Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:09 am

Post by Zang »

Robo wrote:ok, looking at the cc's. I think snap and toucan sam are most likely to be scum. What do you guys think?
Trix, lucky and sonny.
Kirby wrote:Also, 

Daykill: charter

Last time I played with you was Second String Muppets. You were so confusing...
You just attempted to daykill someone in RVS who hasn't posted (besides confirmation) based completely on meta. That is incredibly scummy. But i agree that scum probably wouldnt have a daykill.
charter wrote:SSBF, xvart, Xscorpion, hiphop, Kirbyoshi, and Sawyer. Why did none of you comment on how Robocopter voted himself?

Robocopter, why shouldn't we lynch you right now?
Voting for yourself in RVS isnt scummy.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Zang »

I'm here and I'l be able to post something tommorow.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by Zang »

Sorry, for not posting but I'll have limited access for the next week but I'll try to post when I can.

So I'll pick up from page 3 where I last posted.
SpyreX wrote:Welp,

Charter is town. 

Lol, reactions is still stupid though. 

ON THE PLUS SIDE:

Given a smalltown setup and there's really actual role to scum speculation going on? Seriously?

However:

Vote: Zang

One does not get to swim in the sewage that is that discussion, give a response, and then opt to not vote. No sir
Is this vote random or serious?
Xscorpian wrote:Also I just noticed Robocopter unvoted himself. That's scummy.
MORE ROBO VOTES PLEASE
If you're serious than that isn't scummy. If your joking, RVS ended before this post and you shouldn't make pointless posts. And even when confronted about this you continue. 
I SURE WILL, SCUM!
BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Xscorpian wrote:XScorpion wrote:
How is he lurking any more than say, Zang?
Why me? I posted a few posts above you. There were people who didn't even post yet so why did you want him compared to me?
SSBF wrote:Sounds a bit like rolefishing here. Why are you asking Kirbyoshi if he was a dayvig or not?
This may be rolefishing but I think it's to obvious to be scummy. I think it's more scummy to ask more questions that aren't as straight forward than just asking "are you a vig?"
Xscorpian wrote:Ah, delicious wishy-washyness. I love it.
How is not having a read on someone wish-washy?
Xscorpian wrote:Your OMGUS vote is too awesome for words, Robo.
Just because someone votes for you while you're voting for them does not make it an OMGUS vote.
Xscorpian wrote:A good reason for him being town? Yeah, me neither.
I think "being useless" is a great reason to vote for him though.
How does being useless make someone scum?
Xvart wrote:Why don't you just ask if he is a cop, or a doctor, or some other role? That might make him pretty obv town, right?
You can't prove that he's a cop or doctor but you can prove that he's a dayvig.
jen wrote:For fluffy posts, bullying tactics, and being obv-scum. Go back and reread the thread and see his leading questions. See yourselves answer them and spoonfeed him what he needs to set everyone up. None of them are actively scumhunting, and what Charter is passing off as such is asking a lot of leading questions, making a lot of unsupported claims, fluff, and messages to other players. He and his little gang are attempting to lead us around by the nose, and we need to stop it, now.
Charter is not obvscum and almost all of your reasons for him, SpyreX and kirby are overexajerated or completely made up.
SSBF wrote:Do you have any knowledge of a mason group? Because it looks like you do with this quote.
This is scummy rolefishing. It's asking "are you a mason?" without making it seem so obvious.
Charter wrote:I thought this comment of you was extremely scummy.
jen asked you why you thought it was scummy, so your pretty much just saying "This is scummy because I thought it was scummy."
Xscorpian wrote: You're awesome. Maybe one day you can actually scumhunt, but till then, feel free to be a sheep.
At the time of this post you did almost no scumhunting besides just saying that robo is scum.
Xscorpian wrote:A jerk, because I consistently struggle to see why I should take you seriously when you get me lynched day 1 EVERY CHANCE YOU GET.
I dont see why you shouldnt take him seriously just becauase he thinks your scummy.
SSBF wrote:To answer your question, I am not rolefishing. I found it odd that you would specifically bring up masons instead of just saying there was a three-person town group, which gave me the feeling that you had some sort of knowledge of a mason group. If that was the case, you would be setting yourself at a risk of being NK'd and no town player wants a power role to be killed off.
But you were asking if jen was a mason, if he answered that it would have provided scum with knowledge of the mason group and would havecset her up for a NK. If you didnt say anything it probably would have gone unnoticed by scum.
Kirby wrote:Read as: "OMG HE HASN'T POSTED IN 12 HOURS LURRRRRRRRRKERRRRRRRRRR"
He wasnt calling you a lurker, he was calling you An active lurker.
Xvart wrote: but now XScorp is the active lurker? He has 11 more posts than you do. I've
Active lurking isn't about the lack of posts, it's about the lack of content.
Robo wrote:If I had a vote on XScorp I would unvote, lets NOT lynch him today please.

