Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Hm. Considering the burden I'm walking in to this game with, I suppose the best thing for me to do is to claim the following:

I vig-shot Socrates, after a personal choice between him and CMAR.

Currently on my second re-read, with a particular focus on Shotty's posts.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Jesters are also Decade's fault. ONORE DECADE!
Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:23 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Hey cool, I found scum with my first post. I didn't even have to lie to do it.
Fake exclamations of shock and disgust aren't indicative of town.
"Not exactly related to the topic as a whole but what's the deal with putting quotes in your signature that have no relevance to your own life?" - Ythan

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

If you insist.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Amished wrote:Waiting for somebody else to notice what I noticed about Pitt....
Be patient. Post-move and all that.
Also, I've found that you either state full-on what your suspicions on or not at all. Wishy-washing in between with vague responses tends to weaken a case, even if it's a valid one. If you're trying to pull for a response without the taint of an Observer Effect, you really shouldn't have mentioned anything at all. So, I wonder if you're just waiting for sufficient supplemental reasons to push a case on me while feigning insight, or if you really are being honest about it.

When I stated 'personal choice', I meant that in my read-through I had come to the decision between Socrates or CMAR.
Also, Prana is either being obstinate or lying. Unless he knows some convoluted reversal of night events that I'm not aware of.

Why I chose Socrates over CMAR was for two reasons. One, I flipped a coin. Two, I flipped a coin due to the fact that I'm quite liable to thinking CMAR is scum. It happens...quite a bit.

As to why I chose Socrates as part of a final pool: strong posting content followed by a tapering of meaningful content/relevance. I'm of the opinion that it isn't hard for scum to play as town would for at least D1, and the gradual loss of argument to nearly non-existant (especially for someone taking the moniker of a philosopher) was confusing for me. Having not been immersed in the game on a real-time basis, I suppose I failed to realize the flow of momentum that usually surrounds posting content, and mistook lack of content due to a loss of momentum for scum failing to continue playing as hard-town.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

EBWOP: Line two, replace "you either" with "one should".

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

That's what one calls a 'cold draw' in fortune telling.

If Prana-scum wants to trade, by all means. Obviously my vig-accuracy isn't showing to be any good, so perhaps it's within town's best interests should this be the case.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Sounds like a valid proposal. So the only requirement now is for Prana to elaborate.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:19 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Insufficient. Don't beat around the bush; if you're going to claim watching me, detail exactly who you thought I killed. While your intention is obvious, it's better to be more affirmative with your statement.

You're still lying, however, unless mafia coincidentally killed Socrates and I got redirected.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:53 am

Post by Pittbunny »

I'd like the Doctor, if any exists, to start protecting Prana, because he was right. =/
I thought that I had shot Socrates, but looking back at my PMs I found that I had chosen Ani/Nacho slot Sunday. Which means, essentially, that I've screwed myself over regardless of alignment (lynch all liars + existing conditions). I am a vig. I will flip as such, and do not mind that you will lynch me. Frankly, it was an oversight that I should have doublechecked before posting on the forums, especially with a four-day gap. Obviously, I'd prefer if an alternative method was found to deduce my alignment (or at least force myself to shoot in favor of town's opinion), but I understand that a lynch is both the most rational and expedient method to find out. My given rationale for a Socrates shot was as stated above, and I restate that I almost always find CMAR scummy. The same is unfortunately true for Ani's method of play, which is likely why I resulted in shooting Ani/Nacho.

I is a fail-vig. Smite me for my insolence. =/

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Pittbunny »

hasdgfas wrote: :? This doesn't mesh at all with you saying that Soc/CMAR were the two most suspicious players, especially with your vote not being on CMAR right now, or anyone, for that matter.
Well, I'm getting lynched aren't I? If it pleases you, here's a vote that won't matter:

Vote: CMAR

I honestly don't see how having a vote lends my argument any weight than not having a vote, especially with the current momentum.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Confirm Vote: CMAR

The hell was that?

Yes, I am going to get internet punched twice. I screwed up horribly. I claimed because I saw two scummy predecessors as well as a vote on me without my even posting a "Hi guys, I'm the replacement". Frankly, claiming any later than that would have just done more damage than an early claim.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:05 am

Post by Pittbunny »

ZazieR wrote: Back to this. You mention Soc's lack of posting at the end of the game. What did you think of the lack of posting from Cry and GroupThink at the end of the previous day?

I just went into detail why the bus driver theory was very likely untrue, just to see that Pitt is now claiming something else ._.
But I will point out again the last bit of it. That I find it very interesting that it was Pitt who kept bringing up the possibility of being redirected.

As for the new claim:
-Why did you decide to check it now?
-Why kill Nacho? You stated that you think that Ani and Cry look always scummy. Yet, Ani was replaced at the end of day. So why Nacho and not Cry? Also, you stated at the start that it was between Soc and Cry. How come you didn't mention Ani here?
-I'm not liking the doc direction, the soft direction for a information ability to target you and the 'I am willing to shoot myself or be lynched myself' mentality.

As for your next post, I find it interesting that you vote Cry, while before you stated that you caught scum in Amished and that you always see Cry as scummy. So why Cry over Amished?
1. Scummy but typical from Cry, and terrible from GT. Hence my thought to claim ASAP, because of the uphill battle I'd have to fight with two scummy predecessors.

