LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by LimMePls »

/confirm
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Prox wrote:1. How would you define your playstyle?
Analytical and slightly aggressive.
Prox wrote:2. Do you plan to play differently this game than in your other games, or will you be sticking to your meta?
I just play, I don't plan to play a certain way.
Prox wrote:3. Do you know your win/loss record here on MS? What is it?
Check the sig.
Prox wrote:4. Can you link us to any of your past games?
Check the wiki.
Prox wrote:5. What is your opinion on lurking?
It's disrespectful to the rest of the players. I don't follow lynch all lurkers though, I prefer to ask for them to be replaced.
Prox wrote:6. How active will you be this game?
I try to post in all my games at least once a day.
Prox wrote:7. Are you scum? If so, who are your scumbuddies?
This question bothers me actually. Makes me think you might be.
Prox wrote:8. Which people here do you know and/or have played with before?
Just drmyshotty. I think I might have marathoned with don_johnson during the server switch, but I could be misremembering.
Prox wrote:9. How large will your posts normally be?
A few paragraphs unless I'm building a case. I have been known to make some walls, and I do engage in quote wars from time to time.
Prox wrote:10. What do you think players should do when a thread is open for pre-game chat?
Exactly what we are doing.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by LimMePls »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm quite literally half a cop. I send in the name of the investigation, and someone else gets the results of the DNA analysis. This makes me think that I can be cross-confirmed if the other half cop received the results. If this half cop claims, I will reveal the person I targetted and he/she can reveal the investigation.
I believe your claim. All I wanna know is why you felt it was a good idea to claim it. My thought is that since you are half a cop, why make yourself a target? Too many ways that you could get messed with, what was the upside to claiming?

Well, I was gonna RVS, but I think Zwet's revelation plus the pre-game chat pretty much destroyed all need for the RVS.

Vote: drmyshotty

Nice role fishing.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Prox wrote:That's silly. It makes sense for the other half-cop to claim now that zwet has..
I don't think that makes sense at all. Why split who the doc has to guess to protect? Explain this now please.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by LimMePls »

This game is really slow. I'm not sure really what to talk about, and our lack of an RVS is really hurting us. Did everyone answer the RQS questions?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:48 am

Post by LimMePls »

Korashk wrote:
Katsuki wrote:We do however, have 2 scum suspects in prox and korashk though. Korashk dodging/fluffing, and prox withdrawing into a shell.
I'll be honest, my posts are not going to have much content-wise until DP2. I'm not a text analyzer, I'm good at analyzing interactions between players. Specifically their interactions with dead players.

Currently I don't think that Prox is mafia, and if he is then he's bad at it.

I only don't think that zwet is mafia because of his claim.

I kinda think that you're scummy, but that could be a biased reaction to your attacking me.

I'm currently neutral on Bunny and all the other players.

P.S. Happy Birthday.
Sit that fence some more, it might get you somewhere...

Vote: Korashk

I'm still uncomfortable with drmyshotty.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:31 am

Post by LimMePls »

@Katsuki: 217 makes no sense. Shotty is claiming to be the second half of Zwet's cop. He is also claiming that the result they got on Prox was inconclusive. Why would your response to that be to vote one half of the cop?

I believe the claim. Now, the results don't necessarily have to mean SK though, there could be lots of explanations. There could be multiple groups of collector/analyzer cop pairs, and they could have % chance of success, or sanity issues, or such. So just because you got inconclusive does not mean he's guilty.

His play on the other hand is a bit troubling. I'm definitely unvoting shotty. I think Prox is a pretty good place for the vote.

Unvote
Vote: Prox

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Why would he claim the other half to Zwet if he was scum? He would be opening himself to immediate counter claiming and lynching. It makes 0 sense. The only reason he'd do that is if he knew Zwet was lying about a second half, but why would he do that?

I do not understand the shotty wagon at all.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Hrezs wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:I am a cop, well half of one.
Some one counter claim if they dont believe me
His intentions are VERY clear. He wants zwets partner to claim and out more power in case a doc exists
You think that would be worth losing one of their team? That seems ridiculous.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Hrezs is likely scum y'all, just saying.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Mysterio wrote:I find it telling that LynchMePls is making such an effort to defend Shotty and tossing out weak accusations at whoever thinks Shotty is scum.
Defend shotty? I'm just asking a question. And, based on my past experience, I don't think he is clever enough to attempt a gambit. No offense Shotty.

I also think its interesting that you criticize me for "tossing out weak accusations" yet you do it yourself. What does "I find it telling" even mean? Do you think it was scummy? If so, why not say that? Talk about a weak accusation.

FoS: Mysterio

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Mysterio wrote:1. LynchMePls somehow knows Shotty is town for various reasons.

2. Both Shotty and LynchMePls are scum buddies.

I can't say for sure either way, which is why I said it was only "telling" (as in suspicious). There could be other reasons as well, but it is something to note if Shotty or LynchMePls end up flipping scum.
What about option 3?

3. LynchMePls believes his claim and sees no reason to lynch him over it. He doesn't know he is town, but he doesn't know he is scum either.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by LimMePls »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
Mysterio wrote:What does "I find it telling" even mean? Do you think it was scummy? If so, why not say that? Talk about a weak accusation.
FoS: Mysterio
Please tell me you did not just write this.

