Mini 1023 - City Watch Mafia - Game Over!

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I, [recruit's name], do solemnly swear by [recruit's deity of choice] to uphold the Laws and Ordinances of the city of Ankh-Morpork, serve the public trust, and defend the subjects of His/Her [delete whichever is inappropriate] Majesty [name of reigning monarch] without fear, favour, or thought of personal safety; to pursue evil-doers and protect the innocent, laying down my life if necessary in the cause of said duty, so help me [aforesaid deity]. Gods Save the King/Queen [delete which is inappropriate].
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey people I know/don't know.

Vote: Plum
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:57 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Jimfinn

That's a weird reaction to a RVS wagon.

Mod request to stop editing votecounts into posts. It's easier to look back at them with a mod ISO. Thanks.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:57 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Bah.
Vote: Jimfinn
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

What don't you don't like about my vote, hmm?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Question: Does FakeGod have any idea of the game's flavor?

I don't, if anyone's interested btw.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Not necessarily. I read him as newbscum. I didn't ignore the tells.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

No no no no.

Do not try to outguess the mod without proper theories/empirical proof. Trust me on this one, trying to outguess the mod with so little information leads to disaster.

Vote: Mysterio
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:46 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Instead of "Put someone to L-1 and then let them claim and move on to someone else.". It's "Put someone to L-1 and wait for people to react then hammer unless he's a PR if he is then we move on to someone else."

@jimfinn: Double vote is very powerful as the game drags on. A DV on scum is frowned upon(easy LyLo win etc.).

I do think that our DV's PR is not indicative of alignment though since he says he loses it tommorow(and if he's lying about that, it's easy to catch so w/e.).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:49 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Power Role.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Detrius sounds evil.

Who the hell is Nobbs?

VOTE COUNT

Mysterio (6): KHG, Tasky, VasudeVa, Narsis, jimfinn, FakeGod
Narsis (2): Plum, Budja
jimfinn (1): Chronopie
Tasky (1): TheButtonmen
FakeGod (1): Thor665

Not Voting (1): Mysterio

With 12 alive, 7 votes are needed to lynch.
If you want to look up the flavour, look here.
Last edited by molestargazer on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:53 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Narsis
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:03 am

Post by VasudeVa »

What's wrong with making the most of my vote? Narsis isn't in any danger(yet.), and I'm curious what he has to say for himself with a gun to his head.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:13 am

Post by VasudeVa »

It's not a contradiction. I'm waiting for a wagon on Narsis to build up so that he'll eventually get the proverbial 'gun to his head'.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I was voting for you, and now Narsis, in order to gather information about your alignment. Some pressure is needed to properly squeeze out a player's alignment, and I've been abusing my vote for that purpose. Bandwagoning is a legitimate strategy D1 as it is a good way to gather information. There is a way to differentiate scum-bandwagoning from Town-wagoning but that's a story for another day~

I did find you slightly suspicious for being anti-town with the claims and am theorizing of the PR mechanic that is unique to this game. Looking back now, you are now my top Town read.

Query: Do you have any idea why you were chosen for your power? Any other information that you think will be helpful would be awesome.

---

Non-game but flavor related questions: Is this City Watch thing a good read? What's so good about it? *looking for stuff to read*
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

KHG wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Query: Do you have any idea why you were chosen for your power?
I'd have to guess it was random (or semi-random), considering there was no night zero and no actions that could have taken place.

I'd like to hear Narsis' response before voting for him. I will UNVOTE: Mysterio for now.
70% sure this guy's scum.

Hi D2 lynch!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

KHG wrote:I'd like to hear Narsis' response before voting for him. I will UNVOTE: Mysterio for now.
If this doesn't sound 'connection-y', I don't know what does. Unwillingness to vote hop on a wagon that's building up on a scummy player who's not yet in any danger is a good tell.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:15 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, what's a good first book to introduce me to Discworld?

If you want the City Watch ones (my favourites, evidently), you'll probably want to go for Guards! Guards!. The first one in the City Watch series, introduces you to the main characters, etc. If you want other discword, I have no idea, not read many of them.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:15 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm not entirely sure I can say, since I want to catch scummy bandwagoning in its purest undiluted form.

And I haven't seen much, yet. But hey, put some pressure on me if you think I'm suspicious.

@KHG: Was it L-2? Man, I rely on these vote counts too much.
Why didn't you put him at L-2? (IMO, L-3 is a threat but squeezing out info happens best the closer to lynch ;) ).

---

I am very much against a Mysterio lynch. He's obviously Town based from his reaction to the bandwagon(Explanations come when needed.). Anyone still voting for him should be ashamed of themselves.

Plum seems like Plumscum. She is very vocal about her dislike about rolling scum. When people get a role they don't like, they tend to lurk/post fluff which is
exactly
what she is doing. Plus I've seen her as scum before~

FoS: Plum
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:17 am

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP: @KHG: Aside from 'wanting to hear from him'. Even with your vote, He'd still be alive and we WILL hear from him unless he gets a coordinated scum speedlynch which is an awesome scum-tactic which all scum should totally do when I'm Town.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:23 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, triple post: What is the problem with saying that your vote is a pressure vote? Unwillingness to lynch aside, that is STILL one vote closer to lynch and your arguments that it 'weakens the vote' make little sense to me.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:37 am

Post by VasudeVa »

That is an amazingly weak case. Kudos.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:49 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Quote #1: Sudden realization of a meta read. Anything wrong with that?
Quote #2: Suspicion of a player who expresses interest in a wagon but doesn't act on it and instead votes a bigger wagon.
Quote #3: I don't even know what's that doing there. I AM voting for Narsis and I DO suspect him as scum.

What are you trying to achieve?

---

Actually. WOAH BACK THE FUC UP.

I totally missed something
KHG 217 wrote:Not yet in any danger is hyperbole. My vote would be L-2. It's perfectly reasonable to want to hear someone's responses to the questions asked before voting for them as opposed to hopping on their wagon.
AHA. This is extremely suspicious. He expresses interest in the Narsis wagon and doesn't vote. I pressure him by calling him "70% scum". He tells me that he isn't voting for Narsis because voting Narsis puts Narsis at L-2.

