Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #104 (isolation #0) » Wed May 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Hi guys. Replacing Panzer. I know Harry Potter pretty ridiculously well, even though it's been a while since I've looked real closely at any of it. So this should be fun. I'll read up later. About to be on the phone...
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #136 (isolation #1) » Thu May 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, here we go.

I don't like jmj's first post. Day 1 has started and all he talks about is the theme. Adds nothing to the game. Not even a random vote or confirm or anything. Kind of like Reap's "lmao" post a little later. Then Reap goes on about useless stuff in his next post. If his next few posts don't have real substance, I'll probably vote him in this post with jmj as a close second suspect.

------------------

Nobody Special, you say MMM has knowledge nobody else does in the post where you vote him. What knowledge is that? You random voted IH earlier. Was your MMM vote a serious vote?

------------------

mb, being a newer player (judging by join date), I can see his vote as a scum wagon hop.

---------------

MMM trolling is kind of funny with the "JK Rowling can't write" comment.

---------------

Oh, I see what Nobody Special was looking at. I don't agree with it, but I can see where he is coming from. Not scummy on his part at all.

--------------

Post 59 by MPR is useless fluff. Seems to be a common theme in this game.

-------------

jmj promises us content near the bottom of Page 3 and checking his ISO, he never delivers. In fact, his only post after that announces V/LA.

---------------
Farside wrote:kmd: you better post something of value this game.
Awfully demanding there.

--------------

MMM, what did you learn from your "Gambit"?

---------------

Reap's long post looks like a lame attempt at "content".

--------------
Nobody wrote:I wanted a reaction, I got it. I'm happy.

Also,

unvote

Also also,

Am I still honestly coming off as scummy? Damn, I so need to work on that.
-What reaction did you get?
-Why are you happy with the reaction?
-Why unvote?
-Why so worried about looking scummy?

------------------
Confirmed town

Panzer

Townish

Sudo
MMM
Farside
Esp
Sera

*Shrug*

UK
rajklgmjk'ladfg,a;d
Nobody
Fake
IH
fuzzy

Scummy

jmj
Reap
mb
MPR

Vote ReaperCharlie
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #147 (isolation #2) » Fri May 28, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

mb, I don't care if it's L-5, L-1, L-80, or the hammer. It's the nature of your vote. A lazy bandwagon vote from what I assume to be a newer player.

-----------

MPR, no, you're scummy because the most useful thing you've added to this game was a (bad) joke.

-----------

Reap, that is a massive
erection
misrep of what I said. I said that you weren't adding anything to the game at first, then once you attempted to appear to be posting content, it was pretty much lame one-liners, non-opinions, or stating the obvious. Not really content. Just trying to look good.

I don't consider it content because there isn't much actual substance to it.

rajkdjldsgjl is what he is because that's what I feel like calling him. He will be rajkdjsgklasd for the entire time that I am alive in this game. Because it's more fun to type rajkldsgmjakl than to actually do it right.

And seriously? I lay a vote on you and you laugh it off and OMGUS me? Seriously?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #157 (isolation #3) » Sat May 29, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Let's see. Reap is still posting uselessness I see. He's back from V/LA tomorrow, so we'll see if that changes.

--------------

rajkdfjgafklgkma, not sure wagoning someone just to force a claim for the sake of it is a good idea. If MMM has something he should be claiming, that's better left to his judgement.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #174 (isolation #4) » Mon May 31, 2010 5:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I agree with Sudo. Ooba had better have something good.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #221 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:18 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

MacavityLock wrote:This here is a Miller claim. What up!
Seriously?

:?
MacavityLock wrote:Thus far, the following people are scummy:
Reaper - Only content is in his iso 12, and a lot of it is IIOA. I hate isos 14 and 16, as we're well past RVs.
Esp - I see a little more townie-hunting than scum-hunting.
MPR - No content
fuzzy - Up until iso 8, there was no interest in playing mafia.

I feel like a
Vote: Reaper
Looks more like an activity check than a scumlist with the exception of Esp, which you list a point I'm not seeing here.
Sudo wrote:It's a team game, at it's heart. There's no need for me to pile onto RC, so long as it is getting done. And if my intention was truly to completely ignore him, then at least we can agree I'm making a poor job of it.
Huh?

The scumminess meter is......

going off the........

charts.
Raj I mashed buttons but it stretched the page so I fixed it on preview wrote:unvote
i guess i have to since MMM is gone. i need to think over my next vote.
So...um...MMM was scum but his replacement isn't or...um...yeah.
Ooba wrote: 136 - Kmd's reads - he's placed MMM,Espeonage in the town list. Can you list your reasons as to why you did so?
MMM's so called "Gambit" was clearly something that he used to attempt to get reactions. Scum have no need to get reactions, so faking it is hard to do. His attempts don't look fake, so I list him as town.

Espeon's posts just look town to me.
Farside wrote:I could kiss you right now ooba. I actually have kmd on my scum list which is what I'm not voting for RC right now. I didnt' like his post it's just so blah for him and doesnt' give the details and forthought I expect from him. It's the main reason I'm sticking with voting Sudo right now over RC.
I thought you knew me better than this. My reads tend to mostly come from either gut or an unorthodox tell that often gets discounted as "weak" even though my tells tend to be very accurate. I have one of those tells on MMM and a gut read on Espeon.

--------------------

Thought I could finish reading up, but in a hurry now. Leaving the house in 15 minutes, so if I attempt to finish this, I'll end up posting crap that makes no sense. So I'll wait til I get back.

Note to self: You left off just before Reap's big post.
Note back: Thanks.
Note: No problem.
Note: =)
Note: So what's up?
Note: Not much. Just gotta show my brother how to get to a place that is right in the town where everything else we do is and it's a half an hour away.
Note: That sucks.
Note: Yeah, and I already showed him how to get there once.
Note: Dam. Well shouldn't you get going?
Note: Yeah probably.
Note: k, ttyl.
Note: Yup.
Note has logged off

Note: *Sigh*
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #222 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Well. I've got some time online in town apparently. Let's see if the site wants to not lag long enough for me to finish this post.

