Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #42 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Heeeey everybody. for the questions-
1)coke
2)don't have one here, on epicmafia I like reverse mafia setups for the madness that ensues when people aren't sure which side has a majority
3) Pretty much I just say what's on my mind and try to make sure my points get across.
4)4-2, with two town wins, two scum wins, and two town losses.
5) I try to only be in one game at a time, but I can handle two if they're both awesome.

Vote:Sotty

Sorry for helping SpyreX lynch you in Reverb >.>
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:57 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Unvote
Vote:StrangerCoug

Question about dis-
StrangerCoug wrote: Sotty7 said that Shattered Viewpoint "unvoted" solely because the RVS is over. I think what's running through his mind is that, if SV thinks that, he should at the very least chip in about what's going on, and preferably vote someone he thinks is scummy. SV didn't explicitly mention the RVS, but I think he's the last person that could have ended it.
Do
You
think that SV was actually reaction fishing or using reactions as an excuse?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #111 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Hey guys, Assuming that I can count correctly, SV is at L-2. No OMG I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS THE HAMMER OH NOES please. Especially since some people haven't even made a serious/non-RQS post yet.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #145 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

So I think these arguments that SV is town because the wagon moved fast are pretty silly given that there are only 4 scum in the game, so with 7-8 players on his wagon the majority of those are almost certainly town, BUT I still like SC for scum more than SV, silverbullet is reading town to me right now and SC's vote on him looks more like an excuse to have a serious vote down than reasoning behind silver being scum.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #155 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Gammagooey wrote:So I think these arguments that SV is town because the wagon moved fast are pretty silly given that there are only 4 scum in the game, so with 7-8 players on his wagon the majority of those are almost certainly town, BUT I still like SC for scum more than SV, silverbullet is reading town to me right now and SC's vote on him looks more like an excuse to have a serious vote down than reasoning behind silver being scum.
This is not a newbie game; therefore, I expect him to know better than to think he should be ignoring questions most of the time. Willfully ignoring a player is scummy.
NOPE. In a different situation maybe, but not wanting to answer someone's generic questions because they already answered the same person's generic questions elsewhere is not scum motivation.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #176 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Gammagooey »

THIS JUST IN.

Paltry and Sotty are both sexy and have equally sexy points on Enigma.

Vote: Enigma
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #244 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

So I MAY have taken a two-day Starcraft 2 break. Bullet points of thoughts over stuff.

-Chrono's pbpa is pretty Bluh, and seems to be missing actual comprehension in some areas- Col. Cathart's thing for one and forgetting that I was voting SC since 3 pages ago for another.
-tumescence gets a very slight town read right now, but he needs to get some actual scumreads
-I Still don't see any actual scumhunting from Enigma or even why he voted for Troll over all the other people in his megapost, which is pretty much pointing out every suspicious looking thing he can find without any coherent case or push on a scummy individual- It be bad stuffs mon.

Hay SC why is Zaj a better lynch than Enigma right now?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #264 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Enigma- I know it was sarcasm, but let me tell you how I scumhunt, because if this is how you normally scumhunt we obviously do it a lot differently.
What I do best is look for posts that seem forced, that don't quite fit in right with what the person is saying, posts that bother me by how they're made and trying to understand the thought process behind them. A lot of this is gut reads and then rereading the posts and trying to find exactly what bothers me about it and why so that I can explain it to others.

This usually doesn't result in long posts for me, and I don't give a damn about all the things that you think people may have missed, because every single word of it is in the thread to be read and reread at any time. What I care about are the conclusions from the stuff in thread, because that is what will be off if someone is trying to subtly push in the wrong direction, and that is what makes connections between the players to be examined later, and you have had absolutely none of that until your most recent post with the reasoning for your vote on Zor. Your mega-post had a whole lot of words and implied suspicions but you didn't bother concentrating on a single one of those suspicions in the same post, and it looks a hell of a lot like scum testing the waters with a bunch of suspicions to see which ones he can get support with instead of town focusing in on who he thinks is scum.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #288 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Gammagooey »

PaltryExcuse wrote:Right now, with very limited time remaining on the deadlinometer, we need a lynch. If you are not voting for any of the three vote getters (ConfidAnon, Enigma, or Shattered Viewpoint) or the 4 vote getter (Zajnet) then please do so now.
This needs to happen, we have 3 days left. If you fine gentle-whatevers been paying any attention you should know who out of those I want lynched most.

