Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Beefster »

VOTE: Sociopath

Sociopaths are relentless murderers!
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Beefster »

Holy cow. 5 pages already? I was gone like 20 hours...

Unvote

FoS: Furcolow, Friend

I can see either or both of them being scum. It's just gut right now, but I'll try to get in a little more logic once I unwind from school a bit.

I'm gonna wait for the next votecount before placing a vote though.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Beefster »

Of course my last post wasn't very useful. My brain was fried from school and it still is.

Furcolow throws up a few more red flags than Friend, but it looked like they could have been playing on each other earlier.
I wanted to vote Furcolow, but I want to see the vote count first so I don't hammer or whatever. I saw quite a few votes on him when I read the 5 pages. I think I'm actually fine, but either way, I'm wondering about this battery-powered deadline thing.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Post by Beefster »

I
did
formulate an opinion. I looked at Furcolow from two angles and decided that there's a decent chance he's scum.
6 pages gained in 24 hours is a pain. I'm usually on top of things enough that I only have to read 1 page or less at a time unless I'm replacing in. Any more than that, and I stop caring and therefore skim.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Beefster »

Locke Lamora wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Beefster

That post screams of posting just for the sake of posting.
Yeah. You're not much better. Try again. At least I've tried.

VOTE: Locke Lamora

From skimming earlier, I noticed that SP tended to post one liners. I would like it if he contributed more than one context-sensitive line at a time.

I did see the exchange between Furcolow and Friend (I think). It looked like they could both be scum playing off each other. It doesn't seem like the exchange that would happen between 2 townies.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:26 pm

Post by Beefster »

I'm going to take a wild guess that there is another player with post restrictions like this- and one of those 2 is scum.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Beefster »

Friend wrote:Beefster, what gives you the impression there's more than one player with a post restriction?
The signups had 19 players and there are only 17 in this game.
Not to mention balance. It just seems like something you'd do to make players wonder.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Beefster »

Locke Lamora wrote:What fence?
Denial is a river in Africa.
Locke Lamora wrote:I say Beefster's come along, said what basically amounts to nothing about Furcolow and Friend
Explain.
Locke Lamora wrote:and then thrown out some pointless battery-powered deadline speculation, when it's explained in the first post.
Yes, it was explained, but I wondered how specifically it would decrease over time.
Locke Lamora wrote:And now here he goes again with post restrictions. He says that he thinks at least one of Furcolow and Friend are scum, but votes for me, and what is 'at least I've tried' supposed to mean? Do scum not try? So no, I'm not voting for the sake of voting, I'm voting because I think Beefster's scum.
Does anyone else see some backpedaling going on here?
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by Beefster »

The activity due to battery-powered deadlines is too much for me. 1 page/day- I can deal with that. Any more and ADD kicks in and I have problems. Not to mention that I'm busy with other stuff starting this week.

Could I get a replacement?
Get to know a meat boy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”