dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Cross Edge Bastard Mod! (Game Over!)

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:46 am

Post by dramonic »

Gust... NIS... Soul Factory... Capcom... When the worlds collide, a new one is born, more ruthless than any ever encountered. Will you manage to make it out alive, or will you be absorbed by the realm before you can escape?

Cross Edge Bastard Mod!

Still Roaming

Snow_Bunny

Kairyuu

Fate

TheLonging

Gandalf5166
SpyreX

bolded are confirmed :)
Defeated

Benmage,
Cece the Soul Empowerer Neighbor
, Night 3

Parama,
Meu the Fantasy Exorcist Dayvig
, day 5

Destroyed

Dramonic,
Human Mod
, Day 1, after being defeated Day 1

Nikanor,
Anesha the Soul Male-cop
, Day 1

Chronopie,
Judas the Soul Chaotic Self-Watcher
, Day 2, after being defeated Night 1

Sociopath,
Morrigan the Demon Pleasure Godmother
, Day 2

VezokPiraka,
Reicher the Fantasy Chaotic Delayer
, Day 2, after being defeated day 1

StrangerCoug,
Ayatane the Fantasy Chaotic Wincop
, Night 2, after being defeated day 2

xRECKONERx,
The Dark Baku the Baku Evolving Serial Killer
, Night 2

Manho,
Lazarus the Soul Chaotic Compulsive Commuter
, day 3
Ooba,
Lilith, Demon Pleasure Goon
, Day 4, after being defeated day 3

Kmd,
Zelos the Fantasy Chaotic Strongman
, Day 4 after being defeated day 3

Ythan,
Etna the Demon Reporter
, Day 5 after being defeated Night 2

Kise,
Mimi the Soul Lightning Neighbor
, Day 5

Ellibereth,
Lily the Fantasy Chaotic Inverse Lyncher Jailkeeper
, day 5, after being defeated day 4

Exe,
Prinny the Demon Stalker
, Day 5
DTMaster,
Shurelia the Fantasy Doctor
, Day 5

Inhimshallibe,
Miko the Baku Lyncher
, Night 5

BloodCovenent,
Demitri the Demon Overeager Vigilante
, Day 6, after being defeated Night 2

Stemata,
Vivi the Possessed Vessel
, day 6
Last edited by dramonic on Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:16 am, edited 44 times in total.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:47 am

Post by dramonic »

General Rules

Modified, but stolen from Vi with... its... permission. (And now I notice I still don't know what Vi's gender)

1)
Starting and Ending States:
The game starts during the Day. All roles that can communicate at Night may do during pregame. The game will end when one faction has fulfilled its win condition, unless otherwise specified.
2)
Day Procedures:
Each player may discuss the game and cast a single vote at a time against people they want to lynch. Day ends when either the deadline hits or a strict majority of the votes are on one person.
3)
Voting:
Votes should be in
bold
in order for them to count, for instance:
Vote: UncertainKitten
. If you wish to vote for a different player, you don't need to unvote. As long as I can tell who you're voting for, I don't care if you abbreviate someone's name when you vote them.
4)
No Lynch:
As an alternative to voting for someone, you may
Vote: No Lynch
, but for it to take effect, enough players must vote No Lynch that it would be impossible to form any other majority.
5)
Deadlines:
Deadline will be 3 weeks.
6)
Mass Inactivity:
In an act of pure villainy, I may shorten the deadline if I deem the activity level is unsatisfactory. You will be warned if I want you fellows to pick up the pace.
7)
Deadline Lynches:
If no single player has enough votes for a lynch at the deadline, the result is
No Lynch
and the game proceeds to Night. Deadlines are there for a reason.

8)
Twilight:
After someone receives the majority vote, everyone may still discuss the game, but votes and unvotes will not be considered - the person voted for by the majority will be lynched regardless. Twilight will last until I waltz in and post a death scene.

9)
Night Length and Procedures:
The topic will be locked at Night. If your Role PM specifies that you have a Night Action, you may follow the instructions on that PM to use it. Barring extenuating circumstances, Nights will not last longer than three RL days.
10)
Night Action Resubmission:
If you have to PM a choice to the mod (i.e. the name of someone you want to kill/protect/investigate), you may change your choice at any time during the Night by sending the mod another PM with the new choice. The most recent choice will be honored.
11)
Role Overlap Policy:
In the event of overlapping and/or contradictory Night Actions (i.e. a mutual roleblock), priority is given to whoever PMs the mod with the action first. However, if two kills are submitted on the same target, the most damaging death will be the one displayed (You can slit someone's throat first, but if he got blown to smithereens no one will care about his throat...). Finally, if two vote modifying actions affect you, the lower amount takes priority.

12)
Bolding Stuff:
Bolding something is how you get the mod to notice it. It's that simple.
13)
Mod Color:
If the mod needs to edit your post, it will be done in
brown,
italicized and bolded. Don't impersonate me.
14)
Activity, Prods, and Replacements:
You will be prodded if three days have passed since your last post. You will be replaced if you do not post after another two days, or if you need to be prodded three times throughout the game. If you know ahead of time that you will not be able to participate for at least 48 hours, go ahead and announce it in-thread so nobody (such as
the mod
) thinks you're lurking. I reserve the right to blacklist flakers or people who maliciously replace out.
15)
"Last Words" for replacements:
If you request replacement, you may PM me a message that you would like to have passed on to the person who replaces you.
16)
"Bah!" Posts:
If your player slot is killed off, it's probably because people don't want you around. Unless your role specifically states you can keep talking/voting/play parcheesi with me, you are allowed one informationless "bah" post and then scram til endgame. Special mechanics can of course overlap
17)
Outside Discussion:
Don't discuss this game outside of this thread with anyone unless your Role PM lets you do otherwise.
18)
Post Edition:
Editing or deleting posts is not allowed (and usually not possible). Doublepost with your changes instead.
19)
Mod and PM quoting:
You can post your role PM if it amuses you, but quoting any other communication with me is forbidden.
20)
Modkills:
Breaking any of the above three rules (or flagrantly violating Rule 16) will result in you getting modkilled. Modkills can be retroactive. If a living player breaks any of these rules, the day may or may not end, depending on what would disadvantage that player's faction the most. A dead player breaking any of these rules will result in someone from the same faction getting modkilled. In addition, getting modkilled results in an instant loss for that player, along with my general hatred. In short, follow the rules. Note that I'm not planning to keep a blacklist of people to refuse in my games, but I have goooood memory

21)
Win Mentality:
Play to win.
22)
Policy:
Have fun. Or else. And remember, it's a game - keep it classy and don't take things personally; everyone's doing what they have to to win.
23)
Setup Design:
Please do not attempt to outguess me as the mod or the setup designer. I have a very fertile mind and this is a bastard mod anyways ;)

Special, Shiny Rules You Need To Know!

24)
Races:
There are 5 races in this game. Human, Demon, Fantasy, Soul and Baku. Each has special tidbits that are caracteristic to them, but odds are you won't know ALL the little tidbits ;)
25)
Death:
Defeated is not Destroyed. If you are destroyed feel free to stop reading the game. If you are defeated, don't disappear, who knows when you might be needed?
26)
Ultimates:
Each role has a ultimate. There are four categories. Active means you can use them again and again, as long as the prerequisites are met, Passive means they activate by themselves, Switch are passive ultimates that you can turn on and off, One-Shot can only be used once in the game, but are quite powerful.

A sample Role PM would look like this.
Guahahah, I'm gonna kill you all

Welcome to Cross Edge Bastard Hell,
OOO
. You are
Augustine, Creepo Sadist
. You're basically the creepiest thing that has ever walked this world and you quite obviously enjoy it too. Freak.

Race:
Soul
Faction:
Order

You are a
Soul Broken Role
. You have the following special abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Pure Soul
- [REDACTED]

Active Abilities:

Slashing Viper
- You may destroy someone. Yeah, just like that. Fun right?

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Sellout (One-Shot)
- You may kill everyone like a proper maniac
Cost:
None, since you're broken

Please remember that you can use only one active ability per day.

Win Condition (Order):
You win when all threats have left the game, or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm via return PM.
of course, this role is not part of the game.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:48 am

Post by dramonic »

It is now day 1. With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch. Deadline is the 28th... If you live that long anyways.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

Pregame: Exe replaces Haylen!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

Currently? I'd say it's Zeine or Brosste
Wilkiet, Pragma and Ida aren't sympathetic enough for a killfest :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

Other reminder: For the most part, day actions happen instantaneously. So don't wait til the end of a day to use it if you have one ;P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

no he isn't
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

purely flavour, don't mind me
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

We are not
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:06 am

Post by dramonic »

The first to fall was a stranger to this realm and to all other. He had been dragged against his will...

