NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:24 pm

Post by nhammen »

Flameaxe wrote:7) When you are dead, get out of my thread. :D I rhymed! You are permitted to post any two letters from the following group as a bah post: B,A,H. Only two.
lol

And of course, this is me confirming as well.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by nhammen »

HOLY THREAD EXPLOSION! Catching up after missing 1 day? Grrr...
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by nhammen »

UltimaAvalon wrote:[.size=1]ya[/size]
You bad boy you. (note: I added the dot)
Kise wrote:
Kise wrote:
Vote: Hip-Hop
Woops, wrong thread!
Unvote
^_^
So, then would be a pretty nice random vote. And yet... you unvote. Why? And this vote was starting a bandwagon. So really, why the unvote? Worried about where that wagon would go?
Wickedestjr wrote:
Vote: Kise

1. Random voted hiphop, then unvoted before hiphop even aknowledged the vote and doesn't random vote again.
2. Encourages hiphop to selfvote.
3. Asks for reasons to bandwagon Wraith in the RVS. Why does there need to be a reason?
Agree.
JDodge wrote:Can we not demarcate the game into "random vote stage" and "serious stage" and instead focus on actually playing from the start? I hate having to sift through a bunch of needless crap just because someone thought that there was a magic point at which things suddenly began to matter.
Agree so effing much. Even though in this case you are wrong.
danakillsu wrote:Well it's funny to see the reactions I got from pretending I knew UA was scum. I have played with him before, I believe. At any rate, no one as experienced as me would really pretend that they knew someone was scum in the RVS. And the fact that it's tradition to start with a bandwagon on UA should make my actions even less remarkable. Anyway, I'm glad I make it worth it to you, UA.
unvote
Good to see some discussion starting.
Excuse me? "Oh I was just acting." So awful. Especially the way it is done. Have you done this before as Town? If so, provide links.
Wickedestjr wrote:
Vote: danakillsu

I still want a response from Kise though.
Yes.
danakillsu wrote:Whatever. Wagon me. Don't care. You'll probably realize it's pointless eventually, because I know the people here in general are smart enough to see through your lies. It's obvious Poro just wants me lynched, because all he's done is say my post is BS without saying why or how that makes me scum. I'm not going to stoop to the level of "no, it's not". The truth of that post is for me to know, and for you to guess. Poro is guessing.
AtE does not become you. Now, AtE is not too much of a tell normally, but combined with your previous "I was just acting" stuff, it seems scummy.

VOTE: danakills

And now I get to see where the thread explosion begins. Dana, Ben, Dodge, UA; this is just awful.
Mysterio wrote:
Unvote

Vote: JDodge

Way too sure of his reads this early in the game when half the players haven't even posted yet.
Interesting thought Mysterio. I didn't see this, but you could be right. Except, isn't it surety about Town reads that is usually the scumtell? Also, noted for future reference.
Furcolow wrote:Reasoning: JDodge, imo, efficiently ended the RVS through explanation of UA's insane play. It was a nice post, not great, but nice.
Dana follows with a TERRIBLY scummy post, which is way too defensive for the point of the game we were at, and then digs his hole deeper by OMGUS on Shanba when Shanba voted him for that scummy post. Dana was thinking we were still in the RVS, when, in fact, we weren't.
RVS is a misnomer. There is no stage. Saying that someone is scum for random voting after the random voting phase is over is horrible play. But what else should we expect from the player that once promised to hammer anybody that claimed a power role on day 1. I still think that dana's post is extremely scummy, but I felt that this comment needs to be addressed. Note: I may have a slight prejudice about furc after reading a specific game that I was so lucky not to be in.

Oh boy! Now furc is getting in on the thread explosion action!

And dana's OMGUS vote looks
really
bad.
Porochaz wrote:Dana's not really getting any better and Franks splaffing everywhere without making any sense whatsoever.
QFT
Wraith wrote:I'll also comment on hiphop's activity during the RVS, which I think was just a random wagon to garner reactions from anyone who jumped aboard. He can't have anything actually against me considering I've never played with him and this is my first post here.
Whoa! Defensive much?

