Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Jarti »

I'm Ash. (Get mad jealous plz.)

vote: switz
The way you worded 128 rubs me the wrong way.

@Nichol Anti-town play =! scum | vezok just looks lazy asking for a chart of cliams
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:58 pm

Post by Jarti »

no guys lets kill switz

incredibly easy stance to take on the "two competing bandwagons" which pretty much is summarized as: 'i'll vote the gandolf and i won't give reasoning because esp has to. but if esp doesn't give reasoning i'll vote esp instead, but esp if you give me a case to follow i'll go gandolf'

no really guyz lets kill switz
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:31 am

Post by Jarti »

Hi vezo, it's tomorrow.
Hi gandalf, it's past yesterday morning.
Hi everyone else, let's kill switz.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Post by Jarti »

unvote: vote: gandalf
did not follow through; pretty sure there's a lot of that this game thus far, but now he's already claimed and it's not hard to see his role being scum so let's do it

also why am I not allowed to call people out on not following through with what they promise when I'm not the most prolific of posters? i don't make promises I know I won't follow through on, silly people
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by Jarti »

his ISO 36
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:51 am

Post by Jarti »

gandalf5166 wrote:And where the hell is Jarti? He hasn't posted in like, a century.
I dunno, timestamp on my last ISO says the 23rd and today's the 24th, so I'm not due for another post till like the 27th now.

So anyway; before I voted gandalf it was 4-4 between him and that dmsis dude and I put my vote on gandalf putting him at L-2; since then that wagon dissolved and dmsis wagon is now L-1 with someone expressing interest in hammering. So I'd say gandalf is the better lynch today due to the swing that occurred, and because he only now decides to complain about my inactivity after my vote is on him lol.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Jarti »

NicolBolas wrote:Is there anybody with weird nonstandard roles like this? If so, say YES, that's all. Dont say what it is.
YES

vote: gandalf

is there a reason all suspicion has dropped from him since yesterday after everyone was like "if dmsis flips town gandalf isn't clear". Not to mention the wagon completely deflating and shifting to dmsis when dmsis got to L-2. pretty much only esp voting him when he should def have more votes

besides gandalf claimed roleblocker to further 'contradict' and further the dmsis lynch anyway, and I can see scum roleblocker so easy in a set-up of lots of town PRs. not to mention I'm fine believing espy is town due to his role & if gandalf flips scum roleblocker it only adds to espy's cred
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by Jarti »

switz I've just decided you always look scummy from the multiple games I've had to interact with you (answering your question from a while back), so watching your voting pattern is all I'm going to deal with when it comes to you

I'm fine killing jimfinn, when I saw his posts I was like 'who did he replace?' and then noticed he was in since the beginning so I ISO'd him and don't like it, really meh vote patterns and not enough stances

unvote: vote: jimfinn
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Jarti »

It's pretty much pseudo-claiming armour. Which is easy for scum to do and explain why they live to endgame.

Regardless, it compliments Lightning Rod from my perspective so I could the mod putting both in. I'm fine with the claim because of that.

Let's kill jimfinn.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by Jarti »

responding to prod, will follow up tomorrow
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:38 am

Post by Jarti »

Espy what's you actual stance on jimfinn?
Espeonage wrote:I really want to lynch Nicol of only for his flip which could break the game open as we then have alot more info on gandalf and from that we could work some other shit out. That said I also don't want to lose an active potential townie.

So I will run with a jimfinn lynch.
(But you don't vote him.)
Espeonage wrote:Hmmm. Eh. I don't like this lynch so much. Prox was coming off as town earlier but I can't argue with the fact that early massclaim benefits scum just as much as town.

VOTE: Prox I'm not in a position to go against this lynch though.
Espeonage wrote:UNVOTE: Prox
Espeonage wrote:Well. I didn't really want a Prox lynch over others.
Okay cool, you didn't really want Prox lynched over 'others' but haven't actually thrown your vote to a jimfinn lynch who I assume falls under the 'others' since you said you'd run with his lynch.

I would still like to lynch jimfinn, he hasn't actually shown any desire to scumhunt this d2 as has been all set-up speculation. 'Oh mbf picked missingno...interesting.' and then later saying he has a 'new plan' based on the claim.

I could see espy/jim as partners.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Jarti »

Xite91 wrote:People I want to hit tonight;
Gandalf
Nicol
Esp
MBF
living players from OP wrote:jimfinn
NicolBolas
Espeonage
gandalf5166
Prox
bv310
Jarti
Xite91
Switz
mikeburnfire
living players not on your list wrote:jimfinn
Prox
bv310
Jarti
Xite91
Switz
living players not on your list or me/you lol wrote:jimfinn
Prox
bv310
Switz
Yeah well, if we don't lynch jimfinn today (which we should), put him on the list & switz.