----------------

On Reap's posts:
-If you are town, I agree that a scum or two is likely on your wagon.
-Your point on UK mod-voting is null. She does it in every game she plays.
-About RVS, I STRONGLY dislike a stage where everyone is doing nothing but joking and basically ignoring anything serious in the game.
--------HOWEVER, it is a game and should be fun, so jokes throughout the entire game are perfectly fine as long as it doesn't distract from the game.
-
Reap wrote:which is why I didn't complain about a lack of content in my only notable post thus far, i was just trying to get MYSELF out of RVS and begin to scumhunt a bit before my weekend vaca... looks like that backfired on me once I did the omgus (literally) vote. but then, people will always misread.
This..actually.. looks genuine. As long as you continue to contribute, I can believe this.
-
Reap wrote:also, this post has good points about MMM, NS, and mb, but overall I'd say this post bears a striking similarity to my own 121, which kmd disparages in his post. yes, my post WAS an attempt at content. whether it was 'lame' or not is a matter of opinion.
No. The other one basically looked like content for the sake of content to appear townier. I like these posts better.
-See, the bottom of 190 is exactly what I was talking about. I had actual points on you with some jokes mixed in. You choose to respond to the jokes rather than the points.

-----------------

So, overall on Reap, as much as I hate this, my read is...

*Shrug*.

I still feel like some of my points apply, but he kind of seems more like a jokey player than doing anything that makes more sense as scum than town. I also feel uneasy about the way people jumped right on to the wagon.

I think I'm going to have to
Unvote
(Retracted, see below) and admit I may have been wrong.

---------------

Farside, are you really suggesting that UK replaced out
strategically
? Because I don't see that at all.

---------------
Reap wrote:So far, the only 'scumtell' that you seem to be concentrating on is lack of content. This strikes me as odd, because it doesn't seem that you've made a sincere effort to hunt any scum, you just want to crucify people for not posting much. Which in my experience is exactly what scum do, to throw suspicion elsewhere and make themselves look better in the public eye.
Gah!

Isn't this EXACTLY what you are doing?

I'm retracting that unvote.

Crap. Guys, we have a problem. Reap and Mac are both pretty scummy, but I don't think they are scum together because their spat looks genuine.
So either:
A.) I'm misreading one of them
B.) I'm misreading both and it's town vs town
C.) We have two scum groups or an SK.

I think I'm ok with a lynch of either of the two. If it's a misread, I think I lean Mac as a lynch because Reap has me tearing my hair out trying to determine his alignment.

Ok, yeah.

Unvote, Vote MacavityLock

------------------
Fake wrote:@MLock: if you were indeed miller, why would you mention your claim more than once? Even asking people to comment on it?
Because he's scum playing the ol' miller Gambit.

-------------------
Esp wrote:Why would you claim miller straight off and not wait to see if you even get investigated. In all honesty the main incentives I can see for that is that you are non godfather scum trying to get yourself cleared if you get investigated or a third party role that doesn't want the scum to kill you because you can easily be set up.
If he's honestly a miller, the idea is that by claiming Day 1, he isn't wasting a cop's investigation or bringing up a distraction later. It's still debatable whether or not that is the best strategy, but it has become common.

--------------

Crap, gotta go.

Note to self: Read 209 next.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #225 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Nobody Special wrote:
FakeGod wrote:@MLock: if you were indeed miller, why would you mention your claim more than once? Even asking people to comment on it?
Obvious scum is obvious.
No, FakeGod is on the right track here. Yeah, if Mac is a miller, claiming so is fine. But Mac seems to be going out of his way to shove it down our throats that he is a miller.

Not scummy at all on Fake's part. I think he is a newer player trying to grasp the game and actually makes a good point here.
Mac wrote:Which one, me or FG?
Heh, the old "who, me?" paranoid scum reaction. Love it.
Reap wrote:.... Never have I seen anyone (town or otherwise) eager to be vigged to 'save a lynch'.
Huh? He doesn't seem very "eager" to be vidged to me. Just seems to be pointing out that it's a smarter play than to lynch him. Which is wrong by the way. If it was a policy "CLAIMED MILLERS MUST DIE ARGHHH" kind of thing, I'd agree. But any smart town lynches who they believe to be scum most of the time.

Oh shit, never mind, I see where you read eagerness. Must have skimmed over the "shoot me in the face" comment.
Mac wrote:Find other games with millers please
Why?
Ooba wrote:I wager that at least 2 out of {RC, Kmd, Sudo, Esp, MMM} are scum.
Reap and Sudo would be my best guesses out of that list.
Mac wrote:Some facts:
I posted to the thread within 10 minutes on Sens replacing me in.
As a replacement, were I scum, I would not have had any opportunity to confer with scum buddies.
I have never gambitted Day 1 as scum (and can provide previous games at request).
And any of this matters why? Maybe you had this idea before that "next time I'm scum, I'm gonna try this", got a scum PM, and tried it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #235 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mac, if there is no vig in this game, what do you think would be the correct play for town regarding you? No one else answer this please.

As for the meta defense, I don't like it. Meta is fine when it is someone using it to make a point about someone else, but self-meta can be thrown right out because the second you are aware of it, it becomes useless. Because like you said, you could easily be playing against it intentionally.

---------------

Wait. Sera, what is the contradiction. First post says pretty much that he doesn't like useless posts and calls out the players who he thinks are doing exactly that. Second post basically talks about the first. How does that contradict?

---------------

Farside, how is Reap/Mac town vs town? I don't see either of them as obvtown at all.

Also, lol at you seeing me as scummy like always. I kinda like that tradition.

---------------

Don't like Sera's reaction to Ooba.

---------------

Sudo, in that post you say you aren't voting on the wagon because other people are already doing it which:
-makes no sense because if you find him scummy, you should want him lynched and not voting him brings him no closer to a lynch and adds a little less pressure
-It also allows you to separate yourself from the lynch, especially once I do a VCA TM
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #240 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mac, why are you encouraging us to play based on your claim rather than your play?

--------------

jmj, if you've honestly started your reread, you should post thoughts on what you have read so far.