2. There were very few redirecting roles that I could think of that would create the contrived set of circumstances that would make Prana's claim and my initial claim true. Knowing that I hadn't looked at Mini976 in four days (said days being occupied by a Fuel Cell conference), I wanted to touch base and make sure I wasn't digging myself in to an artificially-built hole. Which, well, I was, because I not only targeted someone other than who I claimed, but there were good odds that the person that called me out on it was right. After all, were they scum they weren't necessarily getting a Scum-Vig tradeoff, which means a significant potential loss in scum victory probability. For them to be town, however, would produce a much better gain.

3. I don't see replacements as "Get away free" cards.

4. I screwed up, and might have revealed a very useful town role in my mistake. The last thing I want is two people dead over my mistake, both of which are PRs. I'm not asking for an investigation wasted on me (for obvious Godfather reasons), and as stated before, I don't mind a lynch so long as precautions are taken to protect then-confirmed Pranatown.

5. Did you read Cry's post? He...
agreed
with my position. That's bizarre no matter how you turn it. One of my biggest sources of friction on MS purportedly believing a really contrived set of circumstances? If I were scum he'd then be village idiot material or stupid-scum, which I hope he is neither. So then I wonder what his agenda is seeing as I know I'll flip town. It's just eerie. Amished, on the other hand, made a good proposal following my friction with Prana, which I agreed with.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:16 am

Post by Pittbunny »

ZazieR wrote:Confirmed ability isn't confirmed allignment. Isn't that right, Pitt?

No, it's not stupid at all. It's either keeping to your statament that you killed a player which some players had a good impression of and a different claimed ability mismatching or stating that you made a mistake when claiming. Which one looks better?
Add that Hider has different meanings, making it easy for Pitt to lie if he's scum.
Flip me and you'll know for sure.
I use terrible in GT's case because I know GT's alignment - mine.
As for my crappy explanations, I don't know how many ways I can say "I screwed up" before you accept/wholly reject that.

I'd also appreciate that you wouldn't tunnel so much. You're looking like you're trying to read my every comment in a negative light, and that's probably why you missed Prana-town demonstration proposal, as well as Amished-proposal, both of which are within the last page and a half.

I'm really not sure what you want me to say, other than what I expect is what you're looking for, damning evidence to lynch me. I obviously can't prove my alignment today, so I feel that you're just trying to build up repetitive cases so that when the other half of the players come back on they see nothing but it, and subsequently lynch me. I'd much prefer if you kept things succinct.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:21 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Back and forth? I made one major upheavel, and that was to state that I shot Nacho instead of Socrates. Everything else has been trickles effects in one direction or the other stemming from that screw-up. So, I suspect that you haven't actually read, but rather skimmed.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Guy. Also, there's a simple way for me to prove my alignment.

Would you like me to lynch myself? It'll be fun, you'll get to see how wrong you are, and CMAR gets to walk for a night on his absurdist comments.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Zazie....lynching myself would most assuredly prove my alignment. I only mentioned that like, one sentence afterwards. It doesn't hurt to, well, read.
Get one more vote on me. I'll lynch myself. We'll call this a done deal.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:44 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Miley Cyrus. My vig ability is Microphone.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:47 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Have you HEARD her music? =P
The flavor text is that I sing and they suicide.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Pittbunny »

@Prana:
If
I double-backed is a pretty valid argument.

Still, the two-kill comments make sense.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:00 am

Post by Pittbunny »

@Zazie, if you're going to back off of my case, may I ask for your comment on CMAR's latest post?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Fair enough, I suppose.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Excuse me but....HoMoo? *is apparently missing something*

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Ah.

Also, CMAR lost us the game in another thread. He should have enough free time now to attend to this one. =P

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

PranaDevil wrote:Shotty, I want you to specify what Pitt is lying about, and be specific.
Redundant phrasing is redundant.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Not really. Posting activity today was low, so I was more or less just passing time.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Pittbunny »

All I can say is that I am telling the truth. I'd also like to ask why you cited that post, when it was the second post in which I claimed vig (the first being my first post, giving you substantial amount of time to lie-check). I would think that a claim like Vig from a suspicious playerslot would have been checked ASAP, not dragged out, especially since I was that close to being lynched.

What I can say is that provided Shotty is not a lyncher, my flip both condemns Shotty and confirms Prana. It's not necessarily a bad trade. Additionally, you have CMAR statement to analyze afterwards.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Didn't this get covered the last time I was near-lynch? I don't see the point in a futile vote. However, I do suppose that it's far better placed on SttB than CMAR, so allow me to rectify that.

Unvote

VOTE: ShottyTTB

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

True.

Hm. Xvart, earlier I proposed just reducing the problem to "I lynch, things get done". What is your opinion on the idea that I should lynch myself? Seeing as we have dynamic oppositions of which I am centered around, is this a valid proposal assuming that Shotty wasn't crazy enough to fakeclaim a lie detector and thus possibly get three town lynched?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

I'd also note that since I'm revealed, even if I should survive I'd likely be pinned by a roleblocker, if not nightkilled. How does that inability to continue using my role provided a roleblocker exists weigh in on said lynch plan?

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #29) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Cool. Good luck, town.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

Oh wait, xvart unvoted.

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Pittbunny »

Talking when dead makes panda bear sad... :(

Pittbunny
Pittbunny
Goon
Pittbunny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Pittbunny »

I need to stop doing stupid things. Ever.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”