jayfl383
jayfl383
Goon
jayfl383
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:46 am

Post by jayfl383 »

I think the vote kinda looked OMGUS...I mean if I refuse to answer your questions does that make me scum? Some people have different opinions, I found it odd though that you voted for Vezo without any concrete evidence other then the fact he didn't answer your question just like 80% of the rest of the people...just saying.
jayfl383
jayfl383
Goon
jayfl383
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by jayfl383 »

FIRST AND FOREMOST THAT WAGON ON VEZO HAS SCUM WRITTEN ALL OVER IT....next...

Friend wrote:P.S. (lol triplepost)

I don't find Tasky's questions to be rolefishing. Answers to the "what role do you like" question are too WIFOMy to analyze anyways.

Ok above we see where Friend has defended Tasky..okay.

Friend wrote:I don't understand Oso's contradiction. I don't want to defend Tasky here because I think he's pretty scummy anyways, but I still don't get it.

UNVOTE: SSBF
VOTE: Diddin

Jumping all over that came off as quite opportunistic.

Here again Friend now votes for Diddin because Diddin voted for....TASKY.....Friend votes Diddin because he felt Diddin's vote was opportunistic. But Friend, don't you think you're vote was opportunistic as well, just because another vote was placed on Tasky you felt the need to vote Diddin. Or was it that you were trying to distract town from going on with the lynch??

Next..

In the above post you say you don't want to defend Tasky cause you think he's scummy...Super Smash votes him then what do you do...
Friend wrote:SSBF: Tell me what the case on Tasky is, in your own words.

This next one JUMPED out at me...
Friend wrote:Guys, take a look at Tasky's join date, posting style, etc. Now tell me, do you really think he's good enough to subtly rolefish like that as scum? Cause I really don't.

@KageLord: how would scum find out a cop/doc through Tasky's questions?

Not only are you defending Tasky some more but now you are bringing potential WIFOM into it, who cares about his join date and posting style...seriously dude...weak imo.

To sum things up, for you to hardcore defend someone like that, not to mention there are other examples I didn't post, but to defend someone like that you would have to be positive he's town. Right now only scum know who the townies are. If you are going on gut instinct and defending him well then that's just bad play imo to put yourself out there like that...what happens if Tasky flips scum? It just doesn't add up...your entire gameplay thus far...

VOTE: Friend
jayfl383
jayfl383
Goon
jayfl383
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by jayfl383 »

whats up guys, I just got home but will read up on everythin and post tomorrow after work...just letting everyone know I am here.
jayfl383
jayfl383
Goon
jayfl383
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by jayfl383 »

Is that July 15th - July 31st you will be away?
jayfl383
jayfl383
Goon
jayfl383
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by jayfl383 »

Unvote: Vote: Humble Poirot

Humble is 100% scum, confirmed..B4 you all ask me how and why I AM 10000% about this..I will not roleclaim.....also after he is lynched and flips scum, please can I get protected tonight for obvious reasons, thanks...1 scum down!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”