Votecount 1.2 shows the real problems with the approach that has been taken so far: on page 6, and half of the players haven't even posted/voted.

Rest of page 6 is dana says "RAWR! FURC IS EVIL!" and then furc says "RAWR! DANA IS EVIL!" Or do I have that backwards? Whatever. Either way, you two are just cluttering the thread. It isn't even a case anymore. It's just "no you are!"
xRECKONERx wrote:*sigh*
Fine.

Oh and what the fuck. Benmage is in this game?
hahahahaha
Vote: Benmage
read
before
voting. That way, we actually have, you know, an opinion.
Bunnylover wrote:Too many people all attacking each other for some reason that probably shouldn't be attacking :<.
You all gave me a headache reading these pages <_<.
I haven't gotten any reads on who could be positive scummy, so my vote can wait.
Nice input there... So, everyone is still null right now? If not, can you give an opinion of your own?
xRECKONERx wrote:Have you ever played with dana before? Because I tend to wind up thinking he's scum in every damn game I play with him.
Cool, you have meta. Have you ever seen him try to use an early game gambit like the one he claims to have used here?

furc's 182 is wrong in so many ways I can't even respond to it without destroying every sarcasm meter on mafiascum. OK, so he does get a few things right. OK, one thing: the "it's all pretend" comment was awesome.
Furcolow wrote:
ConfidAnon wrote:/confirm

And Xite speaks the truth about A2Rudeboy.
IS he still in this game?
@Mod
requesting prod
Sigh... I'm sorry that not everyone posts as frequently as you do... We really should work on that. Then we could have thread explosion times 10!!!! And it would be sooooo awesome.[/do I even need a sarcasm tag for this one?]
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by nhammen »

Bunnylover wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Too many people all attacking each other for some reason that probably shouldn't be attacking :<.
You all gave me a headache reading these pages <_<.
I haven't gotten any reads on who could be positive scummy, so my vote can wait.
Hello. No opinion at all after 7 pages of pretty much content. Might not be major to you but you should be mentioning the minor things instead of giving yourself an excuse to hide in the shadows.
Wasn't giving myself an excuse, I simply have nothing to add at this point, but when I do I will post, like now.
I have a different way of thinking which could mean that my thought process of this could be totally off, but it seems like you want me to vote for one of the several people that are gaining the attention (Dana, UA, JDodge, etc.) of most of the group, or you want me to find some minor detail that will allow others to exploit which could mean nothing at all. There is no point in me mention minor detail unless someone wants a specific person dead or will is trying to lead some down a wrong path and stray from mafia.
Like I said I have a different way of viewing things, which could mean my entire post is wrong.
And yet, you still give no opinion. Are you seriously saying that everyone is still null after all that has happened? And why should we believe you? This could just be an act to hide, as poro has stated. Or it could be newb-scum that doesn't know how to fake scum-hunting. Either way, this looks bad.

I would change my vote now, but I still want a response about dana-meta, because I have some follow up questions in mind in either case.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Post by nhammen »

Actually, dana has plenty of pressure. He can go without my vote on him for a bit. But those questions still better be answered.

UNVOTE: dana
VOTE: bunnylove

Start giving opinions.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:15 pm

Post by nhammen »

danakillsu wrote:Well. nhamn's post does not seem at all patronizing or oversimplifying, does it? Not to mention the fact that he pretty much dismisses at least half of this thread as useless.
Half the thread
is
useless. There are some very good pieces of information, but it has been buried in so much noise. Kise's actions. Your actions. Wraiths quick jump and defensiveness over an RVS vote. Bunny's refusal to comment. Those are good pieces of information. But this arguing has produced not a darn thing. Can you name one good thing produced by all this arguing?
danakillsu wrote:The only question that I see to me is: Have you done this before as town? No. I have not. I have not done it as scum, either. As I've said before, I've enjoyed seeing others do crazy things in the RVS, and thought I'd try it myself, but it immediately started a wagon that has not decreased one bit since.
Well, you answered both my question and my follow up of "why did you decide to act different this time?" If you had done this before, my follow up would have been "have you seen a benefit from this in past games?"