He THEN VOTES Mysterio who has a larger wagon behind him.

I call that the scum team is:
{Narsis, KHG, Plum}.

That was an easy game. Thanks for playing everyone~
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:55 am

Post by VasudeVa »

*slap face*. Damn unvote tags, putting names on unvotes when SOME people have bad eyesight.

Anyway, disregard that last part~
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:58 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Everything below the --- line.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I enjoy the freedom to change my vote. It's... liberating.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:34 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@jim: What odd voting habits? I've been on every major wagon on this game, sometimes putting it damn near close a lynch. It's appropriately consistent. Why is it odd? Why are you calling it odd? Call me out on being a bandwagoner and I'll point you to my ISO where I defend my bandwagoning.

#225 is a collection of my accusations or attacks if you will. Which is why I said it's a horribad case. Attacks without votes could mean anything. I find its an awesome way to... *GASP* gather information.

@KHG: Fair enough. See: Last sentence of the above.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Plum seems to have missed my #228/#230. Let me clarify on that.

KHG
#204(mind the correction) was my main case there because I thought I caught something big. Like, D1 scum-lynch big. I thought that in one post, he said that he avoided voting for Narsis because it puts Narsis on L-2. Then I saw 'Unvote: Mysterio' which I thought was him voting for Mysterio(Because, in general, unvotes are supposed to be just Unvote. Not Unvote: Name.)

Pardon the mistakes.

Also, I have seen Plum play scum in Greek Mythology and also slightly in Stars Aligned II where I replaced in for a short stint and then replaced out(because my replacee came back). I didn't really last long in either game, but I found that she really dislikes playing scum and it was a point to be made.
Plum #237 wrote: I find that not doing that and choosing instead to play around with pressuring and wagons and excuses disguises or attempts to excuse a lack of scumhunting.
Do you think I've not been scumhunting while pressuring (with votes and with attacks) at the same time? I think that qualifies as scumhunting. I've been very vocal about using wagons to gather information about a person's alignment(Scumhunting!). What makes you think that I'm using wagoning/pressure votes as a method to not scumhunt?
Plum wrote:Wait, so you want Narsis to have a gun to his head but you excuse your vote by saying that you're not the one holding a gun to his head? Uh.
Is that not what a majority lynch essentially is? ie. Multiple people pointing their guns on someone's head.
Last edited by molestargazer on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Failtags. Mod, I have been a bad person and I did not preview. Please fix my carelessness.

The mod is kind. It's fixed.
Last edited by molestargazer on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

'VV's bandwagoning' is a very lazy case. Unless you people can specify why my bandwagonning is bad or suspicious, that won't go anywhere.

I redact my attack on Plum for now. Although, your last post was Aug. 13 before you started posting again and previous experience with her states that lurky Plum = Plum scum. Context wise, her defense fits.

My main issue on Narsis is because his #205 is suspicious. Although, I did vote him way before that because I was looking for a better non-Mysterio wagon and he seemed like a cool guy to vote.

Everyone still voting for Mysterio should be ashamed of themselves.

Silly people wasting their votes/not voting should go and do something about that, yeah?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:51 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@jim: Elaborate. Why are scum more likely to buddy each other?
@FakeGod: Which of my reasonings are not straight? Why don't you mind my being rope happy?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:18 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Whoever this Vimes person is probably should claim his power. It looks like this is the games mechanic. All VTs then random townies get power roles.

Does the Charisntmha thingy D1 have anything to do with double voting? Any theories on what drunkenness does?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:32 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Information. Maybe shed some light on what Mysterio did not have the chance to share D1.

I think Mysterio got careless with his DV and accihammered KHG.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I was actually hoping that there were some hints as to why he was chosen in the first place. At any rate, he wasn't lying.

Information on the setup helps town tons because it helps catch lying scum.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I liked Narsis' response too.

@Button: Why don't you adress my points before you actually jump on me and go 'OMG I FOUND A WIKI-SCUMTELL LOLX'.?
@FakeGod: Scum already have all the information they need, as an informed minority, to win the game. Town doesn't. ANY information Town gets helps Town better in the long run.

I also liked Narsis' responses. Budja is definitely Town.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

TheButtonmen wrote:
Vote: VV

For all the same reasons as yesterday and the recent role fishing.

Not really sure if I can call it rolefishing though, it's more a long the lines of role harpooning or perhaps role torpedoing.
implying wagon accusation wiki tell + rolefishing wiki tell.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@FakeGod: You are being terribly closeminded. Knowing who's what organizes Town. An organized Town is a Town to fear.

Wikitells are terribly outdated and extremely lazy.

@Button: Hmm.. I seem to have mixed up my games. Disregard that too.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Narsis wrote:
Chronopie wrote:Just saying Rolefishing is a Scum tell, doesn't help. As afaict it isn't much of one.

I know that I'm probably the antithesis of a good townie. And I know that I tend to Rolefish (sometimes inadvertently), ALOT. Alignment independent. Null tell.
if you are the antithesis of a good townie then what is the point of keeping you around? wouldn't it be better to kill you now then have you causing trouble later?
Same goes to you, apparently. Although you're probably Town. Chrono is too.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Lazy attacks beget lazy defense.

That's a theory. It looks like it, atm. I'm waiting on our Vimes to confirm.

Not necessarily. MCs are never good and are usually done at LyLo. Cop claims with a doctor in an open setup are good. Hider claims are good. Miller claims are good. Etc.

@Narsis: Faulty logic. Scum are already organized from the getgo because they know who their buddies are.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Implies does not necessarily mean that it's already true. It's only evidence that it might be true. Someone claiming that it IS true also adds evidence to it's truthyness. Mysterio did that but died before he had the chance to explain. Now, I'm waiting on our Vimes to explain it and probably confirm it's truthyliciousness.