As he was defeated by the blade of Parama, his eyes lit up.

ULTIMATE ACTIVATED:
Mud
Mod Blood!

Dramonic,
Human Mod
, has been defeated.

Parama is now covered in the mod's blood

Now then, back to the votecount!

Votecount 1: Beginning of the End

Anon (1): StrangerCoug
The Longing (1): Parama
Kise (1): Fate
Gandalf (2): Gandalf, SpyreX
Nikanor (2): DTMaster, Fate
Exe (1): Nikanor
Nobody Special (1): Ooba

Not Voting (16): Reck, Chronopie, Exe, Benmage, Nobody Special, Snow_Bunny, Faraday, Kairyuu, Manho, TheLonging, Kise, VezokPiraka, BloodCovenent, Sociopath, Anon, Ellibereth

With 25 alive it takes 13 to lynch
Deadline is the 28th.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 2: End of the Beginning

Gandalf (7): SpyreX, Fate, Sociopath, xRECKONERx, IHSIB, Snow_Bunny, Ellibereth
Exe (2): Parama, Kise
Nobody Special (2): Ooba, Nobody Special
UK (3): manho, vezokpiraka, Benmage

Not Voting (10): DTMaster, gandalf, StrangerCoug, Exe, TheLonging, Chronopie, Faraday, Kairyuu, BloodCovenent, Anon

And then suddenly, the dead body bursted into purple light. At first they seemed innocent, surrounding the body of the fallen mod, but that illusion faded when another explosion of light engulfed the body of Nikanor, tearing through every fiber of the late Anesha's body.

Dramonic,
Human Mod
, has been destroyed
Nikanor,
Anesha the Soul Male-cop
, has been destroyed

Day continues

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch
Deadline is the 28th.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

Nobody Special has requested replacement.
And of course, everyone on the replacement list say "not free before august" so...
Looking now!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

3 days for a prod and faraday is on announced V/LA
Last edited by dramonic on Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 3: Failing to End

Gandalf (10): SpyreX, Fate, Sociopath, xRECKONERx, IHSIB, Snow_Bunny, Ellibereth, Parama, BloodCovenent, Chronopie, Kairyuu
Nobody Special (2): Ooba, Nobody Special
UK (2): manho, Benmage

Not Voting (9): DTMaster, gandalf, StrangerCoug, Exe, TheLonging, Faraday, Anon, vezokpiraka, Kise

Deadline is the 28th.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:27 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 3: Closer Ending Triggered

VezokPiraka (3): Fate, Ellibereth, Parama
Fate (3): Benmage, Exe, xRECKONERx

Not Voting (17): SpyreX, VezokPiraka, gandalf, Sociopath, IHSIB, Ooba, Nobody Special, Snow_Bunny, Chronopie, DTMaster, manho, StrangerCoug, TheLonging, BloodCovenent, Faraday, Anon, Kise, Kairyuu

Still looking for a replacement for NS...

Deadline is the 28th.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 4: End of Mistakes, Hopefully

VezokPiraka (5): Fate, Ellibereth, xRECKONERx, TheLonging, StrangerCoug
Fate (3): Benmage, Exe, Parama

Not Voting (15): SpyreX, VezokPiraka, gandalf, Sociopath, IHSIB, Ooba, Nobody Special, Snow_Bunny, Chronopie, DTMaster, manho, BloodCovenent, Faraday, Anon, Kise, Kairyuu

I made a small mistake in the VC earlier, but nothing big... This one is correct
Still looking for a replacement for NS...

Deadline is the 28th.
Last edited by dramonic on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

Anon has picked his PM.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Mod: You missed my vote on vezokpiraka. Post #582.
drat
fixed. Thought it was another FoS or HoS or something >_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:48 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 5: Ending 0.1

VezokPiraka (13): Fate, Ellibereth, xRECKONERx, TheLonging, StrangerCoug, Parama, Exe, gandalf, SpyreX, Kise, BloodCovenent, Benmage, Ooba

Not Voting (10):Sociopath, VezokPiraka, IHSIB, Ythan, Snow_Bunny, Chronopie, DTMaster, manho, Faraday, Anon, Kairyuu

VezokPiraka is lynched as of post 694
Ythan replaces Nobody Special

Deadline is the 28th.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:54 am

Post by dramonic »

It isn't for the smaller man to decide what his fate shall be. And when challenged directly, it is not courteous to refuse. Unfortunately, you can't ALWAYS win.

VezokPiraka,
, has been lynched and is thus defeated.

It is now night 1. Send in your actions, if any, before 72 hours have passed!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

The nights are restless here. The environmental noises barely cover the sound of the cries that tear through the night, as bodies fall left and right

Faraday,
Vivi the Soul Bodyguard Neighbor
, was defeated night 1
Chronopie,
, was defeated night 1

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you want your action to go through, you need to either PM me or BOLD it in the thread/your QT.

It is now day 2! With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

you guys...
Human, Baku, Demon, Soul, Fantasy are RACES
stuff like Chaos and Order are FACTIONS
delayer would be a role

Votecount coming with some mod scene!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

Those glowing spheres again... This time, surrounding Judas and warping his body to an alternate realm of death.
But that is not the harshest reality. A blade has been run through Morrigan. Not any blade though, one of demon-banishing. And before she can say anything, her body catches fire and disappears.

Sociopath,
Morrigan the Demon Pleasure Godmother
, has been destroyed!
Chronopie,
, has been destroyed!

Votecount 6: A rough beginning

Kise (1): xRECKONERx
StrangerCoug (1): DTMaster
Parama (3): Fate, Exe, Ellibereth

Not Voting (14): TheLonging, StrangerCoug, Parama, gandalf, SpyreX, Kise, BloodCovenent, Benmage, Ooba, IHSIB, Ythan, Snow_Bunny, manho, Anon, Kairyuu

Looking to replace Anon...

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch
Deadline is the 4th.
Last edited by dramonic on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

fixed a lil mistake on the reveal ^_^;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 7: End of the Beginning

Parama (1): Gandalf
Kise (5): Ellibereth, DTMasterX, Fate, Exe, TheLonging

Not Voting (13): StrangerCoug, Parama, xRECKONERx, SpyreX, Kise, BloodCovenent, Benmage, Ooba, IHSIB, Ythan, Snow_Bunny, manho, Anon, Kairyuu

Deadline is the 4th.
Last edited by dramonic on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

oh... right...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

Crap, mod mistake X_X
nothing big... fixed it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

<<
>>
There's still a lot going on that isn't fucked up :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 8: 6 hours guy...

Kise (7): Ellibereth, DTMaster, TheLonging, Fate, Exe, BloodCovenent, Benmage
Elli (1): xRECKONERx
TheLonging (1): Kise

Not Voting (9): StrangerCoug, Ooba, Parama, SpyreX, IHSIB, Ythan, Snow_Bunny, manho, Anon, Kairyuu

Deadline is the 4th.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

Useless filler post!

pictures of the dead.

morriganImage
judasImage
viviImage
reicherImage
aneshaImage
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 9: Beginning Anew

Kise (4): Ellibereth, DTMaster, TheLonging, BloodCovenent
Elli (1): xRECKONERx
BloodCovenent (7): SpyreX, Benmage, Fate, Exe, Kise, manho, Ooba

Not Voting (6): StrangerCoug, Parama, IHSIB, Ythan, Snow_Bunny, Anon, Kairyuu

Deadline is the 4th.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:47 am

Post by dramonic »

Those damn lights again... What is it with them and taking away the people stuck in this realm?[/color]

VezokPiraka,
, has been destroyed.

Votecount 10: Not The End

Kise (3): Ellibereth, DTMaster, BloodCovenent
Anon (1): manho
BloodCovenent (7): SpyreX, Benmage, Fate, Exe, Kise, IHSIB, TheLonging, Kairyuu

Not Voting (6): StrangerCoug, Ythan, Snow_Bunny, Anon, Ooba, xRECKONERx, Parama

Deadline is the 4th.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

This light... It isn't the usual one... There's something about it that's so... soothing.

Faraday,
Vivi the Soul Bodyguard Neighbor
, has returned to life!

