Mini 1029: Boondox Mafia (GAME OVER!!!! )

Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by Skill006 »

/Confirmity
Mini 1042 is on Day 4 now and doesn't need any replacements.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Skill006 »

It's a good sign that most people are quickly confirming, at least.

Well, I just have a quick question for everyone: What's your experience with mafia? (I always like to get a good sense of the experience of the players).

For me, I'm not too experienced. I have played 4 other complete games, (3 newbies and 1 mini) and have replaced into 2 games, one of them getting abandoned because of a lack of the mod and one of them I replaced back out of (rather quickly, too). Both of them were newbie games.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Skill006 »

Jase wrote:This'll be my first game in quite some time though.
Same here, actually, all of the games I mentioned were some months ago.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Skill006 »

el simo wrote:The join date of my main is July, 2006.

I been around. :cool:
Does your sig apply to your main account as well?
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:49 am

Post by Skill006 »

lol I just posted, then I went down to eat some bacon and suddenly heard that bacon is evil in this game XD

I'll
vote: el simo
because apparently he's never been lynched.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Skill006 »

@el simo: IMO, L-1's never something to be worried about in RVS. You've got to be pretty dumb to hammer someone at L-1 when nothing has happened.

That being said, I'm gonna
unvote
and
vote: Jase
, contrary to what I just said.

I mean, voting someone for pointing out that someone's at
L-3
is fine, but being convinced that they're scum and nothing else is a bit overeager. And yes, I'm fairly certain you weren't completely serious, but the exaggeration still bothers me.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by Skill006 »

el simo wrote:Yeah for sure, but some players are pretty dumb and accidents do happen, I've accidentally hammered before and since then I've been pretty cautious about these things.
Oh, I've seen it happen once before, but it
rarely
happens in RVS, I would think.

@raivann: Why do you find Kagelord and Mysterio's random votes scummy, but not mine? Or mongoose's? >.>

And Mysterio hasn't posted enough to really call him scum, IMO.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Post by Skill006 »

jase wrote:Anyways, yes it is because he pointed out sin at L-3. Not only is L-3 completely unremarkable during RVS, but it's also the way he said it. He didn't explicitly say he was against the wagon, but that little "Huh..." at the beginning makes it evident that that is what he believes.
Actually, that's not what I thought, but I may have interpreted it wrong. 'Huh' always seems casual to me, so it seemed like a 'that's interesting' remark rather than a 'OMG watch out' remark. Then again, that's kind of an odd remark...
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:07 am

Post by Skill006 »

KageLord wrote:Skill, who is the avatar? It looks like a cute version of Ayano Kannagi. It's also reminiscent of the girl from Lucky Star.
It's Shana, from Shakugan no Shana. I don't know a whole lot about it, actually, I've only watched parts of it. But Shana's too cool to not have an avatar of X3
el simo wrote:Yeah reading into the tone of a post is a bit ott imo. You have no real way of proving you're right.
I suppose so, it's just one of those things that's difficult to read over the internet. But, making the remark altogether really isn't too big of a deal, especially now that we're coming out of RVS.
Jase wrote:...and I'd also say that it probably wasn't an "oh that's interesting" sort of statement because (again) L-3 in RVS isn't that interesting.
Well, that's sorta opinionated, IMO. But since I'm pretty sure you were exaggerating by adding the "he's scum and nothing else" for flavor or whatever, I'm not that worried about it, so I'll go ahead and
unvote
, since there are scummier people now (this does not mean I'm backing down from my position in this argument, though).

I don't like Raivann's certainty in scum when his case is just a "vibe."

But I'll
vote: el simo
instead, because he doesn't seem to want to take any sort of stance, and he hasn't really voted anyone yet (sorry, wouldn't call an 'everyone else vote' a vote XD).
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Skill006 »

don_johnson wrote:i sincerely hope that isn't a lynch. but i will be lmao if it is. :lol:

seriously, skill? you couldn't find anyone else to vote?

unvote, vote: skill006
Oh my god. That's so not a lynch. Please tell me it's not a lynch. I can't even believe how stupid I am. But I don't think it is a lynch, so I'm going to quickly
unvote
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:50 am

Post by Skill006 »

Seriously, though, if he didn't have all of those votes on him, then I would vote el simo. So I'll just
FoS el simo
for now. Wow, I still feel really stupid -__-;; I don't usually make mistakes like that.

