smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:11 am

Post by smashbro_of_the_SSS »

Limited access from now until next Monday. My family is on "vacation" this week, and we're doing day trips and stuff. Might have time to post, might not.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:16 am

smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:Limited access from now until next Monday. My family is on "vacation" this week, and we're doing day trips and stuff. Might have time to post, might not.
That was a fast day 1. I'd just like to point out that I was V/LA, even if I did not bold it. You can check my other games, it was the same.

Also, I'm a Bodyguard and did not protect anyone, because I was V/LA.

Before I go onto my actual post, I am not Super Smash Bros Fan. Different Person, I don't know him at all.

Reading over the game, i have no clue who is scummiest. anyway, have to go to work soon, so I'll look back at this later tonight.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:05 pm

no no no please someone unvote. last thing we need is another quick lynch.

in your plan, at least sawyer and WingsofWisdom do not get any protection, so the scum would just kill them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Robo~~~~~~~~

As for thoughts, Robo seems pretty scummy to me, due to the hammer, and just how he's acted the whole game.
Robocopter87 wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SV is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dying tonight. I am soooooo killing him.
This actually helps me, thinking it might be town, trying to distract scum and letting them think he was a vig. but not enough to make him seem townie.

~~~~~~~~~~Nikanor~~~~~~~~~~~
Nikanor wrote:How about this:
Nobody protects Robocopter tonight.
Our other vig shoots Robocopter. If he doesn't die, he's the sk.
We should direct Robo's kill tonight as well, but now is not really the time to be making suggestions for that.
Now, Nik, what happened to this. First off, you say
other
vig. what were you implying?

also, did you ever bring up the idea again of directing a kill toward robo? no. but, did you suggest protecting people tonight, including a save for robo? yes. now how does that figure? i don't know.
Nikanor wrote:Fine.
Claim now, or you're getting a bullet in your head tonight.
again, you seem to be implying that you have knowledge of guns. assuming that you are town aligned, the only choice is vig. and you claimed bodyguard.
Nikanor wrote:Stop helping your scumbuddy, npiau.
XScorpion needs to claim.
So you call npiau scum.
Nikanor wrote:
Unvote.

Actually, yeah. I saw something completely different, probably because I was tired, but it is equally likely for town and scum to make that mistake.
npiau is town though, no matter XScorpion's alignment.
Now you call him town.

also, what was the scum slip you saw in his post? if it was completely different, then...just, what? this doesn't make sense to me. what was the slip you saw again?

~~~~~~~~~~~Dr.myshottyizsik~~~~~~~~~~~
drmyshottyizsik wrote:@ All I think we kind of over looked nikback there, first he asks for a claim, then he basically claims scum
This post makes me think that Dr. My Shotty and Nik are not scum together. Since NIk seems scummy to me, protown points for the Dr. My Shot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~(the) Others~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For some reason, I'm getting an odd vibe from nopointinacting up. I really don't know why, but it's a gut. Also, pretty sure that he is not on the same side as Nik.

Sawyer...you're lurking a lot.

So...what exactly is the Shattered Viewpoint case. While it has been fun voting him for most of the games we're in together, I don't see it.

I don't like Nik's plan, and think he's been an awesome job of "leading" the town at the moment. Your "scum slip" of XScorp turned out townie, and a threat to scum at that. I think you were trying to grab at something with that, and backed off of him.
Vote: Nikanor

I believe that Nik is on the 3 man scum team, possibly as the bodyguard. Robo I'm guessing is a goon, who is just trying to help the team get more shots through lynching. Oh, and been shot (which may have been an attempt last night, which failed) last night. Either him or SV was a miss I believe, depending on what the SK was trying to kill. As for the SK, I'm thinking it's either Dr.myshotty or Nopointinacting up. Again, no real evidence on Npiau, but just a feeling. Nothing to get worried about yet, right now I would be happy with a Robo or Nik lynch, not the other two yet.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:06 pm

alright, im here, sorry for not posting in all of my games, but I've had 12:00 to 1:00 AM for the past few morning to post, and i've been tired.

I will go with your plan for who to protect.

My two top scum are Robo and either shotty or Nik. Both seem suspicious, and Sawyer's post about shotty makes a lot of sense, so I've become mroe suspicious of him lately.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:10 am

bah! go town! sorry bout thinkin you were scum Nik, looks like I was wrong.
smashbro_of_the_SSS
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
smashbro_of_the_SSS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:46 am

ah, if nothing else this was fun. i would play this again.

Return to “Completed Open Games”