nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

Hey everyone, just finished skimming through the topic and was confused on no ends T_T.But I'll try my best to keep up. The thing I'm thinking is, that we are relying too much on bidding for roles that we digress in trying to lynch the scums. Lynching is the town's free weapon and should be put to best use.

But that was the past, now I'm thinking we lynch all active lurkers as they are more likely to be scums, tied up with their day topic and thoughts on what to bid on to win the game.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:37 pm

First thing first, does anyone have counterclaim to SK's role ( as being Mugger, Investigation Immune, Doc )? If someone claims then SK maybe isn't telling the truth. But if no one claims, Andrius is definitely scum.
@Zaj: What was your ability that you had to "pay your debt afterward" to obtain?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:13 am

Lynch Andrius, if he turns scum we got ourselves our town a big fish, if he turns town, lynch SK and we'd have a scum down in either day.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:43 am

@SPS: Are you suggesting SK is scum?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:59 am

Cool, but if he's not scum then you're next SK. I hope we find scum here though, for our numbers are declining.

Vote: Andrius
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:12 pm

I confirm. Zang is telling the truth apparently. So Zaj is scum, or a liar?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Sorry guys. The reason why I haven't been saying anything is because my Internet phone line has gone rouge for 2 days. I have some question for some of the players. Forgive me if the questions sound confused xD
@Zang:
1> Why did you claim pickpocket and why do you think it will benefit the town?
2> Why do you and Zaj assume Andrius' partner has NK?

@SK:
SaintKerrigan wrote:Also, I just discovered a problem. I still haven't paid off all my debt, and if it's not paid off by tonight, I have to sell all my abilities to help pay off the debt. This includes Investigation Immunity. This gives the scum an opportunity to get it right back. I'd prefer this didn't happen.

So if anyone wants to help me out by wiring me some money to pay off the debt (I need around $160) to keep II out of scum hands, I'd really appreciate it. Multiple people could wire me money rather than one person doing it (and that's actually a better idea).
1> Why can't someone else outbid the scum on investigation imunity instead of wiring money to you, which is very risky? You sound like you're trying to make an excuse to draw money to your side.
AlmasterGM wrote:I'm going to go do a read soon, but for the brief moment, I can:

1) Confirm I got pickpocketed.
2) I don't think we should wire SK money. If he has Doc, he's going to be a NK target. Getting him out of debt is not a huge priority. We don't want to put all our eggs in one basket.
3) I think SK's list of likely scum is a really good place to go, esp. from my POV - since I know I'm town, I basically see 3 scumbags sitting in plain view.
Who's your scum suspects?

Right now, I'd have to agree with more Fishes' post regarding Zang's play as I can't seem to figure out Zang's reason for claiming pickpocket. Though I have certain suspicions, I don't have a definite scum suspect yet, sorry xD. But if I had to guess, I'd put my money on:

Zang --> Possible scum pickpocket ( don't take it personal xD )
Fish and SK --> More likely town for their activity
SPS --> Tunneling townie
Zajnet --> Possible scum partner with Zang
AGM --> Possible Andrius partner ( because I don't have any reads on him )
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Zajnet wrote: Why is SPS town?
Why is Fishy town?
Why is SaintK town?
I'm still in my infant stage of my deduction so they are most likely subjected to change. But right now

SPS clearly looks town to me, with his contributive posts and reasonable amount of scum-hunting, why do you think he's not town?
SK is more ambiguous, but her spending all her money on the mugger ability and then use it to expose Andrius leads me to believe she's town becuz scums would either make use of their money for other abilities/ or keep their finding secret to their benefit.
SaintKerrigan wrote: What is the meaning of this?
When Zang claimed and tried to disprove Zaj, I could confirm Zang is the pickpocket and thought the same as to the Zaj-scum possibility.
nopointinactingup wrote:1> Why can't someone else outbid the scum on investigation imunity instead of wiring money to you, which is very risky? You sound like you're trying to make an excuse to draw money to your side.
My way, II will definitely not end up in scum hands. If I let it go to market, I can't control who gets it. If someone wants to try and outbid the scum and land into a nice pile of debt, they are welcome to do so.

