Newbie 994: Stop! In the Name of Sudo! Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hollyquin
Hollyquin
Townie
Hollyquin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Hollyquin »

Confirmed~
"look, mr. bubbles! it's an angel!"
Hollyquin
Hollyquin
Townie
Hollyquin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Post by Hollyquin »

I feel like I'm filling out a survey. *sweatdrop* Well...I suppose I am technically. Ah well, here goes nothing:
needle wrote:What's your experience playing mafia? Is it in real life, forums, chat, etc.?
None whatsoever! Heh. That's so disheartening-sounding. But yeah, I've never played in real life, or online. But I've observed games on several other forums and I've done a LOT of reading up, so I pretty much know how to play, what's going on, all of that by now.
needle wrote:What do you think the pros/cons may be of playing online vs. real life?
It seems to me like playing online is a much deeper game. After all, you can't do things like examine past voting patterns in a real life game. There's just a lot more time to think online.
needle wrote:Do you think wanting to skip RVS in favour of RQS is scummy of me?
No. RVS strikes me as rather pointless tbh. >< So this is more interesting.
theperson wrote:Lynch all Liars?
I'd say yes. No good reason for a Townie to be lying.
theperson wrote:Is lurking scummy?
This one is legitimately tricky for me because I'm the kind of person who doesn't contribute to a discussion unless she has something definitely helpful to contribute. And I probably won't always have that. So I'm going to say that it's
usually
scummy, but it certainly isn't definitive.

Oh and uh, hi, everyone?
"look, mr. bubbles! it's an angel!"

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”