--------------

Farside, what about rajldsgkjafidusghhbfgfadnhugadfgidfnmgmnhfadhmugifadmogofaudghadfuigadfhmugmdfhuigdfuioghghdfuioagaoghpdfuighfudgioafghpghpadfuio do you find scummy?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #241 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Also, Farside, couldn't help but notice you forgot to answer how you see Mac/Reap as being a town on town debate.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #243 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

farside22 wrote: kmd: what do you find about raj that says town? :?
Nothing stands out.

Was just curious if you had a case or not.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #247 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mod, can we get a vote count please?[/b[

---------------

Reap, I really don't think FakeGod is scum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #251 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Reap, I really don't think FakeGod is scum.
Why not?
I mentioned this in post 225. I like the points he is making and he comes off as a newbtownie who is beginning to grasp the game. He's asking questions where he needs to and is skeptical at the right times. Nothing reads as scummy in his posts. A little more activity and input might be nice from him, but I don't have any serious issues with Fake.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #260 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

jmj, how about opinions on other players? Just post something of value. If you go away for the first 11 pages of a game, it's usually not a good idea to just say "Hi, I read the game. Ask me questions."

------------------

Reap, that's not a fair representation of FakeGod's play. 3 of his 13 posts can be represented the way you want to represent his entire game. 2 are fluff and 1 is a jokevote. He has added something to the game in 7 posts (8 if you count the joke vote). That's more than half of his posts which is more than can be said about Jmj, fuzzylightning, and MPR and about the same as Espeonage and Sera. I feel like IH should be included too with a total of 4 posts including none in over a week. rajkdsfjdklsa hasn't given us much either now that I look at him in ISO.

Reap, why do I get the feeling you are just picking on the newbie by going after FakeGod?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #267 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Reap, what is wrong with defending my biggest town read?

If you honestly ISO'd him, you'd see that he's making real points and asking real questions.

You are twisting "learning the game" to mean "not trying to play". That's not cool.

Yes, I'd vote any one of the lurkers you name before I'd vote Fake. Why am I not voting them? Mac is scummier.

Also, lies. I'm not voting you. I'd be almost as willing to vote you as Mac though. Reasons can be found throughout my post history.
Reap wrote:Or are you just scum picking on other people's reasons for voting other people, and hoping you're not getting called out for your own vote, which is passé now anyway?
This makes no sense. If I don't like someone's reasoning, I'm gonna jump on it.

-----------------

See, FakeGod basically sums it up, Reap. If you want to vote him, tell us why he is the worst offender of what it is that makes him scum. If not contributing is the point you are voting based on, yet you admit there are worse offenders, your vote is basically bullshit.

CALLING IT NOW. IF REAP IS SCUM, ONE OF fuzzy/jmj/mpr/rajjkfdaa IS SCUM TOO.

--------------

Farside, k.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #268 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

FakeGod wrote:Anyone know the latest vote count?
Last vote count came before I replaced in. Page 5 I think?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #271 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

A lot of newbies are easier to read than experienced players. FakeGod is one of those players. There is nothing fake (pun intended) about his posts. They are all so genuine and innocent. There is nothing scummy about him.

No, I'm not a newbie lover. Or hater. Everyone has the same odds of being scum as everyone else. Experience has nothing to do with that.

If Mac is scummy, why does the fact that he claimed miller excuse his play?
Reap wrote:And I didn't say FG was the worst offender:
EXACTLY. And yet you are voting him. And the point you have against him is one that there are worse offenders for.

---------------

The "connection" is that you call them worse offenders of what you are voting someone else for.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #272 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Unvote, Vote Reap

Was leaning Mac for a little while, but I just can't see these posts coming from town.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #276 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:16 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mac, it's more that your entire play is about "HEY GUYS, I'M A MILLER, VIG ME". You should probably post actual game content not related to your claim once in a while. Then there's that activity check you tried to pass off as a scum list. And the "who, me?" thing I brought up earlier. And I think you misrepped Espeonage when you said he was "clearing townies left and right". Looking at his posts, he has exactly two times where he names a town read, and neither of them seems to be "clearing" those players.

----------------

Farside, do you think you are playing to your town meta?

--------------

I should prolly update my list by the way.

Town:
Kmd
MMM
FakeGod
Espeonage

Town, but not as town as above town:
ooba
Nobody Special
farside

*Shrug*:
jmj
IH
MPR
Fuzzy
Sera

Scum, but not as scum as below scum:
Sudo
rajkdjsafhadjkls

Scum:
Reap
Mac
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #281 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:So... in essence, you're chainsaw defending FakeGod? Noted.
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing. :roll:
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #284 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Rajkdjsfhdjsakg, isn't that scummier on Reap's part than Sudo's? How can you blame Sudo for Reap following him?

-------------

I wouldn't be against Reap claiming. Not that we've had a vote count any time recently, but I don't think he's real close to a lynch. However, his wagon clearly has the most momentum and I think it's nearly a forgone conclusion that he ends up being pushed to a claim today, so may as well get it out of the way now so we can either TURBOLYNCH or find someone better to lynch.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #289 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

farside22 wrote:@Kmd: I would say till my computer (internet) issue's occured I was living up to my town meta.
Were you trying to play that way?
farside22 wrote:@ all posting 10 to 1 Sens has flaked.
I had him on AIM the other night asking for a vote count and he said he'd have one up the next day. He also said we could bug Cow for one, so maybe that would be the way to go.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #292 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Sweet, thanks Cow.

-------------

Reap, my reasoning is scattered all over my ISO.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #294 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok.

-Started out posting non-content
-When called on non-content, you posted the "lame attempt" post just to appear to be posting content.
-misrepped my callout of the above
-laughed off my case and joke voted well after everyone was done with the RVS
-When I made real points, but also included jokes, you chose to respond to the jokes and ignore the points
-I forget who it was, but you called someone out for using only the scumtell of lack of activity when at the time, you were doing the exact same thing
-Then there's the whole FakeGod thing where you call him on lurking and vote him while admitting there are worse offenders of the exact same thing.
-When I point out the above point, you say call it a chainsaw defense of FakeGod
-The glasses on your avatar diasappear too quickly
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #296 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:03 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ReaperCharlie wrote: lmao
ReaperCharlie wrote: Aye, that I am, lassie! :wink:

QFT. I totally wanna go back and re-read them! Can't wait for the first half of Hallows this winter! Who's flying out to my house to watch it with me?

