Mini 1023 - City Watch Mafia - Game Over!

TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:35 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

@Everyone:
Let's compare VasueVa statments about people!
VasudeVa wrote: Plum seems like Plumscum. She is very vocal about her dislike about rolling scum. When people get a role they don't like, they tend to lurk/post fluff which is
exactly
what she is doing. Plus I've seen her as scum before~

FoS: Plum
VasudeVa wrote:
KHG wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Query: Do you have any idea why you were chosen for your power?
I'd have to guess it was random (or semi-random), considering there was no night zero and no actions that could have taken place.

I'd like to hear Narsis' response before voting for him. I will UNVOTE: Mysterio for now.
70% sure this guy's scum.

Hi D2 lynch!
VasudeVa wrote:I was voting for you, and now Narsis, in order to gather information about your alignment.
Now guess which he is voting!

If you answered the one with the most votes already on him rather then the people he called scum then you just won the grand prize!

This thread needs more VasudeVa votes.

The "Not much has changed since last page" VOTE COUNT

Mysterio (4): Tasky, Narsis, jimfinn, FakeGod
Narsis (4): Plum, Budja, VasudeVa, Thor665
jimfinn (1): Chronopie
VasudeVa (1): TheButtonmen

Not Voting (2): Mysterio, KHG

With 12 alive, 7 votes are needed to lynch.
Last edited by molestargazer on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:37 am

Post by VasudeVa »

That is an amazingly weak case. Kudos.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:49 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Quote #1: Sudden realization of a meta read. Anything wrong with that?
Quote #2: Suspicion of a player who expresses interest in a wagon but doesn't act on it and instead votes a bigger wagon.
Quote #3: I don't even know what's that doing there. I AM voting for Narsis and I DO suspect him as scum.

What are you trying to achieve?

---

Actually. WOAH BACK THE FUC UP.

I totally missed something
KHG 217 wrote:Not yet in any danger is hyperbole. My vote would be L-2. It's perfectly reasonable to want to hear someone's responses to the questions asked before voting for them as opposed to hopping on their wagon.
AHA. This is extremely suspicious. He expresses interest in the Narsis wagon and doesn't vote. I pressure him by calling him "70% scum". He tells me that he isn't voting for Narsis because voting Narsis puts Narsis at L-2.

He THEN VOTES Mysterio who has a larger wagon behind him.

I call that the scum team is:
{Narsis, KHG, Plum}.

That was an easy game. Thanks for playing everyone~
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:55 am

Post by VasudeVa »

*slap face*. Damn unvote tags, putting names on unvotes when SOME people have bad eyesight.

Anyway, disregard that last part~
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:57 am

Post by TheButtonmen »

Specify the part you want me to disregard.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:58 am

Post by VasudeVa »

Everything below the --- line.
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:00 am

Post by jimfinn »

I am definitely starting to lean towards changing my vote to VasudeVa for his odd voting habits, though his analysis of the other three suspects does seem reasonable. I'm still waiting for an explanation of Mysterio's opinion switch regarding the massclaim.
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:06 am

Post by VasudeVa »

I enjoy the freedom to change my vote. It's... liberating.
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:18 am

Post by jimfinn »

The odd voting habits refers to what buttonmen pointed out in #225
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
KHG
KHG
Townie
KHG
Townie
Townie

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:25 am

Post by KHG »

EBWOP: @KHG: Aside from 'wanting to hear from him'. Even with your vote, He'd still be alive and we WILL hear from him unless he gets a coordinated scum speedlynch which is an awesome scum-tactic which all scum should totally do when I'm Town.
I don't like hopping on a bandwagon without wanting them to respond to some questions. I've voted twice in this game: for Thor, randomly; and for Mysterio, who I believe I was the first person to vote for. Nothing I've done has been illogical.

All you're doing is shouting names, saying "these people are scum".
I've made a huge mistake.
KHG
KHG
Townie
KHG
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:30 am

Post by KHG »

Sorry, bad tags. The quote above is from VasudeVa.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:34 am

Post by VasudeVa »

@jim: What odd voting habits? I've been on every major wagon on this game, sometimes putting it damn near close a lynch. It's appropriately consistent. Why is it odd? Why are you calling it odd? Call me out on being a bandwagoner and I'll point you to my ISO where I defend my bandwagoning.

#225 is a collection of my accusations or attacks if you will. Which is why I said it's a horribad case. Attacks without votes could mean anything. I find its an awesome way to... *GASP* gather information.

@KHG: Fair enough. See: Last sentence of the above.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Plum »

Reading up. I've been busy, bit pressed for time, and I apologize.