I'll post again a little later, gtg now.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:19 am

Post by Skill006 »

Scott Brosius wrote:Simo has 3 votes on him (if my count is correct). Why are you being so careful only putting an FoS on him?
What? I thought he had at least 5 votes on him?
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:22 am

Post by Skill006 »

Just counted. Wow, I feel like a moron. I'm sorry, this is just not my day.

It was don_johnson's fault, we'll go with that.

Anyway, I'll leave it at an FoS for now, until my airheadedness goes away.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by Skill006 »

@el simo, yep I definitely now understand that wagons at L-1 are a dangerous thing during the RVS. And the thing I quoted, I'm not sure if that means you're suspicious of me, Kagelord, both or someone else.
Mysterio wrote:Damn, pegged as scum just from my confirmation post. I must suck at this game. :roll:
lol.
mysterio wrote:Talk about fake scumhunting, Raivann clearly acts like someone who is trying too hard to look town...Raivann then jumps right behind don and Scott to vote KageLord, after posting someone ridiculous "scum reads" based on opening posts.
I don't agree here. It doesn't look like he's 'trying to be town,' but rather is lazy town (or lazy scum, though I doubt it). But I agree that his confidence in scum from their first random vote is a bit too much. It's hard to imagine scum intentionally playing like that, though, so I'm assuming it's attributed to playstyle for now (until a little later, when I'm not being lazy).

I think Kagelord is playing the newbie card too much.

And now I'll contradict myself and be wishywashy for a little while longer X3
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Post by Skill006 »

dana-kills-you wrote:Yes, of course. How could I miss that one word in the corner?
Sorry, I'll try and make my votes a little more conspicuos :)
Scott Brosius wrote:All of this is WIFOM and distracting. Also the thought that "mafia are intelligent" needs to be thrown out the window. I have seen an increasing use of the "too scummy to be scum" defense for scummy players. Very few people are expert at this game, and people make mistakes.
Totally agree with this. But...why do you find bunnylover suspicious again?
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:58 am

Post by Skill006 »

Sorry I haven't been posting very much. I'm going to eat dinner, then I'l finish reading everything and post. Sorry to keep everyone on the edge of their seats :)
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Post by Skill006 »

don_johnson wrote:math is what it is. i can't fully explain it, as i'd have to discuss ongoing games, but i'm pretty sure its about time for mysterio to be scum. that said, i am beginning to think el simo may be scum as well.
Bad reason. That's just really weak.
el simo wrote:I saw nothing to vote over. And I did random vote. It wasn't for anybody but it was a vote and it was random.
>.> I don't think that's what he meant...Just because you wrote "vote" doesn't mean you really even voted, if you know what I mean.
cloudocean wrote:...the chance of someone getting hammered on RVS is less than .000001%...
No...you're wrong...Don't underestimate the power of human erroooooooorrrrrrr :( I'm normally very careful with votes, too.
don_johnson wrote:wow. mysterio is playing terrible. vote stays.

oh, and the "i play every game different" thing is my thing. so knock it off.

more mysterio votes please.
Um, no. I don't think you're convincing anyone. We have no idea what is making you believe he's playing terribly, not to mention we have no idea why you voted him in the first place. Meta from unfinished games, or because he hasn't been scum yet? Both are super unreliable and weak.

vote: don_johnson

Your past vote has just been a crumby excuse

Bunnylover's sitting on the fence is somewhat scummy, as other people have noted. Mongoose is also being wishywashy. Especially with his last post, he kinda just took both sides and left :igmeou:
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Skill006 »

mysterio wrote:
don_johnson wrote:if you're vanilla or town power, a single vote with "weak" reasoning shouldn't worry you at all.
Nice Rolefishing.
What? I don't think that's rolefishing at all.
don_johnson wrote:mathematics is what it is. you can't argue that. if you place twelve names in a "random" generator, you can then generate odds as to the chances a certain name has to come up. the numbers may be "unreliable", but they are still numbers.
That is such a bad excuse to vote someone. There's no "chance" in what number's going to come up at all. And your "math" hasn't proved anything.

don_johnson wrote:and no. i don't have to explain it to you.
um...ok, scum :? ; your loss.
don_johnson wrote:in this game, mysterio is avoiding the spotlight. much more so than in my previous experience with him. he isn't scumhunting.
Can you link this other game you keep mentioning so I can see?
don_johnson wrote:conclusion: mysterio is scum. he's just trying to fit in so he ripped off an answer to some heat on him by tossing out an answer he'd heard somewhere before. will you vote him now?
I don't care that he "ripped" you off, but I agree that the "different playstyle each game" thing is sketchy. But it makes some sense, I guess. I dunno. If he's played 3 games, it doesn't necessarily mean he's developed a meta, but rather is trying to. Then again, I'm probably assuming again.

