Supernatural mafia - Mafia team wins!!!!!

molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:26 am

Post by molestargazer »

Guys, you're doing it wrong.

Hunt: Starbuck
for starting this bad habit which is clearly scum-motivated to stop us from ever lynching someone.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:06 am

Post by molestargazer »

Hunt: KageLord

There's insufficient evidence to burn him. Does he weigh the same as a duck?
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Post by molestargazer »

Starbuck wrote:I had forgotten actually.
Whatever, scumbag.

@GenericHydra - Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the whole point of a hydra having 2 players posting under 1 name so they're not identifiable? Isn't changing the italics / font of your posts basically going against the whole point of it?
And please don't start referring to 'what my other head said', my brain can't stand much and I think I'd be driven slightly insane.

@Starbuck - Why does it matter that we know who they are?
LynchMePls wrote:Not that it matters, its just RVS.
Do you think that all RVS votes have no worth to the rest of the game and are, in effect, pointless?
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:57 am

Post by molestargazer »

(I'm joking.)

Do you think that it's a scummy action or just anti-town?
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:45 pm

Post by molestargazer »

Please note I'm V/LA starting tomorrow for a week - also in my sig, figured I'd post it here also.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:53 pm

Post by molestargazer »

Benmage wrote:I just gave meta reasons as a reason…hence greater than zero…Why would they want to hide it?
Maybe the whole point of the account is to escape from meta.
Chronopie wrote:- Significantly more often than not, I'm town (like 85:15)
- I'm usually vanilla
- I have a clear history of being mislynch bait.
NONE of which affect your randomly assigned role choice in this game. That's saying "don't lynch me because there's more town than there are scum so you're probably going to hit town".

That said, I'm generally against policy lynches - could someone please explain why a policy lynch on Chronopie would happen?
Benmage wrote:Someone votes player A, saying something like buddied, scumslip, agrees with others statements, or some piggybacking nonsense...Then I come in and as for facts...I usually get resistance followed by responses like its in isos, its all there, go read it your self..some more nonsense...when I finally pull enough strings they usually come to the realization that they have no clue why they are voting...sometimes an epiphany occurs and the player becomes a better player learning how to formulate a case...or I catch some piggybacking scum... Either way I hate doing it, its a waste of time and if I can avoid a precedent of being obstinate forming I will do so.
This is a fair point - such happenings
seriously
get on my nerves when players just go "Oh, stop being lazy, go and look", etc.
However, in the case of GH? I don't think it matters all that much. If you want to push them so you can meta, that's fine by me, but personally I don't care about it - as long as they're fine to continue to provide information during the rest of the game.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:11 am

Post by molestargazer »

Back from holidays!
It might take me a while to get caught up, please bear with me and I'll get it done ASAP.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:09 am

Post by molestargazer »

Read up to the start of Page 9. Some thoughts so far:

- I'm not a massive fan of Chronopie in his very few posts. See his ISO 1 (Terrible reasons) and ISO 2 (returning only to repeat what has been said before earlier in the page).

- I dislike LMP's attack on KageLord for KL stating that he'd prefer to look at flavour to who GH's heads are. I guess this is just a matter of opinion.

- I dislike Midnight's Sorrow's apparent avoiding of giving reasons for an early vote on KageLord. His reasoning was eventually "He spoke for himself", then if I rememeber correctly mentioning something about gut - which just seems like wriggling out of it to me.

- ReaperCharlie is a difficult case. It seems like a fair bit of controversy was stirred up because of this post.
I'm personally of the opinion that the original post wasn't meant to be too serious, and since then RC has been doing his best to get out of the pressure that was put on him as a result - with limited success. I don't think it's scummy.

Unhunt

Don't know who to go for right now. There seemed to be a lot of players not contributing early on.

... Ugh. Will continue to work on catching up this afternoon.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”