Tasky: I didn't say that claiming VT was entirely without negative repercussions for the Town; it isn't, but I think they're the sort of repercussions we can deal with without undue strain. It might have been anti-Town, but I don't clearly see a scum motivation for doing it as opposed to the likelihood of Town doing it by accident/thoughtlessly. It's a nulltell in and of itself, and yes, I'm willing to hold him on the strength of the Nobby Nobbs claim itself for a bit. Which is not to say that some of Mysterio's further actions have not been scummy, nor that I'm not keeping a close eye on him and what he's doing as the game continues.
jimfinn wrote:I'm starting to feel a bit of suspicion towards VV for that vote as well, and I would also say that I don't see much of a case against Narsis right now - almost too off the wall to be scum - I would think scum would try to blend in more. I'm going to read FakeGod in iso now and see what I think, but I still find Mysterio PE#1
Too scummy to be scum - it's not necessarily a fallacy, but be careful in its application. When you have this feeling, try to boil it down to an answer to the question 'is there significant scum motivation to be acting in this way?' [/IC talk]

I agree with Buttonmen on VV's voting Narsis for pressure. Seems weak and wishy-washy - jump on a bandwagon without identifying a reason for the vote, then when called out on it say it was for pressure and that Narsis is in no immediate danger. It certainly doesn't show very much about who VV most suspects, which I'd much rather know and much rather he focus on. I find that not doing that and choosing instead to play around with pressuring and wagons and excuses disguises or attempts to excuse a lack of scumhunting.
VasudeVa wrote:It's not a contradiction. I'm waiting for a wagon on Narsis to build up so that he'll eventually get the proverbial 'gun to his head'.
Wait, so you want Narsis to have a gun to his head but you excuse your vote by saying that you're not the one holding a gun to his head? Uh.
Thor665 wrote:At the time you had null tells on every player in the game Mysterio had already role- claimed and power-claimed.

You had a null read on him at that point? Seriously? And not just a null read, but a read where you decided to self-vote, unvote, and then joke around with Plum when she voted you?
This all over. You either have null reads on everyone (and that's a bad enough sign) or you don't.

Then again we could all compromise and lynch KHG. I think someone's bussing him and some Townies or other are catching onto him, so we might just cut to the chase and string him up now.

Dislike Tasky's attempted defense of Narsis against Thor. Self-voting may be null, but joking around and having only null reads at that point in the game, when some serious material was under discussion, is generally likely to be a scummy action. Thor's case focused on Narsis' lack of commentary on his top suspects and in general the fact that he's contributed nothing to this game while latching onto the largest wagon . . . you attempt to excuse him for the 'trap' clumsily as well. Oh, and your attack on my case on Narsis:
Tasky wrote:what's the difference between attempting to be casual, jokey and actually being it? if you are referring to the self-vote, as I already said... it's an absolute null-tell
is it scummy not to vote in the beginning of the game?
this is your whole case on him...
The difference is that scum may feign lightheartedness and lack of concern early in the game to avoid actually participating. Narsis was in a position where contribution was basically demanded, but instead attempted to fool around. Again, self-voting is not a nulltell if in context it is aiding and abetting scum behavior, like avoiding scumhunting. I'd be on Narsis' case just as much had he voted then quickly unvoted anyone in the game that way; the one he happened to do that to was himself. My case on him further includes his commplete lack of reads. He's simply not scumhunting and not trying to scumhunt. Townies have direct motivation to scumhunt. Scum don't have
direct
motivation to scumhunt, so generally speaking avoiding scumhunting is a MAJOR SCUMTELL.

The entire post there REEKS of something bad - either desperately trying to get the Mysterio wagon through early, or a backfiring attempt to relieve pressure on Narsis (either because you're scum with him or because you think you may later get credit for dissipating pressure on a Townie). In any case, it looks forced and possibly has a motivation seperate from the general scumhunting motivation.

VV, I've been busy. If you would care to check my activity against my other games, you'll see I've been giving this game about as much of its due as any of my other games these past few days. If you think I've been posting fluff, I'd like you to check my posts against their contexts and how much fluff was appropriate during the various stages of this game thus far. If you've seen me playing like I have as scum in other specifics, please specify and do not make vaguely incriminating statements like 'Plus I've seen her as scum before~' with no supporting evidence or cross-referencing.

I feel kinda upset; usually I have more semi-solid Town reads than scum reads. Right now I have like four strong scumreads and two, maybe three Townreads. BAD SIGN.

VV, calling scumteams before anyone flips (Town or scum, though obviously the latter will lead to more conclusive results) is poor thinking.
VasudeVa wrote:AHA. This is extremely suspicious. He expresses interest in the Narsis wagon and doesn't vote. I pressure him by calling him "70% scum". He tells me that he isn't voting for Narsis because voting Narsis puts Narsis at L-2.