We should make a rule that you have to dim the lights and play HP music in the background when you read this topic, and read everything out loud in the accent of your character.
ReaperCharlie wrote:MMM already with five votes, and we're only just past Page 1... hmmmmm, looks like
somebody
must have pissed off the fanboiz ^_^
ReaperCharlie wrote:I sincerely hope this level of activity can be sustained throughout the entire game, I love games where people are actually active!

Expelliarmus: MMM
for posting that ridiculous article.
ReaperCharlie wrote: Fixed. :cry:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Oh, the irony.
ReaperCharlie wrote:Happy birthday, rajwfelkflkj!
ReaperCharlie wrote: Aw, you ruined it. Now I actually know what it stands for and can't just keymash in ignorant bliss every time I try to say his name.

A hex upon you.
(I cut quotes in your posts for readability)

RVS- Random voting stage. Random/Joke votes to begin the game. Helps the game progress.

Which of these quotes are RVS and which are just pointless?

---------------------

Oh, right. My bad. You made that post before I got to the game. But still, I'm pretty sure non-content had been brought up as an issue. I think Farside had brought it up.

--------------------

By real points, I mean the points that were in the post with the Anchorman reference. And yes, that's where you responded to the jokes and not the points.

-------------------

121, I read every word of. That was the "lame attempt" post, right? It basically used a lot of words to say a whole lot of nothing.

-------------------

It doesn't matter who it was. It doesn't make the point any less true. Respond to it.

-------------------

So why not change the vote when you realized that, oh I dunno, HALF THE GAME was doing exactly what you were voting him for? It took until Sudo's vote for you to switch.

-------------------

I know what a chainsaw defense is, but I'm pretty sure FakeGod and I would have to both be scum for it to be a chainsaw defense. I know I'm not and I'm pretty sure he isn't.

And again, wouldn't it be a good idea to reevaluate your own stance when YOU EVEN ADMIT there are worse offenders? You acknowledge that I am right and yet continue to attack me for it.

--------------------
Reap wrote:huh? what glasses? 0_o
:roll:
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #325 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:@ kmd: here is the post you are saying I didn't answer?
Kmd4390 wrote:Reap, that is a massive
erection
misrep of what I said. I said that you weren't adding anything to the game at first, then once you attempted to appear to be posting content, it was pretty much lame one-liners, non-opinions, or stating the obvious. Not really content. Just trying to look good.

rajkdjldsgjl is what he is because that's what I feel like calling him. He will be rajkdjsgklasd for the entire time that I am alive in this game. Because it's more fun to type rajkldsgmjakl than to actually do it right.

And seriously? I lay a vote on you and you laugh it off and OMGUS me? Seriously?
What real questions are in there for me? Yes, I seriously laughed your vote off and OMGUSd you. Anything else?
You missed the entire first paragraph.
FakeGod wrote:Read through and looked up "chainsaw defense" in the wiki......
That's some weird stuff, but doesn't it only work once either me or kmd flips scum? meh.
Basically. If one of us were to flip scum and then he went back and called it that, maybe there would be some validity to it. On Day 1 though, no.

You and I already know we aren't scum together though.
jmj3000 wrote:Ok, besides fakegod's wanting my thoughts on the miller clam ML made and kmd wanting my opinions on everyone, are there any other questions for me?
Yeah.

When do you plan to start playing the game?

-----------------

Farside, on my initial read, yeah I noticed a lot of non-content. The thing that really stood out about Reap was that he was basically posting no content and then began to post it for the sake of having content. It was a really poor post and didn't add much of anything. I read it now as scum who didn't want to be called out. (Originally, I saw it as a response to a call out but Reap pointed out that he wasn't called out until after that post which is correct).

I didn't really have much to say about your arguement with Sudo.

Yeah, I've been wrong before. We all have.

Why single out Reap in that post? Hmm. I dunno. Let me think long and hard about this one. Wait, I think I got it. Pretty sure it's cuz in that post, I was responding to Reap. Yeah, that might be it.
Farside wrote:hypocrite much? all this gut play and lack of real reason for your suspects and you want to question my gut feel on a player?
You're funny.

I was just asking if there was more or not. You could have just said "no" and I'd be like "ok".

--------------

Farside (still same post), just because you are on my town read list doesn't mean I see you as confirmed or anything. I asked that because intentionally trying to play to a town meta is usually something scum do, so I was curious how you'd answer. I still wanna say town on you.
Farside wrote:post 294 this is better and at least more in depth reasoning.
Reap wrote:did there is ISO myself and restate everything I'd already said.

-------------

Why is it that I see people saying that they think Mac is scum yet I can't get any support for a lynch of him?

-------------

Reap, who I'd prefer to lynch (unless I like their claim) is:
Reap
Mac
a lurker

I've already given my cases on you and Mac. I'd lynch a lurker because whether you are scum or not, I agree that there's probably at least one scum sitting around with their thumb up their ass.

-----------------

jmj, if you aren't sure on Reap's alignment, why are you so sure that two scum are on the wagon? Do you think he could be being bussed? If so, why?

----------------

Mac, the mentality behind post 315 seems to imply that the only people that help the game are those who are cleared by cops. Obviously, this is untrue.

---------------

Not sure I like Reap's "trust me" and "consequences" softclaim. Reap, deadline is close enough and you have enough of the votes that if you have something to claim, you should probably do so now.
Reap wrote:I'm the next one in the song. And I'm usually naked.
Oh shit. If this is true, fullclaim now. I usually don't like nameclaims alone, but this one is pretty...hard to imagine being a non-town role or fakeclaim unless you expect to be lynched and are trying to draw out the real Dumbledore.

--------------------

Jmj, Snape was extremely loyal to Dumbledore. However, he was a "Death Eater", but only as a spy. Makes sense as a miller. Flavor alone doesn't convince me most of the time though.