Mod: Vote Count please?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #302 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Gammagooey »

>:(.

If you make me choose between Confid and Zaj I'm goin Confid right now, Zaj's early wagon posts look less likely to be scum-motivated than Confid's. (Confid's iso 2+3 vs Zaj's 0+4)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #306 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:19 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Waaaaaait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.

Beefster give me more detail on how exactly you think the time spent talking about SV was wasted.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #313 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Beefster needs to answer my question before the lynch and we still have two days left, don't hammer yet please.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #322 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Welllll so much for that paranoia, Beefster's answer makes sense.

I doubt it'll change anything but
Unvote
Vote:ConfidAnon
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #327 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:16 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Enigma wrote:Zanjet ISO isn't terribly scummy to me. It's rather bland (fluff as so many of you would like to call it) but no where does it shout pro-town or scumscumscum. I just can't get a good read on him yet.

Based on the two ISO's available I'm more inclined to:
VOTE: ConfidAnon
-Bandwagon votes are much worse
-Question about how not to get voted
-Poor activity until being pressured (ironic no?)
Enigma wrote:Zajnet has posted VL/A for 48 hours in his other games. That's going to push us to the deadline and will unfortunately leave him no time to defend himself.
He also posted in all his other games apart from this one. Doubt he is going to come back and post anything convincing enough to change our minds.

I would prefer a 48 hour deadline for the scum quicktopic discussion falling on weekdays over weekends also.

Unvote

VOTE: Zajnet
Please note the going from one major wagon to hammering the other without a claim. Then, lynch Enigma tommorrow. KTHANKS.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #331 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

ya see I voted for the guy I thought was more likely to actually be scum, as opposed to hammering the guy I didn't before seeing if he had a PR claim and if he had anything to back it up with (breadcrumbs and such)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #338 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Enigma being town hurts my head a little.

Vote: Chronopie

Bluh pbpa is Bluh.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #347 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@CKD-Your case looks pretty good but that's not why I'm personally voting for Chrono, his pbpa sucks in regards to actual scumhunting (its information+opinions without any digging deeper on scummy posts for more info, plus he didn't even finish it) and that's his only post with content.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #373 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

So Chrono votes are still hawt and he's done absolutely nothing to change that.

@Beefster-
1)why does the kill suck?
2)how likely do you think AGar scum is in comparison to other players. Is he in the Top 2? Top 5?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #400 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:34 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Hey guys, wanna know a SECRET?
AGar is town. His scumhunting and his frustration both look legitimate. Beefster+Confid's reactionary FoSes? not so much.

Chrono can die later, if Confid flips scum I'm pretty sure we've got a 2-for-1 scum sale right there in front of us.
Unvote
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #419 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

So this game is going nowhere, the deadline is tommorrow at midnight, and it feels like half the players aren't even here.

@Mod
:Prod Col. Cath, Kage,
Chrono
, Zorblag, smashbro... I think that's everyone who hasn't posted in two days+.

edit:ninja'd

Chrono, why aren't you voting?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #423 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

:igmeou: I REALLY want to say Confid+Beef+Chrono scumteam with that explanationless vote but that seems too easy.

Chrono in YOUR opinion why is Confid the best lynch right now?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #436 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Shoop-a-woop

Unvote
Vote: Chronopie

Sotty ninja'd, 9 votes to lynch I think so 6th vote= L-3?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #466 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:58 am

Post by Gammagooey »

[British-child accent] Mistah Zito, may we have another lynch sir?[/bca]
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #476 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:02 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Confid+Beef+Chrono still makes quite a lot of sense to me, and Beef's L+1 vote on Chrono and then adding a suggestion that Chrono was real is fail bussing at its finest.

