Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #1) » Tue May 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by Hrezs »

alright
first impressions

no super obvtown people(although I'm not the best at mafia)
kat strikes me as most town though

deadjoker's post(the one everyone hates)
ridiculous and scummy

amish- I don't like him. He gets mad when people suspect him but hasn't suspected anyone besides those suspecting him. Seriously?

Vote:Amish

Only because it's your first vote I'm going to count it even in the lack of an unvote. But just this time.

the me= lynch i s warranted. He hasn't posted any real content for pages but I'm sure there's scum on it(wagons of that size are almost never clean).

will do some more post by post stuff tomorrow
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #2) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Amish_Charney wrote:
Vote- Stef
Your absolutes are just so conducive to discussion.
3rd post, votes because someone is talking about mafia theory that he disagrees with, not because they're scummy sounding. In iso 3 he even says its purely because he thinks stef's decision is antitown(not scummy)
Amish_Charney wrote:Not really sure what to make of the recent Me=Weird wagonling, I'll wait to see what he says after he comes back from V/LA-
Amish_Charney wrote:Why are you raising the possibility that we'll come to the situation why that's possible. Sounds like you're tying to pressure a foregone conclusion.
unvote

vote- Me=Weird
This time because of me= s policy lynch post, again, he doens't say its scummy, he says that me= is implying that we're going to have to policy lynch. No thoughts from himself though, still just posting for the sake of posting.

people ask for his thoughts
Amish_Charney wrote:...Right now I'm thinking Me=Weird... that's why I voted for him...
still didn't explain why he feels me= is scummy.
Amish_Charney wrote:
vote- Unsight
How about you do your own scumhunting?
unsight asks him to explain his his thoughts on me=
this is his retaliation. A bit over defensive yeah?
Amish_Charney wrote:
Unsight wrote:That answers my questions well enough.

unvote. vote: Amish_Charney
Wow, way not to give me a chance to respond. Yes, that was a serious vote, your little questions were silly, and served only pass the buck. Not only are you passing the buck, you're making strawmen out of relatively benign comments, strawmen seemingly threatening only to you. It's narcissistic, annoying, and supremely anti-Town. Believe me, you're number two on my list right after the PolicyLynchmaster General here.
He continues to attack unsight. Continues to call people antitown and not actually scummy. Do you not think anything is a scumtell? Antitown people exist all over the place, that doesn't make them scum. Not to mention you are acting more antitown and anybody in the game currently.

Amish_Charney wrote:1) Random Vote
2) An attack on someone I thought was being scummily dogmatic
3) Revoting in accordance with the wishes of the Mod
4) changing votes after my probing Stef went south
5) Voting for someone who makes cases out of absolutely nothing and pings people as part of a silly little gimmick-

...I'm "avoiding" them because they're stupid points. You're the one ignoring my probing Stef, ineffectual as it was, it was still scumhunting, something that took you until very recently, after prodding, to do.
His "probing" of stef consisted of him saying stef's policy lynch post was antitown, no questions, no actual new thoughts, just parroting what other people have already posted.

his last post
Amish_Charney wrote:Maybe I'm just not very good at this game, but I'm not seeing anything particularly scummy from people other than Unsight and Me=Weird, iand obviously Zodiark- but I'll withhold judgment until the replacement rears his head. I went through pman's posts, didn't really see anything that stood out, I don't think there's much inherently scummy about his defense of Katsuki, or much else.

Katsuki's done very little scumhunting, but I think that's more due to being on the chopping block than anything else. And I'm getting town reads from Soundwish and horrordude.
still hasn't said anything about why he feels people are scummy. He accused unsight of not scum hunting(when s/he was asking him to explain himself) and me= of promoting policy lynches. Claims he's bad at this game in his defense as well.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #3) » Wed May 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Hrezs »

It seems to me that he doesn't actually want to look for scummy behavior and just have town post it in front of him so he can agree with it. Scum like to take this tactic. They sit back and lurk and wait for something to happen against a town member. When it does they jump on it. Someone asks him for ideas, he gets extremely defensive and instead votes the person. A huge way to deflect attention off himself.

Maybe in response to my post he'll accuse me of being antitown and then I'll gain a vote.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #4) » Thu May 20, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Hrezs »

deadjoker wrote:@Hrezs - First, welcome to the game. After reading your ISO you seem to be pinging Amish over a playtell that is common among many players: posting two to three sentence posts, voting with little reasoning, and adding very little analysis. I'm not saying you aren't onto something, just need some more clarification that lifts Amish's playstyle as scummier above other players who are doing the same thing.

