NY 118 - BBM's Large Normal Mafia (Game!)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

Confirm
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:27 am

Post by Benmage »

Vote Kise

Bored yet :shifty:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:35 am

Post by Benmage »

danakillsu wrote: no one as experienced as me
Hey thats my line!

unvote vote danakillsu
agree with Poro.

Choo Choo
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Benmage »

JDodge wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Hey thats my line!

unvote vote danakillsu
agree with Poro.

Choo Choo

read the thread through before posting from now on, thanks
Uhhh :? I did... your welcome ?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:10 am

Post by Benmage »

JDodge wrote:
Benmage wrote:
JDodge wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Hey thats my line!

unvote vote danakillsu
agree with Poro.

Choo Choo

read the thread through before posting from now on, thanks
Uhhh :? I did... your welcome ?
Really? So you read through the thread, random voted, came back 8 minutes later and decided that you wanted to change your vote saying "Hey that's my line!" to the main issue
against
said person you voted for, meanwhile only parrotingly saying "I agree with _____" and such riveting analysis as "Choo Choo"?
Yep, I read what... a page in a half of rvs, in 8 minutes. I concur with Poro and think what dana said is bull. Thats the main issue. How you can suggest that my "hey that's my line" jest was used as an issue or to be anything more than funny is baffling.

Choo Choo...yeah it means lets get this wagon rollin.

If you're gonna hate on me. You should hate on yourself. All you said was he sounded like BS. I more or less did the same saying I agree with Poro...who called it bullshit.

Where's the difference?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Benmage »

JDodge wrote: The funny can stop now. The big boys are playing.
So you yield you misrepped me. Check.
JDodge wrote: Do you really not see the difference between saying "this post is bullshit" and "this argument contained within the post is bullshit"? Because that would make you pretty useless.
Are you usually this dim? When someone refers to a post being bullshit. What do you think they mean? *Hint hint* They mean the argument(s) is(are) bullshit. Goddamn thats an easy one.

Really....you're lumping me in with dana, cause he parroted what I said. Yeah you're great at this. :roll:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Benmage »

JDodge wrote: stupidest people present
You can drop the tough guy act. You just said you were incorrect in interpreting me. How am I the stupid one again?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:17 am

Post by Benmage »

Readin this game is painful…chillin at post 191, pg 8ish…I need a break:
Furcolow wrote:Then a personal shot at Benmage too, which is scum trying to incur the town into a town on town fight imo.
Furcolow wrote: Our plan: I say we lynch dana, and if he's mafia, we decide between UA and BenMage.
How did you draw these 2 different conclusions in the same post, 110?

Post 117, what’s quicktime? You mean quicktopic?

Shanba wrote: +1 whoever called out benmage.
What’s this about?

Furcolow wrote: as I have been saying that BenMage might be the better candidate for our leads.
Yeah....you never say why tho.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:49 am

Post by Benmage »

On pg 10, but I skimmed the unvotes and saw the Cop claim. Terrible to out a cop D1.
Unvote

I think once I catch up I want to look at/vote Frank and/or Mysterio.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:29 am

Post by Benmage »

xRECKONERx wrote:Benmage needs rope, probably.
:?:
Furcolow wrote: You already are insane. I would be going insane if I was scum at L-2 or L-1 too.
In my younger days I've gone quite berserk being strung up on what I felt were incorrect reasonings..(as town)
Furcolow wrote: You're 19?
Furcolow wrote:I'm not the best player in the world yet, but I am both older than you and more experienced than you when it comes to mafia.

You're older than me. Yet I am much more experienced than you, and arguably the best player in the world. This is the second time I am reading this 19 pathetic thing. If she was much younger and still developing congitive thinking and playing poorly.....maybe...But not called out by someone as lowly as you. Why don't you argue something like she's female and has worse analytical capacity....that'll sell :roll: .
Bunnylover wrote: I was saying that I don't see why I am getting confronted for "lurking" when their are several more people who haven't posted and yet no one has called them out for "lurking".
Deflection noted.
Porochaz wrote: I have played 60+ games, and I have a bigger penis... oh wait, I don't care.
Win.

On pg 12 =/….Trying here. But its zooming. Been busy irl. And theres little motivation in reading this game when everytime I come back a few more pages spring up. Although with the lessening spam spat from furc/dana its becoming more bearable.

Iso flame says not hammering….moar votes.
Vote Frank
. This guy is terrible.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:30 am

Post by Benmage »

xRECKONERx wrote:I'm really not reading this thread, no.

Mod, if you want to look for a replacement for me, that'd be nice.

This game is moving too fast with too many walls of text for me to actually keep up. :(
And I really wanted to play with this playerlist so bad.
Don't be a bitch, bitch. The game will have to slow eventually. Replacements fubar games. Plus how much harder would it be for them, than for you....