-------------------

Not unvoting without a fullclaim.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #326 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:01 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Crap, I screwed up the tags.

Fixed version:
ReaperCharlie wrote:@ kmd: here is the post you are saying I didn't answer?
Kmd4390 wrote:Reap, that is a massive
erection

What real questions are in there for me? Yes, I seriously laughed your vote off and OMGUSd you. Anything else?
You missed the entire first paragraph.
FakeGod wrote:Read through and looked up "chainsaw defense" in the wiki......
That's some weird stuff, but doesn't it only work once either me or kmd flips scum? meh.
Basically. If one of us were to flip scum and then he went back and called it that, maybe there would be some validity to it. On Day 1 though, no.

You and I already know we aren't scum together though.
jmj3000 wrote:Ok, besides fakegod's wanting my thoughts on the miller clam ML made and kmd wanting my opinions on everyone, are there any other questions for me?
Yeah.

When do you plan to start playing the game?

-----------------

Farside, on my initial read, yeah I noticed a lot of non-content. The thing that really stood out about Reap was that he was basically posting no content and then began to post it for the sake of having content. It was a really poor post and didn't add much of anything. I read it now as scum who didn't want to be called out. (Originally, I saw it as a response to a call out but Reap pointed out that he wasn't called out until after that post which is correct).

I didn't really have much to say about your arguement with Sudo.

Yeah, I've been wrong before. We all have.

Why single out Reap in that post? Hmm. I dunno. Let me think long and hard about this one. Wait, I think I got it. Pretty sure it's cuz in that post, I was responding to Reap. Yeah, that might be it.
Farside wrote:hypocrite much? all this gut play and lack of real reason for your suspects and you want to question my gut feel on a player?
You're funny.

I was just asking if there was more or not. You could have just said "no" and I'd be like "ok".

--------------

Farside (still same post), just because you are on my town read list doesn't mean I see you as confirmed or anything. I asked that because intentionally trying to play to a town meta is usually something scum do, so I was curious how you'd answer. I still wanna say town on you.
Farside wrote:post 294 this is better and at least more in depth reasoning.
Huh?

All I did there is ISO myself and restate everything I'd already said.

-------------

Why is it that I see people saying that they think Mac is scum yet I can't get any support for a lynch of him?

-------------

Reap, who I'd prefer to lynch (unless I like their claim) is:
Reap
Mac
a lurker

I've already given my cases on you and Mac. I'd lynch a lurker because whether you are scum or not, I agree that there's probably at least one scum sitting around with their thumb up their ass.

-----------------

jmj, if you aren't sure on Reap's alignment, why are you so sure that two scum are on the wagon? Do you think he could be being bussed? If so, why?

----------------

Mac, the mentality behind post 315 seems to imply that the only people that help the game are those who are cleared by cops. Obviously, this is untrue.

---------------

Not sure I like Reap's "trust me" and "consequences" softclaim. Reap, deadline is close enough and you have enough of the votes that if you have something to claim, you should probably do so now.
Reap wrote:I'm the next one in the song. And I'm usually naked.
Oh shit. If this is true, fullclaim now. I usually don't like nameclaims alone, but this one is pretty...hard to imagine being a non-town role or fakeclaim unless you expect to be lynched and are trying to draw out the real Dumbledore.

--------------------

Jmj, Snape was extremely loyal to Dumbledore. However, he was a "Death Eater", but only as a spy. Makes sense as a miller. Flavor alone doesn't convince me most of the time though.

-------------------

Not unvoting without a fullclaim.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #327 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

MehPlusRawr wrote:Snape was good, everyone thought he was bad. Snape as miller works.
Hi!

Anything else to add?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #328 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

MPR, you have added nothing to this game at all.

ISO 0: Joke vote on jmj
ISO 1: Joke OMGUS on MMM
2:Response to a joke
3:Continues same joke as ISO 2

4:Response to points against you.

5:Letting Mod know that MMM is banned

6:Sorry for being inactive

7:Flavor reason to believe Mac's claim

CONTENT-O-METER

Blue=RVS. Total-4 of 7 posts. 57%

Orange=Poor, but contentish posts. 2 of 7 posts. 29%

Purple=Speaking to Mod. 1 of 7 posts. 14%

Red=Lame catching up posts. 1 of 7 posts. 14%

Calculating...
RVS=content value...mid-low.
Poor content...content value...mid-low
Speaking to Mod...content value...low
Catching up...content value...low
Calculating...
Overall content level....low to mid-low...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #377 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ooba wrote: One question for FG and Kmd: Are you AC and AC?
What is AC? Alignment confirmed? If that's what you mean, then no.
ReaperCharlie wrote:Yeah well Fudge and Scrimgeour are also "good", but were they (or Dolores Umbridge)
actually
good?

As much as this doesn't really matter, the Harry Potter fan in me has to respond. The entire ministry has good intent, but are pretty much downright retarded. They are definitely anti-death eater, but care so much about their image that they take control over the Daily Prophet to basically say "what death eaters? lol".

-------------------

About the claims, flavor wise, Reap has one of the biggest protagonists in the series, which I can't possibly see him fakeclaiming unless he's scum trying to draw out a real Dumbledore, who makes the most sense as a town power role. Unless I see a counterclaim or Dumbledore flip, I believe that Reap is Dumbledore. He also claims JOAT, which is very hard to fake. Reap, have you seen a JOAT in a game before?

On Sudo's, he has a bit of an antagonist from Harry's point of view. Especially once You-Know-Who takes control of them. I also don't like that he was afraid to nameclaim at first. The Jailkeeper claim makes sense for dementors. If he's scum, I expect that he's a scum Jailkeeper. I doubt he will go on to win with his claim. If he's scum, we'll find out later.

I'd rather not lynch either of Reap or Sudo today. If it comes down to one or the other, I'd choose Sudo.

----------------

Unvote
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #409 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Guys, why are we assuming that Sudo's post was a paraphrase from a role pm that he just looked at and not just a statement of "I'm town"? Those last few votes make me uneasy.

