mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:41 am

Post by mothrax »

Geez, 8 pages. I am disliking ani's push for furclowe on policy. Seems forced to me.
unvote, vote animorpherv1
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Post by mothrax »

mothrax wrote:Geez, 8 pages. I am disliking ani's push for furclowe on policy. Seems forced to me.
Where does that say didn't read? If I typed something I don't see let me know? Kthxbai.
To elaborate, ani pushed a policy lynch (and acrappy one at that) early d1 which I read as scummy. Hs over defnsiveness also comes across as scummy to me. The AtE doesn't help his case.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Post by mothrax »

So let me get this straight, I am scum because I called a player out for pushing a policy lynch on D1, which is something that is scummy, and for calling someone out on AtE? Really? Awesome craplogic guys.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:40 am

Post by mothrax »

The difference is ani's AtE was based on all town being idiots and that is the kind of glaring overstatement that reads as scummy to me. Mine was based in those voting for me using craplogic. I have more to say concerning ani's policy push but I am on my phone ATM.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by mothrax »

Wraith's play as of late does not sit well with me... as has been pointed out by others.
Also, I could easily see him using a policy I use when playing which is: regardless of what you are asked, never lie when confronted with an obvbait question.... i.e. if you are scum, and someone just flat out asks if you are scum, don't deny it, just don't verify it either. When fate asked him if he was town, he didn't say yes, just "why are you asking.
Unvote, Vote: Wraith
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by mothrax »

Friend wrote:Mothrax, are you scum?
Nope.
And I appologize pacman if that confused you. I was trying to say that as scum, when asked a direct question, rarely is a direct response given, and Wraith gave a roundabout response by throwing that question back at him.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:54 am

Post by mothrax »

AGar,I am curious, If I were to "me too" vote and follow you would you be any less of an asswhole? I see you do it all the time, you just use more words than I do. Sorry, not in the habit of posting Wall o' Texts, never will unless it is an ISO.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:48 am

Post by mothrax »

yes AGar, you followed the wagon on wraith when your vezo push didn't work out and your most recent vote on vezo comes right after a vote on vezo from plum.
and it comes with only this under a bunch of "Plum is Good"

If so, I agree quite wholeheartedly with that. Actually, I can agree with that statement in regards to almost all of his posts.

Friend wagon fizzles, and I'm not gonna stick with my vote on a dead wagon when scum's a ripe for lynchin'.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: vezokpiraka
I call that "me too"

Also, to say I am butthurt implies that I give a rats ass. I play mafia for fun, not out of some latent need to assert my badassedness. So we're here for different reasons, I just wanted to know if I needed gloves to stop the constant facepalms from bruising.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:47 am

Post by mothrax »

Apologies AGar, I misread the votecount. When I said wraith I meant friennnd. Just pointing out your buddying to plum.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:41 am

Post by mothrax »

VOTE: furcolow
his seeking approval strikes me as trying to distance homself from a mislynch.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by mothrax »

Furc I read what you said. Doesnt mean I approve. Willingness to hammer plus seeking town approval even when you had a "town read" is scummy.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by mothrax »

Wow AGar. It's my turn to say rtft! How is my vote on furc policy?
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by mothrax »

Furcolow wrote:
vote: mothrax

don't know if he's mafia, I know my role, and he's the next highest wagon.
Already mentioned, but really... voting someone because he is the next highest wagon? Obvwagon 101. How scummy.
Furcolow wrote:
mothrax wrote:
mothrax wrote:Geez, 8 pages. I am disliking ani's push for furclowe on policy. Seems forced to me.
Where does that say didn't read? If I typed something I don't see let me know? Kthxbai.
To elaborate, ani pushed a policy lynch (and acrappy one at that) early d1 which I read as scummy. Hs over defnsiveness also comes across as scummy to me. The AtE doesn't help his case.
mothrax wrote:VOTE: furcolow
his seeking approval strikes me as trying to distance homself from a mislynch.

