Nativity Mafia - Game Over, Praise The Lord!

Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:52 am

Post by Astronaut »

Confirms
[size=84][i]Have you been peckish during the night? Only, someone's been at me cheese.[/size][/i]
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:42 pm

Post by Astronaut »

I've lynched BJ day one for being fingered by an anonymous source earlier, that time it was a mistake. Feeling that I owe him one, there's little chance of me voting for him now.
[size=84][i]Have you been peckish during the night? Only, someone's been at me cheese.[/size][/i]
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 30, 2005 2:41 pm

Post by Astronaut »

I don't think the voice from above should be trusted. But since there is the odd chance that the message could be from a cop, it does give BabyJesus a slightly higher chance of being scum than anyone else, making him the 'correct' lynch today. This would also make us certain whether or not to believe similar announcements in the future.

That being said, I've never seen a pro-town role making such statements anonymously before, and BJ does have (or at least did have) a reputation of being 'an easy day one lynch', which is why scum would be more likely to target him with such a role than anyone else. And so I'm not ready to test the validity of these accusations against BJ just yet.

If it were any other player, I'd probably vote for him, but feeling that I owe BJ one after he was in the exact same situation day 1 in Bizarre mafia, I say we keep him around. I don't allow my feelings to take control over logics very often, but in this case I'll make an exception.
TonyMontana wrote:FOS:Astronaut For having a sucky season :P (Enga på topp! Enga på topp!) ;)
Oh yeah? You watch us beat Real Madrid on Tuesday! :)
...*cough*...and congratulations with the trophy, I guess...
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:24 pm

Post by Astronaut »

Vote: BabyJesus
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:18 am

Post by Astronaut »

With a cop investigation, I need BJ's claim confirmed from one of his fellow masons before I take my vote off of him. I don't like the masons outed this early, but if VisMaior is telling the truth, this gives us 2 scum for the price of one.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:47 am

Post by Astronaut »

Well well well, This is not me...

Insane, paranoid or random? Pick your flavour.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:52 am

Post by Astronaut »

!Chucklez! wrote:So...we seem to have a Vig. And there can only be 1 or 2 more cult members. Huzzah! We're in decent shape here.
A vig or an SK...depends on what mood Joe was in when he heard about the 'immaculate conception'.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:12 am

Post by Astronaut »

Puzzle wrote:
Astronaut wrote:Well well well, This is not me...

Insane, paranoid or random? Pick your flavour.
What do you mean ?
Ah, I messed that one up. This is not me is the sane cop... You wouldn't happen to have caught scum, have you, Tinm?

BJ was more than likely vigged, which means Joseph is part of our scum group.

And do people now understand why I wanted one of BJ's fellow masons to confirm him yesterday?
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:03 pm

Post by Astronaut »

dybeck wrote:Sorry... I've missed... where did Joseph come from?
Joseph's got an axe.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:57 am

Post by Astronaut »

I wasn't at all supportive of this bandwagon to start with, mostly because I myself made a lot of the same false asusmptions as !Chucklez!. The claim, however... I'm not buying it.

Give us your choices so far, I think it would be in best interest for town to know who you blocked/protected.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:35 am

Post by Astronaut »

Blocking a claimed cop isn't very nice. Also, I don't think blocking night one was a good idea, since there's a greater chance of blocking a pro-town power role than of protecting the one person the mafia targets.

I think you're a mafia roleblocker.

Vote: !Chucklez!
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:19 pm

Post by Astronaut »

So the ass that killed BJ last night shat all over the keys to the inn this time? Nice move...
Puzzle wrote:I can state at 99% certainty that !Chucklez! is lying : his ability flavour is wrong.
Care to explain?
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:30 am

Post by Astronaut »

Problem is, we might not know if someone is scum or not based on their role name. I agree that the game's probably got a shepherd, but we don't know that he's pro-town.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:08 pm

Post by Astronaut »

Fritzler wrote:No, he's innocent.
Saying things like that begs the question "How do you know"?
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:26 pm

Post by Astronaut »

Day three, and I really don't feel I've got much to go by. Werebear's list seems reasonable, but seeing that there's still 15 of us alive, mod has included some other roles as well.

Lynching a random person/ a lurker isn't a plan I'd normally support this late in the game, but I really don't have any better suggestion... :(
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:59 am

Post by Astronaut »

Speedwagon! :shock:

Are we voting werebear because of his last post? This sure ain't no place for jokes...
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:31 am

Post by Astronaut »

After studying Werebear's post, I assume it's his list of possible roles that is the reason for voting him. His other posts are nothing out of the ususal.

Personally, I found Werebear's list quite useful. He might of course be scum showing us how helpful he is by guessing the setup, but I don't think that's something scum would be likely to do on day one.
Astronaut
Astronaut
Goon
Astronaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:14 am

Post by Astronaut »

:?:

Are you a special investigator, and not a normal cop? I don't see why you're giving out this info, it's not useful for town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”