Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Mysterio »

What exactly have we gained by the spam fest that has occurred? And Mafuyu was the one pushing for gandalf to reveal the name of his ability, which is completely pointless. Why would someone lie about their letter unless there was some reason to think that your letter has anything to do with your alignment? If Mafuyu knows something that we don't, then all the more reason to vote her.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Mysterio »

@Friend, how is Longing scum?
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:34 am

Post by Mysterio »

You plan on answering my question?
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:37 am

Post by Mysterio »

Vote: Friend

Garbage.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:43 am

Post by Mysterio »

@Friend,
if
there was anything to read. But since it's pure spam, your response was trash due to not having anything worthwhile to say. Continuing to push random wagons makes you look like an idiot at best, scum at worst. I'm happy with my vote.

Preview: I can't even post because so many people are spamming. Friend is the most worthless player so far. No one else deserves a vote.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:47 am

Post by Mysterio »

@Friend, your case against Longing is non-existent, and your case against me is pure OMGUS. I'm sure it doesn't matter to you which wagon you push, because you're scum.

@Benmage, how do you know this?
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:49 am

Post by Mysterio »

BloodCovenent wrote:You're passing off content automatically as spam which is extremely anti-town and scummy. You do realize this, right?

benmage.... you're retarded.
What content?! Please quote the content, because I don't see shit.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Mysterio »

BloodCovenent wrote:
Mysterio wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:You're passing off content automatically as spam which is extremely anti-town and scummy. You do realize this, right?

benmage.... you're retarded.
What content?! Please quote the content, because I don't see shit.
It starts right here. And continues on.
You're an idiot.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Mysterio »

Okay, so this game has devolved into posts with broken caps locks and bandwagoning. Cool. Not sure how in between the time I last posted and now this game has grown nearly 10 pages; reading through it is going to be a headache.

In the meantime, I'm going to need some clarification from Ellibereth. Was that indeed a claim to some kind of vig power with daykill, or just more spam?

Also, benmage was either masoned to Friend or is scum, since there's no other way he could have been so sure of Friend's alignment beyond a cop ability. But considering he said his earlier cop claim was just a joke, he can't really used that now as an out. Not to mention Friend's death scene mentioned nothing about being a Mason, so it's unlikely that he is a Mason. As such, depending on Ellibereth's clarification, benmage is a good lynch.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:29 am

Post by Mysterio »

Katsuki wrote:I never knew that vengeful townie meant mason.
Isn't that exactly what I said?
Mysterio wrote:Not to mention Friend's death scene mentioned nothing about being a Mason, so it's unlikely that he is a Mason.
Excluding the possibility of being masoned without officially being a Mason role, we can conclude that Benmage either had a lucky guess, or is scum.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Mysterio »

Benmage wrote:Or, that I'm just that much better than most players here.
lol.

Reading what I've missed, I see some massive dick sucking of Friend? What exactly is up with that? It's embarrassing.

Also, with regards to Ellibereth, not rolefishing. Depending on if the claim was real, Ellibereth is most likely scum.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:44 am

Post by Mysterio »

Exe wrote:
Also, with regards to Ellibereth, not rolefishing. Depending on if the claim was real, Ellibereth is most likely scum.
You think so? Then answer this:
Do you find it likely that there are two scum daykills in this game?
No point in posting my reasons until Ellibereth confirms the claim.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:10 am

Post by Mysterio »

Benmage wrote:If you're a newb town stop talking. If you're scum carry on. If you are newb town and continue talking you will die quickly, and I will be pissed.

If you read my iso at all, I call friend town but tell him to simply follow me for I am the better player. Where could you conjure "dick sucking"?
Chill, you should be lynched soon enough. Also, the dick sucking comment was aimed at everyone who has spammed this thread with "I will avenge Friend!!!!11!!1" and other nonsense. Really pathetic. Play the game, please.
Mafuyu wrote:Plenty of point,
unless you think your reasons might affect how Elli claims.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Mysterio »

Elli posts without confirming his soft claim, but soft claims again. It is highly unlikely that we have this many daykill abilities. One of them must be scum.