In other news, I am inclined towards a Prox/shotty scumteam thanks to shotty's refusal to act on his so-called investigation.
Unvote; Vote: shotty
That's L-1, I think, people.
Please explain to me what the problem was with what I'm saying. He accused me of tossing out "weak accusations", yet he does the exact same thing in the post. So I called him on it. The he goes on with his post saying that I must know something about shotty or be scum with him, when there are other explanations for my thinking, the most obvious being that I don't understand why scum would try claim the other half. What possible reason would he have for doing it, just being stupid?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:20 am

Post by LimMePls »

Prox wrote:
don_johnson wrote:Today should actually be easy. There were a small number of wagon detractors and one player who hammered an uncounterclaimed power role. Shouldn't be difficult at all.
Well he
was
obviously lying. You think there shouldn't have been a hammer?
It wasn't obvious to all of us.

I'm wondering if we might actually be helped by a mass claim today.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:33 am

Post by LimMePls »

Prox wrote:Mass claim? Why?
Because we caught one scum due to a bad claim, which makes me believe they don't have fake claims, which makes a mass claim pretty powerful.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:05 am

Post by LimMePls »

^^This looks like you are trying really hard to turn the conversation away from yourself, and my suggestion of a mass-claim gave you just want you wanted. Also the FOS is weak, since you aren't using your vote. Add that to everything from yesterday and today really is going to be pretty easy.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Prox wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:^^This looks like you are trying really hard to turn the conversation away from yourself, and my suggestion of a mass-claim gave you just want you wanted. Also the FOS is weak, since you aren't using your vote. Add that to everything from yesterday and today really is going to be pretty easy.

???

You proposed a mass claim! Are you serious?
Of course I'm serious. It's not a terrible idea, for the reasons I've already suggested plus some I chose not to.
vote LynchMePls
I lol'd. So earlier it was FOS for suggesting it, but now it's a vote when I call you out on the weak fos? Splendid.

More Prox votes now ppl.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Mysterio wrote:
pacman281292 wrote:Sorry Mysterio, the reason I left you back was because of shotty. I still had my eye on you,
as you failed to note.

And I still have my eye on you, as I said.
Didn't I just get finished noting it? Also, this pretty much admits to tunneling. This whole "have my eye on you" is the very definition of tunneling. You mention me in many posts even though my supposed scumminess was being overshadowed by Prox and Shotty, which you admit to.
Dead wrong. Prox's overall game was extremely poor (hadn't it been so, D2 would have lasted more than 24 hours), so you could still bus both scum in order to make yourself appear more townish.
Really? Is that why you never voted for him...? In fact, throughout Day 1 you did nothing more than sit on the fence until the very last moment when you hammered Shotty (who by that time had already been written off). Now you're saying that Prox was playing extremely poor, so me pushing for his lynch means I threw him under the bus. Your argument here makes no sense.

And it is not WIFOM to actually think about your accusation. Claiming that it is seems like an obvious deflection. You're essentially accusing me of throwing two of my partners under the bus. Please explain how this is pro-mafia behavior.
Nope, I didn't piggyback. Bussing is part of the basics of mafia. You can't just buy that argument and accuse anyone who uses it too of piggy-backing.[/quote

Okay, so basically your response here is "nuh-uh". Laughable. As I said, I mentioned Prox throwing Shotty under the bus, you're now accusing me of throwing Prox under the bus. If that's not piggy-backing, then I don't know what is.
Great. Now tunneling. You mean it because no one but me was attacking you at that stage of the game?
So, I would have been less scummy had I not attacked you so much and just started attacking shotty and Prox.
Well, I did it.
But I still had my eye on you. And that's not tunneling.
Considering you admitted to tunneling with your whole "had my eye on you" post, this defense is extremely transparent.

Bolded: Actually, you didn't. Even in the midst of Prox and Shotty playing like obvscum, you continued to repeatedly mention me in your posts. Posts #303 and #333 both mention me, basically tunneling.
EBWOP: Checking LMP's ISO, I realize your case has lots of mistakes, and is very poor. I won't make LMP's homework, but this gives me further reason to vote you.
Now this post is very scummy. Attempting to discredit my post without actually posting anything of substance about it, thus preemptively giving LynchMePls space to make a defense looks very calculated to me.

Strong FoS: pacman
Tunneling and attempting to defend LynchMePls are slowly giving you away.
All I can say to this is that I defended shotty because I believed his claim. I was wrong. As for Prox, I dunno how anyone can call that a weak OMGUS or bussing. It was my suggestion of a mass name claim plus my pushing of him after his response that made him so obv scum yesterday. I think you are twisting things Mysterio.

What do people think about the mass name claim today? I think it might help us out, but if we're against it, I'm not married to the idea.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Oops, meant to quote his post that was a case on me. Sorry about that.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by LimMePls »

PLEASE NO MORE VOTES ON ME. FOR THE MOMENT

I really think we should mass claim and do it popcorn style. I'm willing to go first. I have a number of reasons to suspect that it would be really beneficial to town, most that I've already pointed out, and another big one that I'd rather hold until after the mass claim.