Anyways, I'm not sure whether or not I buy it. The explanation is too simple. And not quite intelligent. Crazy for crazy's sake is
not
good RVS play. Still looks a bit scummy...

Aaaaaand, I am getting newb Town vibes from Bunny, now that he has been pressured to post enough.
UNVOTE: bunny
Bunnylover wrote:And if I wanted to hide why would I even answer Poro post if he is the only person out of 24 people who actually noticed that I posted. If I wanted to hide I could have ignored it and just let it die as everyone else try to dominate the topic.
And i don't know how to fake scum hunt. I really don't know what that mean to be honest :<.
Well, you are correct about the hiding bit. But my accusation was that you are new, and are Scum, and are trying to act like you are Town, but don't know how to pretend to scum hunt. So... I'm not sure what the significance is of not knowing what I meant. That definitely looks honest, even if the rest isn't.

Bunny, if everyone just said that they haven't seen anything yet, how would scum get caught? How do you intend to catch scum?
Furcolow wrote:@nhammen: Would you care to explain yourself on your acting like dana actually made a case on me previous to me making mine on him?
Ummm... what? Where did I do this? I'm pretty sure I stated that dana's OMGUS was awful. It wouldn't be an OMGUS if you hadn't attacked him first. In fact, now that I look back at my post, I see that I even quoted your attack first. WTF are you smoking furc?
Furcolow wrote:What do you hope to gain from this? Were you testing to see if I was actually reading? Would you like me to lump you in on a scum team with him, because that's what you're making me do. Explain why you purposefully did that, or explain why you didn't actually even read the topic past page 2.
And since the rest of your questions result from a flawed assumption... there's nothing more to do here. SO furc, how did you come to this strange conclusion?

And since my vote is currently sitting here useless:
VOTE: dana
again...

My best scumreads are dana and Wraith. Or Kise. Where did the attention on him go anyways? He just faded away as soon as dana popped up.

Also, dana is now at L-3
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Post by nhammen »

I saw the claim, so I'm going to:

UNVOTE: dana
VOTE: Wraith

Unfortunately I keep falling asleep while trying to read the game, so other comments will wait until I wake up.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:29 am

Post by nhammen »

Wickedestjr wrote:
JDodge:

Looked townish but he brought up good points against danakillsu and didn't actually vote danakillsu until a bandwagon started on him. I find that a bit suspicious.
IGMEOY

Hiphop:

He suggested random lynching day 1 and I don't know that I believe he actually thinks it's a good strategy. We'll basically be at square one again tomorrow if we follow his strategy.
IGMEOY

Wraith:

His vote for Danakillsu looks opportunistic. I'm surprised he didn't have anything to say about Furcolow also.
IGMEOY

Mysterio:

First he votes JDodge for being so confident in his read on Danakillsu, but then later decides the case against Danakillsu was good (the case consisted of things that had happened before Mysterio voted JDodge). He looks like opportunistic scum. If the case against Danakillsu was really that good, then why did he vote JDodge after it happened before he eventually switched to Dana?
Vote: Mysterio

Singersigner:

His most recent post is full of parroting.
FoS: singersigner

Benmage:

My gut is telling me he might not be town, but I'll have to see his next few posts before I get a better read.
IGMEOY

Bunny Lover:

If he was town, I would expect him to have some kind of opinion regarding the Dana vs. Furcolow debate. Surprised he doesn't have anything to comment on.
FoS: Bunny Lover

Reck:

Asked Shanba for his reads without even giving his. I'm anxious to here more from him.
IGMEOY