Vote: Ellibereth

And enough with these bandwagons. Scumhunt, please.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Mysterio »

This game is filled with retards.

Here's what we have so far:

Reck - Broken caps lock with nothing useful to say in any of his posts
Parama - Circle jerking with benmage; soft claims an ability that made benmage's power useless
gandalf - I honestly don't know what the fuck this kid is doing
Elli - Soft claiming some type of vig power; is most likely spamming, therefore completely useless
Longing - Needs blood pressure medicine; keeps calling out Elli for soft claiming
Mafuyu - Keeps referring to herself in the third person; pushed a pointless early bandwagon on gandalf; has since posted nothing useful
animorpherv - pretty much tunneling benmage
Benmage - 100% retard strong
Fate - claims a cop-type role after yet another weak bandwagon
BloodCovenent - pretty much tunneling me
Everyone Else - Hardly even playing; usually only pop in to vote the current wagon

If this keeps up, town loses.

Benmage is completely clueless about his power, plus it doesn't make him town at all. Not to mention he's responsible for pushing a weak ass bandwagon that just outed another PR. He should be suspect.

If Reck is town, then he simply doesn't give a crap about winning. If he's scum, then he will continue hiss current uselessness. Either way, he should also be suspect.

Elli needs to be lynched. If he's spamming, lynch him. If he's actually claiming a vig role, lynch him. No reason not to get rid of him.

Gandalf is in the same boat as Reck.

The rest simply need to step up their game. For now, my vote stays on Ellibereth. Anyone not voting to lynch him is a goddamn moron.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Parama wrote:Mysterio, care to tell us what you're contributing, then? Most of your posts seem to be complaining about how nobody is doing anything.
How about you do some actual scumhunting, jackass? Look at Elli's posts. Whether or not you think his claim is real, it should make him the scummiest player in the game. If he's spamming, then he's totally useless to town. Why is he here? If he's actually claiming a vig role, then actually think about that for a second. The only reason I haven't come out with my reasoning is because Elli continues to soft claim, which should make him suspicious by default.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Anyone continuing to push bandwagons needs to be suspect. I'm really hoping this game has just been taken over by active scum, with the majority of town sitting back and letting it happen. Because if the current active posters are town, then we're fucked.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Katsuki wrote:23 pages in and mysterio still refuses to stop distracting town.

ROPE PLEASE FOR THE NON-EXISTANT LIGHTBULB THAT IS MYSTERIO'S BRAIN!!!

p-edit: You're worse. You draw all the scumhunting to yourself. Continuously. Everytime we shift wagons, IT ALWAYS ENDS UP BACK ON YOU. I WONDER WHY?!?!?!

p-edit 2: STOP FUCKING POSTING AND LET ME POST!!
First of all, caps lock makes you look ridiculous. Notice how the bandwagons swing around to me when I haven't even posted? Just look at the recent Fate wagon, which I played no part in. Everyone starts voting for Fate because Benmage says, "lol every1 follow meeeee!" and so they vote him until he claims. And then notice how it immediately switches back to me,
when I haven't even posted yet

If anyone was actually scumhunting, they would notice all of these wagons and actually start putting some pressure on people. Instead everyone seems to think that me being annoyed by this game is somehow a scumtell. :roll:
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by Mysterio »

animorpherv1 wrote:Explain now. If you don't explain your resoning, then we assume you have none, and that is scummy.
I don't know how many hints I need to drop, but it should be obvious to anyone now that my reasoning will out a PR. I don't want to out a PR because of a soft claim, hence why I asked Elli to either confirm the claim or shut up. He has decided to continue soft claiming, why aren't you voting him for that?
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Mysterio »

^More useless content. Absolutely no scumhunting.

