Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Tenchi »

Hoopla wrote:Good luck to everyone. I have a brief survey I'd like you to fill out;

1. Have you played in a Lights Out game before? Yes. I think I can solve the 4x4 easy from playing DDO.
2. I give you $200 to place a bet on the first Day 1 lynch, with return odds of 15/1 for each player. Who do you bet on? Empking. Just cause I saw people voting for him and I really want to win that 200 dollars. :)
3. What do you think is the optimum number of lynches for Day 1? Not sure. I am not sure even why we would go beyond more than one lynch, but definitely it is the strongest Townie weapon so we should use it as much as we can. What if we kill off and leave everybody that everybody believes is the best players? But then what about roles? Accidentally killing off a Doctor or Cop is bad. So those are the things that are making me think about the situation. Need more input pls.
4. What is your favourite animal? TIGER. RAWR.
5. Sum up your playstyle in one sentence. I find myself not sticking to one singular playstyle.
Yes. That same Tenchi. :D

Reicheru and Tenchi begin to bond more, sending love letters to each other.
Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Tenchi »

Slicey wrote:oh god being in two games with Patrick being the mod is going to be confusing. @_@
You're playing with different people. Why would this be a problem?

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:50 pm

Post by Tenchi »

Kmd4390 wrote:It gets people talking about uselessness and tends to make people worry more about the uselessness than laying votes and finding scumz.
Meh, I think its better than random voting wagons... I'd actually wait whether Hoopla would say something about what he found out with the questionnaire.

Oh look shiny wagon!
VOTE: Vollkan

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 am

Post by Tenchi »

Hoopla wrote:
Imagine the pre-game talk in the QT;

Hoopla:
hey guys, i have a great idea. watch me post a survay and clutter the thread with too many words!! LOL (laugh out loud)
mykonian:
yeah, that's a genius idea. imagine how slow the game would run if we did that!
q21:
wouldn't it be obvious ur scum though, 'cause it is pretty benefial for us.
Hoopla:
guys, trust me. it's worth the risk if we can pull this off.
q21:
okay, i'm in.
Hoopla:
scum high five?
mykonian:
sure!
q21:
primo!
I do not know why you would counter Incognito's argument of using the surveys as a distraction topic by countering with this comedic roleplay that you, as scum, would tell your scum buddies about your plan just to make Incognito's idea less plausible. I do not think this counter-argument from you makes his point less plausible.

Hoopla wrote: In other news, populartajo is pretty obviously town.
Explain, pls. THX.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Tenchi »

mykonian wrote:
Tenchi wrote:5. Sum up your playstyle in one sentence. I find myself not sticking to one singular playstyle.
Hi, you are scum, aren't you?
Yes I am <.<
(Seriously now, I really am not consistent with my play. I'd consider myself aggressive but the game that we won the scummie for I was pretty much a lurker. In the last game we had, I got lynched as a lurker scum, but I also won my very first mafia game in Spies by being aggressive.)

Do you think I am a detriment because I do not have a clear meta on me?

Also, SpyreX, I am usually more paranoid then most. Therefore, I do not just clear people just because you say so. Also, I am wary of scum getting some brownie points just because they "figured out" that somebody is town. So... reasons?

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Tenchi »

Hoopla wrote:
Tenchi wrote:
Hoopla wrote: In other news, populartajo is pretty obviously town.
Explain, pls. THX.
How about you tell me about some of your reads? Was this post;
Tenchi wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:It gets people talking about uselessness and tends to make people worry more about the uselessness than laying votes and finding scumz.
Meh, I think its better than random voting wagons... I'd actually wait whether Hoopla would say something about what he found out with the questionnaire.

Oh look shiny wagon!
VOTE: Vollkan
....meant to be a joke?
Nope. It's my best vote right now.