Why is SPS a tunneling townie instead of tunneling scum?

SPS's lack of posting isn't helping his image at all, but he's also not present in another game I'm playing with him, so I'm not sure it's intentional lurking. Nopoint is starting to ping more heavily on my scumdar. [/quote]

No scums in their right mind would go about acting so suspicious and still not change his/her style. I think.

Almaster plan is good, but what if both the masonizer and the masonized are scums?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Oops,
Fishy
clearly looks town to me, with his contributive posts and reasonable amount of scum-hunting, why do you think he's not town?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:07 am

Tough luck. I can't find any way to justify myself. But I do believe I have a deal that you can consider.

I'm Mafia A, along with Andrius. My predecessors used the 2 shots of my NK ( as proven by Andrius safe keeping the Doctor ability) and I recently got FireFighter and Promotion ( carelessly lost the bid on Mason ), so I can safely bet Mafia B has at least the Arsonist ability on their side ( Because all the expensive abilities so far have been bought by town). If Mafia B gets NK ability too and towns lynch me, it will advantage Mafia B more than it advantages town because Mafia B will get 1 free Night to Kill/Arsonist Target. If they do it right, the town would be outnumbered by tomorrow already, with 2 dead townies ( unless the doctor successfully intervene ). Thus, I think you should consider lynching a Mafia B today instead so as to balance the situation and not to give too much power to Mafia B. Besides, I have FireFighter and invaluable info to whom Mafia B are. Then of course, I'm in for this because of my win-con, so there's a slight chance of me winning, but there is also a better chance of town winning if you don't lynch me. The only ones impaired by this deal is Mafia B, who currently holds the most power. Thus, without further ado, I will conclude by saying lynching me or not is for you to consider, I believe in your good judgement and hope you will make the correct decision.

With Love,
Mafia A - Nopointinactingup.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:44 am

Forgive my measuredness as I need to make sure you guys will not just take my info and kill me.
1> If you are concerned I might be Mafia B then it's a tempting move for the real Mafia A to claim right now to eliminate a mafia B to increase their chance of winning.
Andrius wrote:Hi nopointinactingup! Its been awhile since 930.
And this, does Andrius say hi to anyone besides me?
Though those are weak arguments, those are the only I have to convince you that I'm Andrius' buddy.
2> If you are concerned with the fact that I might have Arsonist, I would like to ask you where do I get such money to buy Arsonist $300 when NK $147, Firefighter $121, and NS' estate $100 pile up on my debt?
3> I would, but why should I put promotion on Sale?
4> Cannot answer that until we get thing straight.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:22 am

I just took in $203 from NS estate as well as some debt, so I do have cash, and do have debt.
I'm not bidding, I don't think I have the potential for more NK. I'm saving to pay my debt tomorrow if I get to live till then.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:24 am

Zang wrote:
1> If you are concerned I might be Mafia B then it's a tempting move for the real Mafia A to claim right now to eliminate a mafia B to increase their chance of winning.
why would the real mafia A claim? We would just lynch them tommorow.
2> If you are concerned with the fact that I might have Arsonist, I would like to ask you where do I get such money to buy Arsonist $300 when NK $147, Firefighter $121, and NS' estate $100 pile up on my debt?
You might not even have the firefighter.
1> If tomorrow comes for you guys of course. If you guys lynch a Mafia B today and the last one happen to kill 2 towns, I still got a shot at drawing :D. But be warned, if you lynch me today and the Mafia B are able to kill 2 towns then you loose.
2> If no one counterclaims then I suppose I do?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:53 am

@Mod: If I put an ability up for sale, will I get to set the minimum bid?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:38 am

Fish, the Firefighter is me. You really sound like a Mafia B. And AGM sounds like his partner?
If I were Mafia B, no way can I think of this xD. And if you are town, point out my irrelevancy instead of just dumping them away in a deleterious manner for your town.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:01 am