Anyway, I might as well get my claim out of the way at L-2. My letter is G, and I'm a vig. I can kill anyone at anytime, but only once per phase. (Hint: My reasoning for pressuring Elli)
Benmage wrote:We are all PR's...
No shit. That became evident pretty early, but that doesn't mean we should be outing PR's for no good reason. Hence why I wanted to wait for Elli to confirm. If he's just spamming, he can now use that as an out, instead of defending the unlikely possibility of town having two vigs.
Katsuki wrote:Mysterio totally distracted me earlier. U making lover pairs is just awesome.
More useless content.
Reck wrote:SOMEONE PLEASE TELL MYSTERIO THAT BROKEN CAPS LOCK IS MY MOTHERFUCKING META
Not only is that a truly horrific meta, but I don't get it. Is it supposed to be funny? Please stop. Also,
more useless content.

Manho wrote:i think mysterio is town, by gut feeling. however, my gut is insane. so vote: mysterio
This person has done nothing the entire game except jump on the popular wagons. Now he's jumping on mine with the dumbest reason imaginable.

There are scummy players here, but no one seems to give a crap. I really don't want to take a loss for this game because town can't be bothered to actually play the game. If my lynch helps find scum, then I'm all for it even though town loses a killing power. But some of the town need to be noting the people jumping on my wagon for that to happen.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Mysterio »

manho wrote:@mysterio, flavour and ability name.

did you kill friend? and do you have the kill now?
Gibber - posting/voting ability
Gore - vig ability

Yes, I took out Friend.
if yes, kill TL and i'll keep you alive for today.
Aside from the fact that I can't, you seriously want me to kill a random player so you'll unvote me? If that's not completely scummy, I don't know what is.

And the reason I took out Friend was because he was pushing early weak bandwagons and not giving reasons for it, which I voted him for. He then started pushing a wagon on me as blatant OMGUS for voting him. I took him out for playing incredibly scummy. Finding out he was town was comical for various reasons, but it also gave me info about Benmage (yeah, lucky guess alright) as well as the other players following his lead.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:10 am

Post by Mysterio »

So, one person mentions me being an SK:
Parama wrote:Leave the SK alive until tomorrow, I want my Friend back :(
And now look at how many people parrot it:
BloodCovenent wrote:Yea. seriously. AND he gets a kill EVERY PHASE. Sounds like an over powered sk to me =/
TheLonging wrote:I'd rather lynch scum today than an SK. I mean, an SK could shoot scum. Mysterio can die tomorrow, but Elli can die today. OK?
pacman281292 wrote:However, it's likely that he might be a SK, so we should still keep an eye on him.
manho wrote:i said i'll keep him alive if he is a vig and not responsible for the friend kill. but now he's the SK, he needs to die.
This game has been a perfect illustration of what happens when town doesn't scumhunt. My lynch should give several suspects, but given the performance of many players so far, I'm not holding my breath that anyone is paying attention. Once I flip exactly as I claimed, start fucking scumhunting.

Although, to be honest I'm tempted to just pretend like this game never happened.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Mysterio »

Mafuyu wrote:@Mysterio: Go ahead. It's your own personal failings if you do. Part of playing the game is handling the other players.
If you mean navigating through the cliques and what not trying to figure who's played with each other a lot and so on, then that's never going to happen. I work full-time and go to college full-time, I come here to play a silly game. I don't have time to waste on that nonsense. This is actually the first game I've run into on this site where people were more interested in spamming than actually playing. So, I don't see it as a problem with the rest of the site. I'm guessing it's just this particular group of players.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Mysterio »

Benmage wrote:
Mysterio wrote: Once I flip exactly as I claimed, start fucking scumhunting.
If you flip what you claim, we'll have one less anti-town role.
As a direct result of your dumbass play, you've outed two town PR's. Fate's cop-like role and Parama's role that can apparently reverse any action. Both fairly powerful roles, who will most likely be night killed as a result.

But I'm anti-town. lol.

Don't worry, I figure I'm wasting my breath pointing this out. I'll be sure to take note of the players in this game and try to avoid them as much as possible.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Mysterio »

pacman281292 wrote:If he does and Mysterio is town, I'll be severely annoyed.
Incredibly scummy thing to say.