He THEN VOTES Mysterio who has a larger wagon behind him.
Damn. Good point. Let's reread KHG for a bit and see what we turn up.
KHG wrote:And, is the double vote the power of "CHARISN'TMA"? In which case Mysterio would be Cpl. Nobbs?

I'm not saying these questions should be answered as of yet; just getting them out there...
ROLEFISH MUCH?
KHG wrote:I'm going to
Unvote: Thor
(my previous random vote) and
Vote: Mysterio

No one pressed Mysterio at all for any information, yet he writes:
Mysterion wrote:Well, I guess I don't need to hide it anymore. Yes, my power is only good for today. Tomorrow I will revert back to a VT. Hence me not really caring about claiming early, since getting NK would only mean that town lost a VT.
We knew from the wording of the mod's day post that the power would only last a day. Claiming townie when a roleclaim was not necessary seems absolutely bizarre to me, especially the talk of getting night killed.
NO ONE PRESSED MYSTERIO FOR INFORMATION??? WHAT WAS THE ROLEFISHING ABOVE? ARRRRRGH.
KHG wrote:
@KHG, my point is claiming VT at this point isn't pro-town or pro-scum.
I think it's pro-scum; why would Mysterio hammer the point home that he his a townie when no one was asking for a roleclaim?

I can't think of a single reason.
HE WASN'T 'I'M A TOWNIE' HE WAS 'MY ROLE IS VT'. THAT'S NOT SCREAMING ABOUT YOUR TOWN DRAW, THAT'S . . . ARGH. BUT in other ways he seems to be following some degree of internal consistency . . .

Will reread Tasky later. Might move my vote to one of {Tasky, KHG, VV} depending on how my gut reads and feelings develop but NOT BEFORE we hear more from Narsis and I can gauge his reactions and play in response to everything.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

@Plum:
Thoughts on VasudeVa posts 228 / 230 where he backs away from the attack on KHG?
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by jimfinn »

Plum certainly makes an excellent case on both Tasky and KHG in #237. I don't want to move my vote away from Mysterio until I hear from him again, but Plum has brought me closer to voting for one of those two. I'm still holding suspicions on VV as well, though I would say he is my fourth suspect after the three above.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Plum seems to have missed my #228/#230. Let me clarify on that.

KHG
#204(mind the correction) was my main case there because I thought I caught something big. Like, D1 scum-lynch big. I thought that in one post, he said that he avoided voting for Narsis because it puts Narsis on L-2. Then I saw 'Unvote: Mysterio' which I thought was him voting for Mysterio(Because, in general, unvotes are supposed to be just Unvote. Not Unvote: Name.)

Pardon the mistakes.

Also, I have seen Plum play scum in Greek Mythology and also slightly in Stars Aligned II where I replaced in for a short stint and then replaced out(because my replacee came back). I didn't really last long in either game, but I found that she really dislikes playing scum and it was a point to be made.
Plum #237 wrote: I find that not doing that and choosing instead to play around with pressuring and wagons and excuses disguises or attempts to excuse a lack of scumhunting.
Do you think I've not been scumhunting while pressuring (with votes and with attacks) at the same time? I think that qualifies as scumhunting. I've been very vocal about using wagons to gather information about a person's alignment(Scumhunting!). What makes you think that I'm using wagoning/pressure votes as a method to not scumhunt?
Plum wrote:Wait, so you want Narsis to have a gun to his head but you excuse your vote by saying that you're not the one holding a gun to his head? Uh.
Is that not what a majority lynch essentially is? ie. Multiple people pointing their guns on someone's head.
Last edited by molestargazer on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Failtags. Mod, I have been a bad person and I did not preview. Please fix my carelessness.

The mod is kind. It's fixed.
Last edited by molestargazer on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VV's being wishy-washy and
trigger
rope-happy as Bmen pointed out.

I don't mind the rope-happy part, because it at least means that he's willing to commit a vote in his stances, but his opinions/suspicions/foses/votes are not very straight.

@Jim: I actually have a fairly town read on KHG (mainly because our views have coincided many times). Thought I agree he shouldn't have asked those rolefishing questions that Plum have pointed out.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Calling all touhou fans!
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Budja »

@Tasky, "commented early, voted later" => "Narsis commented early on the wagon, but didn't vote (or give a indication fo voting) until a wagon had built up".

@KHG, you did a very quick switch from Mysterio to Narsis. I'd like to know why (i.e your reads on these people)?

