Mad World: Time Travel Mafia (Game Over)

youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:11 am

Post by youngminii »

VOTE: gandalf5166

He has to die for his ascension from grey to white.
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by youngminii »

Tasky wrote:let's have a good game and start by:
VOTE: Seraphim

for having changed his mind so soon after the game started
In the other game I just started with you, you changed your vote 4 times within the first half of the day (real time) and got very defensive about it. Something very suspicious about your play style.

UNVOTE: gandalf
VOTE: Tasky
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by youngminii »

Okay okay, forget I said anything then. What I meant was, he's very different in this game to another game, hence I find his play style in this game to be suspicious. But I shall stop relying on meta.
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by youngminii »

Shit, let's just play follow the Anon, he seems pro.
That said, I'm going to abstain because I have no doubt a lot of other people will jump on the wagon and I'm not sure I want TheLonging lynched for reals yet.
Unvote
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by youngminii »

People dislike double standards because it's very similar to lying. Why do you think double standards are okay, Seraphim?
youngminii
youngminii
Goon
youngminii
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:29 am

Post by youngminii »

MagnaofIllusion wrote: Actually, if you were exercising reading comprehension here you would realize I’m addressing Young’s play. But I’ll explain it for you.

Young went all fanboy over one of your posts. I noticed and inquired as to whether he (A) had picked you out as an experienced player with which to buddy, or (B) or was just trying a half-assed Appeal to Authority based on your join-date.

A. Implies that Young is scum and you are Town.
B. Implies that Young is making a stupid argument.

You sensitivity to even the notion that someone might be assessing you as scummy is noted.

But since we are exchanging questions answer the following that you ignored in 143 –

Why is Zang questioning Young trying to exacerbate a Town-Town argument between Young and Tasky?

Young has said Tasky’s playstyle is suspicious. Asking for elaboration isn’t scummy.
Why do you assume Young / Tasky is a Town – Town argument? You have a ‘read’ on Young per your lists but say nothing about Tasky.
Actually it was mostly a joke. Come on, even a 10 year old could spot that. Why would you even be so aggressive on that point anyway?
Sure, it's good to put pressure on somebody on Day 1 by using one of their posts but blatantly taking a post and turning it into the bullshit that you did is scummy as hell.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”