Anyway, I just have to say that anyone interested in a huge laugh should go back and read the reactions after I took out Friend. Honestly, I had a pretty good laugh about it, and dram's post saying he had to "u-date" the flavor or something like that made me cry from laughing so hard. So, thanks for that.

I don't mind being lynched as vig, since there's a chance I would have killed another townie. But the people that need to be looked at next have to be manho, pacman, Reck, Elli, Benmage, and Longing. Hopefully, a miracle win can be pulled off despite town spammers.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Parama wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm just scanning quickly. Who has a bee in their bonnet about an SK?

These are the scum.
Mysterio claimed day-vig with non-public daykills in a dram game. He's a SK. I'd bet my life on it.
My life in this mafia game, of course.
Beautiful. Get the noose ready!
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Mysterio »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Hun, who is the scum on your wagon and why?
I listed them here:
Mysterio wrote:I don't mind being lynched as vig, since there's a chance I would have killed another townie. But the people that need to be looked at next have to be manho, pacman, Reck, Elli, Benmage, and Longing. Hopefully, a miracle win can be pulled off despite town spammers.
With the exception of Elli who I don't think is voting for me. But his soft claiming of daykill vig powers makes him incredibly scummy, given the fact that I don't think town would have two vigs capable of daykills. The rest are wagon hoppers and spammers. And then there's Longing, who somehow knows that Elli is bluffing with his soft claim, and I'm not really sure how he knows that.

@Parama, stop being so wishy-washy. Now you're trying to qualify your willingness to die if I flip vig. I'm sure you'll make some defense akin to the following, "How could I have known? My one role in a previous game didn't allow a kill without posting, so I was justified. Please don't kill me!"

Not buying it. Whatever dram did in another game doesn't matter, what you're doing right now is trying to outguess him in this game. That is never helpful nor is it ever a good reason to lynch anyone.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Damn, this thread definitely way too fast. I'm skimming my way through the multiposts and caps lock, but I'm glad that DrippingGoofball has finally brought some scumhunting to the game. manho seems to be the current wagon. Sounds good to me. I have a little more catching up to do and then I'll place a vote.

Unvote
for now.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Alright, the only questionable thing that pops out to me is Reck's vig claim. If anyone still thinks that an SK with day and night kills is in this game, then I feel sorry for you. My vig claim should be gospel at this point, which should automatically throw doubt onto Reck's claim. He could very well be bussing manho. I've got my eye on you.

I'm willing to bet everything that Benmage is one of the third party factions. His power to make people lovers has very limited town use, nor does it seem to help find scum. Plus, he still has his vote on me.

Pacman is surprisingly town.
Elli has admitted to spamming, but seems town from his subsequent posts.
Longing's ISO on Elli is weak. He still seems suspicious to me.

Of the remaining players on my scum list, manho is the only one who has gotten
scummier
. As I pointed out in a previous posts, he's been coasting through this game jumping on wagons and parroting other players. Now he jumps on the pacman wagon with non-existent reasoning. I have no problem stringing him up.

Vote: manho
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Ellibereth wrote:Someone explain to Mysterio
fake daykill
=/= softclaiming.
SPAM, SIR.

amidoinrite?
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Whatever.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Mysterio »

@Benmage, your play so far has been 100% counterproductive. Outing PR's, wagoning town, and your power doesn't even help town. At least my vig power could take out scum. What good are you? As for your win condition, you could easily be a jester.

You are right about one thing. I definitely want to vig you.

@manho, ugh. Your play in this game has consisted of vote hopping, wagoning, and parroting other players. Why play like scum if you're a cop? Fate has already claimed a cop-like role. Your role would essentially give town two cop-like roles. Since this is a large game, I can't determine if that's over powered or not.

Unvote
. I'm not lynching a claimed cop at any rate.