Vote:Beefster
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #496 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:34 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

But yeah here's why Beef's bussan be obvious-

1)Puts on the L+1 vote on Chrono for town credz, making sure to add that its only supposed so people won't go OMG SCUMSLIPS U KNEW SECRET THINGS
2)In the post voting Chrono admits that his previous vote was entirely self-preservation instead of scum-huntan
3)Given that he put the L+1 vote on Chrono And stated that he's pretty much confirmed scum, you would think that if he was town JUST MAYBE he would have thought through Chrono-scum enough that he would be scum regardless of what he claimed. And instead he flips back to OH WAT IF HE TOWN GAIS as soon as Chrono makes his fakeclaim.

More Beefster votes pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #497 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

There are a surprising number of people who haven't posted at all today yet.

YO MOD:
Prod Sotty, Shattered, KageLord, and Prox please.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #509 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Beefster wrote:
Gammagooey wrote:2)In the post voting Chrono admits that his previous vote was entirely self-preservation instead of scum-huntan.
What? Don't be twisting my words. I said I was probably screwed either way, which is NOT self-preservation.
Beefster wrote:I put the vote on Confid because
I figured if he flipped town, you would stop going after me
on the basis that it looked like a 2-for-1 deal.
http://www.answers.com/topic/self-preservation
1. Protection of oneself from harm or destruction.

Less bullshit, More Beef lynch. We can make tacos afterwards with him guys, it'll be delicious.

@SC-Beefster for obvious, Confid once Beef flips scum for Beef's chainsaw defense of him.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #540 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:21 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Sotty and Prox both promising content and completely failing to deliver irritates the hell out of me but right now Beef needs to die, we can figure out scumbuddies and shit tommorrow.

Dear non-voters: Unless you will be on to hammer later in the day AND explicitly state this, your next post needs to be a vote. I'd say I'M TALKING TO YOU <BLANK> but there are two people who have been useless all day AND two Other people who promised a hammer so yeah.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #565 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Uuuuuuuugh Beef not being mafia means I seriously need to reread things in the next day or so. In the meantime-

Vote: Prox

POSTS PLEASE.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #579 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Hookays, WORD TIME.

First, SV/Equinox is prob town. Equinox has been playing a lot more townie than SV was, but more importantly Chrono put him at L-2 way back at d1 without much thought attached to it, and left it there for a while until it was clear that the wagon had fallen apart. It looks a lot more like an easy vote than making sure he was on a scum wagon in case it went through.

Prox/Paltry-Paltry looked pretty town to me d1, but 2/4 of his suspects flipped town, and one more of them (SV) I think is town due to Chrono-votes. That wouldn't be scummy by itself but Prox has contributed a big ol' pile of nothing except a Wall without much personal opinion (where have i seen that before) and an SV vote. Prox needs to either get to posting, request replacement, or die.

If it wasn't for Beef's town flip AND Chrono's vote on him before he got outed by the cop I'd probably be voting Confid right now, he sheep-voted Chrono d2 before CKD's annoucement but in the very next post jumps off onto Kage for setting up a lynch if Chrono flips town. In addition, the main guy pushing for his lynch earlier (AGar) was and is my strongest town read from behavior. (as opposed to equi town read from chrono-vote)

I gotta go for now but I'm planning on going over Kage, silver, smashbro, and drmyshotty when I get back.

Mod:
Prod Prox if he's eligible for me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #612 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Sorry about this being wall-y in advance.

Before getting into old stuff, past few pages stuff: Prox replacing out after promising content and without any explanation means the replacee needs to be looked at pretty hard, I'm getting bad memories of Mafia at the 11th Hour, where after an entire day of promising content Seraphim replaced out under pressure while his scumbuddy was getting lynched. link-http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 86&start=0

Confid's vote is pretty damn bad, especially considering that he did the exact same thing when he voted Beefster.

AGar-Can I get the link to the game where silver played much better than this? If he's usually a better player then this whole Equi is scum biznez and completely ignoring why people think Equi is town PLUS avoiding stating scum reads for no reason means he needs to be ded.

OLD STUFFS: Chrono-connection edition:

Kage looks pretty town in iso, looks to be scumhunting and analyzing pretty well and the only big point against him IMO is the pointing out of Chrono's wagon speed, and with votes like Confid's on there I can see that coming from a townie pretty easily.