UltimaAvalon:

He's been very active but his posts have consisted of questions to other players and him defending his PoV, but I don't think he has given any of his actual thoughts on the game yet from skimming him in iso. He has avoided taking any stances.
FoS: UltimaAvalon
Didn't notice that from JDodge, but now that you mention it, that could be scummy. But it's a very small tell.
Disagree on Hiphop: I really don't think scum would be so bold as to make up something like that. I think whatever his alignment is, he actually believes what he said...
Agree on Wraith: not only was he opportunistic, but he was also defensive about the random vote on him.
Agree on Mysterio: That does look kinda opportunistic. And maybe he was distancing from JDodge. However, I don't like to make judgments about player connections before seeing a flip.
On Singersinger: yeah, that was parroting. Do you have any other comment than that?
On Benmage: I don't do gut
On Bunnylover: I keep going back and forth on this guy. One moment I think he is newb Scum that is having a hard time faking Town. Next moment I think he is newb Town that doesn't even know how to scumhunt. And then back.
On Reck: Don't know how to read that... When I first saw his post, I thought he was asking shanba for some reason. When I just ask like that, it is usually because I haven't seen anything from the player. Except Reck didn't follow up the way he would if that were the reason for this question.
On UA: I don't remember much about his play other than him getting involved in that whole huge argument to nowhere.
Wraith wrote:
FoS: hiphop
Blatant wagoning. I at least have reasons for joining the wagon, despite what everyone else thinks. You don't. I'm not letting you slip in under the radar.
Your reasons were "oh these other guys made great arguments!" That is also blatant wagoning.
hiphop wrote:
Wraith wrote:
FoS: hiphop
Blatant wagoning. I at least have reasons for joining the wagon, despite what everyone else thinks. You don't.
Really? Oh I do. In fact, you gave a reason that I may have with your first four words. A reason is a reason, is it not?
Sigh... And what are your views of this game? Other than "let's just lynch anybody so that the day can end." Wrath is right. The same big tell I have seen from him, I have also seen from you. The only difference is that he has defensiveness to your RVS vote, and you have refusal to comment. I'm not sure which is scummier.
ConfidAnon wrote:
Wraith wrote:Reading further beyond that, I am even more confident in my vote. Dana is flailing, and is lashing out only at his primary accuser, and nitpicking at that. If you're town, prove it by making a meaningful contribution.
This quote bothers me. It seems like "I'm not posting, but I want to look like I'm posting." "Flailing" can apply to anything if you try hard enough. Lashing out at his primary accuser isn't exactly the scummiest thing in the world (the primary accuser would have the most to respond to), and nitpicking is a nulltell. The diction used in this post seems like trying to further smear danakillsu without having to provide much content. In other words, contributing to a wagon without actually contributing. The last sentence is pointless, but still has the connotations of scumhunting. Could potentially be subtle coaching. Wraith doesn't want to bus on day 1? A stretch, but if one of them is scum, this ties them together quite nicely.
ConfidAnon wrote:
Wraith wrote:Lots of reading to be done, but I want to make a comment before I finish.

FoS: hiphop Blatant wagoning. I at least have reasons for joining the wagon, despite what everyone else thinks. You don't. I'm not letting you slip in under the radar.