Mysterio's defenses against don_johnson are looking weaker and weaker, but don's argument isn't getting better either.
bunnylover wrote:Skill006 what is the point of saying that I'm sitting on the fence again <_<?
Its like your trying to get votes on me by that point <_<.
Trying to lead us down a wrong path are we?
I'm just trying to be transparent with my thoughts here, unlike some people.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:23 am

Post by Skill006 »

unvote

This changes things.

Mysterio leaving his vote on don is pretty scummy, especially with such a weak theory, but I'm really not sure how many votes there are on him, so I'd kinda like to see a vote count before I decide where to place my vote.
Scott Brosius wrote:
Skill wrote:Totally agree with this. But...why do you find bunnylover suspicious again?
Lack of content and WIFOM
Wait...what? WIFOM? How is that at all wifom?? I was just asking you a question >.>;
raivann wrote:Mysterio might be scum, but Skill definitely is.

Unvote, Vote: Skill
Where'd this come from? :? You've been vote-hopping like crazy with no explanation :neutral:
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:41 pm

Post by Skill006 »

Heya, I'm back. Just working on a freakin' huge hw assignment the other day and this game totally slipped my mind whilst I was working, but I'm back now.

@scott, sorry about misinterpreting your answer, I get it now. I'm so dense sometimes >.>;

I agree that don's kill shouldn't be discussed, it just gives more info to the scummies, and they can work their kill around what's brought up. Although...
Jase wrote:Kill who you want I guess. You may want to kill of a lurker if nothing else. I know I like a town free of dead weight.
I agree heartily with this.

I'm alright with the Mysterio lynch. Well, I hope no one else has anything to add, 'cause I'm going to drop the hammer.

vote: Mysterio
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:54 pm

Post by Skill006 »

don_johnson wrote:*giggles*
?
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Post by Skill006 »

3 dead Vanillas...hmmn.

don, were you the one who killed raivann? (I think its safe to assume you did, but I just want to be sure).
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Skill006 »

@don I actually didn't recall you having a scum read on Jase, so I assumed it was Raivann that you killed (plus people had suggested killing raivann, so I thought that you heeded their advice).

I don't see the harm in telling us who you killed, but if you don't want to tell us, whatever.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Skill006 »

I dunno, cloudocean's posts do seem off, but I wouldn't put him on a scum list for that. Besides, his argument with el simo makes me think otherwise for now.

I'm more worried about the lurkers tbh.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Skill006 »

Well, why would we go with the alternate strategy when we can just discuss here and lynch someone together, and encourage don to not shoot tonight (if we lynch town)? I don't see the benefit.

Even if don is serial killer, he would still lose if we lynch town and he shot tonight (I think...I'm not really sure on this, still not used to different roles).
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Skill006 »

Oh yes, and bunny and mongoose's posts really aren't getting any better. They both don't seem to want to take a stance at all.

vote: mongoose

The living somewhere else and people taking what you're going to say is a poor excuse to not post at all. The least you could do is say what you agree with, who you would want to lynch, perhaps comment once in awhile. I know this whole game people have been doing that to me, and I've been kinda saying similar things as other people, but that doesn't mean I stop posting entirely. It's just extremely detrimental to town.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Skill006 »

Sorry everyone, I had a surprisingly busy weekend. Well, I left all of my hw for tonight so if I have time afterward I'll post, if not I'll post as soon as I get back tomorrow. Again, sorry!
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by Skill006 »

Alrighty, after a year and a half I'm back. So, here are my thoughts on everything:

My reason for voting mongoose over bunny was to spread the love around. Neither was more suspicious over the other at the time, and there weren't any votes on mongoose so I put my vote there. I've never been a fan of quick bandwagons.