Lol, no one's listening to ButtonMen. Allow me to taunt you while you shamelessly call for my wagon. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Also, here's a wiki-tell.

Vote: ButtonMen
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:13 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Yes. I agree with what you said. I think that it's some sort of day ability that he loses at the end of the day anyway, so it's fine.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:09 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: FakeGod

I am dissappoint that no one is listening to me on ButtonMen. I also like the fact that he has been posting elsewhere whilst ignoring my attack on him. Yum yum Scum. Still, FG is scum with him so w/e.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:39 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey FG, if you're not scum help me wagon ButtonMen.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I already said their attacks are lame and lazy. I see no point in reposting my defense.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Not unless you bus your buddy. ;)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Then why is FG's?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

V/LA's are killing this game. I know I'm not the most active fish in the school, but still. D=<.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:43 am

Post by VasudeVa »

What's up with the Chronopie votes anyway?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:40 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Thor is definitely Town. :D

Hey Thor, join the obvTown wagon FG lynch. Gogogogo!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:59 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I too am waiting on the V/LA's to comment. Especially Tasky. Helloooo tasky.

Tasky will be gone until the 29th (Sunday), so, you're wasting your breath a little there. :wink:
Last edited by molestargazer on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:03 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Damage? What damage? I would be anti-Town if someone actually DID claim. But no one has.

So where is this damage you speak of?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:10 am

Post by VasudeVa »

That's not damage.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:43 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Soo, you think I'm Town? Why are you still voting for me?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #53) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:18 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Chronopie (4): Narsis, Thor665, Plum, Budja
FakeGod (3): VasudeVa, jimfinn, Chronopie
VasudeVa (2): TheButtonmen, FakeGod
Reposting for possible importance in the near future.

Also, hail Tasky's back. Quickly, take a stance or be lynched with extreme prejudice.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:19 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey Tasky, I see you posting. Catch up, quick.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Wait, was that the hammer?

No no no! None of you hammer while I have a big revelation in the works.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:03 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I am Vimes. Breadcrumbs here.
Me, ISO 28 wrote:
'V
V's bandwagoning' is a very lazy case. Unless you people can specify why my bandwagonning is bad or suspicious, that won't go anywhere.

I
redact my attack on Plum for now. Although, your last post was Aug. 13 before you started posting again and previous experience with her states that lurky Plum = Plum scum. Context wise, her defense fits.

M
y main issue on Narsis is because his #205 is suspicious. Although, I did vote him way before that because I was looking for a better non-Mysterio wagon and he seemed like a cool guy to vote.

E
veryone still voting for Mysterio should be ashamed of themselves.

S
illy people wasting their votes/not voting should go and do something about that, yeah?
I received a oneshot Daycop investigation applicable only for this day. I will lose it and turn back to my original role once I use it. I will also lose it if I did not use it. It seems to be random, so w/e. Nothing even denotes who will receive a power tommorow.

When I got the Daycop, I had the idea to act as scummy as possible to lure scum to vote for me. Then, I'd daycop their asses and lynch them.

FakeGod is obvscum. I do not even want to waste my investigation on him.

I will be investigating Chronopie. I have already sent it. If he's innocent, we lynch FakeGod then Tasky. If he's scum, we lynch Chronopie then FakeGod.

People better start goddamn unvoting until I receive my investigation results.

ButtonMen is my pick for the third scum.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, whoever hammers at this point will be lynched with extreme prejudice.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:12 am

Post by VasudeVa »

ButtonMen is still not replying. Tee hee. I know you're out there~
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:15 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Thank you, Plum. ;)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:26 am

Post by VasudeVa »

A). Lol.

B.) Easy. Scum like to vote lynchbait. I act like lynchbait, scum vote for me.

C.) Oh that's easy. I haven't used it yet. I was bluffing so that people will unvote. HAH. Nice reaction btw.

D.) Both of you jumped at me when I started 'role-harpooning'. He jumped second.

E.) You are.

F.) No idea. But that's what I got. Please, tell your scumbuddies to counterclaim me so that we can get two scum.

Yes.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:30 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, why the fuck would I risk a 'scum gambit' like this at DAY TWO with absolutely no pressure on me? Of course, I'll put it out there that me and Chrono could be scumbuddies but I guess I'll have to catch scum today then, huh? I don't mind. I already caught you.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:32 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, I was waiting for Tasky to get back so I could everyone's reactions but he was V/LA for a whole fuckin' week.

VOTE COUNT

Chronopie (4): Narsis, Thor665, Budja, Tasky
FakeGod (3): VasudeVa, jimfinn, Chronopie
VasudeVa (1): TheButtonmen

Not Voting (2): FakeGod, Plum

With 10 alive, 6 votes are needed to lynch.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Wait, Vimes could possibly be scum? I don't know that. :|. Hell, I'm not even sure why Drunkenness = Daycop.

Something I'd like everyone to Answer:
If you were me, who'd you Daycop? Gogogo Content Go!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:58 am

Post by VasudeVa »

TheButtonmen wrote: Hurray for back tracking on areas I was attacking!
Hurrah for having no knowledge of the Flavor!
TheButtonmen wrote: D) Explain why FakeGod is so obvscum it would be a waste of an investigation.
I just disliked that vote. When I started 'role-harpooning' I had the mindset that votes 2 and 3 on me are scumtells.

You, I just dislike because your attacks on me D1 were bad on my gut.

P-edit
---
@FG: If you saw the breadcrumb, why the hell did you vote for me?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:04 am

Post by VasudeVa »

It's a good lead.

Scum: "Wait this guy just started rolefishing... Hmm..should I move my vote? Nah, but I'm too scared to move my vote, I'm scum! Oh wait cool, some dude voted for him. *parrot parrot parrot* *vote post*
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:14 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hold on, I'll contact my daytalking scumbuddies and get right back atcha.

Didn't you read his long wall of scum where he says I'm scum because I'm antitown or something like that and then his recent posts wherein he proceeds to suck up to me?