Bitch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Benmage »

Another pg down, still trucking...
Bunnylover wrote:Also, I probably doubt their is only one cop role in this game, since its 24 people probably their more invisitgating people
I could only see varying cop sanities...not multiple sane cops.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Benmage »

Dunt dunt dunt another one bites the dust. Liking nhammen.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

Furcolow wrote:
unvote:
vote: bunnylover

you are bandwagonning scum
Probably true, but you are flailing scum.

Gonna try and read through some more tomorrow...been busy elsewhere, tho I have been able to skim here and there on my hot htc evo phone!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:00 am

Post by Benmage »

@Mod
aren't I voting Frank?

Yes. Fixed it in the votecount.
Last edited by Flameaxe on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:15 am

Post by Benmage »

Well I'm muscling through a couple more pages. Frank looks even worse. Believes there are more than 1 sane cop. Is there ever more than 1 sane cop? Talks about scum having daytalk as reasoning....Its so not the norm, this can't be a good point. Goes from declaring he's not moving his vote to openly omgus'ing Poro, then switches to Xite. Crap logic/defense. :roll:

How he's still alive is beyond me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Post 706 is too much fence sitting for me.
Bunnylover wrote: 1)We had two cop claim? I missed that, I thought we had a Vanillia townie claim who then switch to Doc. claim.
:roll: That was furc... Not david.
Bunnylover wrote: Dana posted that he actually read someone, who just so happened to die, and got innocent.
I just don't believe it x_x.
Bunnylover wrote: I don't think Dana is scum
What are you thinking than?
Bunnylover wrote: 1)Never said I wasn't good at mafia, said I wasn't good at scum hunting.
:? :? :? w.t.f
Bunnylover wrote: 4)I want Dana to explain, it is suspicious that the same person he invistigated died too. That why I made the comment "Why DavidParker when their were more people who were suspicious?" I didn't know people had suspicion of him, it was a shock to me.
This is so obvious, do you understand now that dana has stated the obvious?

vote Bunnylover
Huge VI...VI-town or VI-scum can always be tough to discern, but I'm happy with this vote.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Robbnva wrote: now Dana not realizing that makes him either a stupid cop or not a cop at all. Cause what easier way to keep your cop story alive than to claim you investigated the dead guy.
I think things will unravel around dana to out him if this claim if fake...that said I don't foresee him being todays lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Post by Benmage »

v/la til monday

Gotcha. -Mod
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Con makes a good point I'd look into it more if I had computer access but I'm away. That said,
vote wraith
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Benmage »

I don't get the poro vote nor this....explore a different avenue....what you want people to aimlessly follow, or to question your vote....could've saved some time and already explained, but go ahead and do so now._
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:46 am

Post by Benmage »

I'll see if I can catchup in this thread later today..still on vacation.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:00 am

Post by Benmage »

Daykill looks fake unless it happens at the end f the day with the lynch....which seems unlikely .... otherwise flame would've already put it threw.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Xite91 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Daykill looks fake unless it happens at the end f the day with the lynch....which seems unlikely .... otherwise flame would've already put it threw.
Why's it unlikely?
I don't think I've ever seen it work like that.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Xite91 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Xite91 wrote:
Benmage wrote:Daykill looks fake unless it happens at the end f the day with the lynch....which seems unlikely .... otherwise flame would've already put it threw.
Why's it unlikely?
I don't think I've ever seen it work like that.
I have
I believe, it would be a stupid thing to lie about...but now I'm intrigued...What game was this?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Also, while I've liked the newer posts by Wraith I also agree with what Xite and Gorrad are saying in regards to them. I dislike Wraith's defeatist attitude. I think in order to view his reads properly we need to see his flip. Which Xite has yet to say her daykill was fake....butttt wouldn't the VC reset if it was real?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Xite
whats the game with the daykill like this you've seen before.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Post by Benmage »

:roll: ........Whats your take on lynch all liars, Xite?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Wicked, 3rd voter isn't early?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:44 am

Post by Benmage »

Hrmmm I also don't recall being that late on the frank wagon, but pushing it earlier...I believe I was 6th, not 10th....although my Wraith vote looks fine.'

Might want to check with others if your looking for where people ended up on wagons, flame might not of listed in order of voting.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #30) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Xite91 wrote: Yes, it was it, sorry?
also, did you read the reasoning? And did it get a lot of discussion and much better scumhunting? ;)
Not like we were in the rvs when this happened...We had plenty of discussion going. You derailed the wagon you were on and simply confused the game with clutter. Not a town move imo.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #31) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Benmage wrote:Wicked, 3rd voter isn't early?
It's early, but the other two votes were very late, and I find you suspicious for being on every bandwagon.
Because I understand how this game works and recognize that I can't always lynch my #1 but can still be satisfied with a scummy wagon. Have I blatant wagon'd or voted anyone not scummy?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Benmage »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Benmage wrote:Have I blatant wagon'd or voted anyone not scummy?
The votes on dana, Furcolow, and Wraith all look like bandwagon votes. I think dana, Furcolow, and Wraith are all town.
Really, you think Furcolow is town :roll: ...how you didn't find dana suspicious is beyond me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Benmage »