Which would make it:
jimfinn
switz
Gandalf
Nicol
Esp
MBF

Assuming we lynch someone from that list, it would mean a pool of 5 players for you to choose to vig from out of a possible 8 targets from your perspective. So yeah, let's lynch from that list (cough jimfinn) & then you secretly cross off 1 person in your mind from the list, leaving it listed as 5 but actually decide between 4. I don't really understand why MBF is on it actually but I'd rather him be there than Prox (fine with the claim) or BV (he might be inactive but I like him due to a few specific posts of his ISO 11/12/16 look town).
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:50 am

Post by Jarti »

Jarti wrote:I would still like to lynch jimfinn
Espeonage wrote:Suffice it to say that I think the two best lynches for town today are nicol or jimfinn
mikeburnfire wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if two of [you (jarti note: the 'you' means 'jarti')/jim/espy] was scum
NicolBolas wrote:but i kind of agree with a jimfinn lynch.
Prox wrote:I still believe that we should lynch someone who hasn't claimed for now (jarti note: this includes jimfinn!), unless we can decide that we don't believe someone's claim.
Come on guys, jimfinn is such a good lynch. YET SOMEHOW NO ONE WILL VOTE HIM.
Jarti wrote:I could see espy/jim as partners.
I will go the espy route too I guess, but really prefer killing jimfinn first and going from there. I'm not interested in his claim, I don't really see much merit in claims anymore at this point based on the one's we've gotten so far. I'm more interested in just killing him. :D
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Jarti »

jimfinn
gandalf5166
bv310
Xite91
Switz

Here are the 5 people I didn't really see shed any recent hate towards jimfinn. 1st is obv jimfinn and thus won't say he thinks he's scum (but he won't take a stance on anyone else either so yeah). 2nd is gandalf who called jimfinn a 'scum doctor' a while back, but hasn't said anything since them. bv/switz inactive as hell like I'd know any of their recent opinions. Oddly enough I dunno what xite's stance on jimfinn is.

but the point is
jimfinn is scum
jimfinn is a good lynch for us all to agree on & the fact no one has been up for wagoning him at all but quite a few have been up for throwing some hate his way speaks plenty!

Hi ninja post from jimfinn; the thing is: everyone wants to throw hate your way but no one will vote you, I don't care about your softclaim, I'm thinking everyone's role could be 'potentially useful' for town in this damn game if they are indeed town; so I don't see the point in getting lost in them over scumhuntin' like normal anymore
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Jarti »

jimfinn wrote:I have actually said that I definitely do not support an Espeonage lynch today. Very beginning of D2. Also, I am of the opinion that in a game such as this, scum would have scum-useful powers and thus need to lie about the roles that they have. (e.g. They would really be
roleblockers
, godfathers, etc.)
And yet you haven't commented on gandalf's claim at all. :roll:
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Jarti »

jimfinn wrote:Can someone tell me why everyone suddenly wants to lynch me? I've backed off on directing Xine
Rereading this really, really screams scum to me. Right after I post my list of people being okay with jimfinn dead [in an effort to actually have people put their money where their mouths were (which they hadn't done at the time)], he pops in very defensively. And the 2nd part pretty much says 'I stopped doing what people thought was scummy, thus I shouldn't be lynched!!!'

Also jimfinn, you're supposedly a town thief who gets flavour results. But decided that flavour investigating gandalf who already claimed a character wouldn't work? Really now? You need to die.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:24 pm

Post by Jarti »

Jarti wrote:I'm fine killing jimfinn, when I saw his posts I was like 'who did he replace?' and then noticed he was in since the beginning
so I ISO'd him
and don't like it, really meh vote patterns and not enough stances
mikeburnfire wrote:Name one person you have even expressed suspicion of Day 2. Because
looking through your isolated posts
, I see nothing.
Everyone should do this! :D

Previewedit: lol I'm sure the mod would give you like a moon stone or something, I mean your role is to see if the player is telling the truth about their character or not so I'm sure it'd be at least obv to some degree if he was lying
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by Jarti »

Eh mbf, I don't think the role itself is unbelievable. I think what he's said about his use of it makes it fake.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Jarti »

I could also see the potential benefit to scum had we not all massclaimed our characters d1.

So really, this is why I said claims really don't matter and we should just lynch jimfinn cause he's scummy. :D
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Jarti »

jimfinn wrote:i don't always steal pokemon, but i stole a magikarp from a magikarp salesman. what else would i steal? And Jarti, how is my use of it fake?
#725 makes it look like you're trying to say you considered using your power on gandalf but then decided against it because of his character and went with esp instead. Which looks incredibly fake.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Jarti »

Hey guys going to be slight V/LA for a bit due to wifi being down at my apartment. Will be fine during the week while I can use campus wifi.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:29 am

Post by Jarti »

1) no desire to scumhunt until he was severely pressured
2) claims essentially a flavour cop, but then tries to say he didn't use his power on someone because he thought the mod wouldn't be able to give him an accurate flavour result (aka he fake-claimed something safe: stealing a magikarp from the person who claimed magikarp saleman and said his power is giving people magikarps)
3) no one would actually vote him even though everyone was fine prodding him for the longest time; screams distancing from some people
4) his interactions with xcite & the vig list (quickly backing off and whining that him not doing it anymore should relieve him of being held accountable for it)

If jimfinn flips town plz lynch prox tomorrow. He seems like he's trying to distance himself from the lynch which he originally strongly opposed, but now is willing to throw hammer but only after he can use other's reasoning to do so. Essentially he's trying to make it 'their' lynch while trying to find an excuse to jump on it. I'm not sure what to think of Prox if jimfinn flips scum, I doubt he would defend him so awkwardly instead of just bussing. Essentially, I think Prox/jimfinn is not SvS, could be TvT or TvS.