Also, I've realized I'm getting tunnel vision. Gonna start concentrating on other players for now, dana has enough pressure and has slipped up enough times.
Mainly gut, but this post I feel is very scummy. Although, the last line further enforces the wraith/dana scumteam idea.
Agree with both. Except the part about gut. I didn't quote the rest of Confid's post because the rest of it was mostly worthless.
Xite91 wrote:1) When I use AtE I mean it as in it's AtE in a scummy way. Hell, my saying hi to everyone could have been considered AtE, but it wasn't suspicious, it was that added with his other posts, which was why his other posts were there. I felt that didn't need explanation.
2) Lessee...
he calls Dana out for points, but doesn't vote right away
, also he uses terms like dim-witted against him and such and such, then when there's three other votes on dana he votes, then for the most part ignores him then... comes to his rescue that would be my point on why they're distancing.
You can ignore anything after the italicized, that was what you were looking for when you asked (I think). The rest is my reasoning why I still kept that feeling
3) I fuckin hate cases like this, did you ever assume that maybe just maybe things can be that easy? Are you a pessimist?
1) He's asking why the AtE was scummy. You can't just say, it's scummy because I think it was scummy. Well... you kinda did, but still!
2) Yeah, it kinda looks like distancing... but, talking about distancing before even seeing a flip is called confirmation bias.
3) Agree. Too scummy to be scum is not a good argument.
Furcolow wrote:Your case on me is "he
COULD
be doing this" when I'm fucking not? I am quite fucking good as scum, when I am in charge, but you won't get to see that this game.
Ummm.. He was saying that there is scum motivation for your actions no matter what alignment dana has, so even though there were connections between the two of you, you are more likely to be scum. Also, there is no real reason for you to say "I'm not scum in this game." We kinda assume that all players would say that.
Bunnylover wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:Fair enough. I like my vote for Bunny Lover though. This isn't the first time I have seen a player say that they have nothing to comment on, but this is page 11, so there's really no excuse. I'm also just shocked that she doesn't have anything to say about Dana or Furcolow.
He :D. And I have commented on their agurment, saying it gave me a headache, because honestly I just found it dumb. But why only focus on those two? There is several people who have commented on other people play style, but it seem everyone who confronts me always ask why I haven't commented on them two :<. Honestly neither of those two people seem scum to me, thats my opinion on them. Now I predict about 7 people are going to attack me because I said that. If I have something to say/comment on/defend/attack or w/e I will post. Out of 24 people, I'm more then sure not all of them have posted, I am confident to say at least 15 people have posted out of 24, but yes lets focus on the guy who is posting, just not anything that is worth wild.
We aren't just asking about your opinion of dana and furc. We are asking about your opinion of ANY PLAYER IN THE GAME! Because you have refused to give even one!
Bunnylover wrote:@ Wick: I could have sworn I did say that neither seem townie before when I was confronted the first time, but I probably implied it :<. And no, I was just stating that people would start attacking to show how some people player style were which are to pressure and tunnel on the smallest thing. And the last thing, that wasn't what I was trying to say. I was saying that I don't see why I am getting confronted for "lurking" when their are several more people who haven't posted and yet no one has called them out for "lurking".
You are active lurking, which is much worse.
singersigner wrote:
danakillsu wrote:I'm a cop. Breadcrumb in iso 23 "Could Of Played". Will post more at around 9:30 CST.
Not sure I buy it. How easy is it for scum to slip in one little thing after playing a poor game (as previously lain out by other players, e.g. self-contradictions)? If you were really the cop, you needed to play a much more cautious game than the one you've been playing.

However, I will UNVOTE: for now, since there's not really a way of proving anything right now, and it's a fool's play to risk lynching a cop the first day.
Cops usually don't play as cautiously as they should, I have noticed. Also, exactly why I unvoted.
Robbnva wrote:and Kise's posts have seemed like he is just trying to post to not go inactive but not contributing anything worthwhile and trying to stay under the radar
Good point. I got suspicious of him back in RVS, and then he just dropped off of any radar.
Wraith wrote:Also, I'd like to know the reason for nhammen's vote on me. To me it seems like a randomvote on page 12.
Ummm... when unvoted Bunny and went back to dana, I said that it was between dana and you. I gave my reasons earlier. Not random in the slightest.
Bunnylover wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
No, it's not.

You don't vote for people on minor tells. Thats fine. You don't give your opinion... at all! Thats my problem. You are not helpful.
unvote vote bunnylurker
So your going to ignore what just happened with Dana and with me giving my opinion. Ok, thats your way of playing.