Major flip-flop
I don't want to be associated with a mislynch? I'm the one who said it was a mislynch!!
SOMEONE TELL ME HOW THE FUCK MY VOTE IS ON POLICY?/capsrage
Distancing yourself from the lynch was obvious, let me run it down for you:
"Oh, I don't think he is scum."
"I will hammer him if you want me too"
"Noes, he ain't scum."
"Three people, tell me what to do because I can't play the game for myself"

Simple solution: If you are town: Find a real suspect and make a case. If you don't think he is scum, don't vote for him.
However since you are scum you chose to try and win town points by going along with what would make others happy.

And how do you respond to the pressure of being put at L-1? You FLAIL! Yes, insults and blind rages are flailing. Please make a case that isn't omgus.
FLAIL SCUM FLAIL!
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by mothrax »

Dear Friend: You are not my friend. Please learn to read.
I find it interesting that I can't really see a case on me...
agar's:terriworse, obvscum.
and so it goes for the people voting me.
Please be a dear and MAKE A FUCKING CASE!
I don't give a shit if it is against me, it would still be better than "OMG GUYS HE IS SO OBVSCUM, LETS GET HIM!" (insert following like a gaggle of schoolgirls.)
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by mothrax »

Oh, you're talking about the whole AtE bullshit from D1 amirite? simple fix: (and I believe I have said this once already) Calling someone out on craplogic =/= AtE. I was underfire for pushing an ani lynch because he pushed a policy lynch on D1. Policy lynches are bullshit. I was called scum because of this and the fact that I pointed out his reaction to it was scummy. That is what I call craplogic.
As for lurking.... forgive me, I work 40 hours a week, and take 18 hours worth of classes. I post when I can and I can't post in all my games. I avoid prods, and try to post at least once a day, but can't always do so.
So that is the only thing I see, not much of a case.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by mothrax »

Nice wagon hopping furc. It has been noted.

Plum: I will play the game the way I want to play the game, and if that means being an over-aggressive "anoying" ass then so be it. However, I will humor you. somewhat.

scumreads should be obvious:
Furc for the reasons previously listed. His actions late D-1 are redic. And his defense is weak at best.
AGar- Regardless of actions, he seems to be acting as Plum!lapdog. His hipocracy in rtfts is also noted.
Other than that, You and Soc are up there... this whole cry for help/unison while on the surface, townish, reads as almost rehearsed, like scum planned it out.
And as for townreads, you aren't priviledged enough to have that.

preview edit: So you jump on the easy lynch wagon then since he can't defend himself? Why aren't people voting for furc?
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by mothrax »

No furc, your actions late D-1 were distancing from what you knew would be a mislynch.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by mothrax »

I disagree friend. I with pacman can't stand meta. I don't play the same in any two games. Meta gives scum qn excuse to play differently and have an auto defense. Untill fur comesup with another valid defense other than "omg guys I play differently as scum" I will be voting him.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by mothrax »

@Plum
mothrax wrote:this whole cry for help/unison while on the surface, townish, reads as almost rehearsed, like scum planned it out.
That is why. Between the three of you(You, AGar, and Socrates) the call for order sounds like a huge rehearsed attempt to consolidate arounf you. Soc(rates) blatantly said he would follow you vote wise. It is quite possible he trusts you and has confirmed you in some way, but it is also possible that you are scum trying to lead the town by looking ubertown.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by mothrax »

Why? Because I refuse to let someone pull wool over my eyes? Townread =/= town and I am always suspicous of everyone. Also, I would not be as suspicious of you if you would get off your bum and do your own voting, instead of whatever plum wants you to do. Yeah townplum is awesome, but scumplum could have you eating out of your hands.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by mothrax »

EBWOP: Should read "her hands"
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by mothrax »

Because I chose to move on with the game... by pretty much ignoring most of what you say. I sift through your points and ignore you if you talk about me. you take issue with the way I play, I take issue with the way you play, said and done, I am over it. I'm in this game and I'm not gonna replace out because one player thinks I suck. You get to deal with it.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by mothrax »

friend and agar, you have both made the comment so this is to you: Do you know what an apostrophe is? It means posssive. Which means that
the case belonging to agar
ALSO KNOWN AS AGAR'S is to call me teribad and obvscum with much less comment. READ IT!
stop making up shit. I wrote what I wrote and this is not the first time that you have either been so dense that you didn't understand it or scum and completely misreping what I say.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by mothrax »