Now your explanation on your PopT read? Right now, I am assuming all this declarations (you and Spyrex, maybe more?) are from meta reads which I am strongly distasteful about.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Tenchi »

*this --> these

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:14 am

Post by Tenchi »

Just checking in. Will post within 24 hours. Just please let me get 8 hours of straight sleep for tonight. @.@

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Tenchi »

Just replied to some Tenchi posts will read some more tonight. :D
SpyreX wrote:
I am assuming all this declarations (you and
Spyrex
, maybe more?)
What????
With all of the people declaring X is town, I have lost track sorry. :\
Hoopla wrote:$200 on Tenchi.
Okaaaay?
mykonian wrote: Tenchi, as far as I know, you aren't an impressive scumhunter and you get into trouble early for theory stances.
Because I always forget Mafiascum is a place where every minute detail in your post will be scrutinized!
Also, SpyreX, I am usually more paranoid then most. Therefore, I do not just clear people just because you say so. Also, I am wary of scum getting some brownie points just because they "figured out" that somebody is town. So... reasons?
And the most effective way of dealing with this is
asking why that person must be town?

That's how I see it. And seeing that I would not be getting (clear) answers this is moot.
Ojanen wrote:
Tenchi wrote:5. Sum up your playstyle in one sentence. I find myself not sticking to one singular playstyle.
Overtly self-unaware answer. Everyone has plenty of persona to spill over.
Actually, I feel that my answer is more self-aware than it should be. I KNOW that I don't play one singular style, and it would be a mistake, or more confusing, if Town would rely on previous meta for me to guage my performance in this game. And that I KNOW.

And how hypocritic for you to say something similar to what I have said?

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:42 am

Post by Tenchi »

Of course Ojanen, since you defined a range, that makes your answer more definite than mine.

/wrist

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Tenchi »

populartajo wrote:
Vote: Spyrex.

His answers were too serious.
WTH.
imaginality wrote:
I'm just saying that I'm immediately distrustful of her intentions with respect to these questions since they're going to take awhile for everyone to answer, they most likely have to be answered in a WoW format which makes people not wanna read the thread anymore, and they could potentially slow the game down, which would benefit her if she's scum.
It seems to me that Q1 and Q3 are relevant questions that we would be discussing today anyhow, whether in this format or otherwise; 2 and 5 are also arguably useful, and only 4 could be considered distracting fluff.

And it's not like we need to wait around for everyone to answer before getting Hoopla's permission to proceed with the game...
Sums up my sentiments about the questions. I do think that the ideas presented especially for the how to tackle the ideal D1 lynches useful.

I do think we should have two D1 lynches. Lynching is the only weapon we have. And I do think less NKs for scum the better.

At this point I read Mykonian's post 99 and I do agree that CKD's reactive playstyle post is scummy.

I will vote CKD if I need to be.
Empking wrote:
FoS: CKD

Myk make somes good points and CKD is definitely doing some misrepresentation with regards to Myk but Hoopla is still by far the scummier of the two.
I don't see why Hoopla would be scummier at this point. His and Incognito's argument at the beginning is geniune and I do think the survey got discussion started.
curiouskarmadog wrote:well if there is going to be a lynch Day 1, it might as well be mine, you are going to be embarassed at the end of it, mykonian, curious what was your scummie for?

Useless prevocation.
SpyreX wrote:Myko:

However, can you give me the short and sweet on Tenchi and your thoughts that way? Tenchi CKD twofer? Mmmm
Not with me in it, no.

At this point I am concerned by the overwhelming scent of lurkiness in the thread. More posts from the ff pls kthx:

imaginality
Empking
q21
Slicey

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Tenchi »

Ojanen wrote:
q21 wrote:Actually, Myk, that post wasn't to test pop's response. You're right, if it was I did it badly - completely gave the game away. It was to test yours. I had a slight scum read on you for the ckd case that I disagree with (as stated with my vote) and was looking for a way to either strengthen or weaken that.
The knee-jerk OMGUS vote strengthens it.
This post by q21 is scummy.
The description of mykonian's instant no explanation vote as knee-jerk omgus assumes mykonian to be an idiot barely able to control his actions at all. That is not an accurate nor a townish assumption. mykonian was obviously looking for a reaction in a way that has some chance of having effect, (or pretending to do so if he was scum), contrary to q21's "hi this vote is because I want to see a reaction" (whether he would have been looking for a reaction from tajo or myko, saying that one is looking for a reaction pretty much collapses the wave).
Labeling the reaction as knee-jerk omgus is hitting an easy buzzword that only someone thinking of the game very shallowly would use in this instance. I find it hard to believe q21 is sincere about scumhunting here.