Are you perfectly sure AGM is town? If he turns out scum, your plan will blow to bits if you lynch me. Would you like that?
Zajnet wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:
@Mod: If I put an ability up for sale, will I get to set the minimum bid?
Read the thread please.
game rules wrote:2. Bidding: You may PM the mod to list your ability on the trading market at a certain minimum bid*. Once a minimum bid has been made, the ability cannot be pulled from the market OR used. All bids are anonymous. Bids must remain up for at least 3 real-life days before being pulled.
*The minimum bid may be no more than 150% of what you paid for it. If you have used a limited shot ability, you may not make the bid any more than the price you paid for it.
If this is possible, I could put my promotion and Firefighter on auction with the minimum bid of say $500 right? Just to prove to you that I have them.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:12 am

Oh. So the minimum bid should be $181.5 for FF and $150 for NS Estate.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Oh god SPS is blatantly lying. He got busted for saying the wrong thing then hastily claim to save his ass from a lynch. If he was really Mafia A, he would either have been very careful not to slip or counterclaim me right after I claimed.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Obviously no one can because I have them =.=
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:14 pm

My promotion ability was from NS' estate btw.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:20 pm

nopointinactingup wrote:Forgive my measuredness as I need to make sure you guys will not just take my info and kill me.
Andrius wrote:Hi nopointinactingup! Its been awhile since 930.
And this, does Andrius say hi to anyone besides me?
Though those are weak arguments, those are the only I have to convince you that I'm Andrius' buddy.
2> If you are concerned with the fact that I might have Arsonist, I would like to ask you where do I get such money to buy Arsonist $300 when NK $147, Firefighter $121, and
NS' estate $100
pile up on my debt?
3> I would, but why should I put promotion on Sale?
4> Cannot answer that until we get thing straight.
I did say earlier.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:40 pm

nopointinactingup wrote:
and I recently got FireFighter and Promotion ( carelessly lost the bid on Mason ),
nopointinactingup wrote: 2> If you are concerned with the fact that I might have Arsonist, I would like to ask you where do I get such money to buy Arsonist $300 when
NK $147, Firefighter $121, and NS' estate $100 pile up on my debt
?
It is if you join these two posts :D. I have nothing to loose as of now so the town should make it's decision. I will not send money to anybody either as it is better for my win-con if Mafia B gets the NK.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:01 pm

1> I'm not a clown, I was involuntarily busted. SFS sure is a clown though :D
2> Have you noticed it is possible for the town to loose tomorrow if you quick lynch a Mafia A today?
3> Have you considered that SFS has already wired all his money to his partner to bid for the NK?
4> How do we know you are not Scum B and won't shoot the town in the head?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Phew I was planning to wire money to Mafia B but I guess they worked it all out. SPS's claim disastrously pushed the balance of power to the town's side but now that Mafia B's likely to have both Arsonist and NK, things will balance out quickly. Of course I have the least power of all since I'm alone and identity-confirmed, so I'll be striving for a happy ever after. And yes, I'm talking to you Scum Bs.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:39 pm

SPS is B guys. He's got cop while Andrius bought inestigation imune. That's just way too luxurious for my taste. I'll claim when I get home after my finals today :|
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:26 am

Okay, though I'm scum, I think I have to list financial statement too o_0.
D1: I'm guessing my predecessor borrowed $200, got NK for $147, then paid back $53 of his debt.
D2: No activity except for the usage of NK, got pickpocketed by Zang in Night 2.
D3: No activity except for the usage of NK.
D4: Borrowed $160 more to finance Firefighter($121) and NS Estate ($100). I actually tried to get Arsonist but the bid went all the way up to $300. I now have $55.25 + $203 from NS Estate, but I have to pay for NS' debt by tomorrow ( $287.5 x 1.1 ) So I need to keep Promotion today.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:56 am

I do :| Read my statement again please.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:02 am

Why? The Mod says my predecessor took out a loan of $200 on Day 1 and repaid $53 of his debt when he got NK.
I see a very possible connection between Fishy and SFS now :|
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:13 am

Well, I don't know, I didn't do it :|, but it's possible he aimed to buy NK within $200 and when he got it for $147, paid back the excess in order to preserve his money for later bidding. Imagine yourself paying back a debt. You wouldn't wanna pay too much cuz you might need the money soon. You wouldn't want to retain the whole debt because of its increasing rate of interest. So you tend to feel having the natural rate of money as being the safest ( He obviously didn't consider the possibility of being pickpocket ).
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:21 am