The whole "defend Narsis" post by Tasky was odd but on the whole I don't think it was scummy, just weak.
I like Plum's quoting of KHG though. Added to lynch-list
KHG
KHG
Townie
KHG
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by KHG »

Plum wrote:
KHG wrote:And, is the double vote the power of "CHARISN'TMA"? In which case Mysterio would be Cpl. Nobbs?

I'm not saying these questions should be answered as of yet; just getting them out there...
ROLEFISH MUCH?
I don't understand. I was speculating about the mechanics, and I specifically said these questions should
not
be answered.
Plum wrote:
KHG wrote:I'm going to
Unvote: Thor
(my previous random vote) and
Vote: Mysterio

No one pressed Mysterio at all for any information, yet he writes:
Mysterion wrote:Well, I guess I don't need to hide it anymore. Yes, my power is only good for today. Tomorrow I will revert back to a VT. Hence me not really caring about claiming early, since getting NK would only mean that town lost a VT.
We knew from the wording of the mod's day post that the power would only last a day. Claiming townie when a roleclaim was not necessary seems absolutely bizarre to me, especially the talk of getting night killed.
NO ONE PRESSED MYSTERIO FOR INFORMATION??? WHAT WAS THE ROLEFISHING ABOVE? ARRRRRGH.
Was I asking Mysterio for any information? No.
Plum wrote:
KHG wrote:
@KHG, my point is claiming VT at this point isn't pro-town or pro-scum.
I think it's pro-scum; why would Mysterio hammer the point home that he his a townie when no one was asking for a roleclaim?

I can't think of a single reason.
HE WASN'T 'I'M A TOWNIE' HE WAS 'MY ROLE IS VT'. THAT'S NOT SCREAMING ABOUT YOUR TOWN DRAW, THAT'S . . . ARGH. BUT in other ways he seems to be following some degree of internal consistency . . .
I'm sorry, but I fail to see the distinction between "my role is VT" and "I'm a townie". I don't know what point you're trying to make with "ARGH", because I can't understand what you're trying to say when you don't finish your sentence.
Plum wrote:Will reread Tasky later. Might move my vote to one of {Tasky, KHG, VV} depending on how my gut reads and feelings develop but NOT BEFORE we hear more from Narsis and I can gauge his reactions and play in response to everything.
You're saying you want to hear from Narsis before moving your vote; I said I wanted to hear from Narsis before hopping on his wagon, and VV said I was his scum buddy.
Budja wrote:@KHG, you did a very quick switch from Mysterio to Narsis. I'd like to know why (i.e your reads on these people)?
I'm not voting for Narsis right now. I said I'd like to hear from him. Apparently, my not voting for him is scumlike, and if I voted for him, that would be scumlike.

Hard to please you guys.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Post by Mysterio »

jimfinn wrote:@Mysterio: I'm still waiting for an explanation of your opinions regarding D1 massclaims. Please do so, or I will not move my vote.
No clue what you're referring to here. Are you asking why I think massclaiming could help? If so, just look back at my previous posts on the subject.

@VasudeVa You never gave an explanation as to why your bandwagoning was pro-town.

@KHG Now you've unvoted me and are jumping on the Narsis wagon. What about my previous scumminess has changed?

Narsis' response to me is consistent. He didn't find my early claim to be especially scummy, but found my opinion on mass claiming to be scummy and so he voted. That is a much better reason for voting someone than what either KHG or VasudeVa have posted.
Tasky wrote:Mysterio, please take a stance! do you think bandwagoning is scummy or not?

first you say Narsis jumping on your wagon is scummy.
then you say VasudeVa is scummy for jumping on your wagon.
then you say VasudeVa is scummy for jumping on Narsis' wagon.
And then YOU jump on Narsis' wagon
(even if you didn't vote, I still consider your attack a bandwagonjump).
This is weak. Suspecting someone is NOT the same as bandwagoning. Narsis jumping on the wagon that formed on me without much explanation, so I pressured him. There is a difference between what I did and what VasudeVa or KHG are doing. And as you grudgingly admitted, I didn't even vote for him. To make it clear, I think bandwagoning is scummy. Which is why I'm still waiting for VasudeVa to explain how his bandwagoning is helpful to town.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Post by Plum »

KHG, bringing up questions, even with that sort of disclaimer, is partly asking for answers to the question. Mentioning the questions does constitute rolefishing-prodding. What, did you expect to let the questions hang in the air - and you didn't say explicitly that they shouldn't be answered. You just said you didn't necessarily mean they should be at that point - it's speculating about info and prodding for answers - directly asking Mysterio about his role and powers - with a little disclaimer. The tone and intent still had to do with questions which were not put there to sit and look pretty. They were there to get speculation out in the open and directly increase the chances of everyone talking about it, especially Mysterio, the only person with the info you asked about. Disclaimer or not. It had distinct overtones of rolefishing. You directly asked questions about Mysterio's role. That counts as asking Mysterio for information, or pushing him to reveal information. This wouldn't be egregious if you didn't turn around directly and call Mysterio out for having given the info. You asked the questions. If you'd said 'oh shoot, I shouldn't have asked those questions because they shouldn't have been discussed right now' that would have been one thing. But you refuse to shoulder the weight of having asked some of the questions which caused the revelation of the info by Mysterio. That's hypocritical and opportunistic.