Screams obvscum to me.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:15 am

Post by VasudeVa »

FakeGod wrote:@VV: Simple, it wouldn't look as believable if I didn't vote ya, especially with huge cases and crazy tunnel thing I was doing.

Though I admit, building that smokescreen cost me every ounce of town cred I had, and then some. :igmeou:
Also this one? Hmm? It's not just the vote.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:18 am

Post by VasudeVa »

What the hell are you talking about? My #463 or #464?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:20 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm loving all the EBWOPs btw. :P. It indicates panic, in which you admitted to in a recently finished 7 player game where you were scum. Also, here's an a priori NO U.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Uncooperative much? You really can't hide that one from me. Freaking = Panicking w/e. I do my research.

Lol Both!? #463 points to a post WAAAYYY before my claim. Your point is invalid. My point in #464 he's sucking up to me after he claims that he caught my breadcrumb even after he made that long wall of scum to get me lynched.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:28 am

Post by VasudeVa »

FakeGod wrote:eh VV, it's cool if you don't believe me. But I was just being honest.

O well, Cheers.
Is there like, a tool somewhere here to ignore obvscum posts?

I'm not even gonna investigate you, so shut it. We lynch you after I get my guilty. There is absolutely no town reason to make a large wall post for my lynch like that when you claim to have seen my breadcrumb.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:37 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Explain to me what your trying to get at with this post cause I honestly don't understand.
EBWOPS indicate panic(or something else but hey, whatever. I can live with confirmation bias when I'm right.). You panicked in that game. You were scum in that game. Therefore, you are scum in this game.
You thought he was so obvscum that investigating him would have been a waste, surely it can't be that hard to make a case agianst him?
I did.. T'is short and sweet. Just how I like 'em.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #73) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I have sent it. I investigated Tasky. If he turns out innocent, we lynch FG then BM then find the third scum. If he's guilty, we can lynch FG, BM and Tasky in any order and win the game.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:50 am

Post by VasudeVa »

1. I know right. ;) Oh, wait was that sarcasm?
If sarcasm: Why?
If not sarcasm: *Virtual Fist Pump!* :P
2. None, but hey panic has many faces.

This political smear campaign you are doing is just horrible. You are nit-picking my words and choosing the most vague ones and then giving a bad interpretation. I know I may not be the best expressor of what I'm doing but I'm generating a fuckload of content and catching scum, whatever you're doing is a horrible unprecedented tunnel on me.

Are you scum tempday-godfather or something?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:00 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Amazing. You ignored my questions. Tell me why I should not extend to you the same courtesy?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Me 479, reffering to your 478 response 'Great case' on my case wrote:1. I know right. Oh, wait was that sarcasm?

If not sarcasm: *Virtual Fist Pump!*
Obviously, the question you are referring to that I did not answer is not a serious question.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:31 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm digging this 'how you respond' thing you came up with. Why is it so hard to think that I might be trying the same?

Furthermore, FakeGod exerted a lot of effort to try to get me lynched when he apparently saw my breadcrumb.
So what you're saying is, this is a logical Townie thing to do:
Townie: I saw Vas' breadcrumb! I must make a massive mega post to get him lynched so that scum won't catch on to it!

It is a case. Case don't have to be massive mega walls of analysis. It can be short and sweet as I did. What makes you say that it was not a case?

Also, don't you think by quoting specific parts of my explanations and then asking 'link?' it's nitpicking? I think you've answered your own question.
FTFY, Your statment about how you were going to get a guilty before you even chose a target made me lol.
In this statement, it seems like you believe my 'fake claim'. *snicker*

Please die.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:32 am

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP: 'I'm digging this 'to see how you respond' etc. etc.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:42 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I met a guy today with a wooden leg named Fred.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:54 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Who? Fred?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:13 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Guilty result. Speed lynch, nao.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:13 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Tasky
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:28 am

Post by VasudeVa »

That won't save you from your D3 lynch, Buttonmen~. You'll have to nightkill me tonight if you have any hope of surviving mah RAAGEE.

@Plum: Nope. Pretty generic 'You get a guilty or not guilty' PM + the 'this only lasts for Day two' stuff. *Fist Pump*
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:34 am

Post by VasudeVa »

That bus.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:40 am

Post by VasudeVa »

What the fuck.
What the
What
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:48 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Tasky wrote:BAH!
looks like that was the hammer...
good luck town
OH YOU BETTER NOT BE MESSING WITH ME.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: ButtonMen
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

The obv kill would be Chrono, not me btw. I'm thinking he can either JK himself(I've heard such jailkeepers exist.) or someone protected him or scum thought that I'm awesomer than he is and killed me when Chrono protected me so it's cool.

Town:
Me
Plum
Thor
Budja
Narsis
Chronopie

Neutral:
jimfinn

Scum:
Buttonmen
FakeGod

We lynch one of those in the not-Town list, preferably Buttonmen.

--

Prev-edit.
Awesome catch Narsis! Please vote Buttonmen at your leisure.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #89) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Budja wrote:Not really, you are very likely town. Chrono is uncertain.

My reads are very similar the same as yours. I'd prefer jimfinn ATM because he is the most useless/sheepy and I keep WIFOMing over Fakegod.
I don't see scum claiming jailkeeper like that for little to no reason. Unless scum have daytalk and banked a gambit like that.

Actually:
@Mod: Do scum have daytalk?

jimfinn reads newb-town to me but he wasn't around during my gambit for me to confirm my read so I just put him at neutral. (You're an exception because you're obv from D1.)

I largely prefer lynching FG and Buttonmen before we even start looking at Chrono and jimfinn.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:31 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Chronopie is Town then.

More Buttonmen votes plx. In fact, speed lynch him now because I'm not even the slightest bit interested in what he has to say for himself. Same goes for FakeGod.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:47 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Someone please CC him.

Pleaaseee~! T_T.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I liked his reaction to my claim. He seems newb-ish, and newb scum won't pass up a role fishing attack because its so easy. FG fits my newb-scum template which was why I thought(and still think) he's obvscum. (Someone please CC him. T_T.)