Smashbro was pretty decent d1 except that all his suspects then except SV have flipped town and Equi is prob towns. d2 is a lot worse, him being "not ready to call Chrono scummy for lurking" and then immediately questioning the cop claim is damn fishy. The only big problem I have with Smashbro-scum is that the immediate questioning of a cop that you're just going to kill the next night anyway would be really dumb.

drmyshotty's posts on Chrono are...odd. He attacks him in his iso 3 but then in the posts after asks CKD to stop asking people to vote him and says there's no need to lynch without thinking and rethinking. It could be shitty distancing but drmyshotty doesn't seem like the type to bus/distance IMO. I could use more input on this though.

Silver's only mention of Chrono before the cop claim is him stating that he's "debating on voting shattered or chrono" to CKD, but votes Confid instead 2 posts later after AGar and Confid argue a bit.

As for my vote, I think Confid has some 'splaining to do.

Confid- Who is scum and why, with at least two suspects from you, and why have your vote posts been the only "content" you've made in the past two game days?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #631 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:01 am

Post by Gammagooey »

The dead troll is nice, but I'm only seeing two big lines of information from his death with the lack of mentions of him from other players. The biggest and most important thing is that drmyshotty is likely town given Zor's push against him. I don't see why Troll would try and start the wagon on drmyshotty then if dr was maf with him. The second is this:
StrangerCoug wrote:OK, a quick look at Beefster in ISO gives me a bit of an on-and-off feel. There are times he looks like he's doing well and times he isn't. Right now he wants to use somebody else's brain. I like Zorblag's case on drmyshottyizsik, though, so it
COULD
be a crossbus, but I'm not ready to draw that conclusion yet.

Vote: drmyshottyizsik
for now; that's my more confident read.
Why did you think of bussing when Zorblag made the case on drmyshotty? I don't see why that would be one of the first things to come to mind.

Looking forward to seeing Singer's opinions later today.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #633 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Oooooh that makes way more sense than what I thought you were saying. (which was Zor bussing dr because ???)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #656 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:14 am

Post by Gammagooey »

So here's the deal. Unless someone can give me a decent reason why Zor would have tried to bus his partner at the beginning of d3 instead of going along with a scummy as hell town lynch (beefster) I'm not voting for drmyshotty. I'm probably going to be voting silver but I need to read through the stuff singer pointed out and make sure the notes make sense first.

@singer- let's pretend I'm dumb and don't remember abbreviations well. >.> What's WoT stand for?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #668 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@ silver- I'm considering you when I didn't talk about you yesterday because my biggest suspect yesterday is dead and flipped town, despite his complete lack of original thought and effort in this game. You stating that you were considering voting either Chrono (scum) or Shattered (town) d2 and then going off and voting Confid (town) instead two posts later and not mentioning Chrono again until the cop claimed with a guilty on him looks like you avoiding voting your partner and trying to avoid talking about the case against him.

As for my post count, I usually post once every day or two with content about the game thus far, and if you actually look at all the living people/slots' total posts I'm probably somewhere near the middle, you can make a list of who's posted how much if you want.

Prox's slot isn't cleared, and I look forward to things that will let me read people better, which is what singer's notes have allowed me to do.

As for me pointing out Prox but not Zorblag please Read my godamn posts. Prox was scummy to me not because of not posting, but because he promised content and then replaced out instead of following through, which I have seen scum do before-
Gammagooey wrote:Before getting into old stuff, past few pages stuff: Prox replacing out after promising content and without any explanation means the replacee needs to be looked at pretty hard, I'm getting bad memories of Mafia at the 11th Hour, where after an entire day of promising content Seraphim replaced out under pressure while his scumbuddy was getting lynched. link-http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 86&start=0
Going back to reading over the stuff singer mentioned, I'm around half done.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #672 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@silver-Zorblag had visible opinions, Prox didn't. I'm not going to bug someone to post if I already have a good idea of who they want lynched and why unless I have specific questions for them.