@xRec Why did you revote for Dana?
Bunny is starting to get on my nerves. But OMG, he actually asked Reck a game-related question!! After 13 pages in, he finally gives some game-related information! Maybe in another 13 pages we will get some more.

OK, so my main scum reads are dana, Wraith, and hiphop, with an added possibility of Bunny, who I am going back and forth on. However, I cannot support a Cop lynch D1.

On Bunny, I got a newb Town vibe from his refusal to vote. But newb Town usually comments and says such and such actions have happened, but none are good enough for a vote. He isn't even really doing that. Hmmm...
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:34 am

Post by nhammen »

Or rather, newb Town says this person has done such and such actions, which could be scummy, but it isn't good enough for a vote. The only comments Bunny has done were saying that the arguments between dana and furc meant nothing. That could still be newb Town... I'm not sure.

On the other hand, Bunny has only been refusing to comment. hiphop has been both refusing to comment and using opportunistic votes. And, while I would like to see some Wraith pressure, nobody else seems to agree, so
[uvnote]Wraith[/unvote]
VOTE: hiphop
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:32 am

Post by nhammen »

danakillsu wrote:
unvote vote: hiphop

He's not just a lurker, he's a scummy one, too. And I'm not getting anywhere by voting for Frankscum. Would be willing to vote for Wraith if a decent wagon got started, or obviously for Frank.
Hi opportunistic...

I have never been willing to lynch a claimed PR day 1, but... dana is making me nervous.
Wraith wrote:Thanks for the explanation, nhammen, but can you refer me to the post you mentioned containing your original suspicions?
My original suspicions were stated here:
nhammen wrote:
Wraith wrote:I'll also comment on hiphop's activity during the RVS, which I think was just a random wagon to garner reactions from anyone who jumped aboard. He can't have anything actually against me considering I've never played with him and this is my first post here.
Whoa! Defensive much?
And I guess I never added in the opportunistic statement, or I can't find it in my walls... But I stated you were equal to dana here:
nhammen wrote:My best scumreads are dana and Wraith. Or Kise. Where did the attention on him go anyways? He just faded away as soon as dana popped up.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by nhammen »

danakillsu wrote:I have stated my suspicions of hiphop before and FoSed him. Please read the thread.
So you did. That post in which you voted hiphop just read like something completely new. My bad.
Wraith wrote:@nhammen: the comment on hiphop's random wagon wasn't meant to be defensive, it was meant to show that I didn't find it scummy or townie, but rather null.
But the fact that you felt like you had to say this is what is defensive.

Oh wow! Furc wants to lynch a PR lynch day 1. How utterly surprising. I am sad to say that this fits with what I have seen from furc previously.
Furcolow wrote:Let's vote the two people who are posting like town on this page you gaiz! I AM SO GOOD AT MAFIA. I would vote you, but I am not petty nor an idiot like you apparently are if those are your top 2 suspicions.
You consider yourself and hiphop the most protown players? About yourself: get out of your dreamland. About hiphop: what has he done that is so protown?
Wickedestjr wrote:
nhammen wrote:On Singersinger: yeah, that was parroting. Do you have any other comment than that?
On Benmage: I don't do gut
On Bunnylover: I keep going back and forth on this guy. One moment I think he is newb Scum that is having a hard time faking Town. Next moment I think he is newb Town that doesn't even know how to scumhunt. And then back.
On UA: I don't remember much about his play other than him getting involved in that whole huge argument to nowhere.
Regarding Singersigner: Nope. Is there something else I should have commented on?
Regarding Benmage: Expect a lot of it from me. :D
Regarding Bunnylover: Well, he has 'Mafia Scum' under his name so he should have enough experience to know what kind of scumtells he needs to be looking for and should be capable of having some reads 11 pages into the game.
Regarding UA: Well, he waited until page 12 to give his first game relevant opinion on a player, but still seems to be compfortable having his vote on himself.
Well, parroting isn't all that scummy by itself. I was just wondering if you had more comments.
Yeah, UA seems to have been sliding by in the early game. Except why would he get involved in that huge argument if he was just trying to slide by.
Wickedestjr wrote:
Furcolow wrote:he has no chance of using his role whatsoever
if he doesnt die, and there's no protection, he's scum
if he actually is a cop,
they will stack their kills on him