Votecount 11: Different Shine

Kise (2): Ellibereth, DTMaster,
BloodCovenent (5): SpyreX, Benmage, Exe, Kise, IHSIB, Kairyuu
Manho (2): BloodCovenent, , Gandalf
Snow_Bunny (2): Fate, TheLonging
Ythan (1): Ooba

Not Voting (6): StrangerCoug, Ythan, Snow_Bunny, Anon, xRECKONERx, Parama

Fate, watch what you're typing please.

Deadline is the 4th.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm sure you can fit in reck fine
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 12: Curtain

Kise (2): Ellibereth, DTMaster
BloodCovenent (0): Kairyuu
Manho (2): BloodCovenent, Gandalf
Snow_Bunny (6): Fate, TheLonging, IHSIB, Exe, Kise, SpyreX
Ythan (1): Ooba
Ellibereth (1): Benmage

Not Voting (5): StrangerCoug, Ythan, Snow_Bunny, Anon, xRECKONERx, Parama

I'm going to send a new wave of "replace in my gaaaaaame!" PMs...

Deadline is the 4th.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 13: Wrong End

Kise (1): Ellibereth
Manho (1): BloodCovenent
Snow_Bunny (6): Fate, TheLonging, IHSIB, Exe, Kise, SpyreX
StrangerCoug (7): Parama, StrangerCoug, Benmage, xRECKONERx, Ooba, Gandalf, DTMaster

Not Voting (2): Ythan, Snow_Bunny, Anon

Deadline is the 4th.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

I know. Check the other votecounts? XD
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 14: Freako Finish

Kise (1): Ellibereth
Snow_Bunny (4): Fate, TheLonging, IHSIB, Exe
StrangerCoug (11): Parama, StrangerCoug, Benmage, xRECKONERx, Ooba, Gandalf, DTMaster, Kise, SpyreX, Manho, BloodCovenent

Not Voting (2): Ythan, Snow_Bunny, Anon

A lynch is reached!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

Some people are twisted in this realm. Some people remain sane in this realm.
And then there are the people that are already hard to get in the first place.

StrangerCoug,
Ayatane the Fantasy Even-Day Jester-Powered Wincop of All Postmortem Trades
, has been lynched and is thus defeated!

It is now night 2. Send in your actions, if any, before 72 hours have passed!
Last edited by dramonic on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:08 am

Post by dramonic »

After the first night in this realm of madness, you'd expect the deaths to calm down a bit. Apparently you couldn't be more wrong.

Of the six bodies lying in front of you, three stand out.
First, someone seems to have fallen during the night, but it isn't anyone you recognize from the previous days. What could this mean?
Second, the body of Ayatane has become different. His features are twisted, not as serene as they seemed to be the day before. Something must have allowed for him to appear different than how he really was.
Third, someone has been utterly annihilated by what seems to be pink cherry blossoms during the night. Upon closer inspection, he was one of the most loathsome beings of this realm, the dreaded Dark Baku. Still, something seems amiss...

???,
Whim the Fantasy Enabler-Killstopper
, was defeated Night 2

SpyreX,
Raze the Fantasy Calm Echo
, was defeated Night 2

BloodCovenent,
, was defeated Night 2

Ythan,
Etna the Demon Reporter
, was defeated Night 2

StrangerCoug,
Ayatane the Fantasy Chaotic Wincop
, was destroyed Night 2

xRECKONERx,
The Dark Baku the Baku Evolving Serial Killer
, was destroyed Night 2

It is now day 3! With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 am

Post by dramonic »

don't you mean d(^_^d) ?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

"I don't trust you at all..."
"But I'm innocent, I swear!"
"We'll see about that."
And then the lights.

Manho,
Lazarus the Soul Chaotic Compulsive Commuter
, has been destroyed.

Votecount 15: Refreshed

Elli (5): Faraday, Ooba, Fate, Benmage, TheLonging
Fate (1): Exe

Not Voting (9): Snow_Bunny, Kmd, Ellibereth, Kairyuu, IHSIB, Parama, Gandalf, DTMaster, Kise

KMD replaces Anon! It's a miracle!

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch!
Last edited by dramonic on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

DTMaster wrote:
Mod was this an error in last day's lynch flip, or was this done on purpose
dramonic wrote:
Second, the body of Ayatane has become different. His features are twisted, not as serene as they seemed to be the day before. Something must have allowed for him to appear different than how he really was.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

PHOTOSHOOT!

RazeImage
AyataneImage
LazarusImage
DemitriImage
EtnaImage
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

erm, 15 alive, 8 to lynch
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:02 am

Post by dramonic »

Since I've been asked several time for reassuring...
There is no cult, no recruiting, no "I change your alignment" stuff.
At all.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

Do I look like someone who writes prose and poetry?
Do you think I'd PM Fate saying "are you sure you wanna do this action?"
Since that PM is obviously fake (from my PoV), I'll let it slide. But let this be the last moron who creates fake discussions with me.

Damn, you're so eager with that sword of yours! There's no such person as an Anon!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

Damn, I stuck my blade in the wrong place again?
Bah, I've seen worse...

Kmd,
, has been defeated.

Votecount 16: What now?

Elli (4): Faraday, Ooba, Benmage, Elli
Fate (1): Exe
Ooba (2): Fate, TheLonging

Not Voting (7): Snow_Bunny, Kairyuu, IHSIB, Parama, Gandalf, DTMaster, Kise

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:31 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm back!

Votecount 17: Five for the Fray

Elli (5): Faraday, Ooba, Benmage, Elli, SB
Snow_Bunny (5): Exe, Kise, Fate, TheLonging, Parama
Kmd (1): DTM

Not Voting (3): Kairyuu, IHSIB, Gandalf

Prodding IHSIB

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm in a bit of a hurry, but SB is not lynched. I'll post a votecount once I get back
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 18: Who's trying to mod WIFOM?

Elli (4): Faraday, Elli, SB, benmage
Snow_Bunny (2): Exe, Kise, Kairyuu
benmage (1): Gandalf
Ooba (2): TheLonging, DTM
TheLonging (1): Ooba
Exe (2): IHSIB, Parama

Not Voting (1): Fate

Prodding IHSIB

Deadline is... the 10th
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:37 am

Post by dramonic »

DTMaster wrote:Actually I wonder if we can do it right now. It's kinda cheap. Like TL what's the second word in the PM when the spears hit you. Eli, what's the third word in the PM? I don't know if that's allowed :<

Mod Question if the above questions are allowed. Gut says no.
Your gut is correct.
Anyone who attempts that will be modkilled! =D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

No player in this game will have their alignment changed, ever. I said that already.
All actions should be up to date as of now...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:11 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 19: Not a lynch yet...

Elli (5): Faraday, Elli, SB, benmage, gandalf
Snow_Bunny (0): Kairyuu
Ooba (7): TheLonging, Fate, Kise, Exe, DTM, Faraday, IHSIB
Exe (2): Parama, Ooba

Deadline is... the 10th
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

Morrigan, oh Morrigan. I'm coming to you. Perhaps now we'll be one again?

Ooba has been lynched! He was

It is now night 3! Actions are due in 72 hours
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:59 am

Post by dramonic »

As you awake from your slumber, your eyes open to a quite unusual scene. Once again, somebody was defeated during the night, but... Two of the bodies have disappeared. One is standing next to you and beaming. The other seems to have completely vanished, but you can feel it wasn't the work of destruction.

Benmage,
Cece the Soul Empowerer Neighbor
, has been defeated
SpyreX and ??? have returned to life!

It is now day 4! With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

Lynching a defeated player will result in a no-lynch

Did you just stab someone completely unable to defeat herself? Talk about kicking someone when she's down...

Ooba,
, has been destroyed!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's that weird light again! I almost forgot about it's existence...

Kmd,
, has been destroyed!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2202 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

There was no mod error =_=
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

Why am I being prodded here?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 20: Fresh!

Kise (3): TheLonging, Faraday, Fate

Not Voting (10): Elli, SB, gandalf, Kairyuu, Kise, Exe, DTM, Faraday, IHSIB, Parama

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

No prod is issued, since it hasn't been 72 hours since the day began.

Deadline is... the 23rd
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:10 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 21: *whistle*

Kise (3): Faraday
TheLonging (1): TheLonging, Exe, Fate

Not Voting (9): Elli, SB, gandalf, Kairyuu, Kise, DTM, Faraday, IHSIB, Parama

No prod needed

Deadline is... the 23rd
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:43 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 22: ...