@SC- If you mean a case on silver, if I still think he's the best lynch after rereading singer's stuff then IT SHALL APPEAR. I'm heading to dinner in a few minutes but I should be back on around 9ish EST.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #679 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Okay, finished reading over singer's notes, and I can see where she's coming from for pretty much all of it, although the comments on Prox (the person she's replacing) seem a bit odd coming from her.
Singer- Can you explain this in a little more detail? I still don't see why Zor would bus right after a maf death with other suspicious people around
(Zorblag’s 480 votes drmyshotty…looking like a bus to distance himself since he hasn’t done much posting of his own)

Case times.
silverbullet999 wrote:
rereading singer's stuff
Again this looks like everything prox done doesn't matter...

like you cleared singer from the one wall
Okay, no. Not only does me saying that I'm reading what singer made her notes on not indicative AT ALL of what I think her alignment is, but you're completely ignoring that Prox had just about nothing of his own opinion-wise to "matter", with the only thing of note that he did being with very few opinions on who's scum and promising content and failing to deliver. All you're doing is trying to deflect suspicion away from yourself by pointing out things you think are scummy that other people have done and hope that people latch on and let you be. The most recent vote you have that wasn't a reaction to other people thinking you were scummy was all the way back on
Day 2
The refusal to state opinions on players until after you've gotten a few votes is ridiculously anti-town, and you've just been making shit up in recent posts to try and make other people look suspicious. You ignored Chrono's wagon and after considering voting a scum and a town player, you vote someone else entirely to avoid reminding people about your earlier vote ideas.
Given your attempts to deflect attention to Prox/singer, I'm fairly certain that she's not scum with you.
And you sir, are scum.
Vote: silverbullet999
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #697 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@silver- I voted Confid because I thought out of everyone left he was the most likely to be scum considering his lack of content and opportunistic voting. Assuming that he DID flip scum, you weren't that likely to be his partner based on his easy vote on you, with Prox being a likely partner. I had already stated that I thought Equi was town and didn't see the point in repeating it. With Confid having flipped town, that changed and with two scum left and your reactionary voting and odd behavior around Chrono I'll be damn surprised if you aren't one of them.

@SC-It's not a content thing, it's a voting thing. I view it as him being worried about people turning on them should he contribute to his lynch, so he avoids more than pokes at what he thinks other people would find scummy until he thinks that voting someone won't make them more likely to try and get him lynched (since they're already trying to.)
In regards to drmyshotty, Troll isn't dumb, and my view of him trying to get drmyshotty lynched then is that it would be dumb to do if he's scum-partners with him, and unless I missed something nobody except singer has given me even an attempt at telling me Why they think Troll would bus drmyshotty assuming that they're scum together.

@singer-There's only one mafia faction, SC was talking about it way long agoes but it's just one team with two separate possible power role combinations, not two teams each with one possible PR. With regards to the gut instinct stuff, no offense but do Troll's posts look like he's a big gut player to you? His posts look pretty carefully thought out, and I doubt he'd put the first vote that could potentially lead to a lynch on his scum partner without thinking it through hard first.

Side note-I've got my first college project this year due on Friday, I should be able to read and post a few thoughts tommorrow and thursday but don't expect any big posts from me until Friday afternoon or so.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #711 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@silver- What I'm trying to say is that I think you were being cautious in voting (aka not voting them) people who weren't already examining you carefully to try and ensure that they wouldn't look back on your play in this game. The Chrono behavior is you mentioning that you're considering voting Chrono or SV without discussing the Chrono case in detail and then joining another wagon without mentioning Chrono again until the cop claim.

@AGar-I really like your VC analysis so far but I'm most interested in what you think of the day 3 Troll/drmyshotty votes. If it weren't for that I'd agree with you on the drmyshotty/silver scumteam but your analysis points a lot to silver/Kage if you take drmyshotty out of the picture- at the end of the day one on one big wagon of d1 one on the other, with both not voting Chrono until the cop claim d2 and both getting on the Confid wagon before that happened.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #714 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Nah,
procrastinating
working on the project I mentioned yesterday. I used to be rank 1 in my gold league division before I stopped playing for a while and got like 100 bonus pool points laying around though >.>
(Protoss, before you ask)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #725 (isolation #40) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Don't have time to look through other stuff until tommorrow, but massclaim sounds good to me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #745 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Hokays, looked at the new votecount stuffs AGar made and I'm still thinking silver/Kage scum. Kage being the first vote on silver in one votecount made me look back at stuff but it was right after silver decided to very obviously avoid questions and Equi voted him earlier, which makes bussing a lot more likely than if Kage had started the wagon himself. Your points on a possible drmy/Kage team make sense but I still think silver/Kage is more likely.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #750 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Vanilla townie.