therefore, if he is a cop, he won't ever be able to investigate at all, as he's going to die
by lynching him, we are protecting our other power roles from being lynched
I can link you to several games in which a cop claimed and survived the night after. One of which, a newbie game, the cop claimed day 1, the scum didn't have a roleblocker, and they kept the cop alive two nights until he was lynched for what I recall was because he was kept alive so long. Secondly, if there
is
a roleblocker this is a good reason to keep Dana alive. This is no good reason to lynch him. Also, some doctors protect against all kills. Also, the bolded is a slip. How do you know there are multiple groups in this game? I thought you were town, but you seem to be using any bad argument you can to try and get dana lynched.
Good catch on the slip. Hadn't noticed that. I was just thinking it was more VIfurc.
Wickedestjr wrote:
Porochaz wrote:
vote Frank
hiphop has started being useful, although his last ninja post is not good.
I dislike this vote switch. hiphop hasn't posted anything this page aside from defending himself and explaining why lynching the cop is bad. Is that really useful enough for you? I find it hard to believe you are actually satisfied.
Hmmm... so you think Poro is opportunistically joining the furc wagon as it grows? Or distancing from a buddy? Or something else?
Answered in a later post: opportunistic.
danakillsu wrote:Agree that hiphop has been posting more and better and now some people will help me lynch Frankscum.
Really? I'm not seeing that.
danakillsu wrote:Any suggestions on whom I should target tonight if we lynch Furcolow? I will not tell you who I am actually going to target until D2, but I would like some suggestions.
Hmmm... Wraith, hiphop, or Bunnylover are my suggestions.
Wraith wrote:Also, there are what, THREE people who haven't posted yet? Anyone up for a pressure wagon on one of them? I have a strong feeling at least one of them is scum.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the three lurkers were ALL scum, and we were town fighting amongst ourselves?
Ugh! Active lurking is worse than lurking. If those 3 don't post, they will be replaced. If you want a lurker wagon, there are much better targets. Like Bunnylover. And Kise, who I had completely forgotten about until just now.
Xite91 wrote:
flinter wrote:If this claim is indeed fake, and there is a cop around, I would ask him not to counterclaim. It wouldn't make sense as dana wouldn't be the most valuable scum, and the cop could do some major damage to the scumteam in a large game (he stays alive for longer, and might save up a few results).

Does anybody know if the mod is known for using cops?
First bit: I'm debating coming after you based on some meta-type ideas I recently saw.

This is a dumb question. It doesn't matter if he is or not because he could or could not be here.
Actually, mod meta can be a pretty good way of determining the accuracy of a claim. I know that in a previous case, a mafia claimed PGO when the mod had previously said he would never ever use a PGO. He was lynched for it. So if BBM is one of those mods that hates Cops, there might be god reason to disbelieve the claim. I for instance, I don't use Cops unless they are nerfed in some way.
Xite91 wrote:As for your next ISO
Don't ISO people unless you're going to point out what in the ISO you don't like. That was just a waste of space IMHO
That was just Wraith's attempt to fake scumhunting.
Wraith wrote:I need to take a break. I'm obviously doing things too fast (ie my ISOs, which are definitely not as good as some in my previous games).
Translation: "I need to stop doing things that people are attacking me for."
Wraith wrote:@Xite: If I was scum with Furcolow, I would not be doing this much defending.
WIFOM and claiming that you are Too scummy to be Scum.
Wraith wrote:I'm assuming Furcolow is town because he's too easy to lynch. If he was scum he wouldn't attract this much attention to himself. Therefore, I believe at least one or two scum are part of the "lynch Furcolow" mob.
And furc is Too scummy to be Scum as well. How nice.