unvote
vote: q21
I don't think Q21 merits a vote. I do think it is something legit and I do think Q21 should actually be given credit for taking a risk and invoking reactions. The only mistake I see here is that he said that he just used an OMGUS vote to attempt to squeeze out a reaction from Mykonian, but instead he just went insanely verbose about his plan.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Tenchi »

Incognito wrote:All right. So I'm catching up where I left off (page 2).

I don't really get Tenchi's vote on vollkan back in his post 43; he ends up voting him using "shiny wagon" as the reasoning, which seems joke-y especially with the exclamation point at the end, but I don't get why he specifically chose to wagon vollkan as opposed to one of the other viable wagons. Tenchi, was there some additional reasoning behind your vote? Did vollkan do something that struck you as scummier than any of the other wagon options?
Nope. I wanted to start a wagon and I do think it failed. At that point I voted for vollkan because he had the most votes at that time.

Also, I hate meta because it always assumes that players play the same everytime they play, which I find irrelevant but the discussion of meta deviates from the current, in-game discussions. Also, being one of the no-so-regular people here, meta also alienates people that have no idea what you are talking about -- in this case, me.

In other words, all the meta reads like "X is scum/town" is just mucking up the thread, a way to earn brownie points without the need to justify in-game actions of people.

A FEW QUESTIONS FOR IMAGINALITY

I just find your recent answers to be very conservative. You have reacted quite a lot on game mechanics questions and so far you only have one meaty post and I would like some more pls k thx.

1. Should a policy lynch on Empking happen?

2. CKD has addressed suspicions of him on page 5. Reactions?

Hoopla wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Unvote, vote: Incognito

I'm not usually a gut player, but he is very phony this game.
Shittiest reason I have seen thus far. Just because somebody does not choose to play the same as you expect them to doesn't make the scum. The overwhelming stench of using meta to jump on a new wagon is overwhelming.

First you vote KMD, for wagonning reasons.
And then you vote me, for probably valid reasons, if you are not sure what I was doing.
And then you replace that suspicion of me with a meta read on Incongnito, because he is PHONY?

Please.

I think it is HooplaScum, and either one of the existing wagons because HooplaScum doesn't want to choose either, or maybe CKD (because of Hoopla post 15).

Also, Hoopla, please answer Post 154.

VOTE: HOOPLA

SpyreX wrote:
What's wrong with questioning town reads?
Inherently? Nothing.

However, the questioning is more of a "how could YOU THINK THAT" and not a "WHY do you think that?"
WTF is this? I asked people for reasons, asking WHY. What kind of BS interpretation of my questioning is this?

FOS: Spyrex

POPTAJO: Thank you for giving scum a shopping list K THX BYE.

I think I missed something...
mykonian wrote: How many people are in favor of a policy lynch? Chances are just as good that CKD is scum, and we he isn't going to hunt for scum, so as town he'll just hold us back.
Wait a sec, are you negotiating with everyone for the lynch of somebody? Is your pursuance of the CKD case dependent on what everybody else thinks?

FoS: Mykonian

curiouskarmadog wrote: 130, woah, tenchi comes out of no where and also expresses interests in my wagon (if need be).
@ tenchi, be a dear, and 1.) explain why my playstyle is reactive I was on page 4 asking for people to explain to me their cases, which reminds me, on page 4, you had a case on vollkan 2.) if you really thought vollkan was scum, why did you reiterate your case at that time? 3.) lets just have a little play time right now, lets say I was being reactive, how is that scummy? Wouldn’t it have been easier as scum to rehash someone else’s case add a couple lines and vote? (that’s reactive)..I actually think my asking people to put forward their cases again is proactive.
1a. THIS IS REALLY REACTIVE
curiouskarmadog wrote:caught up/checking in.

