Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:28 pm

Post by Darkblade »

Vote bigbendkg
for slapping babies. You evil, sick bastard :P
"Trying to outguess the mod can be hazardous to your health" - Foolster41 in Paranoid Mafia
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:47 pm

Post by Darkblade »

Sorry, but offering to kill someone doesn't really prove your innocence. For all we know, you are a SK.
"Trying to outguess the mod can be hazardous to your health" - Foolster41 in Paranoid Mafia
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 06, 2003 1:29 pm

Post by Darkblade »

I'm here, I'm here. I came accoss with a rather nasty case of the flu, but I'm recovering quicly. Expect a more useful post tomorrow
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:56 pm

Post by Darkblade »

Unvote: baby slapper bigben

Vote: Pheobus

I reitererate; I think the guy is a SK. Vig's generally don't offer to kill on the first day.
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:32 am

Post by Darkblade »

Killing Phoebus is fine with me :D

Vote: Phoebus
For Yoko's reasons and the reasons I gave before
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:34 pm

Post by Darkblade »

I'd recomend Primoris to be investigated
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:39 am

Post by Darkblade »

Sorry about my utter lack of posting. :oops:
After reviewing, I have to go with
FOS: Primoris
for logic posted before and being the one to put the final vote on the nurse, a lynch that was based on flimsy logic and I would have protested had I been paying attention.
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:40 pm

Post by Darkblade »

UnFOS: Primoris
I remembered there was someone that brought the umph into the Pheobus bandwagon. Forgot it was you.

Secondly, I think at this point, cop investigations are probably useless. It appears that there were only two mafia; if there were anymore, then it would be game over, assuming normal mafia. In addition, it is extremely impropable that a SK would be on the loose with only one night kill per night. Now, two mafia in a 12 pplayer game is rather imbalanced with a cop, doc and back-up doc unless the mafia has some special powers. I see four possibilities:

1. Last mafia member is Godfather with immunity from investigation

2. Last mafia member is Godfather with one-time chance to make double kill

3. Last mafia memebr is Godfather with both these powers

4. (Rare, but possible) There are two mafia members remaining. However, one of them is a mafia traitor you has the win condition of another mafia member being dead (Like the set-up in my mini: Paranoid Mafia)

If case 1 is true, then no lynch would be a good idea. If the other cases are true then no lynch leads to town loss. If case 2-4 is correct, Stewie is most certainly evil. If case 4 is true, then Stewie and Talitha are most likly evil.

Something to think about as I go back to mourning on the heartbreaking loss by the Rams :(
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:15 pm

Post by Darkblade »

Back from debate. I'm going to give a big long reread to see who is guility and make an accusation.
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:15 pm

Post by Darkblade »

After looking back, I feel completely stupid for missing the obvious scum, Primoris.
Vote: Primoris

Oh how do I suspect thee? Let me count the ways:
  • First day shenanigans with Pheobus
    desprete
    to be not assosiated with him
  • Was gung-ho on lynching bigben, even trying to get him lynched before he claimed because "we have to lynch someone"
  • Put final vote on tehgood with out much fanfare
  • Was very hesitant to vote for Pheobus before Yoko claimed cop
  • Was very hesitant to vote for Pheobus after Yoko claimed cop (never did)
  • Tried to pass the idea of two mafia voting for Pheobus (gets heat of him)
  • Put final vote on FD, the nurse
  • Lied in his defence earlier this day: twice. You definatly did not have your suspicions longer (the person I remembered turned out to be Yoko, not Primoris). In addition, he complained that he voted while FD was posting, but the post times show FD claimed muich earlier. In addition, after he saw FD's latest defence, he could have easily withdrawn his vote.
Die you godfather scum.
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:20 pm

Post by Darkblade »

Oh, and I have two playing styles. One when I'm interested and one when I'm not. When I'm interested, I get ultra pecticular and attack angrly and aggresivly (see Enforcer in FF Blind Mafia, that was me having fun). I die night two on these games. There are also games where a sence of urgency hasn't hit (this game). These games I don't read back as much and miss important things, so at many timeres I have nothing to say or am too lazy to go back and fully understand the arguements.
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:30 pm

Post by Darkblade »

Ah, logicless suspicions, a hallmark of mafia. Talitha, I really don't think Stewie could be scum as he worked to confirm a townie. Scum generally don't do that. As for Primoris's suspicions, well, I really don't care what you think now, as I'm sure you're scum.
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 23, 2004 7:13 pm

Post by Darkblade »

You want a roleclaim? FINE

I'm the back-up cop. I just got my powers recently, but was told that I don't know much about my sanity. Posting "I'm not claiming, you'll see why tomorrow" would be tantemount to saying, "Kill me! I don't want to live!" Some of you were smart and realized that y'know, maybe there was a reason I wasn't answering your call. If I was scum, I'd just claim townie and be done with it. But since I already think I know who the last scum is, it doens't matter at this point that you revealed the cop.

Also,
Please take odd the deadline
I don't this game will stall anymore.
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 4:41 am

Post by Darkblade »

I thought that there was a very small chance of there actually being a no lynch, and that the last mafia perosn would beable to be investigated. I didn't want to limit my options. Now, it doesn't really matter as our last scum appears to be a godfather. Also, mods generally never tell the cops their sanity, but many advanced mods like to tell cops that they are "unsure of their sanity"
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 6:35 am

Post by Darkblade »

This is silly. Right now, Primoris is trying to use the deadline to his advantage to win the game. Please, somebody else make a request to extend the deadline.

Right now, my role claim is a non-issue. You can consider both claiming back-up cop and claiming townie to be "safe" claims. I didn't claim back-up cop to try to make myself innocent, and I'm not going to argue for my innocence based on that. Just look at my voting record.

Stewie, you voted me because you wanted a role-claim. I gave you one. Please unvote before Primoris wins becaused of the deadline. Everybody, please, think rationally about this game. I have stright up caught Primoris in lies and in not being against Phoebus. Primoris is the logical choice for scum. I realize my inactivity must have been aggrivating, but I was inactive in all my games during that timeframe. Don't let that aggrivation cloud your judgement.
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 25, 2004 5:57 pm

Post by Darkblade »

Take it away. I think everything that needs to be said has been said
Darkblade
Darkblade
Goon
Darkblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:19 am

Post by Darkblade »

On two of the days, an inactive player had information that would have helped spare the pro-town lynch victim.
:oops: That'd probably be me concerning the nurse. Terribly sorry to the town. :( Also, in hindsight, I made a serious blunder. I should have just claimed townie and went with the no lynch. With in a investigation in hand, I wouldn't reveal it and just vote from the information.

I'm still recovering from Primoris not being scum. Everything worked out so well in my head. Bah at me for being so closed minded.

BTW, Talitha, I had you pegged for innocent when you didn't finish me off when I had two votes. Why didn't you capitalize on Primoris's quick vote on me? And good job in staying under the radar as I launched my angry attack on Primoris. You played very well.

My first end game loss as town. Shoot.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”