Kise (1): Faraday
TheLonging (5): TheLonging, Exe, Fate, SpyreX, Parama

Not Voting (7): Elli, SB, gandalf, Kairyuu, Kise, DTM, IHSIB

No prod needed

Deadline is... the 23rd
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 23: Routine

TheLonging (3): Exe, Fate, SpyreX, Kai
Elli (1): Gandalf

Not Voting (7): TheLonging, Elli, SB, Kise, DTM, IHSIB, Parama

No prod needed

Deadline is... the 23rd
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:39 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 24: Love love love

TheLonging (0): Kai
Elli (7): Gandalf, TheLonging, Fate, Exe, DTMaster, SpyreX, IHSIB

Not Voting (4): Elli, SB, Kise, Parama

We have a lynch!

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Why? What have I done? All I want is for me and my love to live!
Find a better method...

Ellibereth,
Lily the Fantasy Chaotic Inverse Lyncher Jailkeeper
, has been lynched!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2365 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:43 am

Post by dramonic »

It is now night 4. All actions are due on the 10th
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:47 am

Post by dramonic »

This is an unusual result. Usually, the morning is accompanied by the fresh bodies of your fellow men, but this time it seems everything was calm during the night. That's a nice change...

Stemata replaces Faraday, effective immediately.

It is now day 5. With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:22 am

Post by dramonic »

This nice outcome couldn't last huh? You just had to go ahead and KILL SOMEONE?
Hey, he was already half dead. Also, I ain't alone, look at the lights!

Ythan,
Etna the Demon Reporter
, has been destroyed

Kise,
Vivi the Soul Lightning Neighbor
, has been destroyed

It's now 6 to lynch!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:06 am

Post by dramonic »

If you hadn't noticed, he's been destroyed since day 1. Unless you can resurrect small piles of ash, destroyed players stay DEAD.

No votecount yet...

Fine, votecount in the next post.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:10 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 25: New Blood!

Stemata (1): TheLonging
Parama (1): Fate

Not Voting (12): Kai, SB, Kise, Parama, Gandalf, Exe, DTMaster, SpyreX, IHSIB, Stemata

Deadline is the 31st, if there is one in august anyways... Is there one?

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:40 am

Post by dramonic »

See? In honest his opinion you're not worth trusting Fate!

sorry, sticking to modding duties...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2448 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:21 am

Post by dramonic »

The mod is laughing
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2450 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:29 am

Post by dramonic »

I just think 2446 and 2447 are a funny pair of quotes :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

Lights on, lights off, lights on?
Body offed

Ellibereth,
Lily the fantasy chaotic inverse lyncher jailkeeper
, has been destroyed.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:36 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 26: Kill-Chain!

SpyreX (1): Fate

Not Voting (9): Kai, SB, Parama, Gandalf, Exe, DTMaster, SpyreX, IHSIB, Stemata

Inhim prodded

Deadline is the 31st, if there is one in august anyways... Is there one?

I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:43 am

Post by dramonic »

Thank you
You now possess NK immunity and a virtual fuzzy bear.
Only without the NK immunity
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:04 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 27: Deus-Ex-Machina?

SpyreX (3): Fate, Gandalf, DTMaster, Kai

Not Voting (5): SB, Exe, IHSIB, Stemata, SpyreX, Parama

Inhim prodded

Deadline is the 31st.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2510 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:02 am

Post by dramonic »

The lights. The soothing ones, flying, floating left and right. Just like that time with Vivi, except around the body of Demitri.
And then... Nothing?
Just an hollow shell. Nothing to animate the body.
Then again, next to the explosion that just occured, that's pretty irrelevant

Exe,
Prinny the Demon Stalker
, has been destroyed
DTMaster,
Shurelia the Fantasy Doctor
, has been destroyed
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 28: Not Over Yet!

Parama (5): Parama, TheLonging, Stemata, Gandalf, SpyreX
SpyreX (1): Fate, Kai

Not Voting (2): SB, IHSIB

A lynch has been reached!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

She's mental.
No seriously, that girl is a complete crackpot.
Then again, she's not a BAD crackpot, really...

Parama,
, has been lynched.

It is now night 5! All actions must be in within the next 72 hours!
Last edited by dramonic on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2524 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

The sheer horror. What the hell happened here???

Inhimshallibe,
Miko the Baku Lyncher
, has been destroyed

It is now day 6. With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch
Deadline is the 6th

Modnote: I changed Inhim's role color because it seemed too similar to town
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2526 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

Why won't these lights disappear already? So many dead people...
Something's weird though, it's like Demitri isn't doing anything in response. Usually the defeated squirm a bit, but he's just... not reacting...

BloodCovenent,
, has been destroyed
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2562 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:10 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 29: It's been a long time...

Not Voting (2): SB, IHSIB, Parama, Stemata, Gandalf, SpyreX, Fate, Kai

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
Deadline is the 5th I guess
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:56 am

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 30: End of the Line...

Stemata (4): TheLonging, Gandalf, Kairyuu, Snow_Bunny

Not Voting (4): Stemata, SpyreX, Fate

A lynch has been reached!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:11 am

Post by dramonic »

But, but... You've seen me fall and I was only here to help you guys...
I don't trust anybody anymore, even in death.
Damn you idiotic humans...

Stemata,
Vivi the Baku Possessed Vessel
, has been lynched day 6

And with this lynch, the game is over!

Kairyuu,
Troy the Human Flawless Hammer
, survives and wins the game!
Fate,
York the Human Vote Freezer
Snow_Bunny,
Felicia the Demon Death Tracker
Gandalf,
Aurica the Fantasy day doctor
TheLonging,
Marie the Fantasy Vote-Disrupter
Spyrex,
Raze the Fantasy Calm Echo

The rest of the
Town
may be dead, but still wins!

Parama,
, resurrects in endgame but loses!

Role PMs coming
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2585 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:09 am

Post by dramonic »

THE ROLES! (now with added comments)

I don't know what's going on, but I'm gonna kick your ass!

Fate
. You are
York, Passionate Youth
. You are a teen from the human world, sent here for no clear reason. You don't care though. If they touch you or Miko you'll kick their ass.

Race:
Human
Faction:
Order

You are a
Human Vote-freezer

Passive Abilities:

Humanity
- You currently believe. You may at any time stop believing, but once you do you can never go back. You do not know what this does.
Back Home
- You know Miko Aiba (InhimshallIbe) is an order-aligned Human.

Active Abilities:

Never Back Down
- Each day, you may target someone who is voting another player. That person cannot unvote or switch their vote for the remainder of the day.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Faceoff (One-Shot)
- Upon using this ability, the votecount resets and only you or your target can be lynched today. No lynching is not an option.
Cost:
You become vanilla.

Win Condition (Order):

The topic is here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 92&start=0
This role didn't get to see a lot of light considering Fate used his ultimate really fast. He was really lucky to peg scum with it too. It's a wonder he didn't get lynched, but then again he was "confirmed" to inhim and thus to Kai or something, so...

This feeling... I'd almost forgotten it!

Kairyuu
. You are
Troy, Temperate Youth
. So many people with so many powers of all sort. Through all this hell, you stand out as a kind of bland being. Well, you'll use what little you have to protect Miko, that's what matters!

Race:
Human
Faction:
Order

You are a
Human Flawless Hammer

Passive Abilities:

Humanity
- You currently believe. You may at any time stop believing, but once you do you can never go back. You do not know what this does.
Back Home
- You know Miko Aiba (InhimshallIbe) is an order-aligned Human.
Justice
- If you hammer someone and that person shares your alignment, you will lose your vote for the day and the hammer won't go through.

Active Abilities:

None

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Five-Ring Form (One-Shot)
- At any time, but only once during the game, you can incapacitate a person, making them vanilla for 4 phases.
Cost:
None

Win Condition (Order):

Ah, the monstrous hammer confirmer. I'll be honest, with the amount of kills flying around, ESPECIALLY the mafia's strongman, I fail to see how he lived for so long. Note that his ability did not work on people with investigation immunity like Morrigan or possessed Vivi, but it still ended up being rather crippling for the scum. Also the ultimate didn't see a lot of light, but I thought it was somewhat funny. Unsurprisingly enough, I think ben disagrees with me on that.

I-I'm sorry...

Faraday
. You are
Vivi, Empyreal Vessel
. You are the eldest kid and the most shy of the trio. You are also the only one capable of communicating with the Empyreal One.

