Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Slicey »

oh god being in two games with Patrick being the mod is going to be confusing. @_@

Also, this:

1. I don't know what Lights Out is. >_>
2. Don't know enough of the players to really say. I'm hoping for Empking, I don't really enjoy playing with him.
3. I was actually gonna ask this question, because I've never played a game with this kind of... thing before. >_____>
4. Snake!? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!
5. Participate more as the game goes on.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Slicey »

Alright, sorry for not posting in forever. I'd just like to note that it's very difficult for me to post on weekends, not until Sunday night (around the time I'm making this post).

I'm curious as to why no one has commented on KMD. He has been kinda vote hopping (Hoopla to vollkan to CKD). He hasn't provided any reason why he's voted for any of these players or why he thinks they're scummy, other than giving a pretty weak reason why Hoopla's survey was bad. He hasn't explained ANY of his reads and is just playing very lazy, looking to be lazy scum. Also he thinks Hoopla is scum and I think Hoopla is more town than anyone else. That survey helped us get out of the RVS. It didn't create any noise. It has helped people form stances such as who is for and against the survey, just to cite one example.

Vote: KMD

Also completely agree with what Incognito wrote about Kinetic. He hasn't commented on anything really pertaining to the game, such as vollkan, Tenchi, myko v. CKD etc. while still posting. Definitely second on my scum list.

SpyreX is actually worrying me a little bit too, nothing I can put my finger on. Just gut really. Might be the first time ever I don't automatically think you're town XD

vollkan 'wagon' is terribad, see absolutely nothing in it. As of now, Myko v. CKD just looks like two townies fighting. Tenchi I'm unsure of. Leaning town right now.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Slicey »

Goddamit just lost my post. >__> I'll try to remember what I wrote.

Tajo, explain to me your reads on Myk and CKD. You say you like the case on CKD, yet you think he's town? I'm kinda confused. Also, why do you think myk is obvious town? He seems a little jumpy to me IMO. I don't necessarily think he's scum, but I definitely don't think he's obvtown as you say.

Kinetic, what I don't understand is, is that you keep talking about how bad Empking is in other games and how much of a liability he is, yet you're not commenting on him in THIS game, which is what actually matters. Empking has made enough posts that you can comment on, whether you think it's townie posts or scummy posts, yet you have said nothing on him in this game. You're voting him and attacking him for nothing he's done in this game, but his meta and reputation alone.

For that, I will
Unvote, Vote: Kinetic
. I'm not liking anything he's saying.

I'll just
Mega FoS: KMD
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Slicey »

CKD, I'm the best person ever. >_______>

In all seriousness, I'm almost always very inactive D1, especially in the beginning. Now that the game has picked up a lot, I'll be more active.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:03 am

Post by Slicey »

Kinetic wrote:
Slicey wrote:Kinetic, what I don't understand is, is that you keep talking about how bad Empking is in other games and how much of a liability he is, yet you're not commenting on him in THIS game, which is what actually matters. Empking has made enough posts that you can comment on, whether you think it's townie posts or scummy posts, yet you have said nothing on him in this game. You're voting him and attacking him for nothing he's done in this game, but his meta and reputation alone.

For that, I will
Unvote, Vote: Kinetic
. I'm not liking anything he's saying.

I'll just
Mega FoS: KMD
Slicey, nice side-step.

Now I want you to say how my argument is actually wrong. You say you don't like the argument and you want him judged on other factors (principally the 5 posts he's made in this game) and ignore the many many many games he's played elsewhere on the site.

I suppose this may be a valid argument, however, it would be a lot stronger if for some reason my argument was flawed or that you could weaken my argument some.

As it stands the two are merely parallel arguments, neither really disproves or removes from the other, but I would say mine is stronger if only on the fact that Empking's contribution so far in this game is not very strong.

Generally I don't lynch on meta alone, however, its Day 1, in a game where multiple lynches are possible in a single day. This is the optimal position for a policy lynch based on his previous play and I endorse it.

Show me otherwise and we can talk, or show me that Empking's contributions here outweigh his previous very bad play. I don't feel you can or that he has so far.

Hell, Empking hasn't even stood up to defend himself, so far everyone else is. I'd love to hear what he thinks.
What I'm trying to say is it that you're not giving him a chance. His contribution in this game is minimal, but still enough to comment on. What do you think of his play so far? Do you think he's scummy in this game? Does his meta support him being scummy? What I'm saying is you should use his play in conjunction with his meta, but you seem to be ignoring his play completely. And if you don't think he's made enough contribution to form an opinion on, then wait until he posts more. If he doesn't and he lurks or refuses to contribute, then I'd be for lynching him.

Just so you know, I'm not completely against his lynch, I'm just against a policy lynch of him. I currently don't have a good read on him.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:31 am

Post by Slicey »

SpyreX, you think Incog is town correct? So how is it that I posted
one line
that was similar to what he posted make me scummy? Your case makes no sense.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Slicey »

Haven't read the last few pages, but I'm incredibly against an Incog lynch. I'll read the last few pages and see if my opinion changes.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Slicey »

Yeah, still not satisfied with a Incog lynch, I don't see any real reason to lynch him, even though Kinetic is obviously town now. It's mostly gut, but I haven't seen him do anything scummy. He reminds me of the game he was in that I modded (open 159). Nothing in particular, just the playstyle in general. BTW, KMD was also in that game and is acting completely different in this game then he was in that one (where he was attacking someone relentlessly). Here, he's barely playing.

Before the self hammer though, I still thought Kinetic was scum, and thus was happy with his lynch. Obviously I was wrong, but I believe this can give us some info now.

However, I still don't like SpyreX. My gut is telling me he's scum. His case on me is that I inadvertently posted something similar to Incog (yes Spyre, believe what you want, but it's unintentional). He doesn't seem to really be scumhunting. I'm seeing a much more laid back SpyreX, which is something I have never seen. Also, you said last page that we are not lynching anyone else, yet you vote Incog (who you think is town BTW). I don't understand.

Vote: SpyreX
I know a lynch won't be happening, but this is more to express my extreme dislike for him this game.

Also kmd don't think I've forgotten about you.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Slicey »

oh snap son I should check timezones XD I saw the 11 PM, and seeing as how that's 5 hours from now for me I still thought I had time.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:29 am

Post by Slicey »

Vote: SpyreX

Nothing has changed since the end of Day 1.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”