Twelve Players And A Mod

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Mod = Shaft.ed
XYL
Tajo
ABR
Erg0
Kison
Gurgi
Kinetic
Korlash
The Jester
DGB
Elvis
Myself if I must be among the 12 or xtoxm or Tarhalindur or perhaps a wierd variation of the mind screw replacable townie role to the point that it could be anybody else who could enter the game whenever they wanted.
If celebrities
Bill Clinton
Jack Nickolson
Tom Hanks
Angelina Jolee
Camerian Diaz
Leo DiCaprio
Kevin James
David Spade
Chris Rock
Mel Gibson
Seth Rogan
Mr. T
Adam Sandler
Chuck Norris

Mod/Narrator = Morgan Freeman
Last edited by PokerFace on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:12 am

Post by PokerFace »

AGar wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
Mod/Narrator = Morgan Freeman
holy shit PF just won
Morgan Freeman would be excellent for flavor.
Yep thats where i was going with that. And now it looks like everyone is copying me because his voice makes every night scene better
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:14 am

Post by PokerFace »

Nobody Special wrote:I would not invite Mel Gibson to anything, mafia or no, what with his behavior lately.

He makes me want to
smoke.
Well someone needs to be vidged night 0. And if freeman doesn't make a night 0, then someone needs to have a nervous breakdown and angrily blowup when getting wagon to the lynch of day 1 :twisted:
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:I would not invite Mel Gibson to anything, mafia or no, what with his behavior lately.

He makes me want to
smoke.
Well someone needs to be vidged night 0. And if freeman doesn't make a night 0, then someone needs to have a nervous breakdown and angrily blowup when getting wagon to the lynch of day 1 :twisted:
In retrospect if Mel Gibson doesn't need policy vidge/lynched we can add some more comedians to the games quota with Queen Latiffa or Kat Williams
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:23 am

Post by PokerFace »

Updated Actual Mafia Players Game wrote:Mod = Shaft.ed
XYL
Tajo
ABR
Kison
Gurgi
Kinetic
Korlash
The Jester
DGB
Elvis
xtoxm
Myself if I must be among the 12 or farside or Tarhalindur or perhaps a weird variation of the mind screw replacable townie role to the point that it could be anybody else who could enter the game whenever they wanted.

Updated Celebrities Game wrote:
Bill Clinton
Jack Nickolson
Tom Hanks
Angelina Jolee
Bill Murray
Leo DiCaprio
Johnny Depp
David Cross
Chuck Norris
Scarlet Johansson
Queen Latifa
George Clooney

Mod = Zack Snyder
Flavor/Narration = Morgan Freeman
Last edited by PokerFace on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “General Discussion”