I am a VT = I don't have any abilities.
I'm a Townie = Look guys I am so completely and totally Town, really super Town!

The latter can be scummy; the former is by itself neutral. You tried to equate Mysterio's statement of #1 for the inherently suspect nature of #2.

My main problems with you aren't your desire to wait on a Narsis vote in and of itself. However, my desire not to move my vote yet springs from the fact that my reason for voting Narsis was related to his lack of participation, bag full of nullreads followed by a jump on a popular bandwagon for a mediocrely explained (at best) reason EDIT: Actually I think I understand it better now, and I might feel a little better about it. I need to gauge whether or not he's still avoiding contribution and content-posting or not, and if he posts, does it seem to be honest scumhunting or not.

@VV - yes, in general I find the idea of drawing scum less appealing than drawing Town, but there are always exceptions and I try to summon enthusiasm and concentration, in reasonable amounts, for all my games. Again I ask you to either make a direct comparison with some of my meta (which I have reason to believe you capable of) or to drop your poorly backed-up meta-based suspicions of me.

I think I understand VV's retraction of #228/#230 now; it was completely opaque before. I need a bit more time to parse it but on the surface the retraction looks legitimate (that is, not poor backtracking but correction of a normal mistake and probably a nulltell overall).
Budja wrote:The whole "defend Narsis" post by Tasky was odd but on the whole I don't think it was scummy, just weak.
The arguments were weak, yes. But an entire post devoted to knocking down every single person's reasons for voting Narsis? I just don't see why, from a normal Town perspective, even one with strong Town read, for whatever reason (heaven help me if I know how someone could get a better than neutral read on Narsis at this point) an entire post would be a sort of lowgrade attack on everyone who voted Narsis/their votes on Narsis. A few other Tasky things have been slightly on the odd side (like unvoting from a 5-player wagon on page 3 which he later stated was probably mainly Town-driven . . . again, worry about a quickhammer then? And if so, unvote a wagon which didn't seem shady/scum-driven?). At this point, having thought about it, I'd be more likely to call Mysterio newb-Town and Tasky possibly scum exploiting him.
Mysterio wrote:
FakeGod wrote:No one cc'd him, and I was assuming Col. Nobbs is town-sided.

But that
is
a good point.
Do you really expect a counterclaim this early? And Nobbs isn't exactly a pure character. In fact, he's
very
shifty in the stories. Why exactly do you assume that Nobbs would be town?
I like this post; it shows concentrated scumhunting/mindset reading from Mysterio without regard to how people see his character claim. It seems excellently Townish to me, looking back; in my read earlier someone mentioned it and I thought about it when looking over Tasky again. Tasky's extreme tunnelvision on Mysterio to the point that he attacks every single vote made on the competing wagon is worrisome. Tasky seems to be attacking Mysterio not merely to the exclusion of almost everyone else, but also seems to be attacking every single thing he does (and before anyone says anything, I'm nitpicking everything a
whole bunch
of players are doing, so ;))
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Post by molestargazer »

Chronopie is being prodded. Everyone else is still inside the prod range.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

'VV's bandwagoning' is a very lazy case. Unless you people can specify why my bandwagonning is bad or suspicious, that won't go anywhere.

I redact my attack on Plum for now. Although, your last post was Aug. 13 before you started posting again and previous experience with her states that lurky Plum = Plum scum. Context wise, her defense fits.

My main issue on Narsis is because his #205 is suspicious. Although, I did vote him way before that because I was looking for a better non-Mysterio wagon and he seemed like a cool guy to vote.

Everyone still voting for Mysterio should be ashamed of themselves.

Silly people wasting their votes/not voting should go and do something about that, yeah?
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:47 am

Post by jimfinn »

I've decided that Narsis and Tasky are buddying far too much, especially in the light of the arguments made in #246. I've also been slightly appeased by Mysterio's attitude in his most recent post, even though I'm still a bit suspicious of his original insistence on the massclaim. However, I think it is worth the vote switch, so I will
unvote
VOTE: Narsis

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”