But yeah, let's end the day please.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Jarti »

That's fine Xite.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Jarti »

Prox re-read my post.

MBF the lynch has been reached.

Gandolf: So tell me. Why would you as a town roleblocker ever announce who you were roleblocking when we haven't even had a scum flip yet (I would assume you'd want to roleblock me if jimfinn flips town)? If I was mafia then you essentially gave me a free pass to have a partner do the kill instead if I was going to do the kill. So yeah, I don't see the possible pro-town motivation for announcing that at all. It's really like you're playing off of how Xite has been semi-announcing his targets in an attempt to make yourself look more pro-town by being open with your target. You can die, even with that innocent result on you. I'll humour godfather roleblocker after that post because it is so bad.

@mod did switz pick up his prod? If not replace him so we can have the bv/switz inactivity problems fixed by tomorrow in full.

ANYWAY jimfinn has gone from being very active when he was about to be lynched to silence now even though he has been on the site since he was hammered. I'm fairly certain it's because he's scum and doesn't want to say anything further.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Post by Jarti »

If we are lynching today I want to complete a massclaim. It's possible MYLO; if we no lynch we can skip the massclaim and then do the no lynch immediately. I cannot confirm if I was roleblocked or not. I do not want to lynch Xite today. I think Andrius the 2nd Eevee should claim first if we finish the massclaim. I would be fine claiming before or after MBF if we do so. I prefer lynching today; especially between the Gandalf/Prox duo.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #26) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Jarti »

can everyone in there next post either say if they want to:
Mass Claim & Lynch
or
No Claim & No Lynch

Then we do what we vote on instead of having some people trying to lynch and some people trying to no lynch.

Here: I'll show you
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Jarti »

I want to:
Mass Claim & Lynch

see how easy that is and helps us get organized
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:59 am

Post by Jarti »

No Lynch/No Claim:
Xite91 (has claimed)
Espeonage (has claimed)
gandalf5166 (has claimed)

Lynch/Mass Claim:
Jarti (has not claimed)
mikeburnfire (has not claimed)

Pending:
SnakePlissen (has claimed)
Prox (has claimed)
Andrius (has not claimed)

So Xite are you still worried about scum having more time for fake-claims when 2/3 of the unclaimed players are willing to MC today? Which is why MC + no lynch is a silly option. That benefits scum on both accounts; they get all the information presented to them & they get to go into another night phase. Awful suggestion.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Jarti »

Cool I'm your Town Switch. I was not given the switches as to what I was controlling, however my flavour mentions it is through the use of my pokedex. Since Xite claimed I have assumed it was him, because that's the only thing I can see me controlling with a pokedex. N0 the role was originally OFF. I attempted to turn it on since the switch from ON-OFF happens at the end of the night. Robo scratched N0, so the role stayed off. N1 I again tried to turn it ON, mainly because I didn't see Xite as an SK and would assumed he was an actual vig. So after N1 ended, Xite should be on; this was why I didn't bother commenting at all about Xite's vig not working when gandalf claimed to not roleblock Xite. So yes, gandalf pretty much confirmed blocked espy which is why I haven't considered them possible scum together (and now no one else should either!). N2 I left the switch on; I think Xite is a vig, and this is why I can't confirm/deny if gandalf blocked me, because I didn't actually do anything. This is also why I said Xite was not a play today; because I don't see my role controlling an SK when it was set to OFF on N0. I could maybe believe so if it was set to ON on N0. Also note I'm just assuming my role controls Xite, but I really would be surprised if it was controlling something else. I think espy/Xite are both town at this point & gandalf is pretty believable scum roleblocker at this point (if gandalf is town I guess that opens up espy being possible scum, but meh). Xite I'm sad you didn't kill when I gave you the option to and I even helped with your list. :(

Would like Andrius to claim before MBF at this point. Andrius the options were pretty clearly "Massclaim & Lynch" vs "No claim & no lynch"; why did you feel the need to point out you'd only want to massclaim if we don't 'no lynch'? Such an awkward post. You said you'd like to massclaim provided we don't lynch, so I just counted your post as the 5th vote towards Massclaim & Lynch; which has now started. :D

Going to want to lynch gandalf today unless there's something crazy in the remaining claims, which I doubt.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:45 pm

Post by Jarti »

Why would a pokedex control a person or a pokemon? :roll:

And I read the wiki article on my role when I got it and it seemed fairly logical to me that I could be controlling a killing role: http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Switch

vote: gandalf
for now btw
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:07 am

Post by Jarti »

hey guys, internet is down, at panera, will be able to post while on campus tomorrow
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:28 am

Post by Jarti »

Snake has not read. Snake didn't bother to read that the question was addressing N2 vs N1. He claimed his N1 action probably because it was what was given to him from the mod and he wasn't paying attention that we already knew Nicol used focus blast N1. I'm fine assuming Snake is town, his posts are too careless and non-committal to the game for him to be scum in my eyes. In addition, his response of having a 'confirmed innocent on someone alive' makes me think he's playing his role from a town PoV (even though he doesn't realize we all know it was gandalf).