@Kage, you can pass it off as "bad play", however if you do that too often you'll let sneaky scum by. Just happened in a slightly recent game of mine. One of scum's greatest tools are to lurk, especially if the town doesn't notice their absence, like with cloudocean.

Speaking of which, mod, I think cloudocean is due for a prod.

don wrote:if he flips town i shoot bunny? thoughts?
Risky. If fakegod flips town and scum shoots someone tonight, and you shoot bunny and he flips town, we're toast. Especially if that other person shoots someone.

I wasn't a huge fan of fakegod's playstyle to begin with, but that alone doesn't make him scum. Though, I actually agree with el simo that his defense sounded like a poor excuse. And, when I think about it more, his active lurking and baseless bandwagon votes put me off.

unvote: mongoose
vote: Fakegod

I'm ok with a mongoose, bunny, Fakegod or
maybe
cloudocean lynch, though of course not before he comes back and posts.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Skill006 »

Yay, and I get back after the lynch is done...

el simo, FYI I had no clue you were a power role, just assumed your overreaction to being nightkilled was part of your personality or something like that. I don't think you should have claimed...>.>

If fakegod is town, don shouldn't shoot. That's my final opinion on the matter, though I get the feeling he's going to shoot anyway.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by Skill006 »

I would think fakegod is dead
now
, unless he's some unlynchable role (if that's possible).

Would a no voter
know
that they have no vote, typically? Just out of curiousity.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Skill006 »

I'm going to post after I eat dinner. Interesting stuff being talked about. I'll bring some news to the table soon.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Skill006 »

Mmmnn...I'm not all too sure about el simo's claim. I'm pretty suspicious about it, actually, but I'm not really sure (obv.) But, whatever, we'll talk about el simo after the mass claim.

I believe don's claim.

As for my scummies list, I am fairly suspicious of mongoose and bunnylover, but...the two of them have been vitually the same to me. I wouldn't be able to choose a scummier over the other. I could see the two of them in a scum team, though, so I suppose it doesn't really matter.

As for Scott...I agree that Scott staying alive this far is pretty impressive, seeing as how he's been the towniest by far. Actually, I can't see why the mafia would kill raivann or jase over him, so I'm getting pretty suspicious of him.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Post by Skill006 »

Because he's never been lynched, he's suspicious?

I'm all up for a mass claim, unless anyone has anything to add before hand.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by Skill006 »

don_johnson wrote:skill?

claiming takes a minute. crafting a useful fakeclaim... an eternity.

hop to it.
Chill out, some people have stuff to do besides mafia. I had some after-school stuff, then I walked 40 minutes home only to be told that we were going out to eat, so I needed a shower which takes me about an hour, than we ate and went to DQ afterwards, than I got back and took a nap. And now I'm here. And I'm not sure why I'm going first or why don is deciding everything, but it probably works to town's advantage for me to claim first anyway.

I am teh jailkeeper, which is why I'm a bit wishywashy on el simo's claim, since a jailkeeper and a doc in the same game is odd. But, it makes sense that he didn't die since I protected him...but if that's the case, then there must be two roleblockers or something since don was roleblocked... :? Not only that, but it seems as though scum killed opa...which means they still didn't target el simo. Which is weird, and doesn't seem to clear any confusion up.

N1, I was debating whether to protect don or not...then I decided that not only did I not want to roleblock him (so that he could kill raivann or whatever other lurker there was, getting rid of the extra fat), but I thought "if scum's going to target him, that's ok because he's probably going to end up being a WIFOM-y detriment to the town, anyway." So I jailed Scott, one of our townier players. Seems like scum shot jase N1 and opa N2, meaning they avoided Scott for some reason. So, despite my protection, I still find Scott a bit fishy, though something N1 could've happened, like if there was 5 million killing roles or something.

I do accept comments and questions. And counter claims, if you're that gutsy. It'll probably result in my death, anyway.

