Mini 1021: Battousai's Mountaintnous Mountain Mafia (Over)

Saga
Saga
Townie
Saga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Saga »

Vote: dalt54321

For having more than two numbers in his username. (/unoriginalreason)
Saga
Saga
Townie
Saga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:39 am

Post by Saga »

Hooray. Seems like we're getting somewhere.

Anyway. Loudguy seems like he's getting a bit overdefensive.
Also, FoS: ConfidAnon and LoudmouthLee
Would you care to explain? I mean you either suspect one or the other. At least in my view.
Saga
Saga
Townie
Saga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Post by Saga »

Hai Xite. Can I ask why you didn't answer my wonderful question?

(more later. kthxbai)
Saga
Saga
Townie
Saga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:07 am

Post by Saga »

PranaDevil wrote:Erm... Because everyone should suspect everyone at this stage, just some more so than others? That's what I would suggest anyway. It seems strange to say you can basically only suspect one person at a time, especially to then push that issue.

FoS: Saga
That's not what I meant. She/he (goddamn lack of gender icons) either agreed with one or another, at least in my view. If she thought that it was scum distancing, as she said later, she should have elaborated, no? We all could be missing important things here. Besides, I asked her. Not you. I don't really mind you answering, but may I ask why did you answer?

Xite, why did you have the time to quote all of that and not answer me? Did you just forget or something?
Saga
Saga
Townie
Saga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:27 am

Post by Saga »

Xite91 wrote:Ironically, this post was right after it;
Xite91 wrote:I think it has something to do with the suspicion on you. I dunno, you two just seem to be scum-distancing to me (Of course it's RVS, so I'm waiting to actually vote you until you do something vote-worthy. Also, I've always wanted to lynch a commie :P )

Preview edit - Already on it
Wrong. Completely wrong. My post was 1 minute before you posted. Then you said "preview edit" which was obviously going to be my answer. Don't go "I answered it lolz". Then what was the preview edit about?
I'm going to ignore that as a part of the case, becuase Mr.Old Timer, there are plenty of times that I'll just facepalm at someone asking stupid questions, then I'll answer the stupid question, whether it was directed at me or not, I know others to do that too. Also, what if he were to try and push a lynch on me? Then come to find out that I actually DID answer the question. I'm more apt to believe that Saga is scum based on this than Prana, unless he's coaching Saga, but eh /shrug
/buddying and attacking the person who attacked Prana. Which is moar buddying. /audienceclappingplz

Hey if you do it why can't I?

(By the way are you male or female? Just so you won't think I'm an idiot.)
Saga
Saga
Townie
Saga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Saga »

Hey guys. Sorry I'm not posting, it's just that the table that holds my computer fell.

Until I get a new one (which is probrably by the end of the week) I won't post much because posting in a cellphone is a bitch (not to mention horribly expensive). My bad, feel free to replace me. Heh, I totally didn't see this one coming...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”