Xite also did not read. Xite simply saw an opportunity to start/push a lynch based on pure time-meta [which is easy to back out of being responsible for after a mislynch], without actually looking at what Snake claimed to do. Xite should die. VOTE: Xite

MBF's claim can send a kill back to mafia, although it does not directly protect himself. Prox's claim can send a kill back to mafia, and it does protect himself to a degree. Xite's claim directly protects himself, and does not send anything back to mafia.

Scum lies within these 3 guaranteed, there is far the much overlap in what they do (in addition lightning rod is confirmed to exist as well, which directly protects
everyone else
by soaking up kills in a redirect manner). Xite is most likely to be scum due to the abrupt change in claim and inconsistency in what he's actually pushed. His play prior to his re-claim does not match town play for his re-claim. He needs to die.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Jarti »

Actual unofficial vote count: (I don't know why MBF said Xite was L-2, Even right now, Xite is only L-3, so I thought I'd clear it up)

Snakeplissen[1] Xite91
Espeonage [0]
gandalf5166 [0]
Prox [0]
Jarti [0]
Xite91 [3] Prox, SnakePlissen, Jarti
Andrius [0]
mikeburnfire [0]
No Lynch[1] Espeonage
No vote[3] Andrius, Mikeburnfire, Gandalf5166
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Jarti »

I went from the last VC and you unvoted after it. I dunno why I thought 6 was the majority though, I'm dumb. I just knew Xite didn't have as many votes as MBF said.

Regardless, Xite is L-1 now. I would like Espy to vote something that is not no lynch (whether it be a hammer or a vote for someone else entirely) before anyone else has the option to hammer. No lynch vote is not acceptable.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Jarti »

Xite91 wrote:
Jarti wrote:Xite also did not read. Xite simply saw an opportunity to start/push a lynch based on pure time-meta [which is easy to back out of being responsible for after a mislynch], without actually looking at what Snake claimed to do. Xite should die. VOTE: Xite
Lets stop to consider this Jarti.
Isn't it most likely MyLo right now?
So why the hell would I care if I had to take the blame for a mislynch if I were scum?
It would mean me winning the game.
Look who's looking for opportunities to jump on the biggest wagon?
Why did I ever take my vote off of you?
Vote;Jarti

call it OMGUS if you want, but at this point, it's either I convince you I'm town and try to show you who's most likely scum or we lose. Considering how much I hate losing, I'm willing to try to show you guys the light.
It's still the type of thing that's very easy for scum to push without fear of backlash for it, even during the day phase if it doesn't go anywhere ['well I guess I'll hop off of Snake since it was time-meta anyway...' type of thing, just so easy to back off of].

Not everyone who votes you is looking for opportunities to jump on the biggest wagon; just gandalf. Who you have no problem with despite you going straight for Snake's neck when he voted you and going to back to mine after I voted you.

'Why did I ever take my vote off of you?' :roll: 'I'm willing to try to show you guys the light.' :roll: What are these AtEs for all of a sudden? Scared?
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:31 am

Post by Jarti »

There's no reason for scum to assume they win in MYLO in a closed set-up if they lynch town and they would continue to pretend being town [variables like MBF's role if he was town could prevent them getting a successful NK or any other wacky stuff someone could be lying about]. Trying to say Prox isn't scum for that is BS gandalf.

If the game continues tomorrow and I'm dead, note that I will have attempted to flip the switch back OFF.

I expect Xite to flip scum regardless.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Jarti »

who'd you give a fish to esp; claiming no fish & switch now off btw

snake claiming to vote prox means if prox is a nexus it could have gone to anyone and could have blocked the kill from anyone; your conclusion is dumb gandalf pay attention
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Post by Jarti »

Your give fish ability is one-shot?
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Jarti »

N1 you tried to give it to gandalf & he said he roleblocked you
N2 you tried to give it to gandalf & he confirmed he got it
N3 do you seriously want us to believe you gave it to gandalf again?
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Jarti »

Alright, makes sense.

Also if anyone seriously tries to BS 'maybe there was no NK due to espy being gone!' I will slap you.

Espy not realizing it's D4 looks pretty town to me. Espy/Snake still brownie townies. Gandalf/Andius & one of MBF/Prox (probably prox) looks like the team via PoE. Pretty sure we should go ahead and get gandalf out of the way today: VOTE: gandalf
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:04 am

Post by Jarti »

Well no quicklynch of any sorts has happened; gandalf pretty much confirmed scum unless you think MBF & I are scum together with someone else for some dumb reason.

Let's do some VC analysis.