Regardless
DO NOT LYNCH ME WITHOUT A CLAIM

I feel the need to say all of this in bold and caps because the speed of the lynch yesterday.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by LimMePls »

zwetschenwasser wrote:oh really?
Unvote; Vote: LynchMePls
WTF. What about my post would make you do this?

I'm claiming. I still think we should mass claim afterward.

Claim: I'm an Evidence Collector
, the same as Zwet. I do not know who gets my investigation results.

I breadcrumbed here:
LynchMePls wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:I'm quite literally half a cop. I send in the name of the investigation, and someone else gets the results of the DNA analysis. This makes me think that I can be cross-confirmed if the other half cop received the results. If this half cop claims, I will reveal the person I targetted and he/she can reveal the investigation.
I
believe your claim.
A
ll I wanna know is why you felt it was a good idea to claim it.
M
y thought is that since you are half a cop, why make yourself a target?
Too
many ways that you could get messed with, what was the upside to claiming?

Well, I was gonna RVS, but I think Zwet's revelation plus the pre-game chat pretty much destroyed all need for the RVS.

Vote: drmyshotty

Nice role fishing.
IAMToo
, or I am too.

I don't want to claim my targets until after a mass claim, for obvious reasons. So, assuming everyone is ok with a mass claim popcorn style, since I just claimed, I want pacman to go next. If we don't want a mass claim, then fine, whatever. Please unvote me.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Doombunny9 wrote:
Lynch wrote:IAMToo, or I am too.
Kind of a stretch... I can pick out letters in my posts too :D

Anyhow, it would make sense if Kat (or hrez :O) was your partner although it still doesn't explain why Kat didn't know about it.

Unvote
because of the claim. As for the claim itself I'm having mixed feelings about it. On the one hand it seems like an easy choice for maf On the other hand I don't see why scum would push so hard for a massclaim, especially when they claim a role such as that. I'd be willing to beleive it though, especially if someone else claimed evidence collector.

I'm still in vavor of a massclaim btw.
They were the first letters of the first words of each sentence, not random letters in the post where I happened to be quoting Zwet's claim. What did you expect from a breadcrumb to a cop role?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Post by LimMePls »

I know I'm telling the truth, and at least 1 other player out there knows it too. Once we're done with a mass claim I'm pretty sure we can PoE this game to a win.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Doombunny9 wrote:Wait a minute... We're missing something. With only one unclaimed person at this point then either LMP doesn't have a partner or dj doesn't have anyone to be masonbuddies with. Something's fishy here...
This is one of the reasons I didn't want to explain for a mass claim. Because there were so many PRs that are pairs, I figured it would make figuring out the scum really easy with process of elimination. I didn't want to say that there were obviously "pairs" because that would basically be outing me.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:33 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Katsuki wrote:@Zwet: Well, neither of you investigated DJ.

Vote: Pacman
. Nice try, scum. Would you like to start explaining as to why you show up in the reports as "inconclusive"?

I will explain the presence of 2 or more samples after LMP claims investigation targets. I received 2/4/3 samples N0/N1/N2 respectively.
THIS. I targeted pacman last night. I wanted to see if we got inconclusive again. Him claiming VT only makes it worse.

Vote: Pacman

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Now that everyone has claimed, here are my investigates:

N0 (pregame) Zwet.
N1: Mysterio
N2: Pacman

Pacman claiming VT yet showing up "inconclusive" when targeted by Zwet and when targeted by me makes me think we've caught our godfather.

We may have another scum though, the town seems a bit overpowered given our claims.

@Mysterio: I don't understand why you think my claim makes even less sense now. Katsuki is even backing me up on this.

One possibility we need to consider is that Katsuki is a scum role that gets to see our targets. Town seems a bit overpowered as is.
Mysterio wrote:Unvote given your results, but I still would like LMP to explain himself about assuming that there are two evidence collectors rather than the obvious conclusion that zwet was fake claiming.
Well, I targeted him for an investigate, so I assumed that if he was lying we'd know from the results of my investigate. Since no one came forward claiming a guilty from my targeting, and since he claimed the exact same role name that I had, I believed his claim.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by LimMePls »

BAH! Go town!

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Great game. Can't believe scum won. Scum-doombunny was obv. Thanks host, was a lot of fun.

I thought you guys had this game when zwet claimed he targeted doombunny. When you guys went on to lynch Zajnet (I really have no idea why) my heart dropped. I was really excited that my investigate hit scum, too bad I died. If doombunny had killed zwet instead of me, we would have won.

@doombunny: Out of curiousity, why me?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Katsuki wrote:WTF

I KNEW THAT DOOMBUNNY WAS SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZWET I HATE YOU FOR YOUR GAMBIT!!! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANTED TO CRY THE MOMENT YOU SAID THAT YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR INVESTIGATION
Then why lynch Zajnet if you knew he was scum? Makes 0 sense.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Just want to restate, this game was a lot of fun. Thanks mod.

doombunny deserves all the glory for the scum win here. He was playing with a major handicap.

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”