Vote MPR
. This is a better lynch. I made a post before the move that should give an idea why.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #415 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Kmd, any reason you are trying to derail the Sudo lynch at L-1 when there's clearly not enough time to divert enough votes?
Not so sure he's scum and he claimed a power role.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #446 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:13 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, first of all, Ooba was a "death traitor", not a traitor. Anyone know what that means? IF Ooba actually knew he was scum, I want some people to reread him and tell me if they see a connection to Espeonage. Ooba seemed to attack him pretty hard, but not once did he vote him. I can see it as distancing, but it would also explain Ooba dying.

I also would like to see MPR hang.

Reap, what did you do last night?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #464 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Actually, Dramonic has a point as much as I hate flavor arguements. I have a theory that would explain Ooba's death and probably confirm that Reap is telling the truth and was targeted by scum for a kill. Going into it would be anti-town though. Basically, I have a guess flavorwise and rolewise at who killed Ooba.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #466 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Fake, I was thinking Lupin. Which I didn't really want to say because now I'm all but telling scum that I'm not Lupin. I could see him as a protown vig. Either way, the kill was probably vig or SK, meaning Reap claiming to have been "weakened" could have been the scum's kill attempt, meaning Reap is more than likely non-mafia.

With Ooba flipping "Death Eater" specifically, there's no way Dumbledore is scum anyway.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #467 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:50 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Also thinking about Espeon's Patronus claim. If it's a true claim, he's not a Death Eater either. Could be a lyncher with Sudo as a target, but I'd expect him to have been removed from the game if that were the case. Chances are Espeon saw a dementor claim and thought of the idea to fakeclaim patronus.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #469 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

To do what?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #472 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ooba is dead, so it doesn't matter. The only important thing is that he was likely killed by someone other than scum. Probably SK because what vig in their right mind would have killed Ooba?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #476 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:27 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Espeopnage
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #481 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Reap, no one else is a patronus. That's the point. He claimed it because it was so unlikely to be a real role.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #503 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

If Espeonage is scum, so is Furcolow. If Espeonage and Furcolow are BOTH scum, MPR is town.

----------------

Espeonage's claim: I don't think Harry's patronus had a name. Although Prongs was his father's nickname, and in the third book/movie, Harry sees himself casting the patronus spell and thinks it's his father. I definitely can't find anything on google that might suggest the patronus being named Prongs though.

----------------

Reap, your response to Dramonic is incredibly anti-town. If you think someone may be a doc, never say so in thread. Now, if he is scum, you gave him an out to say "OMG HOWD U KNOW IM THE DOC"?

----------------

I retract my above statement about Furcolow being scum with Espeonage.

--------------

Gah! Furcolow, stop being hard to read.

---------------

Ok. So I still like my Espeonage vote. I don't think Dramonic is scum. MPR still might be. Furcolow....
God
Mod
only knows.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #505 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Rajdjghadfjklgadfhgjklhadfggadfjks, the Espeon vote isn't just on the claim. It's more from a read of Ooba's posts.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #507 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:55 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Nobody Special wrote:
FakeGod wrote:@NS: Come on man, show more conviction! Where's your vote?
I'm being lazy and waiting for a votecount. I don't want to unintentionally hammer.
I think Dramonic is at L-5 and he's the leading wagon.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #512 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Fake, yeah, that's basically it. I've never seen the Patronus named before. And the only place I've seen "Prongs" is James' nickname. But yeah, regardless of all that, a read of Ooba's posts makes it clear to me that Espeon is scum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #514 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Hmm. The tinfoil theory would back my Espeon-Furcolow connection that I dismissed and then got confused about again and went "ah, fuck it" because Furcolow is too hard to read. Also, I know I'm not scum and I don't think Reap is, so that leaves Espeon and Furcolow depending on how strongly you believe in the theory.

I like your list.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #519 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'm starting to wonder if Furcolow would be a better lynch than Espeon.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #523 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Espeonage wrote:Ok here is what I propose. We try to lynch me today while we can still afford a mislynch in the case I misunderstood what can't be killed by normal means means. The it should count as no lynch. I am then confirmed in my role and we can move on to lynching scum.
Esp wrote:
Ok here is what I propose. We try to lynch me today
Esp wrote:
We try to lynch me today
Esp wrote:
lynch me today
You heard the man.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #524 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Furcolow wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:I'm starting to wonder if Furcolow would be a better lynch than Espeon.
I'm starting to wonder if Kmd would be a better lynch than Dramonic
Dude, your OMGUS is showing. And in public no less.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #527 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Furcolow wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:I'm starting to wonder if Furcolow would be a better lynch than Espeon.
I'm starting to wonder if Kmd would be a better lynch than Dramonic
Dude, your OMGUS is showing. And in public no less.
some omgus are town
Why do you think I'm voting Esp over you?

I'm still wavering back and forth on your alignment. If OMGUS was a 100% foolproof scumtell, I'd be voting you.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #540 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Jester speculation (Peeves? lol) is bad.

If he's a jester, lynch him anyway. If lynching him ends the game in a jester win and everyone else loses, the game was poorly designed, especially in a Large. I can't see Sens doing that.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #563 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Espeon, enough with the "might be" thing. If have things in your role PM that you aren't sure of, ask the Mod.

------------

Mac, you are misrepping Fake. He thought he saw a contradiction and felt it was cleared up, so he switched back to Dramonic.