I dont see anything that has my hackles up yet, even with all the theory discussion and D1 finger pointing. Until I get said hackles going, anyone have questions about my stances on anyone or cases being made???
It apprars that you are waiting for people to call you attention, or you are waiting for other people to make cases on other people so that you can react on them later on. In other words, you have no plan to initiate discussion yourself.

1b/2. IF YOU WERE REALLY READING THE THREAD. It is clear, along with Incognitos and Hooplas reactions on me that I didn't have a case on Vollkan.

3. Again, being reactive is scummy because scum would rely on the initial naivety of town since they do not know who's who, allowing town to make blind, and wild suspicions. It would be advantageous for scum to avoid this D1 mess.
You asking people to participate is nowhere being proactive. I can put banners and posters to encourage people to post but unless you start asking questions and suspecting people, that can only take you so far.

I have yet to review my own posts (questions I asked earlier that I think have not been answered) to see if I see anything.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Tenchi »

>< Will repost with fixed quote tags.
Incognito wrote:All right. So I'm catching up where I left off (page 2).

I don't really get Tenchi's vote on vollkan back in his post 43; he ends up voting him using "shiny wagon" as the reasoning, which seems joke-y especially with the exclamation point at the end, but I don't get why he specifically chose to wagon vollkan as opposed to one of the other viable wagons. Tenchi, was there some additional reasoning behind your vote? Did vollkan do something that struck you as scummier than any of the other wagon options?
Nope. I wanted to start a wagon and I do think it failed. At that point I voted for vollkan because he had the most votes at that time.

Also, I hate meta because it always assumes that players play the same everytime they play, which I find irrelevant but the discussion of meta deviates from the current, in-game discussions. Also, being one of the no-so-regular people here, meta also alienates people that have no idea what you are talking about -- in this case, me.

In other words, all the meta reads like "X is scum/town" is just mucking up the thread, a way to earn brownie points without the need to justify in-game actions of people.

A FEW QUESTIONS FOR IMAGINALITY

I just find your recent answers to be very conservative. You have reacted quite a lot on game mechanics questions and so far you only have one meaty post and I would like some more pls k thx.

1. Should a policy lynch on Empking happen?

2. CKD has addressed suspicions of him on page 5. Reactions?
Hoopla wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Unvote, vote: Incognito

I'm not usually a gut player, but he is very phony this game.
Shittiest reason I have seen thus far. Just because somebody does not choose to play the same as you expect them to doesn't make the scum. The overwhelming stench of using meta to jump on a new wagon is overwhelming.

First you vote KMD, for wagonning reasons.
And then you vote me, for probably valid reasons, if you are not sure what I was doing.
And then you replace that suspicion of me with a meta read on Incongnito, because he is PHONY?

Please.

I think it is HooplaScum, and either one of the existing wagons because HooplaScum doesn't want to choose either, or maybe CKD (because of Hoopla post 15).

Also, Hoopla, please answer Post 154.

VOTE: HOOPLA

SpyreX wrote:
What's wrong with questioning town reads?
Inherently? Nothing.

However, the questioning is more of a "how could YOU THINK THAT" and not a "WHY do you think that?"
WTF is this? I asked people for reasons, asking WHY. What kind of BS interpretation of my questioning is this?

FOS: Spyrex

POPTAJO: Thank you for giving scum a shopping list K THX BYE.

I think I missed something...
mykonian wrote: How many people are in favor of a policy lynch? Chances are just as good that CKD is scum, and we he isn't going to hunt for scum, so as town he'll just hold us back.
Wait a sec, are you negotiating with everyone for the lynch of somebody? Is your pursuance of the CKD case dependent on what everybody else thinks?

FoS: Mykonian

curiouskarmadog wrote: 130, woah, tenchi comes out of no where and also expresses interests in my wagon (if need be).
@ tenchi, be a dear, and 1.) explain why my playstyle is reactive I was on page 4 asking for people to explain to me their cases, which reminds me, on page 4, you had a case on vollkan 2.) if you really thought vollkan was scum, why did you reiterate your case at that time? 3.) lets just have a little play time right now, lets say I was being reactive, how is that scummy? Wouldn’t it have been easier as scum to rehash someone else’s case add a couple lines and vote? (that’s reactive)..I actually think my asking people to put forward their cases again is proactive.
1a. THIS IS REALLY REACTIVE
curiouskarmadog wrote:caught up/checking in.