I switched all nicols to snakes & switzs to andriuses
Day 1 VC Pre-lynch wrote:Espeonage [1]
drmyshottyizsik

gandalf5166
[5] Espeonage, mikeburnfire, Andrius, Snake,
Jarti

drmyshottyizsik
[4]
Xite91
jimfinn
bv310
gandalf5166

bv310
[2] Prox,
vezokpiraka
Hey guys, who remembers this VC? Remember it was when I put gandalf at L-2 when both he and shotty were L-3. Do you remember what happened immediately after that?
Day 1 Lynch wrote:Espeonage [1]
drmyshottyizsik

gandalf5166
[2] Snake,
Jarti

drmyshottyizsik
[7]
Xite91
jimfinn
bv310
gandalf5166
vezokpiraka
, Andrius, Espeonage
bv310
[1] Prox
Not Voting [1] Mikeburnfire
Hey andrius/espy nice of you to chicken out on bussing your buddy and hopping on the town lynch huh?
Day 2 Lynch wrote:
jimfinn
[6]
Jarti
, Mikeburnfire,
Xite91
, Espeonage,
Gandalf5166
, Prox
Espeonage [1] Andrius
Andrius [1] Snake
mikeburnfire [1]
jimfinn

Not Voting [1]
bv310
Day 3 Lynch wrote:
Jarti
[1]
Xite91

Xite91
[5] SnakePlissen,
Jarti
Gandalf5166
, Espeonage, Prox
Not Voting [2] Andrius, Mikeburnfire
Yeah, gandalf been mislynchin' like mad. Sadly it looks like Espy has been on every mislynch too, so I'll go ahead and stop insisting he's town. You can probably put MBF as green too unless you wanna go bussing yada yada (very doubtful in this situation but whatever).

So everyone-not-voting: who's the play?
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Jarti »

Nice to come back and see the scum roleblocker is finally dead. Ignore his dumb post it's all WIFOM since he's already dead (I'm town yo), I would recommend lynching espy tomorrow, too wishy-washy when MBF prodded him on the jarti/gandalf situation. MBF is town. There is no good reason he would have delayed his win condition by bussing gandalf today when he could have instead joined my wagon and pushed the lynch on me.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Post by Jarti »

prodded

dum dee dum
Prox wrote:Ok, now I'm a little worried. Please don't tell me what I hope didn't happen happened.
Prox wrote::S This is bad.
Prox wrote:Let's not WIFOM.
Prox wrote:What?
Hi Prox. Do you have a link to a game you were scum in? Tarot completed and you turned out town and are pretty much playing the same way (fairly useless), but I want to look at scum game too just to see if you act that way as scum. :P
Espeonage wrote:It means me and Andrius are town.
:roll: Remember the other person who claimed to got your fish was gandalf who was scum. I don't see why you'd clear Andrius as town if you yourself are town just because Andrius confirmed he got your fish.
SnakePlissken wrote:My action was a dream eater last night at Jarti, but it didn't seem to have worked so I assume someone role blocked me?

Gandalfs flip doesn't affect me as he was revealed as a Godfather thus explaining the Innocent verdict. It's one less mafia to find.
Hi mafia roleblocker. Your actions are: an innocent on the godfather after the cop was already dead. Roleblocking Prox which apparently redirected to MBF [or you just roleblocked MBF]. Failed N3 action on me.
Andrius wrote:OH WAIT EBWOP: WHY IS JARTI LURKING LIKE FUKC?!?
Jarti having periods of gross inactivity are common. Feel free to check the recently ended Tarot mafia & Yugioh Abridged mafia I played in.
SnakePlissken wrote:Well i'm sure a couple of them will as they are likely scum.
Well MBF only listed every other player besides you and him in the post you were responding to. So how about taking an actual stance? Do you still think it's Prox/Andrius?

I'm up for killing Snake. Will vote for him after Prox's response (unless said response makes me change my mind, doubting it); yay lynching in MYLO so fun, No Lynchs are boring.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Post by Jarti »

Snake, Mike is not scum. If he was scum he'd have steered the wagon my way instead of the gandalf way since he was actually influential to the decision. Like there is no reason why scum would delay their wincon by bussing gandalf when there was plenty of potential steam from Xite's suspicion of me at the end of the previous day and everyone being baw about my claim.

So are you going to elaborate on Andrius at all or just say 'well he's done nothing to show me he's town! & if you guys lynch me you'll lose AtE!!' Looks like you're grasping at straws here. Upset that caving in and bussing your buddy didn't gain you any town cred?
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:09 am

Post by Jarti »

I claim hammer btw; I'd like Prox's answer before this day ends.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Jarti »

What is this? :roll:
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Jarti »

Actually Snake, do you have any links to previous games? on-site or off
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:36 am

Post by Jarti »

Prox hasn't posted anywhere on this site since the middle of October, may need a replacement.

I got a magikarp.

Looks like I'm going to have to look into Prox's history here since I doubt he'll be back to answer.

Might have to re-look over my initial suspicion of Switz.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Jarti »

So I went and looked through a scum Prox game: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... lect=13972 It was the most recent scum one on his wiki and I played with him in Tarot where we were both town. His play is more similar to Tarot than the scum game. Note how when he was scum he was really stubborn about claiming, and in both this game and Tarot he didn't really have that issue. Not to mention he was all over netlava who was his scumbuddy and I don't remember him being all over gandalf this game.

@mod please replace prox so we can get something out of the playerslot today.