Also, you have chosen to go after Amish, but what are your thoughts on Unsight?
A lot of people are just floating it feels, pmac is the most notable.
The reason I chose amish over the others is because he basically refused to give any reasoning for his suspicions and instead went on the attack. No other player in this game has been anywhere near that defensive especially when it wasn't even over a vote, it was over a simple question(to which he responded with a vote)

Unsight feels that she is the type of player that pokes at people t see how they react and she at least responds to people. A lot of what she's posted is just nulltells, I know when I play scum that I purposely put these into my playstyle instead of scumtells(I'm not that good of a player, the only way I feel someone is town is if I feel they are genuine).
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #5) » Thu May 20, 2010 6:33 pm

Post by Hrezs »

@me=
why not vote now?
he's at 2
you're at 4
if you suspect him there's no real reason to not vote for him
maybe he's just idling out until deadline then is going to spring a cop claim on us then watch the scramble to find a acceptable lynch
with more votes on him its less likely that this scramble will happen and he'll have to respond sooner or draw even more votes
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #6) » Sat May 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Amish_Charney wrote:Really Hrezs, you're making a case on me based on diction? I use scummy and anti-town interchangeably. I can just use scummy from now on, if it will suit your stupid syntactical demands. The fact that I believed me= to be working off a foregone conclusion was a thought on my part, I just don't like taking up walls of text to say the same thing. And I don't just go after people who ask me questions, I voted for me= weird, and I'm still voting for me= long before he started his equally asinine case against me. Also, I did explain my vote- I thought he was working off of a foregone conclusion, and I didn't like talking about a policy lynch on the third page. I wasn't the first person to say it, but that doesn't mean its any more or less anti-town than anyone else's votes.
To start, anti-town and scummy are not the same thing. They often line up, but are definately not the same thing.

Amish_Charney wrote:I've said it before. I'll say it again. I voted for unsight because she did no scumhunting o her own, and was just pinging people. I thought it was anti-town. I'm not voting her because I think me= weird is much more scummy. (He's scummy because he talks about policy lynching on the first page- just clairfying, I know you have short term memory problems).
Why is pinging people antitown? Asking people to explain themselves is a way to scumhunt. The way people respond to things is how you try and get a feel of how they think and if its the mindset of scum. I fail to see how this isn't scum hunting for yourself.

Amish_Charney wrote:I was the first person to vote for stef. Was I parroting my thoughts
Your vote on stef was because you thought she was squelching conversation by talking in absolutes. Note: not because what hse actually said was scummy. (See, here's a difference between antitown and scummy)

Willing to accept your case on me=. Not sure why your case on me= is strong than your case on unsight yet your vote is on unsight. Unless you think unsight is trying to appear active by just questioning people)which I think you do, but he's been around posting quite a bit recently)

Also, there's a difference between not posting and lurking. You can be not posting and not lurking(aka, not reading the read at all)
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #7) » Mon May 24, 2010 10:41 am

Post by Hrezs »

did I say stef policy lynch post?
i meant me= (unless.. someone else this game has made a post like that that I dont remember)
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #8) » Tue May 25, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Hrezs »

I feel thats the opposite and we shold not lynch me= because he tried to self vote.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #9) » Wed May 26, 2010 8:27 am

Post by Hrezs »

I dont see this day going any further and we need the information from a lynch
Unvote
Vote:Me=

me= vote probably didn't count because he didnt un
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #10) » Sat May 29, 2010 9:01 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Vote: AC

Still feel the same about him. The kill does nothing to change my view(in any direction).
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Not sure why, but I'm not liking soundwish at this moment, going to reread his posts
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by Hrezs »

So I went and reread soundwishes posts and I didn't really find anything of note. There was one post that seemed a little forced, so at the moment I just have to say my bad feeling is gut.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Spyre - What makes you say that Horror is town?
At this point I'm feelin Stef as town, but I don't get the same vibes from horror.

Also, I'm not gonna lie, was a bit confused when Spyre started posting since I glazed over that line in Snow Bunny's post >_>
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by Hrezs »

I feel that Kat is flailing a bit. It could just be that he's a panicky player that gets overdefensive(this happens to new players I've noticed). Or it could just be that he doens't know how to respond in a town manner due to lack of experience and is scum. I'm not really feeling him anymore, but AC is still my top suspect
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Post by Hrezs »

In reference to your posts last page, maybe not overdefensive, but definately defensive. (post 343 best example)

As for the flailing, your not voting reasoning feels weak, as if you thought of it as a backup plan if people decide to call you on not hammering. Looking back flailing isn't the right word either, i should probably proofread my posts more, but that was just the general feel I got from the way you were posting.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by Hrezs »

AC hasn't done anything for me to feel better about him. His absense makes me feel that he is scum more than before.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Hrezs »

I'm not liking Kat or horror, but I don't think they're scum together, so I'm just going to have to wait and see
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Hrezs »

deadjoker wrote:Question to all players: Do you think we should start a lynch all lurkers campaign? I see three: AC, Soundwish, and Hrezs.
While I disagree with lynching me, I see no downside of lynching AC who everyone has a general feeling that he is scum. The same applies to soundwish
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by Hrezs »

I'm going to be around until lynch, AC is still my choice
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Vote: FakeGod

Thought AC was scum, and if he was scum you would have to be too. Also dont like how he came into the day without any thoughts.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Post by Hrezs »

FakeGod wrote:Because I'm obviously an outsider here, I can't quite follow the minute details of who's leaning toward whose lynch and who's buddying with who, but I do have a distinct advantage of being fairly unbiased while looking at the vote counts.