I'm most confident in my reads of you and Thor though, out of all my reads.

If FG goes un-counterclaimed, we might need to take a close look at Budja.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I liked his reaction to the beginning of my gambit(me asking Vimes to claim), and his reaction to my claim and his request to daycop Tasky, to be more precise.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #94) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

What do you mean by 'some big STUFF'?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Thor, vote Buttonmen then.

@Buttonmen: Are you even paying attention that I'm un-counterclaimed Vimes AND Vimes is mod-confirmed to be in this game?

@Chrono: Who did you target last night? And be useful god-damnit.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, it's interesting to note that:

Tasky's RVS vote was jimfinn. Tasky then never mentions him, even during the jimfinn wagon days. Tasky sorta-kinda soft defends him here by questioning me when I pushed jimfinn to L-1 and also unvoting(since his RVS vote was part of jimfinn's L-1 wagon.). Then no mention whatsoever.

Could be a good link... Whenever I find it hard to mention my scumbuddy even just slightly and I like to soft defend them like that.

What do you guys think?
Last edited by molestargazer on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Bad tags. D=<. Mod of awesomeness, HALP!

Fixed.

So everyone else knows what happened - Changed a [/quote] to a [/url] in the above post so the tags worked - nothing more than that.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:03 am

Post by VasudeVa »

/mass prodded. Sorry, molestar this is an awesome game and I'm not flaking out ever. I was just busy with some RL shit. <3.
Thank you, but I'm still not forgiving you for calling me molestar. -M

Chronopie is awesome. <3. I am 90% confirmed now. Also, I got day-alignment cop NOT rolecop because I see you guys doubting me.

I too am conflicted with FG. I don't really buy that he did read my breadcrumb and proceeded with a massive wall of scum to get me lynched. But I guess he's saved from my lynch list today.
Last edited by molestargazer on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:22 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, maybe we can check that.

FakeGod uses his power on someone, he says who he uses it on. We mass vote for FakeGod and then the voteless person will hammer. If he is not lynched, he is telling the truth.

Although, I'm not sure how vote-stripper is Town.. Is that kind of power usually given to Town?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:33 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Thor665 wrote:Meh, Vote stripper strikes me as anti-town but not really pro-scum.

Do you actually think he's lying about what his day phase power does? I don't believe he is.
I really just don't like that wall of scum when he saw my breadcrumb. I've explained that it was unnatural.

Well...maybe. I'm not sure right now. But it is a way to check if he's lying anyway. If he's lying, he's 100% scum. If he isn't, well at least he was honest and maybe I'll feel better about him.
Buttonmen wrote:Why?
X
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #101) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:04 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Yes, I am very curious as well why we aren't speedlynching TBM yet.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #102) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:50 am

Post by VasudeVa »

No way in hell TBM is Town. His reaction to my claim is FAR from town. He disbelieved me and discredited me even when I had breadcrumbs AND no one was CC-ing me. And then he was spewing all sorts of shit to stop anyone from believing me.

Picture this! A Townie sees someone claim daycop.
Do you:
A.) Wait for a CC, wait for a result, wait for something to happen.
B.) Resist and discredit that dude and pull un-credible shit out of your ass to stop him.

Guess what he did?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #103) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Thor665 wrote:Picture this! A Scum sees someone claim daycop.
Does he:
A.) Wait for a CC, wait for a result, wait for something to happen.
B.) Resist and discredit that dude and pull un-credible shit out of your ass to stop him.

I'm not sure the reverse makes that much more sense to me. I think most of this is more anti-town then scum. Let's also note that your example holds basically just as true for FG - he saw you breadcrumb Vimes so his plan was to run a case on you in order to help protect you. I do agree basically with the logic which is why I want to lynch one of them, I'm not sure I see how the logic suggests Button as the clear superior option.
The reverse makes sense. It's daycop. The results aren't public like Daykill, I get the results. It is in the scumbag's best interest that they discredit me as much as they can, so that once I get an innocent, I'm an easy lynch(by saying that daycop is the easiest scum fakeclaim etc. etc.). That's what TBM did.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #104) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

TheButtonmen, ISO 40 wrote:I say bullocks.

I flat out don't believe you.
X
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #105) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

^. That's me pointing out the contradiction with his #606 btw.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #106) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

So, you HAVE attacked my Vimes claim.

I don't buy that scum will get their role names announced by the mod in thread. What makes you think otherwise?

What sort of analysis or case do you expect from me anyway? I've been attempting to do something of the sort, you just go ahead and ignore that I have been doing that.

Also also, you have been stretching badly with your attacks on me. I mean seriously, The moment I claim you automatically attack it instead of doing a regular 'Oh, let's wait and see!' reaction that I'd expect from a regular player. There is something off with that and I want you dead because of it.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #107) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Nevermind that a claimed JK protected me and there was no kill today?

Please vote for yourself so we can speedlynch you faster.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #108) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Wow. It's not fail WIFOM at all. How the fuck is this fail-WIFOM?

This is what I get for paying attention to you again? I'll just ignore you again until you get lynched.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #109) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I have attacked you. You are ignoring my attacks and then doing your own fail attacks.

Unvote, Vote: Buttonmen
FOR EMPHASIS
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #110) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Narsis wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Nevermind that a claimed JK protected me and there was no kill today?

Please vote for yourself so we can speedlynch you faster.
i'm sorta with TBM in the fact that i dont completely trust Chrono's claim.
There is a no kill. Do you think scum would do that sort of gambit? Without daytalk to boot?

It's easy to take care of Chrono. We lynch him 1 day before MyLo/LyLo. Right now, we trust him.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #111) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:55 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Well, you didn't lynch him 1 day before MyLo/LyLo, so it's your fault you lost.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #112) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I was talking about your game in #625 where you are talking about gambiting fakeclaiming scum.