-----------

I still don't see why people think Dramonic is more likely to be scum than Espeonage.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #565 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:43 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

-Espeonage: Because of Ooba's posts.
-MPR:
CONTENT-O-METER
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #639 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Espeonage wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dramonic

This game is going to get very fun very quickly.
^This just may have been the scummiest post all game.
Nobody Special wrote:"You" as in You=town. Separating the groups. Scum admission if I ever saw one. Mark my words.
Um. Massive stretch here.
Furcolow wrote:why the hell is dramonic alive
he is going to flip red mark my words
Furcolow wrote: even if i am near lynch i am going to prove myself pro-town, so i am completely not worried about this at all :)
If you have role-related info on Dramonic, you should probably share that with the rest of the class. I don't get a scum vibe off of him at all.
Farside wrote:What dod you see here?
I'm trying to remember back that far, but I think this was when Nobody Special said that MMM had extra knowledge. I think he meant MMM calling this a bastard game, which would imply that his role was bastardly.
Farside wrote:Couldn't you say that what you said earlier about RC could fit under Raj? In regards to non content and lame attempt at posting? So I'm thinking this is really hypocritical
I dunno. Rajjkhfdjksghafjkgadfhngjkls hasn't really stood out to me one way or the other this game. I should probably get around to doing an ISO read of him or something.
Farside wrote:KMD: Ooba flipped death eather mafia traitor. I don't believe just because the words death eater (which was a group in the book) changes much with a traitor role. :'/
Yeah, the words were switched around a little. Sens fixed it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #642 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

I think he meant alignment confirmed. Probably thought FakeGod and I were masons.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #680 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

MacavityLock wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:I think he meant alignment confirmed. Probably thought FakeGod and I were masons.
BS. If he meant that, there's no way he would have repeated the AC acronym. Sorry scum, you going down.
*Shrug*

It's kind of Ooba's style if he thinks someone is an obvpowerrole to make them say it themselves.

Not sure exactly what he was doing, but I know I'm not a Carrow. I could nameclaim if you'd like, but I don't really see the purpose.
FakeGod wrote:This AC AC talk is amusing, but I thought traitors don't know who the mafia are? Plus even if he did,
Traitors know who is scum. Scum doesn't know the traitor.
FakeGod wrote: That's how I see it, but Dram has more votes.

Split-vote town isn't a winning town.
This is true, but Espeon is scummy and Dramonic isn't.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #681 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:47 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Forgot to mention my V/LA. No access starting tomorrow and going til Thursday.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #703 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:46 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

FakeGod wrote: Um, in Harry Potter, names are easily tied to certain roles/alignments. This would be pretty dangerous I think.
Dangerous for who?

Officially V/LA (no access) for the next 3 days
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #778 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Guys, guess who is back.

Way too tired to get a decent post up. And getting up early tomorrow. I'll try posting tomorrow night.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #794 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:27 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Let's see. Espeonage is still scummy. Furc calling the wagon scummy THEN offering to hop on it sounds like a prime candidate for an Esp-buddy.

------------

Furc claiming to be Ron, then having something similar in his role to Esp (huh?), then just saying Esp sounds honest is extremely off.

-----------

I'm tempted to vote Reap just for his comments about Spy's avatar. Not cool. Spy wouldn't be Spy if he ever changed his avatar. (/pre-in for star control?)

------------
Furc wrote:you all can act like we can't get a vote on a player being replaced, but we honestly could if we had combined effort from the town.
I'd agree with you if I thought Farside was scummy.

MPR's V/LA probably means he'll be posting about as much as normal anyway...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #906 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Dramonic's flip is kind of amusing.

I need to do a VCA TM.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #979 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Andrius, I don't like the softclaim. Put up or shut up.

FakeGod, not sure if I believe Furc's name claim or not. Don't really care yet.

VCA TM coming shortly.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #980 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, there's no Vote Count in the lynch scene, so I added in everything between the last vote count on Day 1 and the lynch. I'll do the same for Day 2 if needed. I'll also change the names of those replaced to those currently playing to make things easier on myself. Also, I thought there was a rule that said we couldn't use green, but looking back at the rules, I don't see it, so I'll be using it.
Mod
, if that's the case, feel free to edit all my green to blue or something.
Day 1 Lynch wrote:
Sudo_Nym
- 9 (manho,
Dramonic
, rajrhcpfreak,
ooba
, ReaperCharlie, FakeGod,
Espeonage
, MacavityLock, furcolow)
MPR - 2 (Kmd,
Sudo_Nym
)
ReaperCharlie - 1 (
Spy
)
furcolow - 1 (MehPlusRawr)
Nobody Special - 1 (Andrius)

Not Voting - 2 (Magna, Nobody Special)
Ok, not for a second am I gonna believe that an SK and a traitor apply towards the "scum on a mislynch" thing. There's another scum in that list. First vote doesn't count, so remove manho from the pool. Reap's claim and my read on FakeGod mean I'm looking at rajjkfdgad/Mac/Furc. There is a scum there.

Rajdskgjadkl's post where he votes Sudo includes an overexplanation of his unvote of Reap and the comment about being surprised he is making the Sudo vote. Scum found.

Mac's claim makes so much sense. I hate trusting miller claims, but this one seems legit.

Furc kind of hopped on MPR, then hammered Sudo over a no lynch. Null vote.

I usually say a scum in the "Not voting" (Magna/Nobody), but jmj was kind of inactive, so it's hard to say anything there. Nobody Special could be scum based on this, but POE is questionable when you "eliminate" a null. Let's just say one of Magna/Nobody as scum.

On to Day 2:
Day 2 Lynch wrote:
Espeonage
- 8 (kmd4390,
dramonic
, ReaperCharlie, Nobody Special, rajrhcpfreak,
SpyreX
, Andrius, furcolow)
FakeGod - 1 (MacavityLock)
Nobody Special - 1 (manho)
furcolow - 1 (rajrhcpfreak)
MehPlusRawr - 1 (
Espeonage
)

Not Voting - 3(jMagna, MehPlusRawr, FakeGod)
Ok, like I said, SK doesn't count. There's at least one other scum on the Esp lynch. We see two of the same names (rajkdgjal/Furc) as the last mislynch. Andrius and Nobody are also on this one. Yes, I'm on this one too. And Reap again. Hell, if it weren't for the claim, I'd include Reap as possible scum via the VCA TM.

Rajdsafjklgafkl is doing everything to separate himself from the lynch this time by saying that he doesn't want to do it, but voting anyway.

Furc spends a lot of time going back and forth between Dram and Esp. Seems to prefer the Dram lynch. At one point, Furc votes Esp to show us that Esp and Furc aren't scumbuddies (we now have a town flip from Esp). He does a lot more moving around before finally landing on Esp. Hmm.