How the day 1 and 2 ended votewise....
[Votals]
As you can see, in both lynches where a townie has been lynched, Exemption and horror leads off the lynches and deadjoker throws in support toward the end.

I'm pretty positive that there's at least one scum, and probably more among those three.

Let's lynch one of them today.
Spyrex replaced pmac, and they were on the lynches as well. Spyre not mentioning this makes me suspicious of him
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:00 am

Post by Hrezs »

Empking wrote:
horrordude0215 wrote:
Vote: Empking

You just randomly sheep off of what FakeGod said without any real contributions of your own? Why?
I disagree with you that I randomly did anything.
Do you have anything to add to the argument, at all?
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Hrezs »

I can't decide between horror and dj.
I'll iso them and post later tonight

Also, 2 factions could be town faction and mafia faction
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Hrezs »

a little delayed but
deadjoker wrote:@Me=Weird: How do you know there are two factions? After reviewing the flavor text it only mentions "not a single" faction, but doesn't definitively say if it is two scum factions. This could potentially mean you know how many players are on a scum team, or were given more information on the makeup of the game in your scum role pm.
Find this pretty scummy, especially since he used it to attack me= but not anyone else since then.

He backpedals a bit on his reasoning for lynching me=
deadjoker wrote: I'm going to continue with thinking there are 4 scum here because I've seen an unofficial unanimous agreement among the players in the game there are 4 bad guys. Labeling which team they are a part of doesn't really serve much of a purpose for me (scum team members are going to purposely avoid each other), I'm just going for who I think is dropping the strongest tells.
Pretty scummy reasoning to not question a lynch candidate.

Those are the big things that stood out to me, going to reread horror now
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Hrezs »

So, rereading horror and he's done like nothing all game. He said he didn't want to posting reasoning at one point to avoid parroting. He's said some arguing was town v town at one point(him vs stef) after spyre said the same thing. It really just feels that he's slipping through the same without ever actually putting down content on how he feels. Would rather lynch him over dj
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Hrezs »

I don't think we're going to be able to rally to lynch anyone before tomorrow with the activity we're seeing...
Im also not feeling this soundwish lynch anymore, so I will put my vote on the only person I feel might be scum that is relevent

Unvote
Vote:deadjoker
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Also, thanks snowbunny for the extension
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Hrezs »

what time does day end?
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Hrezs »

awesome activity
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Unvote
Vote:Soundwish

hammer
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Hrezs »

Ok, with 5 alive and 2 probably scum, I think we should mass claim
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Hrezs »

ok well I'm a VT
and I'm 90% sure you're town
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Hrezs »

FakeGod being town confused me, because I was so sure A_C was scum.
Spyre you can do next.
Also I think we should just lynch exemption today after the claims, I don't remember the last time he even posted.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Hrezs »

CSL, claim before catching up, thanks.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Hrezs »

Sorry, went out of town and had less internet access than I thought

First reaction, not sure I totally buy the doc claim. After the empking claim i was thinking he was our only power since its a pretty powerful jack role.
The VT claims are just null to me.

Godfather could be just to punish metaing/controls the nightkill

Yes, I look for people being geniune when I play, I play this game a lot like poker.

I'm thinkin empking is town based on meta mostly. Did you claim the rest of your actions?

Not liking Spyre. I didn't like his hypothesizing of the scum roles and questioning the setup, came off as very fake and there's really no reason to care if there's another godfather/doc combo.
No idea why Spyre thought horror was oozing town, I didn't see it.

I mentioned lynching exemption since I didn't know if he would be replaced. CSL hasn't really changed my opinion and its possible that he's just avoiding catching up to not make any connections and help his teammate out.

And my end of day voting shouldn't be a tell one way or the other tbh, since they were both on the same scumteam.
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Hrezs »

oh
and horror's no action is kinda hmm
since he pmed the mod during night
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by Hrezs »

also also
since I think empking is town
not claiming doc targets is mad scummy
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by Hrezs »

where I come from metaing role pm wording is modkillable, thus I don't do it. I care more about what you claimed than how its worded.

Blackberry -definately- came off worse after that argument. But I've been down in the same situation(it happens to me on day 1, but this is basically his d1). BUT I never ran around asking people for help in my argument.

Spyre, you never really posted specifics about why horror was town, other than his argument with soundwish(I think) who ended up being scum, so it wasn't a town v town argument anyways.

Blackberry- the meta is based on previously playing a game with empking(that was running at the same time as this one). Where he played roughly the same(I was scum and tried to paint him as scum for his behavior, some town mentioned that he was acting like his normal town self)

And I would do anything to win this game as scum. If my best option was to not post ever then I would never post. Procrastinating on catching up is a very minor thing but its compounded with all the scumminess from before.

Also, the mod posted that as per his request, so don't blame the host for that
Hrezs
Hrezs
Goon
Hrezs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:34 pm

Post by Hrezs »

bleh
Hrezs
Hrezs