Race:
Soul
Faction:
Order

You are a
Soul Bodyguard Neighbor

Passive Abilities:

Pure Soul
- Being born from this world, you do not possess a real body. As such, actions that would only affected defeated players will work on you even while you are alive.
Family Affairs
- You are in a neighborhood with Mimi (Kise) and Cece (Benmage).
Confidante
- You are in a neighborhood with Judas (Chronopie).
Vessel
- You are in a neighborhood with the Empyreal One (xRECKONERx).

Active Abilities:

Sacrifice
- Each night, you may protect someone from harm. If they would be killed/destroyed, you will be destroyed instead.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: ??? (Passive)
- Your ultimate will trigger if you die while protecting one of your siblings.
Cost:
Your death is irremediable.

Family Affairs:
Confidante:
Vessel:

Win Condition (Order):

Ultimate: Desillusion - Both Judas and Empyreal One will be revealed to Mimi and Cece for who the really are.

A fairly bland bodyguard, if not for the 4 neighbours, the ultimate telling him to protect his family and his getting possessed by the end of the game. I was really happy when he got resurrected by Gandalf, because his being death was really crippling to the Dark Baku.

Is that it? You really ARE pathetic!

Kise
. You are
Mimi, Sadistic Child
. You are the youngest kid and the most impulsive of the trio. Politics and diplomacy are boring, let's just fight some people and get it over with!

Race:
Soul
Faction:
Order

You are a
Soul Lightning Neighbor

Passive Abilities:

Pure Soul
- Being born from this world, you do not possess a real body. As such, actions that would only affected defeated players will work on you even while you are alive.
Family Affairs
- You are in a neighborhood with Vivi (Faraday) and Cece (Benmage).
Sadism
- If you are not part of a lynching wagon, you will grow bored.

Active Abilities:

Provoke
- Each night, you may taunt someone. Their action will be redirected to you.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: ??? (One-Shot)
- The more bored you are...
Cost:
If Vivi is alive, he is destroyed. If Cece is alive, you are destroyed. Those are mutually inclusive.

Family Affairs:

Win Condition (Order):

Ultimate: Mimizilla - You will receive an amount of kills equal to list/(10-boredom) to a maximum of 6. You MUST use those kills before the night. Any kill you fail to use will be randomized.

This role ended up doing mostly nothing throughout the game, because Kise didn't consider before night like, 5 to drag a kill in his direction and tell his neighbours. Also because he was scared of the boredom thing. Kinda sad, considering that was the main point the role was based upon :(

Please keep silent, big brother.

Benmage
. You are
Cece, Mature Child
. You are the middle child and the most collected of the trio. Politics and diplomacy are your forte, and you'd rather this resolve with no conflicts.

Race:
Soul
Faction:
Order

You are a
Soul Empowerer Neighbor

Passive Abilities:

Pure Soul
Family Affairs
- You are in a neighborhood with Vivi (Faraday) and Mimi (Kise).

Active Abilities:

Registration
- Each day, you may choose a target. Anything messing with your target's actions will be nulled for 2 phases.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Catastrophe (Passive)
- If both your siblings are dead, you gain a daykill ability
Cost:
None, losing your family is already sad enough!

Family Affairs:

Win Condition (Order):

This role was among the most bland of the setup, but tied in very well with Mimi's ultimate, since the cost of Mimi's automatically triggered Cece's ultimate, making the neighbours dish out loads of kills. But all that is null since Kise got paranoid.
Also the role didn't possess any form of daycop <<

When your blood reaches my lips, I shall raise a toast... To your death!

BloodCovenant
. You are
Demitri, Vampire Lord
. A member of demon nobility, you could care less for the lives of those pitiful beings. However, dying in this realm far from pleases you.

Race:
Demon
Faction:
Order

You are an
Demon Overeager Vigilante

Passive Abilities:

Marquee Emblem
- You take an extra vote to lynch.

Active Abilities:

Thirst For Blood
- You must kill someone each night. Failure to do so will result in you dying.
Noble Haunt
- Being a demon, you may haunt a person each night once you are defeated. Your haunting is that you block their ability if it would hinder their wincon. This ability is the LAST to occur at night.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Midnight Bliss (Active)
- Instead of killing a player, you may turn him into a vampire, giving him the thirst for blood Active Ability.
Cost:
- Any investigation used on you will result in finding you guilty. Additionally you take 3 less votes to lynch with each use.

Win Condition (Order):

Another role that didn't see as much light as I'd have hoped. I found the ultimate to be a really amusing one, but it didn't see the light since BC died fairly fast. The haunting never end up doing anything at all, but it got used (it was the only haunt used in the whole game, that annoys me though)

You need to smile to really shine!

Snow_Bunny
. You are
Felicia, Demon Cat Idol
. Raised by a nun, you are a very pure person who loves to have fun, although you can be considered a bit dim.

Race:
Demon
Faction:
Order

You are a
Demon Death Tracker

Passive Abilities:

Acute Smell
- Starting day 2, you will be informed of which death are the work of which race each day.

Active Abilities:

Scent Haunt
- Being a demon, you may haunt a person each night once you are defeated. Your haunting is that your victim will know who the first target for a NK is.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Nail Panic (Active)
- You may destroy a player.
Cost:
- Your sense of smell won't work for the next 2 nights. Until then you are vanilla demon. You cannot use nail panic again until your sense of smell returns.

Win Condition (Order):

I think this role ended up going fairly unnoticed, considering SB wasn't very active. I originally would have liked for it to die, as it's an extremely good buff on docs, but in retrospect that would have been ridiculously overpowering for the town (well, if DTM was alive and all)

We're gonna get lost for sure... Stay calm Shurelia...

DTMaster
. You are
Shurelia, Collected Reyvateil
. You are a delicate Reyvateil (magical songstress). While for the most part you are a smart person, your sense of direction is... yeah...

Race:
Fantasy
Faction:
Order

You are a
Fantasy Doctor

Passive Abilities:

Fantasy
- Being fantasy may or may not have an effect on the game.

Active Abilities:

Medifill
- Each night, you may heal someone. The target won't die, but it won't count as a failed kill in regard to possible effects. Don't think about it too much.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Reyvateil Connection (One-Shot)
- You will discover who the other Reyvateils in the setup are.
Cost:
If any Reyvateil dies, so will you.

Win Condition (Order):

Basically the most classic role in the game from my PoV. A doc with a one-shot perfect cop that makes lovers out of the docs. The whole bomb thing could've been avoided by the scum had they simply killed Gandalf, considering DTM would've then commited suicide, but I guess that didn't cross anyone's mind. The whole "not counting as a failed kill" simply means that it wouldnt kill Demitri to target the protectee.

Yay! We did pretty good!

Gandalf5166
. You are
Aurica, Energetic Reyvateil
. You are a happy, super-energetic Reyvateil (magical songstress). Your cooking is great and your optimism somewhat creepy.

Race:
Fantasy
Faction:
Order

You are a
Fantasy Day Doctor

Passive Abilities:

Fantasy

Active Abilities:

Life Warmth
- Each day, you may protect someone. Attempts on their life will fail during this day phase.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Life Shower (Active)
- You may resurrect a defeated player.
Cost:
You lose your abilities for 4 phases

Win Condition (Order):

With the amount of kills floating around, I expected this to be more useful than it actually turned out to be, but the reviver did end up making me a happy mod, since it allowed for the Dark Baku to last much, MUCH longer. All in all, it was a pretty tame role.

The best way to a Prinny's heart it through his chest!

Nobody Special
. You are
Etna, Prinny Slavedriver
. You are a megalomaniac and ego inflated demon with a flat-chest complex. You take great pleasure in inflicting pain to others, especially the Prinnies! However, you know that this realm is not good for you.

Race:
Demon
Faction:
Order

You are a
Demon Reporter

Passive Abilities:

None

Active Abilities:

News Flash
- Each day, you may pick someone. Their action from then until the next day will be broadcasted in the topic at the dawn of the next day. It will be made obvious that this is Etna's ability, so be careful.
Sadistic Haunt
- Being a demon, you may haunt someone once you are defeated. Your haunt is that your targets ability will kill instead of doing its intended purpose.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Prinny Raid (One-Shot)
- You may throw Prinny at someone. Everyone targetting that person during the night will die a painful and explosive death (doc protections still apply though). The only way this action can fail is if you try to throw Prinny at himself.
Cost:
Upon being thrown, Prinny's explode. This one is no exception. He is therefore destroyed and removed from the game. (No, I won't tell you who Prinny is)

Win Condition (Order):

This role never actually did anything. The News Flash ability had potentially to be extremely powerful for any faction, but it was used once on someone that didn't do anything. Ythan then flaked from the defeated, so he never used his haunt either.