The play for fakeclaiming scum is to lynch them 1 day before MyLo/LyLo.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #113) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Huh. jimfinn is the third scum member. Well that was an easy game. Thanks for playing~

@Thor: Don't you at least find TBM's reaction to my claim suspect? I think you said you did.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #114) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks TBM is silly. Although, what makes you think that this attitude isn't scum motivated?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #115) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

To you and whoever thinks TBM is Town for his silliness. I may just be emotionally compromised with TBM, so convince me.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #116) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I see. That makes sense, and is annoying.

What do you say about FG's claim though? That's the only thing preventing me from switching my vote. I know all about FG, I made that case on him. But the Dorfl claim makes it a little more than a no-brainer. I kind of wish that Tasky was here to at least fake-claim Sgt. Littlebottom or something.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:57 am

Post by VasudeVa »

There are three lynch prospects today. Deadline is in three days. Everyone, rank your lynch-ables now. No equal signs.

Me: FakeGod>Buttonmen>>>>>jimfinn

Reasoning: I'll buy Thor's reasoning for now. We lynch TBM tomorrow, maybe. jimfinn reads to me as newbTown.

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

FG's #688 does bring up some good points on jimfinn. That looks a LOT like scum vote hopping on Town. I'll have to rethink this.

vote: jimfinn

We can spare some time for competing wagons.

--

Plum: You just called FG scum, put him on top of your lynch priorities. But you aren't voting for him.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #119) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I just noticed this in my reread but, Tasky's last big post has a huge parroty case on FG(And Chrono). I don't think that him Tasky would make a case on his scumbuddy, especially since there was some heat on FG during that time(I was calling him obvscum etc.), also Tasky wouldn't make such a huge case on his scumbuddy. This logic also works on Chrono, since Chrono was the leading wagon on Tasky's return.

FG's recent waddling reminds me of myself when I'm town with a heavy wagon. I have a bad feeling that he's Town and he's being genuine. + I agree with the auto-clearing of Town with Powers every day. However, it's not as imbalanced as you people make it seem. There was a chance that Town won't figure that out, but we did so it's cool.

I really think that jimfinn is the better lynch right about now. I really dislike his last votehop.

----
@FakeGod: Did you honest to god see my breadcrumb and STILL proceeded to make a huge case on me? Or were you just bluffing as Town? That's one of the big reasons why Thor wants you dead(and was the big reason I called you obvscum D2.)
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #120) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

EBWOP wrote:I just noticed this in my reread but, Tasky's last big post has a huge parroty case on FG(And Chrono). I don't think that him Tasky would make a case on his scumbuddy, especially since there was some heat on FG during that time(I was calling him obvscum etc.),
also Tasky wouldn't make such a huge case on his scumbuddy.
This logic also works on Chrono, since Chrono was the leading wagon on Tasky's return.
Hellooo redundancy. Bye, redudancy.

Note to self: Re-check your posts properly goddamnit.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #121) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:13 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Thor, what do you think of jimfinn?

Actually, it's best to just ignore that argument(Vanilla Town clearing etc.), and proceed to lynching normally. However, I do think that he's not scum with Tasky(via my reasoning in #717). I'm a little disappointed that few people are looking for connections, especially since we've had a scumflip yesterDay.

I'm actually pretty lukewarm to the jimfinn case myself... but my analysis of Tasky's ISO makes me think FG is Town(And thus, me slightly agreeing with the autoclearing of Town every day etc. etc.).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #122) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:09 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Lukewarm is the most probable feeling on deadline lynches. Don't most deadline lynches give you a lukewarm feeling?

I'm okay with lynching jimfinn.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #123) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:50 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I doubt I'll be switching my vote, but I think I'll be around to hammer if needed.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #124) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Can we get an ultra special deadline prod on jimfinn? Also, how many hours left before D/L?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #125) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Someone hammer already. >.>
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #126) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

"I am aligned with the city watch and win when all mafia are dead".

What's this for?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #127) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:04 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Why the hell are we claiming today, btw?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:48 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Believe me, I srsly would have wanted to die right last night when I found out I was wrong about jimfinn.

How many mislynches do we have left?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #129) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Actually, the scumteam I have in mind is:

TBM/Thor - Neither of them received a power yet. Plus I'm sorta kinda irked at that Thor's defense of TBM that was slightly unwarranted. But the unconfirmed masonry sealed the deal for me. Unconfirmed masonry is the mod's way of teasing us with 'One of you guys is scumm~' (And when someone teases, they probably will please~)

TBM really should have died yesterday. jimfinn deserved that lynch though.

Vote: TBM

As an added bonus, I remember Thor was the one so vehement in theorizing that scum get mod-announced day powers.(As opposed to the other theory back then that VTs get day powers). I think it's possible that it was scum frustration that we figured that out and he was pushing as much bad info as he can(and we ate it, D2.). In fact, I remember that he was the only one to push that/believe that. He was projecting his frustration and was getting away with it because so many people put him in their Town list.

---

I suddenly remembered that I read FG as Town. (I hate night phases when VT. >.>)

Everyone is still ignoring my case on why FG is Town via Tasky's return post? I really think that that was valid.

If nothing else, Chrono was so obviously Town from Tasky's return post because opportunistic Tasky-scum put him at L-1(somewhat near deadline, IIRC. Too lazy to check :P). We STOP suspecting him. And I'm Town because of the claimed JK.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #130) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

VasudeVa, sometime D2 wrote:I just noticed this in my reread but, Tasky's last big post has a huge parroty case on FG(And Chrono). I don't think that him Tasky would make a case on his scumbuddy, especially since there was some heat on FG during that time(I was calling him obvscum etc.), also Tasky wouldn't make such a huge case on his scumbuddy. This logic also works on Chrono, since Chrono was the leading wagon on Tasky's return.

FG's recent waddling reminds me of myself when I'm town with a heavy wagon. I have a bad feeling that he's Town and he's being genuine. + I agree with the auto-clearing of Town with Powers every day. However, it's not as imbalanced as you people make it seem. There was a chance that Town won't figure that out, but we did so it's cool.

I really think that jimfinn is the better lynch right about now. I really dislike his last votehop.