I dont see anything that has my hackles up yet, even with all the theory discussion and D1 finger pointing. Until I get said hackles going, anyone have questions about my stances on anyone or cases being made???
[/quote]

It apprars that you are waiting for people to call you attention, or you are waiting for other people to make cases on other people so that you can react on them later on. In other words, you have no plan to initiate discussion yourself.

1b/2. IF YOU WERE REALLY READING THE THREAD. It is clear, along with Incognitos and Hooplas reactions on me that I didn't have a case on Vollkan.

3. Again, being reactive is scummy because scum would rely on the initial naivety of town since they do not know who's who, allowing town to make blind, and wild suspicions. It would be advantageous for scum to avoid this D1 mess.
You asking people to participate is nowhere being proactive. I can put banners and posters to encourage people to post but unless you start asking questions and suspecting people, that can only take you so far.

I have yet to review my own posts (questions I asked earlier that I think have not been answered) to see if I see anything.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Tenchi »

Currently sick.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Post by Tenchi »

First of all I'm back. Second I have lots to read but I've kinda read the last day shenanigans. And I really think the last minute push on Incognito was full of craptasticness. I do not think that it was horribly put but I do not think Incognito's flip would be beneficial/informative to us (as opposed to CKD or Empking lynch).

I'm up for a CKD vote since I also think people chasing after Kinetic was a huge distraction from CKD's initial horrible posting eventhough Kinetic took a lot of fire for
his
initial posting as well.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Post by Tenchi »

Ojanen wrote: @Tenchi
Tenchi 130 wrote: At this point I read Mykonian's post 99 and I do agree that CKD's reactive playstyle post is scummy.
I will vote CKD if I need to be.
Ummmmm... you had your random vote on vollkan on. Why no vote ckd here, why only if need be?
That's a Tenchi fail. I should've voted him either then, or when I posted in response to my prod. I stopped thinking about the game when I made my I'm sick post. Useless D1 vote, yes.

In retrospect, in the off chance I get sick again
VOTE: CKD

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Post by Tenchi »

Hoopla wrote:That's brilliant!

q21 - are you claiming responsibility for this?
What benefit is it for Q21/or anyone to answer this question? Hooplaliciousscum.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by Tenchi »

Tommorrow promise. If I don't post tomorrow kick me out of this site. I've been just busy this weekend! But tommorow's my free day. Sorry to the mod. :'(

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by Tenchi »

Reading the Slicey case now.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Tenchi »

Ojanen wrote:
Tenchi wrote:That's a Tenchi fail. I should've voted him either then, or when I posted in response to my prod. I stopped thinking about the game when I made my I'm sick post. Useless D1 vote, yes.
In retrospect, in the off chance I get sick again
VOTE: CKD
For getting sick 1 week after the post I asked about you're mentioning it a lot :?
You're saying you should have, but I just wanna know why didn't you?
If I remmeber right my vote was on Vollkan and I wanted a larger string of votes to see reactions. That didn't do so well because at that point there was this case on CKD.

In retrospect, the case on Kinetic now more likely seems to be a distraction on CKD.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Tenchi »

OK from what I understand, we are lynching Slicey because:

1. He was part of the Kinetic wagon
2. We need as many lynches as we can afford D2.

My only concern here is that the later Incog wagon was similar to this, a quicklynch dominated and advocated by loud personalities in the game. I really do not think that the second D1 wagon was for a scumlynch (either).

I am ISO-reading Slicey now.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Tenchi »

0. Answers Hoopla's questionnaire.
1. Advocates a KMD lynch. Think Vollkan wagon is "Terribad".
2. Comments on Kinetic's push on Empking and says that he's relying on meta instead of talking about his performance in the current game. Votes Kinetic and lays off KMD.
3. Claims that he is OK with an Empking lynch, but not a policy lynch. Says he doesn't have a good read on Empking.
4. Not sure what he was referring to here, but claims Spyrex has double-standards. Spyrex thinks Incog is town, but not Slicey.
5. Against an Incog lynch. Didn't say why.
6. Uses meta and now thinks Kinetic is "obviously town" and that "he didn't do anything scummy". Says his gut is telling him Spyrex is scum. Votes Spyrex.
7. Fluff.
8. Votes Spyrex, but his old reasons were... gut!