Dood, my world is full of melons and cherries!

Exe
. You are
Prinny, Peeping Slacker
. You've been reincarnated into a pint-sized penguin to atone for your sins. Honestly, you'd rather just slack off and spy on the ladies.

Race:
Demon
Faction:
Order

You are a
Demon Stalker

Passive Abilities:

Unsubtle
- If you use stalk on a female, she WILL know.

Active Abilities:

Stalk
- You may target someone to know what they're doing. Until you switch target, you'll be informed of every action they take (excluding passive stuff) and whoever targets them.
Lazy Haunt
- As a demon, you may haunt someone once you are defeated. Your haunt makes the person unable to act at night, INCLUDING passive abilities like QTs.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Escape Artist (Switch/One-Shot)
- If you so wish, the next time you are targetted you will dodge the ability. Your ultimate is currently off.
Cost:
You're screwed if you stalk a female again... She'd probably destroy you...

Win Condition (Order):

THIS. FUCKING. ROLE.
It was hell to not forget anything, seriously. The ultimate was never used, since the role was used to prevent kills and not hunt scum, so it wasn't needed. Since Prinny exploded and never passed through the defeated roles, he didnt get to use his haunt.

It'll work this time, I promise! I mean, I THINK it'll work...

TheLonging
. You are
Marie, Borderline Destructive Alchemist
. You are full of positive thinking and good will! You are also devoid of talent when it comes to alchemy.

Race:
Fantasy
Faction:
Order

You are a
Fantasy Vote Disrupter

Passive Abilities:

Fantasy

Active Abilities:

Drink This!
- Each night, you may give someone a delicious alchemical concoction. You can either make them lose a vote, or gain a vote. Some side-effects may occur after the first day of consumption, since you tend to mess up.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: The Bomb?!? (One-Shot)
- You may mix all your remaining ingredients together and chuck them down someone's throat. That person will become a bomb that explode and end the night if ever she is targetted by ANYTHING, until the end of the game.
Cost:
Out of ingredients, no more concoctions...

Win Condition (Order):

Drink this would either makes the votes go from 2 to 1 to 0 to 1 to 2 or from 0 to 1 to 2 to 1 to 0, depending on the potion used. That never really came into play, since the only potion used was on ANON, who was not there for the three freaking first days, before getting replaced by Kmd and dying within RL days... Using the bomb on DTM was an interesting play that ended with the oddest use ever: Suicide confirming people.

Hmm, did you say something, miss Lily?

SpyreX
. You are
Raze, Cold Alchemist
. You know some alchemy, but you're more a fighter than a "magic" guy. You were already pretty bored with your world, now the hell is it with this one?

Race:
Fantasy
Faction:
Order

You are a
Fantasy Calm Echo

Passive Abilities:

Fantasy
Calm
- If any action would affect you by exploiting your emotions, you will not be affected

Active Abilities:

None

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Shadow of Light (Active)
- You may target someone to replicate all their actions a phase later. When you have to choose a target, I'll PM you.
Cost:
You lose your Calm.

Win Condition (Order):

Such great potential, such little use! SpyreX did get ONE kill, the soul absorb on Night 2. This could have been used to very interesting effects on, say, Parama, but apparently SB was a more interesting role to copy, don't ask me why I have NO idea.

Sorry to interrupt, can you spare a few minutes?

Nikanor
. You are
Anesha, Femme Fatale
. You are an alluring dame with a knack for getting what you want. However, you are quite pure really and do not mind sacrificing yourself to restore the worlds

Race:
Soul
Faction:
Order

You are a
Soul Male-cop

Passive Abilities:

Pure Soul
- Being born from this world, you do not possess a real body. As such, actions that would target your body will fail, but actions that would only affected defeated players will work on you even while you are alive.

Active Abilities:

Trust me <3
- Each day, you may investigate someone. If that person is male, you will discover weither they are chaotic or not.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Ero-Suit (One-Shot)
- You become untargettable by males for 2 phases
Cost:
You cannot use Trust me <3. That's what you get for wearing such provocative stuff.

Win Condition (Order):

Died by page 6, never came into play. This role had for a specific goals to catch the Chaotic scum and in actuality was pretty useful for Lily, had it stayed alive. Thing is, it didn't. I have honestly no clear idea how it would've played out.

I can help too!

Parama
. You are
Meu, Optimistic Hero
. You were a chimney sweeper and studying for your bachelor in heroism before you got sent here. It's a bit fuzzy, but the last chapter you read was about slaying demons, so let's do that!

Race:
Fantasy
Faction:
Heroism

You are a
Fantasy Exorcist Dayvig

Passive Abilities:

Fantasy

Active Abilities:

Exorcism By The Blade
- Each day you may run someone through. Demons will be destroyed, others will merely be defeated.
Exorcism By The Book
- Each day you may target someone to free them from the demon's powers. If your target is being haunted, you will destroy the haunter's soul.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Superhero Bodyguard! (One-shot)
- If you wish, at night you may target three players. Any ability aimed at them will be redirected to you and you will kill anyone targeting you (actions resolve normally however)
Cost:
That... wasn't really heroic. You lose both active abilities.

Win Condition (Heroism):
You possess the regular Order aligned Wincon (You win when all threats have left the game, or nothing can prevent the same) with the added clause that all demons must be dead.

Ok, this was ridiculously hard to win with and I apologize for it. The second ability was never used (although it would've been necessary to not stab SpyreX) and the Ultimate really HAD potential, I dont get why it wasn't used :(

I can pretend to help Raze, then I'll have my chance and make my move!

Ellibereth
. You are
Lily, Lovesick Egomaniac
. You are a rich, spoiled girl and also a decent alchemist. You entertain a rather creepy and obsessive crush on Raze. You're fine with killing everyone to be with him, so you help the chaos faction, but...

Race:
Fantasy
Faction:
Enslavement

You are a
Fantasy Chaotic Inverse Lyncher Jailkeeper

Passive Abilities:

Chaotic
- You are a member of the Chaos Mafia with Ayatane (StrangerCoug), Zelos (Anon), Reicher (VezokPiraka), Judas (Chronopie) and Lazarus (Manho).
Fantasy
Infatuated
- You are so obsessed with Raze (SpyreX) that you are immune to attack that would affect your mind.
Whim
- You possess a handmaid and mana, Whim, who can serve as a meatshield if you ever need it (You have a 1-shot NK immunity, if you want it). However, if Whim dies you can't use your active abilities and ultimate. This ability is currently off.
Helpful Tip
- Your role's color is not the same as the regular mafia color. Careful :P

Active Abilities:

Flash Freeze
- Each night, you may protect someone. That person will be immune to night kills of any sort and roleblocked.
Slaughter
- You share a factional kill with your mafia.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Water Treat (One-Shot)
- You may freeze someone, grind them into little powder and feed the result to a defeated player. If the two players are from the same race, the defeated player will be resurrected.
Cost:
You lose Flash Freeze.

Chaotic:

Win Condition (Enslavement):
You win when only you and Raze are still alive.

Absolute Usurpers for the win! Considering the mechanics of this game, this was a freakin hard role to play too, but I think Elli didn't do too bad of a job with it. Of course, it also had other things going for it, what with it and Raze being fantasy, but we'll get to that later.

Looks like you guys are in trouble again. Want my help?

VezokPiraka
. You are
Reicher, Smug Swordmaster
. You believe you are quite a brilliant person, even though most people would arguably call you a crazy bastard. Crazy heh? Let's see how they like it when you run them through and may only the strong survive!

Race:
Fantasy
Faction:
Chaos

You are a
Fantasy Chaotic Delayer

Passive Abilities:

Chaotic
- You are a member of the Chaos Mafia with Ayatane (StrangerCoug), Zelos (Anon), Lily (Ellibereth), Judas (Chronopie) and Lazarus (Manho).
Fantasy
Remote Blade
- Kills performed by you are untrackable and unwatchable.

Active Abilities:

Slaughter
Mindlock
- Once per phase, you may stall someone's actions by one phase.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Illusory Wave (Switch)
- People targetting you are roleblocked for 2 phases following the targetting. Your ultimate is currently off.
Cost:
For as long as Illusory Wave is going and for 2 phases after it, you are yourself unable to do anything.

Chaotic:

Win Condition (Chaos):
You win when your faction cannot be overthrown anymore.