I can see the whole no 2 bulletproof townies thing, but I don't trust this game to be balanced or make much sense with the current claims. Espy's power is confirmed but not alignment.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Jarti »

in the sense of nameclaiming yes, but as per roleclaiming not really
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Jarti »

well mbf/espy think the inactive slot that hasn't been replaced yet is scum and I doubt it & iDunno what andy's thinking other than me lol

but ain't much to do when the focal spot is completely gone + I think that slot is town and there's no point trying to push a lynch when his vote would be needed anyway

and this is day 6 of a 12P game that is the oldest active game in Coney Island, hard to keep interest
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by Jarti »

I might just vote Prox because it'd actually happen, I doubt andy will join on an espy lynch.

vote: espy
I'll switch to prox if I get bored enough because I'm starting to not care and could be wrong on my metadata of him
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Jarti »

thats what I wanted to happen first (prox being replaced) but its been so long

unvote

whatever wake me up when this game is actually happening then
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:52 pm

Post by Jarti »

ITT andy-scum makes up BS to support his town 'read' on prox

apparently the scum kept prox here on purpose and that's why andy thinks prox is town even though prox being a town nexus means scum'd never shoot at him no matter how townie or scummy he looked

seriously what a bad reason for you trying to explain why he isn't in your lynch pool
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:53 am

Post by Jarti »

prox hasn't posted in a month and still hasn't been replaced so heh
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Jarti »

yes please replace anyone in so we can move on
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by Jarti »

who's scum
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Jarti »

thanks for pointing that out

going to reread d1 again now
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Jarti »

I call hammer on Esp. Andy try not to steal it from me this time; in fact just put the 2nd vote on him.

I am aware of the deadline and will be here; essentially I'd like to force BV's slot to contribute, which couldn't happen yesterday.

Mod prod BV. And esp too if he wants to say anything.

Mike if you're making the decision tomorrow, what Andy pointed out was that gandalf said he usually busses his buddies d1. He gunned for esp most of the day and also went against switz some [toward the end of the day he named esp, switz & dmsis as his suspects w/ vote on dmsis; which could have very well been a name-your-buddies-but-vote-the-townie post]. His interactions with prox are meh.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by Jarti »

bv/prox - scyther nexus
andy/switz - eevee vanilla
esp - magikarp salesman friendly-neighbour-but-not-really
mbf - missingno redirector
jarti - ash switch

I'm certainly up to lynch andy as I think it's andy/esp.

keep on postin' bv, we have a few days
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Jarti »

mod can you please prod esp

esp I'd like to see a post & vote from you

mbf I'll look thru bv1-town in this game and bv-scum in ygo abridged and figure out bv2 here
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (isolation #62) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Jarti »

He wasn't very active/prolific in either, so it's not like there's ever much to go off of on him anyway. In YGO abridged he kept going after Kitoari for gut reads and stuff; in both his original role this game and his replacement he's been more firm in his voting pattern.

I doubt we'll see a post from Esp by deadline since deadline is thanksgiving, and thus no vote from there.

I realise most of what I've said about prox/bv slot is just meta, so if you seriously think we should lynch BV we can go for it. Otherwise me & you should just pick one of andy or esp to lynch. BV didn't make any posts on MS between andy dropping his vote and you unvoting, so your BV/Andy team is possible. Out of Andy/Esp I'd say let's go with Andy since he's in both of our scumteams.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #63) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Jarti »

If you can get one of Andy/Esp to vote BV with you I'll hammer or whatever; but honestly we should lynch one of Andy/Esp. I'll be here tomorrow night anyway since I work Friday morning I have to come home from Thanksgiving early Thursday night. Honestly wouldn't mind if we made the wrong decision and lost because I just want this game to end.

If Andy/Esp don't appear tomorrow to change their vote MBF will you lynch one of them with me?
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #64) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:46 am

Post by Jarti »

Alright then.
vote: Espeonage

happy thanksgiving, I will be thankful for whenever this game finally ends.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:54 am

Post by Jarti »

I thought maybe my switch controlled the kill, but I never brought it up since I assumed it would maybe control a mafia hitman or something and they'd just have a 2nd mafia member send in the kill. Since there's apparently only 1 mafia left, I can see why gandalf pushed against me so hard if he thought I was controlling his partner (maybe via my flavour?) or something. Which makes MBF bussing gandalf even more unlikely than before. If mafia isn't killing on purpose they are making me suffer through this which is the only MS game I've been in for ages now...it's day 7 in a mini I just want it to end. :(

BV going straight for MBF though is funny, considering his role would fit the standards of a strong mafia role.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:57 pm

Post by Jarti »

Lynching MBF would just be burning a mislynch for no reason imo. I really think he's town.

I'd rather lynch one of andy & prox and then the other tomorrow if we miss on the first.