Nobody's vote is a pessimistic "I give up". Why, if we have so many votes like this, was he our lynch in the first place? Not that I thought Esp was a bad lynch, but so many of the votes on him have negative attitudes. Now why could that be? Oh, wait, I think I've got it. Scum separating themselves from a mislynch.

Andrius's vote was full of awesome and I have no complaints. The Not Voting includes Magna/MPR/Fake. If one of them is scum, it's MPR.

So here's what I would like to do:
1.Lynch these players

Rajdkjslgajadfkls
Nobody Special
Furcolow

2.If we haven't won yet

lynch MPR

3.?????????

4.PROFIT

I'll start us off.

Vote rajjdksghadfjkgfgdfg
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #985 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Andrius, I'm more sure of rajdhjufrediked being scum than I am of furc. Rajrkdekjfg's placement on the wagons as well as the posts where he made his votes scream scum. Furc was the hammer both times and seems to have a bit of a wild playstyle, making it difficult to tell what his motives are. I wouldn't be against a furc lynch, but rajfhujfrjik and Nobody are better choices.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #998 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:04 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Mac, I don't like softclaims because it's either:
A) town basically saying hey scum you might wanna kill me
B) scum basically saying hey town I'm useful cuz of my role but I'm not gonna tell you what it is

Either way I don't like it.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1004 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Rajdiekrol needs more lynching.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1024 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:00 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Andrius needs to claim. Then I might be interested in a furc lynch unless some people wanna take a shiny new rajedujfrikfdwagon for a spin.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1027 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Because he's softclaimed so hard (pun intended) that he definitely needs to claim now.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1034 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Setting up lynches isn't scummy.

I agree a scum flip will help but we don't have that yet so I did the best I could.

Did you not see my post about softclaims being bad regardless of alignment? Let me put it this way. Why do we not massclain to start games? Because it tells scum who to kill. If andrius is town, he was a NK target as soon as he softclaimed. If he's scum, we want to see his claim anyway. Back to if he's town, what more danger does a fullclaim put him in than a softclaim? It makes no difference whatsoever. A claim does nothing more than provide the town with more info about andrius.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1054 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Reap is right that andrius isn't confirmed. I do, however, think he is town. I'd like furc to fullclaim so I can decide if I wanna hammer or not.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1059 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Reap, nothing else. It's just the VCA TM.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1062 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Andrius, post 980.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1064 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Andrius wrote: Still think we should lynch raj/Furc.
I endorse this product/service. Don't forget Nobody Special though.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1069 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:25 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Magna, I think you are misunderstanding me. I'm not saying just blindly lynch and disregard whatever information comes up. Its more like with the information we have, this is what id like to do.

I think you also missed my point on the claiming thing.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1082 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Furc needs to treestunp or be lynched.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1111 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, can we lynch rajdkgjafkl now?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1118 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:17 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Why would we lynch fakegod when we have rajfjruikdhjdidkldedjkifdujed and nobody special scumming it up?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1127 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Reap, I could compromise on nobody special, but rajfdjudfjhfd is better.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1133 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Dumbledore's army. Heh. Nobody Special probably shouldn't softclaim unless he plans on fullclaiming.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1146 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Nobody special's vote just now should be enough to show why he is scum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1149 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:50 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Fakegod isn't likely scum first of all. Second, you act all lost and everything but then come in with a l-1 vote and demand a clain. Scum.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1159 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Reap, I thought i'd made my town read on fakegod clear already.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1239 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Gah! The claim looks so bad. Ginny being "hot" isn't exactly what I'd expect as a reason for her to be a beloved princess. I can't remember anyone ever really "longing for her attention" even though she does date a couple of guys, including Harry. FakeGod has been so town though, and a princess claim is not at all one we want to be testing right now. Rajjdsfhdsajkf and Nobody Special are still much better lynches. Let's nab a scum lynch somewhere before we even think about going after a claimed beloved princess.

Oh, and
I hate Voldemort
. Even more, I hate how Nobody Special avoided the wording of that.

Unvote, Vote Nobody Special
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1255 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:38 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Reap, seriously? I wasn't really around to post today. Nobody special was around, but avoided the voldenort hate thing.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1266 (isolation #84) » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:52 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Reap, seriously? I wasn't really around to post today. Nobody special was around, but avoided the voldenort hate thing.
*I* don't know that you weren't around. It's very convenient, though.
I'm rarely around anymore. Got a girlfriend, a full-time job, a part-time job, a summer job, and a few side jobs. Also planning four concerts within 15 days of each other starting tomorrow after I get out of work. Most of my access is through my phone, and when a few pages come in one day like yesterday, I hate reading through it all instead of paying attention to my girlfriend.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1484 (isolation #85) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

ReaperCharlie wrote:*Jeopardy music starts playing*
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1497 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Really should be going to bed, but I know it's my turn to claim.

Percy, daytime cop.

Day 1- FakeGod innocent
Day 2 Dramonic innocent (investigation immune?)
Day 3: MPR innocent.
Day 4: Haven't used it yet.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1500 (isolation #87) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:27 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

The chance that he was a Godfather wasn't worth claiming for, especially after Dramonic flipped non-town.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1513 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:35 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Anyone calling me scum, do you think:
A) there is a miller and no cop
B) someone is going to counterclaim me
C) mac is scum too
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1530 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:32 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Lol townmalfoy. Doubt it. And no smart cop would check a claimed miller. That's why some millers claim in the first place.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1533 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I don't usually claim until I absolutely have to. I did everything else in my power to show strong town reads on my targets when they came close to a lynch though. And you say my choices for targets were bad, but I don't see how. They were all scummy players who I wasn't completely sure on. That's pretty much the best way to choose targets as a cop.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1567 (isolation #91) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:58 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Unvote, Vote Nobody Special

I still think rajdjksghadfjgkdfl is scum, but we have a duplicate name claim. Magna was cleared by Reap and has been incredibly town up to this point. Nobody Special has been scummy and I want him dead.

--------------------

Magna
1. when I replaced in, Sens IM'd me and said I was Percy, town daycop and he was too lazy to actually send the role.
2. I don't believe I have ever seen a daycop except in scumchat games.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”