Mini 1029: Boondox Mafia (GAME OVER!!!! )

Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:02 am

Post by Jase »

/confirm
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Jase »

I've played about five, or six games on this site I think...? This'll be my first game in quite some time though.
I don't have a signature. Okay, I do...but I was just holding it for a friend, I swear!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Jase »

Vote:kage

He must be scum. At this point I feel I can say that he couldn't possibly be anything other than scum.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Jase »

el simo wrote:Ok I'm not normally one to worry about these sort of bandwagons, but then again I've never seen one of these bandwagons been pushed to L-1, not in a mini at least.
To be fair, it's probably only because you are also scum.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Post by Jase »

Bunnylover wrote:@ Jese: Why do you believe he is scum? Is it because he pointed out that el-sino was L-3?
There is nobody in the game by the name of Jese so I assume you mean me.

Anyways, yes it is because he pointed out sin at L-3. Not only is L-3 completely unremarkable during RVS, but it's also the way he said it. He didn't explicitly say he was against the wagon, but that little "Huh..." at the beginning makes it evident that that is what he believes.

Cloud: On a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you with your vote for me.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:21 pm

Post by Jase »

el simo wrote:Yeah reading into the tone of a post is a bit ott imo. You have no real way of proving you're right.
True it isn't solid proof, but I won't lynch him over just that.

Skill: I usually associate "..." with reluctance, and I'd also say that it probably wasn't an "oh that's interesting" sort of statement because (again) L-3 in RVS isn't that interesting. Now if he had tried to draw a conclusion from it I'd feel better about it, but he didn't, so I don't.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Jase »

Mysterio wrote:The wagon on simo was/is unexpected, no matter what any "veterans" might say.
What exactly are you trying to say with this? I think I'm missing something here.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Jase »

Mysterio wrote:Somebody mentioned something earlier about how veterans don't think
IT'S
a big deal. I was pointing out how that is bullshit.
Ok, I should've been more specific. Is the IT a bandwagon reaching L-3 or a bandwagon reaching L-1 in the RVS? I get the impression that you're talking about L-1, and I don't recall anyone saying that was insignificant.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Jase »

I'd also like to say that mongooses Low number of posts, and slim content per post is putting me off. What's you're excuse man?
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Jase »

So bunny. Do you have any suspicions right now. So far you've been very very passive, and you haven't been going anywhere with the questions you've been asking. I've got to admit that it looks like you're just trying to look busy, but not really contributing. Scummy.

Scummy enough for me to
Vote: Bunnylover
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Jase »

El Simo: Still, the lack of a vote up till now is a bit suspicious. I'm sure you could've at least placed a random vote. You seem to be to wary of using your vote.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Post by Jase »

Bunny: So then why aren't you voting him, or at least pursuing him in some way?
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by Jase »

Don: I'd prefer it if you'd leave bullshit statistics out of your case. Ones alignment in any number of other games has no bearing on ones alignment in this game. I've been scum in more games than average, but that sure as hell doesn't mean you should discount me as scum this game.

Cloud is really sounding like a raving madman at this point, and a bit of an ass with all the "pussy" and "grow some balls" talk. Is being an ass a scum tell? Probably not (though I wish it was).

Anyways, I'm very happy with my vote on bunny as of his latest post which seems to boil down to "You're calling attention to me. You must be scum, but I'm not going to vote you." If cloud thinks fence sitting and lack of contribution is such a scum tell then why in the hell is he focusing on simo?
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Jase »

EBWOP: Forgot to read the last page before I posted >.> you can ignore the bit about maths. Any-dang-ways, I'd be pretty satisfied with a mysterio lynch today. We'll see what he says when he comes back, but unless it's absolutely amazing I'll probably hammer afterwards.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by Jase »

Kage: Would you advocate a Rai lynch over a mysterio lynch? If so, why should other people switch wagons?
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Jase »

Kill who you want I guess. You may want to kill of a lurker if nothing else. I know I like a town free of dead weight.

Anyways, nothing much is happening so I feel comfortable moving towards the end of the day. To that end:
Unvote
Vote: Mysterio

That's L-1.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Jase »

FakeGod wrote:
don_johnson wrote:
Skill006 wrote:
don_johnson wrote:*giggles*
?
??
:?:
!
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:21 am

Post by Jase »

Good game. Nicely done Scott.
Jase
Jase
Goon
Jase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Jase »

Yeah, I'd very much like to see the mafia QT. Do it. Do it. Do it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”