Are you both seriously set on MBF for some reason? I'm not comfortable going into LYLO tomorrow and having to pick between you two if MBF flips town, which I think he would. Why would he bus gandalf like that, it's so illogical.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Jarti »

eh, i guess it could be a scum gambit or whatever

UGH FINE I'LL REREAD AGAIN NOW

this is torture, why am I going to reread mbf of all people
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:44 pm

Post by Jarti »

Robocopter87 wrote:
Espeonage
(4)
gandalf5166
Nicolbolas
Xite91
, Prox
gandalf5166
(2)
Espeonage
, mikeburnfire
Not Voting~
vezokpiraka
jimfinn
kyle99
bv310
Jarti
, Switz,
So right off the bat, MBF went for gandalf. Prox on a town wagon. Switz useless.
Robocopter87 wrote:
Espeonage
[2]
gandalf5166
drmyshottyizsik

gandalf5166
[5]
Espeonage
, mikeburnfire, Switz,
nicolbolas
Jarti

drmyshottyizsik
[4]
Xite91
jimfinn
bv310
gandalf5166

bv310
[2] Prox,
vezokpiraka
prox off voting some townie, mbf & switz & me all on that gandalf wagon, mbf's from his earlier vote, and I was the L-2 vote
Robocopter87 wrote:
Espeonage
[1]
drmyshottyizsik

gandalf5166
[2]
nicolbolas
Jarti

:!:
drmyshottyizsik
[7]
Xite91
jimfinn
bv310
gandalf5166
vezokpiraka
, switz,
Espeonage

bv310
[1] Prox
No vote
Mikeburnfire
switz on the mislynch, prox off being useless & mbf left the gandalf wagon he had been on all day once the going had gotten tough, didnt go onto the mislynch though, could be making sure both scum arent on the lynch
Robocopter87 wrote:
Espeonage
[2]
Gandalf5166
Xite91

gandalf5166
[3]
Espeonage
Jarti
, Mikeburnfire

Switz [1]
Nicolbolas

Not Voting:
jimfinn
, Prox,
bv310
, Switz
prox/switz doing nothing again; mbf on gandalf with me
Robocopter87 wrote::!:
jimfinn
[6]
Jarti
, Mikeburnfire,
Xite91
Espeonage
Gandalf5166
, Prox
Espeonage
[1] Andrius
Andrius [1]
Nicolbolas

mikeburnfire [1]
jimfinn

Not Voting:
bv310
prox & mbf both got on my jimfinn wagon which went to a mislynch; andy voting a townie
Robocopter87 wrote:
Xite91
[3]
Gandalf5166
, Mikeburnfire, Prox

mikeburnfire [1]
Xite91

No Lynch[1]
Espeonage
[/i]
Not Voting:
NicolBolas
Jarti
, Andrius
me and andy doing jack; mbf & prox geared on the townie
Robocopter87 wrote:
Jarti
[1]
Xite91

Xite91
[5]
SnakePlissen
Jarti
Gandalf5166
Espeonage
, Prox
Not Voting:
Andrius, Mikeburnfire
mbf hopped off the wagon, prox stayed on & joined

andy doing nothing
Robocopter87 wrote:
Snakeplissen
[1]
Espeonage

gandalf5166
[4]
Jarti
, Mikeburnfire,
Snakeplissen
, Prox
Jarti
[1]
Gandalf5166

Not Voting;
Andrius
andy not voting again

me/mbf/prox killing the scumbag in that order
Robocopter87 wrote:
Snakeplissen
[4] Mikeburnfire,
Espeonage
SnakePlissken
, Andrius
Not voting:
Prox,
Jarti
mbf on the mislynch
me & prox off the wagon, even though I claimed hammer andy hopped on for it, I guess I can see scum-andy just waiting and letting me hammer although maybe he thought I wouldnt
Robocopter87 wrote::!:
Espeonage
[3] Andrius, Mikeburnfire,
Jarti
Andrius [1] bv310
Not voting:
Espeonage
espy doing nothing
bv voting andy
me/andy/mbf on the mislynch

COOL this should make things easier for me to look over. Sorry about the different shades of green/red, I was just speed-clicking colours so I could get this out of the way & didnt feel like removing a lot of Robo's bold/italics.

Time to look at other stuff.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Jarti »

gandalf5166 wrote:
Prox wrote:Cases should be posted.
This. Voting without posting your reasoning is 100% sure to be unhelpful to town.
following prox
gandalf5166 wrote:
mikeburnfire wrote:You guys are stupid. Stop voting esp, and let me read this game.
Don't worry, you'll be voting him too as soon as you actually read.
telling mbf to follow him
gandalf5166 wrote:I don't think that two Eevee claims = one must be scum. I might if it were any Pokemon other than Eevee.
fine with the 2 eevee claims (one is andy)
gandalf5166 wrote:
Prox wrote:I think I'd be happy if someone dayvigged Espeonage right now.
This. And don't worry about vezok. He's just being his usual VI self.
following prox again, possibly buddying
gandalf5166 wrote:Wow. Just realized, MBF is the only person voting me with any semblance of reasoning.
only comfortable with MBF's vote on him

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2467784
Big wall-o-text vs. Switz; I forgot about the gandalf likes to bus his buddies d1 thing

he follows with:
gandalf5166 wrote:So yeah. Switz's case is a whole batch of BS. But we can lynch him AFTER his scumbuddies, Shotty and Espeo. So it's all good. D3 win anyone?
Wanting to lynch switz AFTER DMSIS & Espy who were both town. Possibly just having his buddy named.
gandalf5166 wrote:I just have gut that tells me MBF is town. And I'm protecting Nicol because I believe he's town. That and he's standing between me and a lynch >.>
mbf is town based off of 'gut'
gandalf5166 wrote:I believe the claims. I even believe Espeo's, for the most part. Nexus claim is a little out there to be fake.
gandalf5166 wrote:Damn. Wow. ITT, we learn that Prox is scum. He rules out everyone who has claimed and says we should choose who to lynch out of everyone who hasn't. Way to rolefish.
VOTE: Prox
gandalf5166 wrote:Look, Prox. Believe claim =/= believe town.
All in a row; fine with Prox's claim and then guns for him hard; he goes on about Prox for a bit after too.
gandalf5166 wrote:
Prox wrote:Is that really how it is?