His one post flipped my whole read upside down.

Xscorp, which post of hiphops were you referring to?
There was two or three on the last page, can you give me a post number?
You're one of the leaders of the Xscorpian wagon and you want to not lynch him because he posted a case on you? 
Robo wrote:Because I laid out my case before you did. I actually took the time to explain my vote. But it took me a while, like it did you
This is exactly why he is scummy, the town shouldn't have needed to push him to post the case on the person he was voting, he should do that anyway. 
hiphop wrote:Let's do that
unvote
vote zang
didn't even know the guy was in the game. 
mod can we get a prod on him?
Let's do what?
Charter wrote: While Zang is paying the rest of MS attention and ignoring us, we can't sit here and wait for three more days for him to make a post, then scurry around questioning him
How am I paying the rest of MS more attention? This is the only game im in.
Charter wrote:Oh, I see Zang has joined us. Zang, are you willing to vote XScorp?
Yes

Vote: Xscorpian

hiphop wrote:My theory on this post is how someone will feel if they are dead. Imo if someone were a vanilla or even a goon they would probably hesitate and say am I dead? But the fact that he attempted to continue shows to me that he wanted to live and use his role. A scum pr is ruled out because of the face that he was willing to give who he thought was scum, even though he was dead. To me, any read scum gives could be detrimental to the rest of the game, whether he was bussing or making obv town. So i thought the thing he can be is town. But it has recently come to my attention that he could very be an Sk. Couple that with his buddying, setting up lynches, refusing to be helpful, not explaining his scum reads, failure to expand his reads as game progresses(I believe trolling should be used here), and not being charter-town, I would say that assessment is indeed correct.
I think its better to try and lynch scum day 1 because there is a better chance of lynching scum than a sk and because we don't know if there is even a killing role (besides mafia).
Xscorpian wrote:Fair enough.
unvote
Vote: Charter
Why did you vote charter?
Xscorpian wrote:I am Trix. I am a one-shot vigilante.
I don't understand how the trix bunny flavor is related to a one shot vig.
Xvart wrote:You want them both to claim? Even when neither of them are at L-1?
Probably because he's trying to convince the mod that 6 votes should lynch and in that situation Xscorpian would be at L-1 and charter would be at L-2.
Xscorpian wrote:I got a whole one line of flavour calling me a silly rabbit. That's not very nice, bouncy
I still don't see how this flavor fits a one shot vig.

I got a little lazy in the end but this is pretty much all my thoughts throughout the day. I know that some of theese questions have already been answered but it is very hard to navigate and delete sections of text on an iPhone and I think that it's important to see what I would have asked/done if I was there.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Zang »

Xscorpian wrote:Because it means you aren't willing to step off the bloody fence and decide if he's more likely to be scum or town.
But it was only page 3 and robo barely gave any content.
Let's try an experiment. I'll make an alt where, in every game I play with you, I always try to get you lynched day 1 without fail. How would you react?
I'd be fine with that as long as I was actually scummy and you weren't just making up reasons to vote for me. If it got really bad, I'd just stop joining games with you in them.
Well let's see...more popular wagon...my options are charter, or myself. I wonder which I should pick?
You shouldn't vote for the most popular wagon just because it's popular. You should vote for who you think is scum.
Does everyone else's flavour 'fit their role'? just curious. 
BTW did you read this Zang?
My flavour fits my role. And I did read that but just because flavour does not affect the outcome of the game, does not mean that your flavor should not be related to your role.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Post by Zang »

And I did?
no, but somebody can be scum without posting content.
I refuse to avoid joining certain games just because someone who always votes for me on day 1 is in them.
That's your fault.
Explain how it would help town if I left my vote on robo.
Because you look like scum eager to switch the lynch from yourself to somebody else.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:16 am

Post by Zang »

SSBF wrote:Kirbyoshi's daykill comment on charter was obviously a fake. I see no pro-town motivation for a person to deliberately ask if he's a role or not. This can be used by scum as a process of elmination on what role a person is and they can get rid of a town asset that way.
I didn't know it was fake because kirby sounded serious and others reacted seriously.
So you're not willing to give XScorpion's claim a chance and run the risk of killing a town power role?
I wrote that before i read his claim. But yes, If everybody thought that way than all mafia would have to do is claim vig or doc and they would be saved from being lynched. Its also one shot and with that shot hed probably end up killing town.
Kirby wrote:If Scorp isn't getting lynched, I'm gonna vote for Jenni, not charter. I think there's enough to get a Jenni counterwagon going.
Id rather lynch Xscorpian but lynching Jenni is better than a no lynch.

Unvote
Vote: jenniwren
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Zang »

XScorpion wrote:What's wrong with voting Charter, Zang?
Definitely gonna vig either you or Spyrex if he flips scum.
I don't think he's as scummy as Jenni.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”