
, a product of unnatural experiments that went on below Wisborg Mental Asylum. Originally you were a patient who mysteriously disappeared one day, never to return.
Each night, you may talk to your packmate, ???, via PM. You may make one kill between you a night - the first PM I recieve from either of you with a target will be considered your choice. Furthermore, between you, you also have the one-time ability, in addition to your kill, to choose another player to convert to your side. However, it will take until the subsequent night for that player to actually turn into a werewolf. You are immune to night-time investigation.
Dreams were
not
investigations.
I'm sorry, but this is nonsense. What difference was there between the Oracles and a cop role, other than that the results were bounced to another player? I'm guessing you threw in "You are immune to night-time investigation" to try and make the setup less guessable, but since there
was
a role that targeted players at night and revealed their alignment, putting that in the Role PM made it virtually impossible for us to understand how the PR's worked.

Besides that issue, the theme and in-game modding were very, very good, and I enjoyed playing.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”