Like I said. My predecessor obviously never considered the possibility of pickpocket =.=
It's just what it is. Why do you have to twist everything to get your way that I'm not Mafia A Fishy? If I'm not Mafia A then who is? SFS is obviously not Mafia A as his Cop vs Andrius II seems an impossible combination. Or do you want to claim Mafia A Fish. I never knew my alignment was so popular ..
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:32 am

Really? I'd say it is plausible for careless people to do such thing. And I'm not talking about reason, a player ignorant of pickpocketer CAN VERY MUCH feel like redepositing the rest of the money he loaned to buy an ability. Of course, I wouldn't know and can only offer my explanation as to why it is so xD.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:11 am

Busted again. Yeah I lied about half of the above. I'm scum. It's what I do :D
And to think I just had a Financial Accounting finals today T_T
But what I did not lie about is the fact that I'm Mafia A, have Firefighter and NS estate.
And I currently have more money than I said I had.
I ( my predecessor ) never bought NK, it was just an excuse so that I can say I have less money than I do now. Andrius sent the action in late and forgot to protect me at all =.=, which became a convenient excuse for me to use as a NK-buyer because I know Mafia B would never show their face to counterclaim this ( Mafia B has the first NK ). So as of right now, if I'm speaking the truth, the Scum Bs are obviously Fishy and SPS ( they were tunneling on the fact that I didn't have NK ).

But then again, make your choice.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:19 am

You're right, I could be lying again :D But who can trust a scum? :D
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:25 am

@Fish: Sorry that I'm helping the town more than I help you guys :( I'll make it up to you someday :D
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:32 am

God I hate accounting, and it's even haunted me to this game. But look at Fishy's financial statement
Fishythefish wrote: - Took out max loan day 1. Bid on a few abilities (Cop, Pickpocket, NK), but got none of them (was kinda screwed by all the action happening between 11pm and 5am).
- Repayed the loan that day.
- Did nothing until Day 3.
- Took out a loan to get to $300, and bid $300 for Masonise.
- Got Masonise.
It seems to me his first few days were red herrings and the only ability he ever said he bought was Masonise.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:32 am

Fishythefish wrote:NPAU and SPS both probably have rather a lot of money, having bought 1 cheapish action (in NPAU's case, he also bought NS's estate, but got money out of that). TBH, it seems unimportant which we lynch first.
Wow scumslip. Ofcourse it's not important to you :roll:.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:44 am

Alright I'm going to bed. As of right now, I have a few things hidden from the town ( what's the fun from knowing everything right? ). But I can state with absolute certainty that I'm a member of the Awesome Mafia A, which is what Andrius named it :shock:. Thus, lynch me = GG for town so good luck!

Unvote, Vote: SPS
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:48 am

Thanks for assisting in erradicating your partner :D

##Vote:SPS
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:13 am

Did Fishy just murder his partner out of coldblood?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:49 am

I get it, Fishy must have wanted Happily Ever After, I'm totally for it!
+Unless the Doctor or the Firefighter protects the right one. But I won't use my Firefighter :D So Fishy would probably get through by targetting SK out of the two people he can target. ( If he targets SK and a town, we have 3 left from 3 alignment tomorrow, thus a draw ).
+However, Fishy can just kill me ( and SK, so that leaves 2 towns and Fishy) then fight his way out of a lynch tomorrow ( Most probably using the governor's ability ) so someone like AGM should bid the most probable money on Governor if you don't want Mafia B to win. I don't think I've given Mafia B so much money as to out bid AGM on Governor too.
--> So in conclusion, Happily Ever After is the most probable outcome. Love yall!
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:01 am

Wait no. Fish will win if there are 3 ( 1 town, me, Fish ) left? Suppose we all want H.E.A, and don't vote. Then night comes and Fish kills off both of us T_T?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:00 am

SK, you'd be dead by tomorrow. Fishy's on you :D
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:11 am

So if there's analysis you want to make, you'd better make them fast, before the mod shows up with a scene :D
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:16 am