Kage, you're up.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #755 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Huh, I thought SC voted a while back but the votecount shows that he isn't, SC you gonna USE that before deadline?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #780 (isolation #44) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I actually think it would be better to talk about all this tommorrow instead of today. Yeah one more person will be dead but then scum can't tailor-pick their kill based on everyone's FoSes. The only exception to this IMO would be if you want to point out a particular post/vote/whatevs that you think is important that people would miss without you here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #782 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:38 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Unless you're planning on actually USING that information Today by lynching, only giving FoSes is just going to help the mafia figure out a strategy for the night kill and tommorrow. If we were to go ALL THE WAY information-wise and collectively decide who we're lynching tommorrow regardless of who's killed, we might as well be lynching today. The middle area (reasons for FoSes and possibly full cases but not voting until tommorrow) is grayer but we'll be getting all of it tommorrow except for one person's anyway, and if we actually try and use the information from the kill after all the reasons we have to deal with WIFOM bullshit that comes from information handed to us directly from the mafs.

So yeah, I'd rather no lynch now. I do think everyone should say what they think about
whether to no lynch now or not
(not suspicions) before it gets hammered in though.
Vote:No Lynch
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #790 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:28 am

Post by Gammagooey »

It be LYLO, ladies and gentlemen. Don't vote unless you're absolutely sure that you're voting scum.

Since I think people are going to disagree with me on this, I'll say it first.

I still think drmyshotty is town. I KNOW that he's been scummy throughout the game but I just can't imagine Zorblag immediately going after a scummy maf partner near the start of the day with both a viable mislynch right in front of him AND the biggest threat the mafia PR-wise just killed- I think he was trying to set up an alternate town wagon. I don't see it as a smart play for him to bus then, and from what I've seen he seems like a fairly smart player.

As for the actual scum, I need to reread some-smash and kage are my biggest scum reads based on how they interacted with Chrono but I don't know if they make any sense as a pair, and although singer's looked town in the time she's been here Prox's inactivity, especially on the day Chrono got lynched is making me damn paranoid.

I've got some classwork I need to finish up now but I should be able to get the reading in later tonight.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #794 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:10 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Huh. Kage what do you think about singer and Prox? I've been going through these isos and I can't find a single mention of one of you by the other, the closest thing to one is singer responding to SB about how you and smash hadn't gotten much pressure all game.

(Singer when you get here same question about Kage)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #797 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:37 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@singer- I'm not really sure how you missed this the first time-
Gammagooey wrote:@singer-There's only one mafia faction, SC was talking about it way long agoes but it's just one team with two separate possible power role combinations, not two teams each with one possible PR. With regards to the gut instinct stuff, no offense but do Troll's posts look like he's a big gut player to you? His posts look pretty carefully thought out, and I doubt he'd put the first vote that could potentially lead to a lynch on his scum partner without thinking it through hard first.
In addition to that, there's also what Kage pointed out about how two mafia factions don't make any sense- There has been exactly one kill a night for SIX nights straight now, there's no way of distinguishing between different mafia factions in the flips (no mafia A/mafia B), two mafia factions just doesn't make sense. Plus if you've been confused about this why haven't you asked Zito about it? It's an open setup after all.

In regards to drmyshotty, I asked earlier for someone who wanted shotty dead to give me a good explanation on why it would be a good move for Troll to bus there. Kage's the only one who's given me even part of a decent answer with the two consecutive posts with one being a bus, but considering the first was with a cop result on Chrono I don't think that's representative of his scum play without a cop around. It's been looking a lot like an easy lynch instead of people convinced that he's scum.