----
@FakeGod: Did you honest to god see my breadcrumb and STILL proceeded to make a huge case on me? Or were you just bluffing as Town? That's one of the big reasons why Thor wants you dead(and was the big reason I called you obvscum D2.)
Link is there. So.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #131) » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

@Budja: I already explained this. It could go both ways. If Town figures it out, good! If Town doesn't, then boo. Plus I'm thinking aboveaverage/high powered scum team + only weak Town PRs. (JK is weak. Doc is meh. Unconfirmed masons is meh-er.)

Why does Town gets day powers make less sense than Scum gets day powers? Both are unsubstiated mod-WIFOM. (In fact, it steers more towards Town get day powers from my POV since I'm Town and I got a Day power but I digress.)

Also, aside from "Bad feelings" can you substantiate/cite evidence of your VV/FG scumteam? Do you honestly think I would bus/attack FG-buddy that hard D2? Do I seem like that kind of player to you(I remember you using this kind of reasoning on your vote hop to FG.)

Why the hell are you for flavor-WIFOM but against setup-WIFOM?

@Thor: It's a very minor version of the case with ChronoPie. Regardless, it's essentially the same case. Tasky to heavily attack those two players upon his return. I understand that you don't get it though, but that plus FG's waddling yesterday(reminded me of me as Town with a heavy wagon.) makes me not want to lynch FG.

Explain why you were totally against the Town daypowers theory and why you were constantly pushing that theory D3. Also, the TBM defense. I don't really think it's very Townie to defend TBM like you did yesterday, especially since you really had no reason to.

--
@Others not named ButtonMen: What's your take on the current discussion?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #132) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:35 am

Post by VasudeVa »

You think me and Thor are, what made you change your mind to town!FG?

[Insert obligatory snark about VV falling back to roles again / still here.]
I forgot. I forget things. T'is part of being human.
Hmn?

It's stuff like this that really confuse me, who knows maybe it's a playstyle diffrence but if your 100% that I'm scum and that I still have a partner out there wouldn't you want me posting?

Secondly if you don't want me to respond because you think I'm scum why not include Thor on the mute list if you think he's my partner?
I like to ignore scum-posts. It's easier on me to ignore scum when they flail as hard as you do.
By jumping on the FG wagon.
I like wagons, haven't you noticed? *cough*D1*cough*
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #133) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:48 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Thor665 wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Explain why you were totally against the Town daypowers theory and why you were constantly pushing that theory D3.
I explained why I was against it multiple times yesterday - it struck me as unbalancing in every sense of the word.
I constantly pushed this because it was what I believed and because the person I wanted to lynch (FG) chose to use that as the entire basis of his defense.
I will note I've already been proven half right in my original supposition, insomuch as now it's clear PRs get the day powers as well.
FG has even come out and claimed scum on people who've received daypowers now.
Why are you so convinced that scum don't?
Regardless of it being unfair or not, it's still unsubstiated mod-WIFOM. If you haven't noticed, the theory itself is just a minor part of this case. Whoever the hell was pushing theories(you) is more important.

If anything, scum have nothing to gain to push the theory "Town get daypowers". It'll make mislynching so hard for them, and will easily PoE their assess out of this game.

Scum have everything to gain by pushing the "Scum also get day powers" theory. If everyone buys this bullshit, it opens the possibility to mislynch those modconfirmed to be in-this-game too.
VasudeVa wrote:Also, the TBM defense. I don't really think it's very Townie to defend TBM like you did yesterday, especially since you really had no reason to.
"I don't really think it's townie of you to defend FG like you are today, especially since you really have no reason to"
:roll:
I didn't like the case on him and I didn't want him lynched yesterday. It's no different then the current FG situation. If you think it is explain how and then I'll bother trying to justify my insane actions more.
Wrong. I have good in game non-meta reason to defend FG(via Tasky's catchup post.).

"I didn't like the case on him" is not a good enough reason to defend TBM as hardly as you did. "I didn't like the case on him" is the easiest excuse to defend someone. Plus, your defense was almost purely meta to make TBM's actions look null(which I regrettably bought. This is why I like to ignore scum posts.).
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #134) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Thor665 wrote:@VV

Scum have plenty to gain from pushing the theory 'Town get daypowers' if 1-2 scum have received daypowers. That's how you get yourself a coast to endgame.
Oh, now I'm scum!? I thought you felt better about Chronopie, and if you feel that Chronopie is Town, it only follows that I'm Town(No deaths N2, claimed protect yada yada.). Falling under pressure? Hmm? In fact, I feel like scum is purposely avoiding killing me and Chrono now since my/his death will lead to Town easily smoking them out by PoE.
As I said, the theory was pushed because that was the grounds FG chose to defend himself on. I also pushed his actions towards you the day of your claim - his response to that was lacking, and I kept bringing that up as well.

If you take in game actions over meta as far as defense goes, that's your business. I don't agree with your reasons to defend FG and you don't agree with mine to defend Button. That's the way the game works, neither is telling of alignment until the person we're defending flips. There's a reason the chainsaw defense isn't a be all, end all scumtell - even according to the guy who 'invented' it, and both of us aren't even in chainsaw territory.

How do you define my defense of TBM as a "hard" defense? At what point did I cross the line into unreasonable defense of him?
No. You defended TBM because you saw his actions before.

I'm defending FG because of what Tasky did.

It's hella different. My defense of FG is alot more powerful than your petty anecodatal meta defense of TBM. My defense is based on real evidence from a guilty party. It doesn't matter if you disagree with it(of course you would! You're scum!), but it holds a lot more credence than yours.

Also, hard defense means that you put a lot of effort to stop TBM's lynch. IIRC, you did. It was quite unreasonable, really.

--
@TBM: I didn't say 100 percent. I just prefer to lynch one of you two before I start lynching FG.

Also, boo hoo, I make mistakes. N3 was a long night. You're making stupid mistakes look scummy. In fact, after a whole night of night talk, Scum-Vas would have a better opening post than that! That looks more like a Town tell to me!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #135) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Also, what do I have to gain from defending obvlynch FG? We all know that he will be lynched eventually. Scum and Town will both want him out of this game. I just want to test my TBM/Thor theory first before I start trusting the two who is pushing for FG(obv mislynch).