I'll give you a clue though. You can be 100% sure SPS flips Scum B cuz I'm A (=
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:53 pm

What? Fishy got his NK after Night 4 .. ? That sucks.
And SK .. You can't unvote according to the rules. One person who's not voting right now is AGM, who said to have confirmed Fishy scum. At this point I'm kinda hoping Fishy isn't scum ..
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:01 pm

SK, only 4 people are not voting, me and AGM included. Thus, you will not be able to push for either of these two lynches. Right now, Fishy's the most suitable lynch. Though after you got that scum, I'd be lynched tomorrow and the town wins. Though I hate to admit losing, it's time to retire SK.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Zajnet, out of those 3, the only one town can possibly lynch today is Fishy. You can save the reading for tomorrow but today, we are lynching Fishy. And look at what Zang confirmed.

##Vote:Fishy
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:12 pm

I know :D That's why I voted you Fishy :D
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:16 pm

zoraster wrote:
Lynching and Voting:

1. Votes must be preceeded by ## and be bolded. For example:
##Vote: Zoraster

2. There will be NO unvoting.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:17 pm

AGM comes back and End Fishy's life. AGM, wanna team up?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:19 pm

So why did you lie on claiming gunsmith and investigated a gun from Fishy?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:21 pm

Come on AGM, come to the dark side :D
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Yesh AGM, so place your vote!
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:28 pm

Hey, I thought ..
zoraster wrote:
Lynching and Voting:

1. Votes must be preceeded by ## and be bolded. For example:
##Vote: Zoraster

2. There will be NO unvoting.
Means you can't change your vote? Am I wrong again?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:30 pm

Oh ... So it means I can do this?
##Vote: AGM
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:37 pm

But I'm scum ... ? Shouldn't I be scummy?
Anyways, I'm hoping for a mislynch today so goodluck town! :D
I'll be helping with hammering and creating confusion :D
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:34 pm

Ooohh you'd better have smt good to defend yourself Fish.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:54 pm

##Vote:Fishy

See it's obviously Fishy! Someone hammer him before he can answer, AGM where are you?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:56 pm

And AGM, the mod said I can't PM you, so I'd just have to say it here. Wanna team up?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Calm down children, we'll see when Fish flips.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:48 pm

He's right :D I'm just staying for the enjoyment of this (=
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:52 am

Ok I'll be gone for the next few days so I don't think I can stay to cherish the Town's victory with you guys. And this also proves that I have nothing more up my sleeves so yall can relax now ;). I actually have the Arsonist and targetted Zang + Zajnet already, but I have deep respect for life so I won't ignite anyone (= . It's been fun messing with the towns and you have to admit it, you couldn't have won without me :P. Thus, Mafia A is awesome anyways! Good Job Towns!
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:07 pm

I'm in a faraway land on vacation now dropping in with a borrowed Ipad to tell y'all of my plans when I claimed A. I decided to tell the truth about everything except the fact that I have arsonist so the town will focus on Lynching the Bs. If by Day 6 I was able to ignite 2 players most likely to remain till the end( by that I chose Zaj and Zang) And the Bs NK 1 more town before they are erased or the town myslynch once and Id win. But it turns out Fish was just a few hours too late to Nk a town, and thus, taking my plan down with him. The reason why I didn't target Sk or Almaster is because they are more likely to be NK than Zang or Zaj ( Sk, your protection doesn't work on my arsonist skill. The only thing that can stop arsonist is firefighter, which I have). When Fish fell before using his NK, I knew my fate was stamped, so it doesn't matter whether I ignite Zaj and Zang or not cuz there would still be AGM and SK by the time the sun shines once again. Overall, it was an enjoyable game. The As was really unlucky to get mugged by SK and pickpocketted by Zang on the same day. But I think I did pretty well on planning for the best possible way for a Mafia A win. unfortunately, the timing was arbitrary and threw me off guard. the rules were too, as I'm exact opposite of what you'd call meticulous. There were too many rules and too many maths that it was even confusing for math lovers like SK. However, though trade mafia still needs a lot of work, I feel it is a great idea! Hope to see another game like this soon.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:08 pm

@DN club: notice my Ava? Lol
Justice will prevail