Open 226: Big Love - Game over! Town wins!

smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:59 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

/confirm. and yeah. some familiar faces
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:12 am

Okay, well, you people did a lot in a day or so. Anyway,
Vote: Reverse Simplicity
. Alright, I don't mind that the random number generator told you to vote yourself (thought proof of this would have been nice), but why have you not unvoted yourself yet?
Robocopter87 wrote:UNVOTE: YABBA
VOTE: Millar13

Die scum!
Explain please?
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:25 am

don_johnson wrote:
Sanxion wrote:Don: Are you saying a reason exists?
i certainly think so. but he's had only a few posts. i'm not spilling the beans just yet.
really, cause I was about to. should I save my post then?
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:33 am

actually, I agree with don.
unvote, vote: chihuahua0

chihuahua0 wrote:
Muthaa wrote:screw you -.-
Does anyone think this comment is scummy? It's a lite OMGUS.
he seems to want to vote for this, but doesn't, waiting to see if everyone else thinks it is ok.
chihuahua0 wrote:Robocopter87 and yabbaguy are arguing. I think that's a scumtell.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Robocopter87
Not necessarily a scumtell, there have been times townies have argued for pages. it doesn't mean anything.
chihuahua0 wrote:
Fidelis wrote:
chihuahua0 wrote:Robocopter87 and yabbaguy are arguing. I think that's a scumtell.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Robocopter87
Why did you pick Robocopter and not yabBaguy? Just wondering...
Because someone was already voting for him, and I don't want to be accused for making a wagon with a random vote.
Normally, I'd understand being worried about a wagon, but this is a fairly large game. If you're worried about wagonning this early, it isn't good.
chihuahua0 wrote:Yet again, my little mouth gets me in trouble from the get-go.

By the way, does anyone know any lovertells?
So...is this rolefishing? In this case, the benefit for town is...that we find the lovers, mafia target them at night and we lose 2 townies for 2 nights in a row...and we hit one scum, and a townie dies along with them. But, wait, those aren't really benefits...
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:55 am

V/LA today until Friday
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:10 am

I still believe that chihuahua0 is scummy, but I agree that millar/Xite should be taken care of.

Now, Xite's strategy is broken, so there is no reason to keep him alive because of that. We will find out who is lying and the scum, if either is telling the truth, will kill the confirmed townie. So I'm thinking Xite is the way to go, but won't vote yet, since we still have time.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:54 pm

*Prod post*

the lovers part does make it harder, but if one is treacherous, it would have to come to that soon anyway. I'm happy with my vote.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:51 am

Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
yabbaguy wrote:@SV-199: There you go.
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:i voted robogroptgrrr because he's not leaving don_j alone.

It was an innocent question and doesnt deserve to be tunneled the crap out of like robo is doing. AGAIN.

thats why i voteded
Who is the "There you go." directed at? Me or robo?

And that explanation of mine is... unsatisfactory. I should not post in a game while drinking (I usually don't).

Okay, here's the deal: Robo is voting chihuahua for... policy voting. That's ...

@Robo: Can you explain your case (or, I don't know,
make one)
on chihuahua?

Also, Robo, can you explain why your devotion to the don_j lover fiasco is not worthy of a vote?

You, sir, are looking quite the scum to me at this moment.

My vote stays (now with coherent explanation!).

This vote says a lot to me, now that chihuahua is confirmed scum. It seems like here, Shattered is trying to redirect attention away from chihuahua.

It is only at the end of the day that Shattered votes for Chihuahua, saying that he believes that Fidelis is scum. so, shattered, why did you think that Fidelis was scum?

vote: shattered viewpoint
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Sorry. I've just gotten back from V/LA a day or two ago (Monday) and actually forgot i was in this game. I'll come back to this tomorrow when it is not 12:30 in the morning, but as of a quick reread, I would say that the case on Zajnet seems pretty solid, and I plan on reviewing it, but it makes a lot of sense.

Also, by my calculations, I think that lovers would best claim when we have eleven people left (assuming we don't lynch scum before then). That way, we can't get blindsided by losing two townies and losing because of it. If we get to the point where we have 4 town and 2 scum left, the lovers could be killed at night, and the game would end. I'd much rather let the game come down to regular old scumhunting than risk blindly losing due to a lover loss. So, i would suggest that lylo would include 3 town and 2 scum. The day before would have, say, the lovers killed at night and one townie during the day, so it would be 6 town, 2 scum. Same for the day before makes 9 town 2 scum, a total of 11 players left. Since that won't happen during the day without a no lynch or no kill at night (unlikely, since the doc is dead) it would have to come with 12 players alive, or, tomorrow, Day 4.

Looking back over this post, I like the idea even more, because, supposing a case where there is a 3 town and 2 scum lylo including two lovers, even if scum is lynched, the remaining scum can kill the lovers at night and suddenly it is 1 town 1 scum, and scum wins. We need to remember that lovers are also a liability, so I suggest claiming on Day 4. Of course, if we do lynch scum today, it would probably be able to wait till Day 5 or 6, but I'm not going to do the math at 12:30 in the morning.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Alright, I'm leaning Zajnet at the moment; the post by switz basically laid out the case, and I agree with it.

Going back and looking at vote counts, don, switz, Xite, robo, and Zero Fang all spent a lot of time with a vote on chi. now we know that chi is scum, it clears at least don for me, and I'm leaning switz as Zero as town too. Xite and robo are kind of odd for me, looking back at this, so idk if i consider them cleared yet.

On Day 2, switz, sandman, zaj and i are all on the Shattered wagon quickly, and stay there.

chi had votes on muthaa, robo, and millar, including staying on the millar wagon for a long time.

I have to go to bed now (or at least, should) but I am planning on taking a look back at Chi's stance on the whole millar/Xite thing. He never voted Xite (at least from the vote counts), so I'll look back to see if this could be possibly protecting a scumbuddy.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:47 am

Hi guys, unfortunarely, I'll be V/LA until Monday; this weekend I'm moving into college, so idk when I will have time before Monday to get online.

As for the cases, I believe that the Zajnet one is strongest, so
vote: Zajnet
As for Mallow and Xite, I recently was playing a game where Xite acted close to how she did in this game (i believe) and turned out to be scum on the flip. I'll have to reread that slot, see what i think. I have to go to work now, so hopefully more tonight.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:36 pm

V/LA till Monday
. going away party and move in to college, so however long it takes me to get the internet up there.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:59 am

Alright, I'm sorry, but I can't honestly stay in this game and pretend I'll eventually contribute. I'm replacing out.

Return to “Completed Open Games”