In general-
I've got a pretty good idea on who I'm going to be voting today after going through everything, but I'm going to hold off the big explanation until smashbro gets around and posts SOMETHING so if he's scum he can't make up reads based on what I'll be saying.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #800 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Uuuuuuuugh I have two tests tomorrow that I need to study for. Big post comes tomorrow night.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #805 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

This won't be QUITE as word-filled as I thought due to shotty and singer's shenanigans yesterday, so I'll go over that first.

The fact that singer stopped the early LYLO vote instead of waiting it out for a hammer means that she's damn likely town UNLESS she's scum with drshotty trying to stop him from making the day about me vs. him. This doesn't make much sense either though-singer came pretty hard against drmyshotty since she joined, and more importantly was going for his lynch under a wrong understanding of the scumteams. A scum might try and go after a townie with a false understanding but it makes No sense to try and get your scum-partner lynched with it, especially with as many things shotty has done so far this game to earn a vote.
~Short version:singer doesn't make sense as anyone's partner except shotty's because of reason a, and doesn't make sense as shotty's partner because of reason b-I would be pretty amazed if she wasn't town.

------------------------------------------------
If drmyshotty is town, scum team by elimination right there- Kage+smash. I'm going to go over all 3 remaining possibilities from my POV though, as nice as it would be if I'm right about him and Troll his early vote on me is making me hella paranoid.

kage+smash- I don't see any mention of smash from Kage until d6 when he points out smash's cop questioning post, and it seems weird to only bring it up now after it happened all the way back on d2. Would mean Kage's soft-bussing smash by putting him on the main 2 suspect list.
Smash's only post mentioning Kage is his iso 18 pointing out kage's chrono-connect post about how fast the wagon was moving. Hasn't mentioned him at all today, going after singer instead.

shotty+smash- shotty doesn't interact with smash until today (game-day) saying that he's one of his top 2, then votes me instead of him.
Smash states that shotty's in top 2 or 3 behind beefster d3, votes Confid the day after before going after shotty d5- could be distancing that turns into a bus, that would normally mean he's bussing pretty hard for LYLO, but with both of them on pretty much everyone's top 2 he might feel he has to for one of them to survive the game.

Kage+shotty-Kage votes for shotty after singer's analysis in d5 and keeps it there for the entire day, and has shotty on his top 2 for scums today.
Would mean Kage's been bussing shotty since yesterday.
Shotty-votes Kage d4 for IIoA and his vote without reason, no other mentions in his iso.

Out of all of them smash+kage looks the most likely to me- in addition to them not mentioning each other except for what could easily be distancing, they both avoid voting Chrono for one reason or another back on d2.

--------------------------------------------------
Between the two of them, I'll probably be voting Smash. His Chrono connection and overall play has been worse than Kage's and if I'm wrong about one of them and drshotty IS scum shotty and smash looks a lot more plausible than kage+shotty.

If I missed something or you disagree with me, now's the time to point it out.
~Gamma
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #808 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Man this game is dead.

@Kage- It's probably obvious but I didn't bother putting out a possibility that I know to be false since I know I'm town.

It's been two days and nobody's given me any reason to doubt that smash is scum, and with the deadline tomorrow someone has to have the balls to make the first move.

Vote: smashbro_of_the_SSS
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #812 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Aaaaaaaand Kage and drshotty aren't scum together because they would have just quickhammered, singer still doesn't make sense as scum for earlier so smash has to be scum. If he's scum with Kage it's pretty much an automatic town loss assuming smash gets back to vote before deadline but it's looking a lot more likely that the team is just shotty+smash.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #814 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Gammagooey wrote:I didn't bother putting out a possibility that I know to be false since I know I'm town.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #817 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I've already been pretty sure you're town since when you stopped shotty's vote earlier- The non-voting did make you likely town but you were already that IMO soooooo yeah.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #822 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Kage's post doesn't LOOK like scum celebrating...and I'm still pretty sure singer is town.

ANCHORS AWAY, SET SAIL FOR SCUM LYNCH ON THE PORT BOW.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #830 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@shotty-
a)Why did you vote for me over smash yesterday?
b)What made you change your mind about your vote and hammer smash?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #832 (isolation #57) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Gammagooey wrote:@shotty-
a)Why did you vote for me over smash yesterday?
If you'd like it rephrased, why was I your #1 suspect?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #836 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Aaaaaaaaaand shotty can't even give a reason for why I would be scum. Kage could in THEORY still be scum who didn't want to hammer until he knew a vote would be counted but with shotty's voting and play yesterday and today I will be godamn ashamed of him if he isn't scum.