I haven't said there was no case since he actually outlined one. I disagree with the contradiction point, yes I say a few different things, I had more time to read and collect my thoughts. as for ignoring meta, I have stated why I am ignoring it and I am not the only player to do so.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by mothrax »

The two posts he points were from early d1 and d2. I changed my mind on the way I read the part of the game that was in reply to. I called my own post AtE earlier, but now that I reread and removed myself from it, I don't think it is. reading it as if I weren't the one who posted it changed my mind about the whole situation.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by mothrax »

my answer was to answer his orriginal case.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by mothrax »

I didn't ignore it, instead I chose to answer the case AGar laid out against me as a response to you saying that I ignored said case. Am I typing in english (legit question, it could be german as far as I know)
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by mothrax »

um and the post before it. that was my response to you asking me to clarify something. misquote.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:36 pm

Post by mothrax »

Friend wrote:
AGar wrote: Mothrax - I've outlined the case, but trying to use AtE against one player in his case, then using it and saying he isn't scummy; inappropriately identifying the underlying cause of a policy lynch as well as ignoring a meta that has been repeatedly brought up; Contradicting something he said in an earlier post; and defending attacks with "there is no case on me".
Oh and HE DID OUTLINE A CASE ON YOU so maybe you should stop with the "THERE'S NO CASE" bullshit and start getting real.
mothrax wrote:I haven't said there was no case since he actually outlined one. I disagree with the contradiction point, yes I say a few different things, I had more time to read and collect my thoughts. as for ignoring meta, I have stated why I am ignoring it and I am not the only player to do so.
apparently this didn't click with you so lets try it again:

quote="AGar"]
Mothrax - I've outlined the case, but trying to use AtE against one player in his case, then using it and saying he isn't scummy
ANSWERED THIS ALREADY
; inappropriately identifying the underlying cause of a policy lynch
WUT?
as well as ignoring a meta that has been repeatedly brought up
I am not the only player to ignore it, and furc has no other defense than "omg gus look at my meta, i can't be scum which nullifies meta. as pacman said, meta used as selfdefense is null
; Contradicting something he said in an earlier post
Answered, I changed my mind and re-evaluated it. Also, note Friend tried to say that this is scummy since it happened so late, but I never said when I changed my mind. It was actually pretty soon after the whole ordeal it was just never brought up again
; and defending attacks with "there is no case on me"
meh, answered this as well
.[/quote]

happy now? or do I need to translate it to german/binary/vulcan/wookie?
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by mothrax »

EBWOP fixed tags.
AGar wrote: Mothrax - I've outlined the case, but trying to use AtE against one player in his case, then using it and saying he isn't scummyANSWERED THIS ALREADY; inappropriately identifying the underlying cause of a policy lynch WUT?as well as ignoring a meta that has been repeatedly brought upI am not the only player to ignore it, and furc has no other defense than "omg gus look at my meta, i can't be scum which nullifies meta. as pacman said, meta used as selfdefense is null; Contradicting something he said in an earlier postAnswered, I changed my mind and re-evaluated it. Also, note Friend tried to say that this is scummy since it happened so late, but I never said when I changed my mind. It was actually pretty soon after the whole ordeal it was just never brought up again; and defending attacks with "there is no case on me"meh, answered this as well.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Post by mothrax »

well... you get it. (hopefully.... forum tags annoy me.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Post by mothrax »

wow, I get why furc got so frustrated... lets all play the bandwagon game. Plum, you wanna sic your dogs on me?
too many indians, not enough chiefs.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by mothrax »

no, because playstyle=gutscumread
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by mothrax »

Claim time. I am the town tracker, envoy of good. I followed AGar last night and got nothing.
Also, has no one seen furcs recent posts? "my viness makes me town?" I would like to see a better defense than "meta" "obvtown" and "vi"
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Post by mothrax »

Plum wrote:MOTHRAX: Is there any flavor thar beyond that? Why track AGar, pray?
not much no, my abilities (tracking, voting, etc...)