Longing is the only viable scum in my opinion.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Mysterio »

manho wrote:
Benmage wrote:
manho wrote:WAIT
I'M V THE COP
Ahahahaha gfg @this game. I'll. Hammer the cop, think I gonna have to switch to computer, noone unvote yet, I wont quick hammer
and why lynch the claimed cop but not the claimed mass roleblocker.
The mass roleblocker role seems to hurt scum more than town. Not to mention we can easily verify it once this day wraps up. Why should we lynch him now?
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Post by Mysterio »

manho wrote:
Mysterio wrote:@manho, ugh. Your play in this game has consisted of vote hopping, wagoning, and parroting other players. Why play like scum if you're a cop? Fate has already claimed a cop-like role. Your role would essentially give town two cop-like roles. Since this is a large game, I can't determine if that's over powered or not.
it's hard to keep up with the game, and night 1 in a large theme is always bloody, so i tried not/forced to be not so pro-town, but over-done that.

also, fate claimed gunsmith. read his claim and you will know it.
I know, hence why I said it was a "cop-like" role. You claiming a full cop makes sense to me, as there probably should be one in such a large game.

@Benmage, stop using my insults. Get your own. Calling me a retard after I called you one just sounds like you're butt hurt about it. I see no reason why town should let you live. You serve no useful purpose for us.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Benmage wrote:confirmed townie
lol.
even if vt like I am a wasted nk
Scum have no reason to take you out, unless you're a jester. You help their win condition.
or awesome for process of elimination late game
You're the last player I want at endgame. Your useless power and most likely third party status would be detrimental to town.
not to mention I rock at catching scum.
lol. Your "scumhunting" has outed two PR's. You're awesome.
Yet you'd rather kill me instead of someone claiming your role.
Who said anything about killing or not killing Reck? Do you normally out your own strategies? You are completely useless.
Town can't afford a misfiring vig.
All vigs have a chance of misfiring, so this argument is worthless. Not to mention Friend was rezzed, so it's also irrelevant. You're not helping yourself here.

I'm not going to advocate lynching you for obvious reasons, but I see no reason for you to live.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by Mysterio »

@Friend, get over it. Your play was scummy. Everyone saying you were "obvtown" were obvdickriders. Not to mention you've been rezzed, be grateful.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Post by Mysterio »

@Friend, go back and read the posts after you got killed. I had to laugh at how pathetic it was. That many people could not have known you were town. I could possibly buy someone who may have investigated you, but the noise made it impossible to determine that.
And as I said, your play was scummy
. Maybe you thought it was okay to play that scummy since you were town, but that's your own fault.

Also, bandwagoning me again is laughable. It's failed twice, good luck with a third attempt. Benmage is clearly afraid of a vig kill, and Friend is taking my vig kill way too personally.

Preview: Stop fucking posting for one second!
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Mysterio »

@DGB, why do you think Longing is town?

Aside from Longing, Reck seems the scummiest to me. The case against Exe seems weak to me and I'd rather vote Longing. But I'd like to see what DGB has to say about her read.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by Mysterio »

No, it's not. By my count, Exe has 10 votes on him since Parama's vote in #1404, which hasn't changed. I really want DGB to come back and explain her read on Longing. If her explanation makes sense, then I'll vote for Exe.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Much rather vig benmage.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Mysterio »

^Just look at his posts. He fears the vig kill so much he resorts to AtE. It doesn't even cross his mind that I might be bluffing. He just immediately falls for it and then cries. I really don't see that as town play. However, I'm willing to let him live if I truly am the only person who suspects him.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Longing will die as soon as dram picks up the PM.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (isolation #44) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Mysterio »

@DGB, this is the thanks I get? I thought we had an understanding.:(

Vote: Chronopie
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1594 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Mysterio »

gandalf5166 wrote:Ooh yayz!!!!! Our scumhunting Prowess is quite formidablez. Except Mysterio's. >.>
VOTE: Chrono
Considering I called Longingscum a while back, this post makes no sense. And what is this "our scumhunting" you speak of? Where did you scumhunt?

