Open 226: Big Love - Game over! Town wins!

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Confirmaderma.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:53 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Crap, I knew I forgot to bookmark something.

Reading.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Mafuyu hasn't finished reading but... isn't it kind of stupid to sacrifice two players at once for the disfavorable probability that you might nail scum?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Pittbunny »

In this thread I boggle minds.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Pittbunny »

yabbaguy wrote: Also... noob != newb? Wuh?
Minor technicality. Newb = new to game, noob = should not play the game.

I'm going to say that millar wagon is far too easy for today. Find scum elsewhere.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Now you're just being a poor player. Play to your win condition or not at all, man. =/

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

You are pressing it. Take a deep breath, get some water, and try again. Seriously.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Mafuyu doesn't think it should be the call of the playerbase to ever replace someone. Just let the mod handle it if the case worsens past the point of playability.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Oh look I did it again SV.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Unvote Vote Robo

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Is the goal of getting rid of a player presumably without worth superceding the goal of getting rid of scum?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Already have. Don't see your point.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Rather, I don't see why your point justifies wasting a lynch.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Robocopter87 wrote:
We will most likely mislynch
, why not take care of a burden to the town while we are at it?
Defeatist attitude.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Yes, but yours borders on being hypocritical. You're giving up on the success of Day 1.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Well yes. That was kind of obvious.

What are you trying to instate? A LiarLynch? You might as well be direct about it if so.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

millar13 wrote:i cant be bothered tbh...u have an oppurtunity to out all the lovers....and therefore have a chance of killing off one scum member. but no watever
Ratios are too uneven to attempt that sort of ploy. This would be filed under "this was considered when crafting this open setup, ergo things probably aren't that straightforward". You're telling us to waste up to three days (leading to up 9 deaths [6 via lynch 3 via night]) just to nab one scum. If the lovers comes out as a natural result of scumhunting, that is an entirely different story. However, you're suggesting a blind blitz.

You should not be a VT. Your ploy makes no sense as presented from a vanilla standpoint. It might be a legitimate move were you a lover and were actually that naiive, but your recent claim to be vanilla makes no sense unless you were trying to get us to lynch you. It's entirely self-destructive no matter what role you are, hence I can't rationally choose to vote you for that case alone. However, the interpretation that you are not a VT means that at the very least, in regards to your lynch, there are significantly better odds that you are scum. That is to say, if you continue to slip I will be inclined to vote for you.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Unvote Vote Xite

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Money is on Xite for doing it second, way after the "Wtf millar stop being a douche" wagon got sympathetic.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Wacka, stop looking scummy every time I see a post of yours. This is a global request.

Also, Xite presumably wants to get lynched (considering the loverclaim when Millar is taking a beating). Millar was suggesting a lover's lynch-fest. These two ideas are quite similar. The fact that they haven't done anything like a Lover's Self Wagon to expedite the process implies that the following are possibile scenarios:

1. They aren't lovers.
2. They are oppositely aligned lovers. In the possibility that this might be the case (which, considering the nagging feeling I have that this is a flawed argument, isn't a very good possibility), we solve the lover's issue right here and now.

One way or another, I'm hoping the Xite-Millar-Robo love triangle gets resolved in such a way that I don't feel like pulling my teeth out.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:51 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Millar's requesting a Millarlynch to prove that Xite is lying.
I don't suppose we could skip the middleman? I'd rather lynch the one that's being vague than the one offering to self-hammer. And according to Xite, they lead to the same result.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Bots are bad and anti-activity.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Pittbunny »

don_johnson wrote:and? it all seems like pointless drivel started by a player who is inherently anti-town. seems like a really wasteful, easily scum manipulated day 1 lynch. one of the two(if not both) may be scum, but the info from the lynch would be impossibile to sift through. chichi, on the other hand has been latching onto arguments like a hungry mosquito on a fat, naked camper.
It was started by an anti-town player, but was then all of a sudden continued by another player. That...usually doesn't happen. Also why I'm pushing the Xite lynch instead of the Millar lynch; I'm assuming that there will be better results that way.

As for Chichi, I'm going to be honest in saying that I'm taking priority over the XMR triangle than your mosquito problem.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:58 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Vote Xite

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Figured you'd notice. =/ Worth a shot.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Xite91 wrote: Next, I figured they might try a kill on me if I got the town to "trust" me and my plan.
And yeah I realized that afterwards. So I hoped scum didn't catch it and started sayin later on.
Like I said, it was a good plan but poorly executed
Open setups with no protection or investigations make for poor places to try to attempt vague 'plans'.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

I'm going to take a dive here and suggest that not all scum play to perfection. Or even close. Spinning town around in circles via absurdedly stupid moves is also a scum tactic should scum believe that they wouldn't be able to keep up a solid 'town' play.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Xite at the top, no preference on the other two. It is one thing to start stupidity like Millar did, but an entirely different thing to continue it just as it was about to die off like Xite did. Chichi is naturally scummy from my reads of Chichi's games, similar but not quite like you in Newbie941 Wacka, so I'm not seeing as much of a scummy=scum correlation as some of you others. Robo is a much more suitable candidate than Chichi or Millar in my opinion, for completing the drama triangle and more or less assisting Xite in making Millar look as scum/stupidlover as possible. I won't assert that the two are buddies, but I do believe that there was opportunism at work in the setup.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Wacka, did you really have to spoiler those? I was honestly expecting a massive wall.

@Fidelis: Yeah, that won't be the last time I hear that judgment. Also, I assume Robo's new avatar is part advertising for his next game. Moving on, yes. It was opportunistic of me to ping the triangle. However, it's a fairly solid situation to be looking in to, seeing as the people involved are quite...colorful? in their actions.

Return to “Completed Open Games”