Let me ask you this wicked, is bandwagoning scummy?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #34) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Benmage »

I'm about a pg behind....but
Robb
, please stop with the inquote blue response posting...it's killing me to read, and hard to comment on.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

Quick question Xite...your point on 921/946 in relation to me don't seem to make sense with your conclusion...you think I'm coaching...you?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Been working like mad, will check in later.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Benmage »

Mysterio wrote:We really need a deadline. This game has become stagnant.
You mean because the lead wagon keeps getting derailed, by the lead promoter.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by Benmage »

I apologize for still being behind here...I think after work tomorrow I should be able to put some more effort here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by Benmage »

Im gonna go back about 10pgs to reget my grasp on things.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

vote deadline extension
i totally need this
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Uhm lol, antitown zero reason to claim there... you probably could've won a scummy ....sks never win.

Town had a lot of PRs

Why did you kill me anti?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Benmage »

No Dana, you can take full credit for the loss tho.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Benmage »

danakillsu wrote:
Benmage wrote:No Dana, you can take full credit for the loss tho.
No to what? This post makes no sense.
No that you were not helpful in the slightest to the scum team. Somehow you got yourself under enough scrutiny on D1 to warrant a lynch. You were so bad that even after using my suggested cop claim you were still almost lynched and most did not believe your claim. However your death was eminent.

You were a village idiot for the scum team and you alone can arguably be blamed for the loss. Because your spot was deadweight.

Which brings me to Flameaxe .... this game seemed severely unbalanced for scum. 24 players, 5 scum. Scum should never be less than 1/4 ... 6 scum imo. Would've been fair. And all the power roles. Cop, doc, Masons roleblocker and a super backup!! ...maybe a Mafia doc would've helped or a jk to be offensive or defensive.

Than you have a sk whose bulletproof. So we can't kill and in an endgame scenario require to scum to get a lynch on him. He's basically a BP vig because he's not aligned with us and hunting us to like town.

Essentially I think giving us 5 players instead of 6 massively impacted our chances of winning in a huge negative manner.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:26 am

Post by Benmage »

6 scum + and sk still isn't 1:3 in a 24 large game.

I agree the Sk needed to be inv and BP, I have no qualms with that.

And ether we got unlucky with crosskills sure. But that can't be ignored that possibility will always exist. And we could've gotten just as unlukcy with cop results. Cop is immensely powerful to both clear townies and catch scum.

And dang anti, nice shot than. I was trying to stay a little off radar.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ether wrote:You newschool whippersnappers get waaaaay too worked up about cops. Watchers, PGOs and SKs are the cool roles to hate.
I'm new school....

You can play an amazing scum game and get f'd over by any VI lucky to roll cop. Cop is no fun.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Shanba wrote: I don't think any of the scum except dana came under any serious pressure until endgame - they were simply eviscerated by the sk..
lol
Flameaxe wrote:And @Benmage: 1:3 antitown:protown ratio is what I mean by that, so essentially 25%.
Ah gotchya.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:32 pm

Post by Benmage »

Ether wrote: You need to be on somebody's radar to get caught by a cop in the first place. Main thing I dislike about them is that there's no way to argue out of a guilty once it's on you, but introducing framers to the meta punishes play that is currently optimal. It's messy.
Mafia 100 Battle Mage investigates me for looking too town. :cry:

People tough to read are often investigated.

Yes, the inability to argue out of them is the root of all evil.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2549 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

danakillsu wrote:@ Benmage
Your post made me lol. Funny that everyone but you agrees that I managed to mess with their brains as caught scum.
Whose everyone, only Anti said he bought the claim. Yes people are going to be hesitant about a cop claim. Regardless you only were in a position of spotlight because of your own shortcommings, and it was bound to end. Again your death was inevitable thus making your overall use pretty damn low.
danakillsu wrote: My specialty as scum really is getting caught immediately and staying alive forever while messing with the town's minds. Read Star Wars Mafia if you want proof.
Town often has enough screwing with one another. Getting outted and managing to stay afloat for a few days isn't a path to victory. Optimal planning to surviving to endgame = success.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Benmage »

Wraith wrote: Benmage would have been lynched eventually, especially with all the lurking he was doing.
I died before I could rectify that. This game moved fast early on and falling behind happens regardless of alignment. Doesn't mean I can't/wouldn't have been able to 180 that. I don't think I've ever been lynched as scum without the use of PRs catching me. So I wouldn't call it so cut n dry.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by Benmage »

Porochaz wrote:Jesus had 57 wives. Jus' sayin.
I must've been skimming over that section, but Solomon had 3000+ :?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Benmage »

evilpacman18 wrote:A lot of people say they like being town better than any other alignment but I don't get that. I think it's so much easier to be scum. I've always wanted to be a third party though.
Scum is way easier imo.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”