Also, you are incredibly scummy and will probably die.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Mysterio »

Reck can't kill shit. Obvious fake claim is obvious. And you didn't answer my question. Where did you scumhunt?
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:08 am

Post by Mysterio »

That is the dumbest response I have ever seen in a Mafia game. You're definitely dieing tonight.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:24 am

Post by Mysterio »

gandalf5166 wrote:But honestly, where is the need to do it myself when other people are already pointing it out?
Is that how you normally play Mafia? Let other people point things out and bandwagon? Or do you only play like that when you're scum?
gandalf5166 wrote:And I can assure you, I won't die tonight.
ORLY? Your scum buddies have a night kill planned for me?
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:32 am

Post by Mysterio »

gandalf has been coasting this entire game. Anyone should be able to see that. Zero scumhunting, all bandwagon votes. At the very least, he's a worthless townie. But I'm inclined to call scum on this one.

The lynch is chrono today, but gandalf needs to be watched closely.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:16 am

Post by Mysterio »

Don't have a lot of time to post. Sorry for my shit activity level recently. But this whole "vigkill chrono tomorrow, revive if town" plan seems to be making a huge assumption, which is that Parama and I will survive the night. If either of us are killed, the plan fails. If both of us are killed, then lol.

DGB seems to have a sure read on Chrono, which she's apparently soft-claimed about. I say we lynch Chrono and let our investigative PRs suss out whether DGB was just bussing or not. If she was, then we have our lynch candidate for tomorrow. I'm keeping my vote on Chrono.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Mysterio »

So, did Inhim use his power again? Could have sworn he said it was one shot.

@Friend, I need to iso again to get more reads. FYI to everyone, I'm the one who took out Katsuki. Unfortunately, I pegged Katsuki as Exe's and Chrono's scumbuddy. Katsuki flipping scum from the opposite faction is surprising.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1803 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Mod confirmed that Katsuki is Mafia Princess, hence the skipped day.

Also, benmage sucks for getting Parama killed.

Also, gandalf is dumb.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1806 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by Mysterio »

The SK thing doesn't work anymore. Please read the flavor. Fate was a lyncher, making him the third anti-town faction. Trig said 3 anti-town factions. One of them was Fate, which leaves the two scum factions. We've killed two members from each faction, so that should leave 4 scum still alive.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by Mysterio »

@manho, you claimed cop, post results.

ISO'd benmage, he claimed that he couldn't make himself a lover pair with Fate, but was able to make himself a lover pair with Parama. And we've obviously seen that he was able to make Parama and Fate lovers. If he was able to make Parama-town lovers with Fate-lyncher, then why wouldn't he be able to make himself a lover pair with Fate if he's also town? The only explanation that makes sense (if benmage was telling the truth) is that benmage is scum and wasn't able to make himself a lover pair with a lyncher. Why that would be I have no idea, hence why I haven't sent the kill in yet.

Any other explanation would just be a completely arbitrary decision by dram to not allow benmage to make himself a lover with Fate.

Preview: @benmage, Trig said 9 anti-town roles divided into 3 factions. Also, the night kills add up perfectly. I killed Katsuki, scum shot Fate and Parama committed suicide because of the lover bond you made.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1821 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Yes, I'm assuming they both shot Fate. Remember that he claimed gunsmith.

We could have a town doc/JK, but that would make this setup even more town favored than it already is.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:17 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Hopefully, manho has some useful results. Although I have a feeling he's going to disappoint. In the meantime, I'll let benmage stew for a bit.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by Mysterio »

@dram, ja :P
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Benmage wrote:Myst think before you post, please. What scum motivation is there to claim lover in any which way I did....
Then come up with an explanation for why you couldn't become a lover pair with Fate that makes sense.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Friend wrote:Because Fate was a lyncher? I thought that was fairly
apparent.
Dumb answer.
Benmage wrote:but maybe since I'm a vowel
Smart answer. Forgot that Fate's lyncher wincon was to lynch a vowel. That could definitely be a reason why you couldn't become a lover pair with him, but Parama could.