Going back to post 6. He uses meta reasons to figure out Spyrex but then he mentions that Spyrex says he doesn't want any more votes, but votes Incognito. [I'm checking that one out.]

From what I see here, Slicey is just looking for a wagon to put his vote on, and easily backs off to find another lynch targt based on how the votes are falling. I don't get why he just laid off the Kinetic wagon suddenly. Same thing with him laing off the KMD wagon. He didn't really pursue it.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Tenchi »

Seraphim wrote:Hoopla, I don't even have my role PM.
Seraphim wrote:Okay guys, I'm only about a fourth way through the game and I have to go so expect more game thoughts tomorrow. But I finally have my partial role PM...I'm sure I'll be able to claim more fully once Patrick gets back.

I'm a doctor. I protected Myk N1. I'm assuming the scum targeted Myk N1 as well.
Partial? Your role PM came in parts?
ERROR ERROR DOES NOT COMPUTE

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Tenchi »

SpyreX wrote:This stops now.

We are not lynching anyone else today. Period.

The time for that was long past and the simple fact I threw down a vote because I was worried about 0 lynches sure as hell doesn't mean two.

TOMORROW, there will be a purge. A delicious one. We're not doing this again.

Take a shot if you want tonight q21 - I'm not going to cry if I die but a Kinetic town flip better be a damn bullseye on Empking.
And then two hours later...
SpyreX wrote:I'll give it a shot but its a pipe dream.

Unvote, Vote: Incog
Wagon sliding much? Checking Spyrex's interactions with Incognito.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Tenchi »

Now my concern here is that two of my biggest suspects is advocating this lynch.

I find the roleclaim REALLY fishy though. Also, my issue here is that a TownDocSlicey would be pumped in the game that his save went through, and that Empking died. Also, Seraphim, you have been around for about two hours-ish and I thought were you reading. Instead, your posts are really reactive. I do not get also why your role PM will come in parts.

I think the best move here is to lynch Seraphim/Slicey, then move on the SpyreX. Spyrex has advocated 12908902180921380123 lynches that his flip would be more informative than anybody else's, not to mention he was also part of the Kinetic wagon.

After that, I wouldn't mind a Hoopla lynch. Chop Chop!

(Well Hoopla going first is ideal. I'm gonna make a case on that tomorrow or friday.)

Vote: Seraphim/Slicey

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Tenchi »

I support a mass claim except for the Doctor. I am not thinking about lynching Hoopla today, likely cleared after that flip.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Tenchi »

Town reads:
+2: Mykonian
+1: Incognito

Scum reads:
-2: imaginality
-1: populartajo

Still need to do a thorough PBP. This is just by skimming and checking the vote tallies.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Tenchi »

Its a little bit bias because I find myself agreeing with most/all of what he says. Also, the recent mass claim proposal. Also, the wagon during D1, I don't trust the proponents of it.

But now that I look into t it, both wagons formed at the same time, but all three scum chose to vote Kinetic.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Tenchi »

Tajo, can you explain why my reasons for voting Slicey "shitty"?

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Tenchi »

Incognito is town.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:39 am

Post by Tenchi »

And yeah regardless we won this game already so good luck!

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Post by Tenchi »

got the prod. doctor. incog safe. thx for not hammering. have something tomorrow will be back friday.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Tenchi »

gg guys.

Im just really distracted right now but really good game over all. I was planning on coming on today but it was too late. I don't think I would have stuck it out though because of things happening personally.

Thank you everyone and I'll see you guys around. Not in a while though.

I still don't understand though why people want to policy Empking. Never understood that.

Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Tenchi »

Oh yeah, I was trustung Vollkan would be awesome but Q21 got to him which was really sad. I was expecting Vollkan to bus me before D3 ends.

And I already apologized profusely to Seraphim. :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”