Fine, I'll decide who's scum.
Normally, I would think that since you know who all the scum are, you're the best person to do this, but considering your WC, you might be a little biased.
what
gandalf5166 wrote:Lol. Jarti's scum, likely with Xite. Third scumbuddy is Prox or Espy, probably Prox.
1. Lynch Jarti
2. Lynch Xite
3. Lynch Prox
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!!!!!!!!!
Prox suddenly off his guns after he decides to go for me, even after Xite. MBF & Andy no where to be seen.
gandalf5166 wrote:Jarti-Espy-Prox.
Still naming prox; ignoring mbf/andy.
gandalf5166 wrote:Oh. Missed that. MBF would definitely be the worst lynch.
see quote
gandalf5166 wrote:What.......... ?!?!?!?!?! I was pretty sure everyone had decided we were in LyLo. Also, GJ on lynching confirmed town. Nomming you guys for a scummy right now.
Also, I'll post the mod's flavor for him.
You guys all jumped on Wigglytuff, even though it had already been proven that he was sided with you.
Gandalf, Wigglytuff, Town Roleblocker, Lynched D4
Andrius, Eevee, VT, Endgamed
Espeonage(he's confirmed since he didn't hammer me), Magikarp Salesman, Town Useless Role, Endgamed
Prox(confirmed likewise), Scyther, Town Nexus, Endgamed
Jarti, ???, Scum ???, Wins
MBF, ???, Scum Redirector, Wins
SnakePlissen, Gengar, Scum Inventor(probably Focus Blast wasn't really a cop), Wins
Seriously. You guys are awesome.
this post fucking confuses me to no end; think I'm going to ignore it since he was already lynched anyway.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:52 pm

Post by Jarti »

okay, so because ISOing any of you wasn't nearly as helpful as I had hoped, I went and ISO'd myself, because I've forgotten so much of my thought process in this game

okay, I'm going to go ahead and go back to being comfortable with bvprox; the way the slot is playing matches my meta of them; gandalf gunned for him so hard; despite the meta andy brought up, I think that was more applying to when gandalf actually had multiple partners, here he obviously had only 1 partner, on a two man scumteam which is why he brought it up out of nowhere or whatever; so I doubt he'd really care about bussing or distancing much early in the game; with so many players itd be easy for him to just ignore his partner, which he did to a fair degree with switz outside of d1 & mbf for a large amount of the game; mbf went for him some though, but usually ended up backing off until he finally bussed

I noticed my ISO #32 and really I shouldn't have left the conclusion at the end of that, especially knowing this is 10-2 now, it really has to be one of mbf or prox; based on roles I'd say it'd be between mbf/prox & based on interactions I'd say mbf/andy are the most likely; I trust my read on prox enough, and I trust my role conclusions enough to go ahead and just risk it and lynch mbf today

andy's reasoning for his vote and the possible no-kills is good, I can understand that; bv's vote has me iffy/worried, but whatever I just went over so much of this game and that's more than enough for me to want to end it; if I'm wrong whatever VOTE: Mikeburnfire
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:04 am

Post by Jarti »

Pretty much didn't feel like I could kill anything due to there being a nexus that I didn't want to risk shooting & a claimed redirector. So I just shot at MBF assuming either he was an indy redirector (whoops) or Prox was an indy nexus & thus it just ended up yielding nothing killwise, but it made me mad since I wasn't feeling my luck after I barely survived Snake's vig that I luckily roleblocked. I felt like this game was against me and just went the safe way the rest of the game after gandalf died since I knew I wouldn't be a candidate for lynch after that. Oh well, I'm finally free of this game now. I thought I could safely pick Jessie without being auto-scum since Robo said it'd be random, and still got scum, oh well.

Andy you can push against people even without proof if you have a gutread. There wasn't any proof needed for me going for jimfinn, I just BS'd whatever came to my mind and that was an easy mislynch; you can BS the same as town on someone you think is scum and it usually can be just as effective for getting the lynch.
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Jarti »

Gandalf was a good partner, enjoyed his claim. My claim was me seeing how much I could get away with. lol
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Jarti »

Scum endgames town regardless of powers. :roll:
Jarti
Jarti
Goon
Jarti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #74) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Jarti »

When there is an equal number of town and scum at any timeframe, day or night, it is a scum win. It's called I don't night-kill and then bam it's day phase again? Seriously, why are you modding if you don't understand basic endgame procedure. Night phase when there is one town and one scum does not resolve.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”