Agree with the entirety of ConfidAnon's 389 Wraith case. Where were you when I was voting Wraith? Well:
VOTE: Wraith

Wraith wrote:I have to think a bit. If I can get some attacks and defenses going off around me, I might be able to make a good D1 lynch, so you can get some reads when I flip. Stay tuned, I'm gonna do some scumhunting tomorrow when I get home in the evening.
Ummm... what? This is bad play from either alignment. Also, I look forward to this "scumhunting" you will do.

Yaaay! Bunnylurker stopped lurking and gave a game related comment!
Kise wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:3. Asks for reasons to bandwagon Wraith in the RVS. Why does there need to be a reason?
I don't think hiphop is being random...

I want to play my Xbox tonight. I'll play ketchup tomorrow.
Hey Kise. Have you given any comment on the game ever?

furc's 417 is actually useful. From other players it wouldn't be good, but nobody's reads match up with furc's so this doesn't hurt the Town, but does show his views for later use. And reminds people that there are some people, like Kise, that have been hiding.
danakillsu wrote:@ ConfidAnon
Well, for one thing, I said Wraith and Furc were both scum, and I have to choose one of them. But for another thing, if Furc flips town somehow it partially clears Wraith, who has been defending him.
I think where you said defending, you should have said buddying.

Shanba's 467 is making me strike out my vote of Wraith above, and stay on hiphop
VOTE: hiphop

Oh! Yay! More thread explosion from dana, Xite, and UA. How absolutely wonderful.
UltimaAvalon wrote:Wait a minute. Was Frank the first one to bring up multiple scum groups? On Day 1? Why is he not dead yet?
Show me.
hiphop wrote:
danakillsu wrote:Agree that hiphop has been posting more and better and now some people will help me lynch Frankscum.
Really? Seriously?
Wait a sec. Are you admitting that your play hasn't improved? If so, why haven't you been trying?
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by nhammen »

Furcolow wrote:OK, dispute this fact: As scum I do nothing more than simply make one liners
and I'm not doing that this game
so therefore I am not scum
So you are deliberately not playing to your scum meta. Thank you for informing us of this.
UltimaAvalon wrote:
Furcolow wrote:
UltimaAvalon wrote:Wait a minute. Was Frank the first one to bring up multiple scum groups? On Day 1? Why is he not dead yet?
I didn't bring up multiple scum groups, learn to read. I said that they should have multiple kills in the night if this is balanced properly.
You're right. I distinctly remember reading that exchange with you and Prozac, not having a clue what you were going on about, and promising myself to go and look at it later. I just now figured out what you meant by it
1) When has this happened, ever?
2) We can't even begin this kind of speculation until we actually have a kill to analyze. Why in the 9 Hells did you bring it up?
QFT
Wraith wrote:However, I'll add that either way I think me voting Frank will end up as a lose-lose for me. I'll immediately get hit by a wall of bussing accusations, and if he flips scum I'll probably be the Day 2 lynch. If I vote for him and he flips town, I'll still probably get lynched Day 2 for suddenly flip-flopping on my stance and joining his very popular wagon. But whatever, I don't really care, because my lynch would save a PR from being mislynched. I still honestly think lynching Frank is a bad idea in the long run, but nothing ventured, nothing gained.
"Everyone is going to be suspicious of me no matter what. Boo hoo!" This just more AtE.
ConfidAnon wrote:Why did no one ever comment on my Wraith case?

My reasoning does not include "defends Furcolow," and yet everyone is saying that's the only reason for suspecting him. The post is here.
I thought your Wriath case was great, but shanba's hiphop case was better. They are both higher on my list than furc. Also, can you explain why you are echoing shanba's "Is there a reason everyone is totally ignoring my last post?"

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”