Has anyone ISO'd Katsuki yet? I went back and noticed that Kat was pushing pretty hard for a Reck lynch over a Chrono lynch. This originally made me think that Kat was Chrono's scumbuddy, but now it looks like Kat was just bussing Reck.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:06 am

Post by Mysterio »

manho wrote:
manho wrote:
vote: elli

DGB is town.
Elli is scum.
by town i mean not mafia.
What does this even mean? If there's a caveat to your power, let us know.

I have a total town read on Elli, but a claimed cop has results. We can't exactly ignore them. It goes without saying that if I vig Elli and he flips town, we lynch manho.

Elli should claim, though.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1858 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:13 am

Post by Mysterio »

Skewed results on you makes no sense since you were under no suspicion. If he had at least hinted at investigating you, I might buy it.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1876 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:32 am

Post by Mysterio »

pacman281292 wrote:Darn, this thread is AGAIN exploding.
gonna take time to reread. NOTE: With 2 scum members from each faction down, we have 5 (3 vs 2) scumbags alive, according to Triglav-monitor.
Your math is broken. 9 players in 3 factions. 1 of those factions was a lyncher. That means the setup is 4:4:1. Lyncher is dead and two scum from each team is dead. 4 scum left.

At this point, I'm struggling to find a reason why I shouldn't vig Elli. There is no reason to believe that manho received "skewed" results. However, I do want manho to come back and explain his "DGB is town, by that I mean not scum" statement.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:13 am

Post by Mysterio »

Not going to follow anything DGB says at this point until we verify that manho's investigations are legit. Once he posts back I'll vig Elli. If he flips town, DGB is not cleared.

Also, me as purple scum? So you're saying I'm scum that can kill at night
and I have unlimited daykills
and I killed two of my partners? ROFL
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1888 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Mysterio »

My shots are unlimited. I can kill during each phase.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1909 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Mysterio »

xRECKONERx wrote:MYSTERIO.
VIG KAIRYUU.
IF HE'S TOWN WE CAN REVIVE HIM.
M I RITE?
No revive. Pacman's power was one shot, and Parama is dead. No one else has claimed an ability to revive players.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Sent in the kill on Elli.

As of now, my other suspicions are Mafuyu, Reck, and gandalf. Been really busy so I haven't ISO'd anyone else. I'll place a vote later tonight or tomorrow.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Mysterio »

I sent in the kill on Elli, so he's dead man walking at this point.

I think it's time to deal with Reck. Your play this entire game has been seriously lacking in scumhunting, and you've been soft claiming bullshit. Time to put some pressure on you.

Vote: Reck
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:38 am

Post by Mysterio »

DGB keeps calling me a scum assassin, but at the same time keeps telling me to
vig
people. Hedging your bets?

Mafuyu and Reck are seriously competing to be the most useless player in the game. I wonder which one will win.

As such, I've rounded out my list of potential scum for my night kill. Obviously, I won't be posting who my target is and I won't be responding to anyone telling me to vig a certain player. In the meantime, we need to start going after the active lurkers. Looking at votes and basing scum probabilities off them is a complete waste of time. With so many scum being killed and the threat of my vig kill, I highly doubt they will draw any undue attention to themselves. There is literally no case against Tazaro, although his last post is just stupid.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:54 am

Post by Mysterio »

Always on to immediately respond to anyone calling him scummy. Responds with zero scumhunting, and instead simply denies being scum.

I'm pretty sure that is the very definition of active lurking.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:02 am

Post by Mysterio »

Neither of which you've done.

Forgot to add that BC fakeclaiming doc is incredibly scummy and would also be a good lynch.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2082 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Mysterio »

pacman281292 wrote:I am calling you
possible
assasin.
Why? In order to not to miss any scenario.
Giving you vig orders as a claimed dayvig DOES make sense, no matter what you are (day SK, red Assasin, or an actual vig). If you disobey in order to not to lose, you get lynched due to you being liarscum. You're not fully cleared as town for me (check my claim chart), but I see you as likely town nonetheless.
First of all, "day SK" makes no sense. Did you forget my night kill on Katsuko? Second of all, "red Assassin" makes no sense either, considering I have both night kill and day kill powers. A scum who can kill at night and during the day along with regular scum night kills is pure LOL nonsense. Finally, you're going to have to explain how I can play the way I've played and still fulfill a scum win condition. Once you can answer all of this and still make sense,
then
you can start accusing me of being scum.
Pacman wrote:1. You can save your kill. It's good idea, in fact.
2. Taz's case: he's active lurking and dodging the case on him. Indeed, he fulfills your own scumhunting criterium.
1. Not going to happen unless misfiring would severely hurt town.