This role really didn't turn out to do it's business. It had really strong potential, but it got locked into by Fate and, well you know what happens when Fate locks onto someone... Oddly enough, Vezok didn't Mindlock anyone.

I'll blow you straight to hell!

Kmd
. You are
Zelos, Trigger-Happy Mercenary
. Back in your world, you were a terrible and heartless guy. Here in this hell of a place... you're just the same.

Race:
Fantasy
Faction:
Chaos

You are a
Fantasy Chaotic Strongman

Passive Abilities:

Chaotic
- You are a member of the Chaos Mafia with Ayatane (StrangerCoug), Lily (Ellibereth), Reicher (VezokPiraka), Judas (Chronopie) and Lazarus (Manho).
Fantasy
Bloodlust
- Until you've defeated (by NK or hammer) at least 2 people, you must be the one to submit the mafia kills.

Active Abilities:

Slaughter

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Meteor Impact (Switch)
- You may make your kill go through doc protections if you so wish. Your ultimate is currently off.
Cost:
Your bloodlust does not decrease.

Chaotic:

Win Condition (Chaos):

Completely underused because Anon flaked and I couldn't get a replacement.
Dram is sad sad sad.

Oh, I'm fine... ... ... sigh...

StrangerCoug
. You are
Ayatane, Professional Traitor
. You have a talent for gaining the trust of your "comrades", so much that everyone is fooled by you, even when you're a quadruple agent or something!

Race:
Fantasy
Faction:
Chaotic

You are a
Fantasy Chaotic Win-Cop

Passive Abilities:

Chaotic
- You are a member of the Chaos Mafia with Lily (Ellibereth), Zelos (Anon), Reicher (VezokPiraka), Judas (Chronopie) and Lazarus (Manho).
Fantasy

Active Abilities:

Share Motive
- Each day, you may investigate someone to discover what their win condition is.
Slaughter

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Anti-Death-Miller (Passive)
- At anytime before your death, you may PM me to tell me what you wish to flip upon destruction.
Cost:
You cannot fake the same death twice.

Chaotic:

Win Condition (Chaos):

The ultimate is why the flip was so freaking weird. It was just a flavour flip though, no jester or post mortem actual trades. Before you tell me it's underpowered, let me explain my stuff in the next post :P

I play by my rules, let's get wild!

Manho
. You are
Lazarus, Free Spirit
. You are a highly skilled gunman and a defender of freedom. You do what you want when you want, even if it's against orders. You're doomed to disappear anyways, let's make it wild before!

Race:
Soul
Faction:
Chaos

You are a
Compulsive Commuter Goon

Passive Abilities:

Chaotic
- You are a member of the Chaos Mafia with Ayatane (StrangerCoug), Zelos (Anon), Reicher (VezokPiraka), Judas (Chronopie) and Lily (Ellibereth).
Pure Soul
- Being born from this world, you do not possess a real body. As such, actions that would target your body will fail, but actions that would only affected defeated players will work on you even while you are alive.
Compulsive
- You must use roam at every possible occasion

Active Abilities:

Roam
- You may, once every two nights, go on a wild adventure. During this time you are untargettable.
Slaughter

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Trek (One-shot)
- Once during the game, you may take the whole mafia on a trek, making all of them untargettable (but unable to use actions)
Cost:
None

Chaotic:

Win Condition (Chaos):

Pretty simplistic role if you ask me. Bread and butter. The survivor claim was almost believable, but I don't typo so much in my PMs :P

I must admit, you do have SOME talent.

Chronopie
. You are
Judas, Strict General
. You were the leader of the 12 knights, now disbanded. You also serve as Vivi's confidante, although your objectives are quite dark. You could use his innocence...

Race:
Soul
Faction:
Chaos

You are a
Soul Chaotic Self-Watcher

Passive Abilities:

Chaotic
- You are a member of the Chaos Mafia with Ayatane (StrangerCoug), Zelos (Anon), Reicher (VezokPiraka), Lily (Ellibereth) and Lazarus (Manho).
Pure Soul
Confidante
- You are in a neighborhood with Vivi (Faraday).
Expertise
- Having fought many battles, your senses are particularly sharp. You automatically watch yourself every night.

Active Abilities:

Slaughter

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Complex Manoeuver (One-Shot)
- Nobody's action in your faction can be redirected, blocked or otherwise modified tonight.
Cost:
Your mafia cannot use the QT anymore.

Confidante:
Chaotic:

Win Condition (Chaos):

This role sounded cool on paper, but died in the game before it could do anything. That made me really sad. Otherwise, it would have been fairly interesting to see how it's used.

I'll see you later... In your wildest dreams.

Sociopath
. You are
Morrigan, Greater Succubus
. You live only to satisfy your lust for pleasure and as such could hardly care less about the world.

Race:
Demon
Faction:
Pleasure

You are a
Demon Pleasure Godmother

Passive Abilities:

Other Me
- You have a partner, Lilith (Ooba), with whom you may discuss at any time.
Focus Deflection
- You are shown as order aligned by investigation, or not having visited anyone on tracks.

Active Abilities:

Libido Touch
- You share a factional kill with Lilith (Ooba). Your version of the Libido Touch goes through protections (unless they are ultimate)
Mistress Haunt
- Being a demon, you may haunt a person each night once you are defeated. Your haunting is that you gain control of your victim's ability. Your victim WILL be informed that something redirected them.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Criminal Extasy (One-Shot)
- All humans, souls and fantasy beings are blocked for the night.
Cost:
- None

Other Me:

Win Condition (Pleasure):
You win when your faction represents the majority of the town.

The mini-faction. The race claimed screwed it over, because those two had insanely powerful haunts (not to mention an immunity to hammer-confirm in Socio's case). Makes me sad it never came into play.

Fact? What's a fact? Is it something pleasurable?

Ooba
. You are
Lilith, Lesser Succubus
. You were brought to existence when Belial split the soul of Morrigan in two. You possess the mind of a child and don't know much, except that the satisfaction of your lust for pleasure has priority.

Race:
Demon
Faction:
Pleasure

You are a
Demon Pleasure Goon

Passive Abilities:

Other Me
- You have a partner, Morrigan (Sociopath), with whom you may discuss at any time.

Active Abilities:

Libido Touch
- You share a factional kill with Morrigan (Sociopath).
Childish Haunt
- Being a demon, you may haunt a person each night once you are defeated. Your haunting is that you block all attempts of targetting on your victim.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Mindless Doll (Passive)
- If you would be killed by a soul, they will die and you will gain all their abilities instead.
Cost:
- You lose Libido Touch and Childish Haunt.

Other Me:

Win Condition (Pleasure):
You win when your faction represents the majority of the town.

In retrospect, the ultimate was a cripple to Lilith's role. I mean, it never came into play, but Childish Haunt is basically the one most powerful haunt in the game if you ask me, simply because it has to be lynched and as long as the haunter is still in someone, the faction is alive. Unfortunately for Pleasure, Ooba didn't haunt <<

Also, Lilith made the hammer-confirm fail too.

Please, hold on a little longer...

InhimshallIbe
. You are
Miko Aiba, Light Baku
. You wish to preserve the worlds in their respective dimensions and let life follow its course, and for that it is primordial that you defeat the Dark Baku.

Race:
Baku
Faction:
Salvation

You are a
Baku Lyncher

Passive Abilities:

Soulless
- Being a Baku, you do not possess a soul per se. As such, if you are ever faced with a situation that would put you in the "defeated", you are destroyed instead.
Mind Altered Guardians
- You know Troy (Kairyuu) and York (Fate) are Order-Aligned Humans. They do not know each other, but you are confirmed as "Miko Aiba, Order-Aligned Human" to them.

Active Abilities:

Soul Release
- Each day Phase, you may break the binds between a soul (defeated players or Soul race players) and this world. Doing so will return a player to his own world (remove them from the game). Each successful Soul Release grants you one Judgement counter.

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Arcane Sakura Dance (Active)
- By using 2 Judgement counter, you may perform a single strongman kill that cannot be blocked, redirected, protected against or otherwise altered.
Cost:
- None.

Win Condition (Salvation):
You win when the Dark Baku is gone and you are responsible for it (hammering or ASDing).

At this point you get it, but if Vivi was alive when The Dark Baku died, Miko had to kill Vivi too in order to win in the game. She came close to being able to win on Night 2, but Gandalf prevented that.
Also, I don't understand how Inhim managed to pass off as a human for so long after I flipped human. Seriously...