I must be the pickiest scum ever!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #136) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:00 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Hey Chronopie get your butt in here and start contributing damnit.

VOTE COUNT

FakeGod (2): Thor665, Budja
TheButtonmen (1): VasudeVa

Not Voting (4): Chronopie, Plum, TheButtonmen, FakeGod

With 7 alive, 4 is needed to lynch.
Last edited by molestargazer on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #137) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:57 am

Post by VasudeVa »

So, you don't mind a TBM lynch then?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #138) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I'm down with lynching both of them. I'm more curious of TBM's flip because I think his flip will let us learn more about you.

FG's flip won't really give us much connection since everyone hates him.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #139) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Chrono is NOT scum based on Tasky's vote. Let that sink into your heads and let's not waste time on this shit.

@Budja: What do you mean?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #140) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

FakeGod wrote:@Thor: it really depends. Since I know myself is town and TBM didn't hammer me when he could've (no one would've objected much either lol), I'm inclined to think that he isn't scum.
If he hammered then, we'd already be at N4 with him lynched as scum. He had a reason to avoid the hammer, that point is null.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #141) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Thor665 wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:FG's flip won't really give us much connection since everyone hates him.
...and maybe they hate him for a reason?

Is your read on me really so muddled you need a TBM lynch to clarify it? What's the logic for TBM outside of getting a read on me?
Everything I said about him sometime ago when I was till paying attention to him.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #142) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:23 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Soo, prodded.

Plum's still V/LA. I'm waiting on her to return and
choose my side
comment on the epic battle between Thor/Budja/TBM Vs. Choronopie/FG/Vas
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #143) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:51 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Oh hey Budja! While you're here please answer my #815.

Here, I'll even quote it for you since I'm nice and shit:
Vas, #815: Excerpt to Budja wrote:@Budja: I already explained this. It could go both ways. If Town figures it out, good! If Town doesn't, then boo. Plus I'm thinking aboveaverage/high powered scum team + only weak Town PRs. (JK is weak. Doc is meh. Unconfirmed masons is meh-er.)

Why does Town gets day powers make less sense than Scum gets day powers? Both are unsubstiated mod-WIFOM. (In fact, it steers more towards Town get day powers from my POV since I'm Town and I got a Day power but I digress.)

Also, aside from "Bad feelings" can you substantiate/cite evidence of your VV/FG scumteam? Do you honestly think I would bus/attack FG-buddy that hard D2? Do I seem like that kind of player to you(I remember you using this kind of reasoning on your vote hop to FG.)

Why the hell are you for flavor-WIFOM but against setup-WIFOM?
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #144) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:56 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Thor665 wrote:
FakeGod wrote:In case I'm wrong and scum really do get day powers.
What do you think of lynching you or VV instead? Why is Budja the obv. scum of the three possible scum who've received a day power?
Hahahah. We are not lynching me. (Tasky's vote, Chronopie, claimed protect etc. Honestly, how many times do I have to repeat myself?) If we have to prove that 'scum don't get Daypowers', we lynch FG.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #145) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:28 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Can't argue with statistics that awesome. Although Tasky's votehop to put Chronopie to L-1 really wasn't something I'd expect from him. But ehh... Statistics are good. .__.

Vote: Chrono
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #146) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:29 am

Post by VasudeVa »

TheButtonmen wrote:A) Woooooooo Chrono voting.

B) VV newest flip flop onto Chrono makes me even more
suspicious
confused as he was just 100% sure that chrono was town.

Vote: Chrono.
Hahaha. No.

Unlike you who keeps taking on a silly stance that doesn't accomplish anything nor convinces anyone, I like to listen to people. Srsly, try it sometimes.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #147) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

TheButtonmen wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:A) Woooooooo Chrono voting.

B) VV newest flip flop onto Chrono makes me even more
suspicious
confused as he was just 100% sure that chrono was town.

Vote: Chrono.
Hahaha. No.

Unlike you who keeps taking on a silly stance that doesn't accomplish anything nor convinces anyone, I like to listen to people. Srsly, try it sometimes.
:roll:

If somehow your town post game we really need to have a talk about the cost / benifits of your dismissive prickishness style towards any attacks on you.
If somehow you're town, post game we really need to talk about your silliness on basically everything.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #148) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

I really need to reread this game. I think someone is playing an awesome scumgame.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #149) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:04 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Go Town! :D
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #150) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:46 am

Post by VasudeVa »

It took all of my will power to not investigate TBM. XD. I had a hunch he was scum, but I was thinking he was a scum-temp-day godfather, something like a scum anti-thesis for the Town powers.

Lookie what I found!
Vas #479, to TBM wrote:1. I know right. Oh, wait was that sarcasm?
If not sarcasm: *Virtual Fist Pump!*

This political smear campaign you are doing is just horrible. You are nit-picking my words and choosing the most vague ones and then giving a bad interpretation. I know I may not be the best expressor of what I'm doing but I'm generating a fuckload of content and catching scum, whatever you're doing is a horrible unprecedented tunnel on me.

Are you scum tempday-godfather or something?
I love being right.

Good job to Town for catching scum after I was gone~ I think that Town played pretty strongly in this game. It was a combination of statistics, scumhunting and coordination that helped us pull through.

TBM actually played well. I had a strong feeling he was scum, but he was playing the 'too scummy for scum' card really well. I was following the game after I died, and I couldn't resist begging molestar to tell me who the last scum is because of his play. My final guess was actually Thor AND Budja for the last scum-lovers.

Good job, molestar! I really liked the Day powers per day system, it opened a lot of strategy for Day play and some smart Setup-WIFOMing(which is fun, although usually useless. Still, I liked how we somehow worked out the setup.). My favorite moment was getting daycop and then purposely acting scummy and retarded to attract the scum votes. xD.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”