JPSalazar
JPSalazar
Goon
JPSalazar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:23 am

Post by JPSalazar »

I'm confirmed, by the way. So, hai everybodyyy.
"JPS pulls himself up to safety as everyone else stands, looking at him in shock. But, in the end... they were proud of him. The group of innocents surround him and celebrate, lifting him high over head and praising JP. For today, he cemented his name in the history books.

Today, he would become a real American hero."- Kise
JPSalazar
JPSalazar
Goon
JPSalazar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by JPSalazar »

Lawsuits like crazy.

But, I'ma try to play this round.
"JPS pulls himself up to safety as everyone else stands, looking at him in shock. But, in the end... they were proud of him. The group of innocents surround him and celebrate, lifting him high over head and praising JP. For today, he cemented his name in the history books.

JPSalazar
JPSalazar
Goon
JPSalazar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by JPSalazar »

How did Fate find scum so fast? Please, enlighten me.

JPSalazar
JPSalazar
Goon
JPSalazar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by JPSalazar »

OH.

I get it. It's trollery.

Bahahahaha.

JPSalazar
JPSalazar
Goon
JPSalazar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Post by JPSalazar »

I'm ridiculously lost, and will need a day or two to catch up on stuff.

JPSalazar
JPSalazar
Goon
JPSalazar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by JPSalazar »

Well, now that I'm caught up, I'd like to once again point out that Day 1 absolutely sucks and it's unusually rare to ever "get the pick" right as to who is scum. I see where Nero is coming from with his logic in regards to Devotress, but I honestly think she's trying to find a correct feel. My eye is on her, but she's not my first scum pick.

Reck is, well, annoying, and I know this from offsite, and it wouldn't surprise me to just be messing around with everyone.

Again, since it's only Day 1, anyone can be saying anything (and in some cases, have just been saying anything...refer to the incessant caps locks posts including the ones without spaces between the words for proof), but I don't like how Reck seemingly threw himself to save dramonic.

At the same time, I don't feel like bandwagon hopping. I'm not convinced to throw a vote in any direction.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”