Thrive... thrive and consume...

xRECKONERx
. You are
The Dark Baku
. You wish to absorb all worlds into your own and consume the souls of all beings. You've absorbed a few souls and powered up.

Race:
Baku
Faction:
Destruction

You are an
Baku Evolving Serial Killer

Passive Abilities:

Soulless
- Being a Baku, you do not possess a soul per se. As such, if you are ever faced with a situation that would put you in the "defeated", you are destroyed instead.
Mind Altered Guardian
- You know Vivi (Faraday) is an Order-Aligned Soul.
Vessel
- You are in a neighborhood with Vivi (Faraday).

Active Abilities:

Soul Absorb
- Each day Phase, you may engulf a soul (defeated players or Soul race players). Doing so will destroy the player and may grant you additional abilities.
Avis Fear
- Each night Phase, you may utterly destroy a player, killing them AND absorbing their soul in the process. Note that even though it's "utterly destroy", it doesn't bust protections :P

Ultimate:

Ultimate: Vessel Escape (Passive)
- Upon death you will become one with Vivi. After 4 phases in such a state you will resurrect as a different entity.
Cost:
- None

Vessel:

Win Condition (Destruction):
You win when all other factions have left the game, or nothing can prevent the same.

Power gained were a kill after 2 absorbed, doublevote after 4 (explaining the last votecount) and bulletproof at 6. Also the Ultimate would make him possess Vivi after 4 phases, which explain to those corpses why Reck never arrived in the graveyard.
Also by now, you guys know Reck = Stemata.
I really loved this role, makes me sad it got caught on a pseudo-technicality (but then again, that's exactly what I expected to happen, that or a SK victory)

I'm not so sure how balanced it is, but people keep reviving, so it's fine!

Dramonic
. You are
Dramonic, Cheerful Mod
. You decided to... Oh screw this, do you actually need flavour for yourself?

Race:
Human
Faction:
Order

You are a
Human Mod

Passive Abilities:

Eternal Humanity
- You currently believe. You may NOT stop believing.

Active Abilities:

None

Ultimate:

Ultimate:
Mud
Mod Blood (Passive)
- If ever you are lynched or hammered, whoever is responsible for the killing move will be granted action immunity for 4 phases.
Cost:
- Well, you're dead and stuff.

Win Condition (Order):

It's me! I did have an effect on the game!
A very important one too!
See in the next post.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:15 am

Post by dramonic »

The RACES!

The Souls: They could not be haunted, but as seen throughout the game could be directly absorbed by the Bakus!
The Bakus: They directly went to destroyed upon death
The Demons: Had haunts. If their body was destroyed while haunting, they were stuck in their new "body", otherwise they could switch every other phase. Also didn't count as dead until the soul was destroyed, so theorically BC never died.

The Humans: Believed. This affected the Fantasies only. As it is only Kai believed past day 1, since Fate stopped and I died.

The Fantasies: As long as at least one human believed they would revive after spending 2 phases as defeated. THAT is why Whim (Elli's BP) and SpyreX returned to life. It's also why Elli's wincon was so impossible.

The actions!

Day to day Actions:

Day 1

Parama kills the Mod
The Mod reflexively activates
Mud
Mod Blood on Parama
Inhim absorbs The Mod (1 counter)
Reck absorbs Nikanor (1 counter)
Kai Fails to hammer Gandalf
Fate activates Faceoff on Vezok
Vezok is lynched

Night 1

Faraday bodyguards Benmage
DTMaster protects Kai
Ythan broadcasts benmage (Nothing to broadcast)
TheLonging feeds the Vote Remover Potion to Kmd
SpyreX activates Shadow of Light on Reck
Manho commutes
Elli jailkeeps Fate
Kmd kills Kai (Fail, protected)
Socio kills Faraday
BloodCovenent kills Chrono
Exe stalks Benmage (Sees Ythan and Faraday)

Day 2

Inhim absorbs Vezok (2 counters)
Reck absorbs Chrono (2 counters)
Parama Daykills Sociopath
Gandalf revives Faraday
StrangerCoug Investigate Ben (return order)
Exe sees StrangerCoug
Exe stalks Kai
DTMaster activates Reyvateil Connection (Receives Gandalf is Aurica)
Benmage empowers Exe
Kai activates Five Ring Form on Benmage
Kai fails to hammer BloodCovenent
StrangerCoug Activates Anti-Death-Miller (Flips... that thing)
StrangerCoug is hammered

Night 2

Faraday bodyguards Fate
DTMaster protects Exe
TheLonging activates The Bomb?!? on DTMaster
SpyreX mimics Reck's Soul Absorb on StrangerCoug
SpyreX activates Shadow of Light on Parama (fail, untargettable)
Elli Jailkeeps Manho
Kmd activates Meteor Impact
Kmd kills BloodCovenent
Ooba Kills SpyreX
BloodCovenent Kills Ythan
Inhim activates Arcane Sakura Dance on Reck (0 counters)
Reck kills Elli (Fail, bp, 2 counter)
Reck reflexively activates Vessel Escape on Faraday

Day 3

Exe stalks Gandalf
Parama daykills Kmd
Inhim absorbs Manho (1 counter)
Kai fails to hammer SB
Ooba is lynched

Night 4

Faraday bodyguards Gandalf
Kise provokes TheLonging
DTMaster protects Kai
Exe sees Faraday
BloodCovenent haunts Faraday (fail, no body)
Elli kills Benmage

Day 4

SpyreX returns to life due to Humans believing
Elli's BP returns to life due to Humans believing
Parama daykills Ooba
Inhim Absorbs Kmd (counter 2)
Kai fails to hammer Kise
Elli is lynched
Kise grows bored (counter 1)

Night 4

Exe stalks Kai
Faraday bodyguards Gandalf
BloodCovenent haunts SpyreX
DTMaster protects Inhim
SpyreX activates Shadow of Light on Snow_Bunny

Day 5

Stemata force-replaces Faraday due to Vessel Escape
Parama daykills Ythan
Stemata absorbs Kise (counter 3)
Inhim absorbs Elli (counter 3)
Kai fails to hammer SpyreX
Parama is lynched

Night 5

Stemata Absorb Inhim (counter 6)

Day 6

Stemata Absorbs BC (destroy body only)
Stemata is hammered

GAME OVER!

All in all I am happy with this game!
I hope all of you have enjoyed it as much as I did.
Also, pre-ins are now open for Alphabet Mafia. Not half as bastardly, but with fun mechanics and craaaazy roles :P
Also no cults.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:46 am

Post by dramonic »

He was you though, he'd have passed the confirmation test.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2598 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:47 am

Post by dramonic »

THere goes my chance at a Scummie ;_;

X_X
Last edited by dramonic on Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:49 am

Post by dramonic »

Also, I need to know this:

Did I skim the line too much with the "no PLAYER will have their alignment changed" thing?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:52 am

Post by dramonic »

IF you guys want to make it up to me, /pre-in and/or in for Alphabet Mafia and let it be a game to remember without a failure end! :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2606 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:03 am

Post by dramonic »

Yes, I can
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:04 am

Post by dramonic »

Exe wrote:Maybe ALL of you nubs shouldn't have broken the rule about discussing the game out of game...
Then no one would have this problem.
Really, no single person is at fault...
Not even an element.

Someone going "Hey, why are you posting as an alt in CEBM?" isnt discussing the game...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2609 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:05 am

Post by dramonic »

well, not really. Also didnt know Kai was in the game.
Well anyways, its done its done.
Now why dont you people prein for Alphabet so I can have a nice playerlist and get through that game for the Scummie award? :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2612 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:30 am

Post by dramonic »

DISCLAIMER: ALPHABET MAFIA IS IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM RELATED TO "ALL GREEK TO ME"

thought I'd mention it :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:38 am

Post by dramonic »

SpyreX wrote:My only regret is never getting to shoot anyone ever.

My lord.

/pre-in
oh spyreX, you REVIEWED the setup <3

like, a year ago :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:21 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm sad to hear that.
Do you want a spot in alphabet mafia all the same?
No bastardness, so no risk of a role like that :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:52 am

Post by dramonic »

Ythan, Exe, both of you can it PLEASE.

carry on <3

@Ooba: Getting your body destroyed wouldnt have mattered, you'd still be haunting... whoever...
Demons losing their body just cant switch target anymore and if their target gets killed THEN they are destroyed =3

@Chrono: Yes, 2 phases.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (isolation #99) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

ALphabet is currently in the queue, 2 spots left.
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”