I bounce the ball next to
mongoose
, please.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Skill006 »

Oh, yes, and is anyone getting a bit suspicious of our vig? Like, why is your partner not claiming in a mass claim? Because you don't have a partner? I don't understand, at this point its to town's benefit for your partner to come foward. There's no point in claiming vanilla for them, unless your partner
doesn't exist

And don't vote/FoS/kill me for "rolefishing." Because that would be dumb.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Skill006 »

don johnson wrote:i think i have this figured out, but lets continue. i want everything on the table before i blow your minds with the entire scumteam. :)
Oh please. :roll:

I agree with Scott and probably others who might've mentioned it that bunny is best for the lynch today.

My other two scum picks would have to be Scott and...simo? Ehhh~ I dunno. Between Kage and simo, I have to do more speculation in my head and read through both of their posts.
KageLord wrote:I would put Bunny in there for one of them except for his honesty in his list.
I frankly don't think it's a town tell at all. It might've been for town points, or because of a personality trait (I did that a LOT when I first joined mafiascum). So its null, IMO.

It's hard not to believe mongoose and don's claim, and that they must be masons, but are masons always confirmed town? Because I've heard from a couple of different people that they don't have to be, unless there are also neighbours.
el simo wrote:
Him
be the JK
Her. You're not the first one. I'm going to go complain that we need those little gender signs back. >.>
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #36) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:59 am

Post by Skill006 »

I really hope we didn't just lose. I'm pretty sure bunny is scum, otherwise it'd have to be scott, simo, and Kage :/ Wow. Unless one of don and mongoose are lying or both of them are scum. Which is pretty hard to imagine.
dj wrote:i am thinking skill is a roleblocker.
This is why I don't like my role =_=; For a massclaim, anyway.

@don: why is simo town?
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Skill006 »

Don't give up hope yet! If you ARE the doctor, then bunny MUST be scum! :D

:doc: :doc: :doc:

:igmeou:
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Skill006 »

Hmm...don's dead. I must've been roleblocked last night, because I jailed don. -_-;

el simo wrote:The former. I got my night mixed up and thought mongoose was killing tonight...
But he is, isn't he? don claimed even-night vig, but flipped odd-night vig. Which means he probably killed raivann, but...I dunno, I'm sort of confused.

@mongoose: Can you maybe clear some things up for us? What are you, and what did you do?
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Post by Skill006 »

mongoose wrote:I dont believe a word of skill anymore. I got roleblocked, undoubtedly, as I tried to kill skill. Also, we claimed opposite roles to try and get roleblockers off us, but I suppose they caught on. anyways, VOTE: skill
You were roleblocked? O_O; Does that mean...there are 3 roleblockers in this game?! What the crap?? Is there some sort of conspiracy to make me look like scum?? :(

Um, and aren't you an even-night vig? Were you both odd-night vigs? Are you just an every-night vig? I'm really confused. The roles in this game are really whacko >.>

And why are you voting me? Aren't we in LyLo? Well, actually since bunny is dead, maybe we're not.

Players:
El simo
Kagelord
mongoose
Skill006
Scott Brosius

That's five...with probably two scum left. So yah, we're in LyLo. I suggest taking your vote off of me before scum hammers me.
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Skill006 »

Well, I was referring to myself as a roleblocker too, since jailkeeper is part roleblocker. Would it be less strange for there to be 2 roleblockers and one jailkeeper?
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Skill006 »

Wow we actually won! I wasn't expecting that! Good game everyone, especially Scott, he pretty much won the game for the three of us XD

I have to say, that was miserable play on my part, probably because this was my first game in a loong time, and I've only been scum once before. I've also only played one mini before, so that probably was also a factor. And also the fact that I'm an airhead and suck at this game XD But still, it was nice for us, how there were 2 roleblockers. Scott and I had the same role, and it created a lot of confusion towards the end, especially with Kage being the tracker.

It was kind of annoying how we lynched all of the vanillas early on, so that there were only power roles and us at the end :/

Scott, bunnylover, you ok with posting the qt?
Skill006
Skill006
Goon
Skill006
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Skill006 »

Scott wrote:Honestly, I was putting myself up for lynch D4. I figured with the one vote on Skill, if nobody else voted her, it would confirm her as scum. So I jumped on expecting there to be an unvote, and a wagon on me for attempting to quick-lynch. I really did not intend for Skill to be lynched.
It's a good thing I was, though. If it had been me, Kage, and mongoose endgame, I totally would've been the lynch :lol:

Here's da quicktopic, then :http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/xWWiFESZ7kiq Enjoy :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”