Vote:drmyshottyizsik
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #841 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Game is definitely and finally over after about 2 and a half months.
I'm Finally Free.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #844 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

It's just a great song. And appropriate for the situation I thought.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #854 (isolation #61) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

>.>
<.<
Zitoooooo where are you?

Also I'm pretty sure I had the best flavor.
Name: Mega Man
Position: Pitcher
Height: 4’ 3”
Weight: 326 lbs
Bats: Laser
Throws: Yes
Avg: .327
Trivia!: Mega Man’s cannon of an arm lays waste to opposing batters!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #857 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:14 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Yaaaaaaaaaaay I survived :)

Comments:
-The modding flavor was absolutely amazing but we could have used a few more votecounts and such earlier in the game
-You can see it in the maf quicktopic (its in the PMs) but I thought smash would get lynched a lottttttt sooner after his attempt to make the cop look shady after the guilty on Chrono d2
-I thought I played pretty decently here with the exception of the days Confid and SB got lynched- By that time I was kind of making excuses to get on their wagons, saying that Confid needed to explain himself with my vote for him, and SB played pretty scummy for most of the game but I thought he started looking a lot more townie the day he got lynched with how he acted under pressure.
-My Biggest fear was that someone would catch on to smash soft-defending me in response to both SB's and shotty's attacks on me, it was probably the best reason to suspect me especially at 3-way LYLO. posts are shrunk so it doesn't take up a whole bunch of space if you don't want to see 'em.
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:As for drmyshotty, he has seldom given a case to work with. The only one he has is...Chrono, based on the idea of his lurking. He either votes for Chrono at the beginning of Day 2 or wants to (he bolds just Chrono's name, no vote before it), and then ends up actually joining the wagon after the cop claims a guilty. I see this as an easy way to distance from his buddy, then after the cop claim, he had no choice but to vote for him at the end of the day. He is constantly putting people close to a lynch in a one or two line post, giving no case to support his vote. This has always happened to be mislynches, aside from the Chrono case. Even now, in Lylo, he doesn't present a case for either me or Gamma, merely saying that we are his suspects. Any reason for those accusations shotty?
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:oh, and silver. about people posting. sorry to tell you, but there are people who posted less.
---dr. and tume add up to 34
---Kage has 17
---singer/prox/paltry is 34
---and I have 18.
does that make all of us scum? what was your point about posts and gamma. I know that i personally tend to post less, and make sure that my posts are relevant and decent when I make them, as opposed to putting every thought i have down right when it comes to me.

-Troll getting modkilled suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked but I thought it was a good decision modding-wise, especially when Troll used the rule himself to get Col. Cathart modkilled when his mom was in the hospital : /.
-If there was a tracker+watcher in the game it would have been a lot harder for us if we didn't get them out of the way before Troll got killed, and after Troll got modkilled I pretty much just assumed that there weren't any more PRs in the game since if there were and we didn't luck out with accidently killing a townie-looking one we would be pretty hard up anyway.

Uuuuuuuuuh I think that's about it. Sorry I didn't get to be town with you guys!
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #864 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

>.> I can't say this for ABSOLUTELY sure but I'm pretty sure that in this game I would have still been the first to vote if I was town (assuming you're talking about the day smash got lynched and not shotty), there had been pretty much a week full of nothing and it would be a lot better to have one day for everyone else to think about the new vote-stuffs and focus on the two players involved instead of just waiting for everyone to vote at the last minute, especially when nobody was saying anything anyway.
Plus IF YOU CAN KEEP A SECRET
I'm usually more cautious as scum than town.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #875 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:14 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Yeah, my hopping on your wagon after barely saying anything about it the day before WAS scummy but Equi had made good points about you the day before, And you completely ignored how he was likely town after how easily Chrono voted for him d1. Dodging Equi's questions for really no reason was probably your worst move IMO.

ninja'd but yeah.

Return to “Completed Open Games”