Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #82 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:46 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: Hoopla

Survey, humourous roleplay rather than defence, using WIFOM to call q21. I'm not liking what I'm seeing.

(1. No 2. Hoopla 3. No clue 4.Furthering the game.)
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #106 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:56 am

Post by Empking »

FoS: CKD

Myk make somes good points and CKD is definitely doing some misrepresentation with regards to Myk but Hoopla is still by far the scummier of the two.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #135 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Empking »

vollkan wrote:
Tenchi wrote: I do not know why you would counter Incognito's argument of using the surveys as a distraction topic by countering with this comedic roleplay that you, as scum, would tell your scum buddies about your plan just to make Incognito's idea less plausible. I do not think this counter-argument from you makes his point less plausible.
Incognito's argument raised a legitimate issue, but one that was ultimately impossible to rule one way or the other on (ie. it's obvious that a survey could be used maliciously by scum, but it makes no sense to assume that). Hoopla cannot make Incognito's argument significantly less plausible, because Incognito raised an unfalsifiable possibility. But what Hoopla did do was show that the scum-logic that Incognito's argument required is fairly tortuous - "Mwahaha, I will confound them with five simple questions" could only come from fairly incompetent scum. The argument was expressed unorthodoxly (ie roleplay), but if you were examining it properly rather than deriding it because of its form, the point is clear and, I think, strong.
Any argument can be refuted by a humourous roleplay. Its the last resort of the people that are in the wrong. The facts of the matter is that it doesn't require any tortuous scum-logic. All it requires is that scum want to do something that benefits them with no real lasting disadvantages.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Post by Empking »

q21 wrote:Actually, Myk, that post wasn't to test pop's response. You're right, if it was I did it badly - completely gave the game away. It was to test yours. I had a slight scum read on you for the ckd case that I disagree with (as stated with my vote) and was looking for a way to either strengthen or weaken that. The knee-jerk OMGUS vote strengthens it.
mykonian wrote:
unvote vote Q21
BS

Unvote

Vote: q21
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #169 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Empking »

Volkan:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
mykonian wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:caught up/checking in.

I dont see anything that has my hackles up yet, even with all the theory discussion and D1 finger pointing. Until I get said hackles going, anyone have questions about my stances on anyone or cases being made??? Have a vote on someone, but no case?...maybe this is a good time to do it and try to convince to vote for your man.
I'm not playing with you. I'm not going to ask questions when you are in the game without
any
will to do
anything

How many people are in favor of a policy lynch? Chances are just as good that CKD is scum, and we he isn't going to hunt for scum, so as town he'll just hold us back.
lol, where did I say I wasnt hunting for scum?
Myk never said that CKD had stated it outrifght.
What I find funny is that you are saying that I am not scum hunting all the while saying we should just policy lynch me because "chances are just as good that I am not scum"...you are not scum hunting while pushing a policy lynch buddy.
Myk never said that.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #183 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:07 am

Post by Empking »

@Kinetic Since you want a response to your support for a policy lynch. 1. Policy lynches are bad, 2. I'm pips easy to read, only bad players or scum "get distracted by" or "bought down by" me. 3. You still hold a grudge against me for that babylon 5 game, really?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #230 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Empking »

Spyrex why didnt u vote q21 if u want a lynch
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #297 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:41 am

Post by Empking »

unvote
vote kinetic

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”