And I have been very vocal about having a scumread on AGar since D1. Why not track my biggest suspect.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Post by mothrax »

posts 7-9 on my iso are addressed to AGar and from D1 and while I didn't come out and directly call him scum, I did want to keep an eye on him, both litrally and figuratively. As for d2, reread my list of scumspects... a majority of my posts not concerning furcolow have been concerning AGar.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:10 pm

Post by mothrax »

Just because I got a null track on him doesn't mean he is clean... could be a prless scum who didn't submit the kill... I am not going to ignore my reads on him when I am nt a cop, a nulltrack is not as clearing as an innocent.

preview edit: AGar is my number one scumread, however his lynch is unlikely as he seems to have backing from plum and no one else seems to want to contradict that little makeshift alliance. Why vote for someone who has little chance of being lynched. I figured if I saw him visit someone who turned up dead or someone who was blocked... etc... it would enable me to push his lynch much more actively.
Furc is scumspect number two and the vote for him came after what looked(looks) like a large slip to me, but after it became apparent that lynch wasn't going to happen it was time to move on again.

and no there was no crumb. something I am working on in my play is crumbing and softclaiming, not so great at it (i usually end up fullclaiming by the time anyone sees it) so I didn't even attempt it.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by mothrax »

pacman281292 wrote:
mothrax wrote:preview edit: AGar is my number one scumread, however his lynch is unlikely as he seems to have backing from plum and no one else seems to want to contradict that little makeshift alliance.
Whuh? I can't see such alliance. My read on AGar is null BTW if you ask me.
Why vote for someone who has little chance of being lynched.
Because you can't just go and vote someone you don't feel is scum. Just shifting your vote around won't help to your case, and makes you look scummy if you ask me.
I never voted someone I don't see as scum, I just voted for lesser scumspects. I have a strong scumread on furc, and a strong one on AGar. I also had scummy read on wraith. I voted where I thought my vote would be the most usefull.
And it is probably the way I read it, but I see some of the exchanges D1 between agar and plum as buddying and plum seems to hold a hi influence over a decent portion of the town (socrates' pledging his vote to her?)

preview edit: I am really tired or seeing posts like that.
"so and so is totally scum you guys..."
please elaborate. If you want me lynched fine, but you are going to have to try harder than that.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by mothrax »

oh? I thought I had claimed town tracker... I must have been mistaken... unless you see something I don't.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by mothrax »

re vote ablility: I didn't really read my abilities past those of the tracker other than skimming, and since I see voting listed as an ablity on other mod's role pms I assumed it was on this one as well... you know what they say about assuming.
Socrates, please tell me why if I am confirmed scum you did not push my lynch until after my claim? Opportunistic much? Want to get rid of a PR or am I getting to close to your buddies?

preview edit: yes I am at l-1
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by mothrax »

I am bad at math, soc is right.

also are you going to respond to this?
[quote]Socrates, please tell me why if I am confirmed scum you did not push my lynch until after my claim? Opportunistic much? Want to get rid of a PR or am I getting to close to your buddies?[/b]
preview edit: @friend: yes I am who I say I am, but I am also making sure that while everyone is so busy focusing on me, other things aren't ignored. I would like an answer to that question.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Post by mothrax »

ebwop: broken tags are broken but you get the picture.
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by mothrax »

Plum wrote:The best thing we can do right now is all shut up,
don't
talk about anyone else, and speedlynch mothrax ASAP.
so you want to deprive town of more information?
At least pacman is being sensible and not just taking socrates for his word...
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by mothrax »

Going to bed so don't expect me respond to questions for the next 8 or so hours...
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:29 am

Post by mothrax »

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:06 am

Post by mothrax »

I have no issues posting the qt. And I didnt dislike any of my scummates, like AGar said once we got it cleared that it was game and not personal, I actually enjoyed playing with him. My main regret was my botched fakeclaim. It was my first onsite (my first scumgame).
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:21 am

Post by mothrax »

I agree with not maximizing the qt... It pissed me off a bit... Sp was In and out and agar likes flying solo... Most of the talk that did happen was after my lynch too...
mothrax
mothrax
Mafia Scum
mothrax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:41 am

Post by mothrax »

unless your full already, count me in, if not, can I be on a list for a PM when it goes into sign ups?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”