2. You are correct in that Taz has posted very little useful content, however he also has the unenviable job of replacing into a massive game that is filled with equally useless content. As such, I'm not buying the whole "Taz is active lurking speedlynch NAO" that has taken place over the last couple pages. Especially when there are players who have been active lurking
the entire game.

@DGB, apologies. Indeed it was pacman.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:16 am

Post by Mysterio »

pacman281292 wrote:Then you're not SK. But, having both daykill AND nightkill still fits an assasin (I mean, daykill + scumteam night kill).
Nope, still doesn't fit. Observe:
dramonic wrote:Friend,
P the vengeful townie,
has been
run through!
dramonic wrote:TheLonging,
I the Mafia Inheritor from
THIS
faction
run through
day 2.
dramonic wrote:Katsuki,
R the Mafia Princess from
THIS
faction
run through
night 2
dramonic wrote:Ellibereth,
Mafia Voteblocker from
THIS
faction
, has been
run through!
My bolds. My kill flavor is "run through", clearly demonstrated via both daykills and a nightkill. Also, notice that when Fate was scumkilled, it did not say he was "run through". So, day SK and scum assassin still don't fit.
Pacman wrote:And, you might just try to throw down the win by yourself by making yourself look like obvtown. Totally possible.
My only response to this is "wut?" Now you're just pulling shit out of your ass. Stop hedging your bets with weaksauce arguments.
Pacman wrote:
I didn't mean "don't kill", I meant "reserve the kill choice for yourself".

I can hear any lynch proposal, if it makes sense.
1. Got it, and yes I'll be keeping my kill target to myself for obvious reasons.

2. How about Reck?
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Mysterio »

@Mafuyu, I believe your claim and your JK target makes sense. So, how about you now tell us who your scum reads are and why?
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:28 am

Post by Mysterio »

If I can't get support behind a Reck lynch, then I will happily vote for BC.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Mysterio »

@Mafuyu, you're killing me. Still refusing to contribute. Do not think that your claim fully absolves you of suspicion.

Unvote

Vote: BC

Fakeclaim was scummy, end of story. Elli fakeclaimed daykill powers and then passed it off as "strategy", he flipped scum...
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2157 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Pretty sure I just explained it. You're claiming to have done the same exact thing Elli did (fakeclaiming as "strategy"), who was scum. Not to mention your "draw night kill by fakeclaiming doc" is clearly something you made up off the top of your head. If you had actually thought about that excuse for a bit before you posted it, you would have realized that fakeclaiming doc could have not only drawn out the real doc for no good reason,
but there was no reason for you to do it in the first place.
Let's say your gambit worked and you managed to draw a night kill... so what? The scum would see that you didn't die and move on to other targets. That is not worth the risk of drawing out a counterclaim by a real doc.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2201 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Post by Mysterio »

Unless I missed any unvotes, BC is at L-1 by my count. Need a hero to hammer.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by Mysterio »

gandalf5166 wrote:Mysterio, where is your vig?
I was blocked. Perhaps Mafuyu has something to say on the matter, otherwise scum have a roleblocker (which could still be Mafuyu even if she denies it).

Not posting who I was trying to kill as I want to keep scum guessing. In the meantime, killing off vezo helped me out. He was definitely on my scum list, as was manho. Both of them confirmed town simplifies things. It also means we can stop worrying about DGB and manho gambitting together. She is either town or godfather, which also simplifies things. When I have a bit more free time, I'll come up with a daykill choice.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:34 am

Post by Mysterio »

Who did you JK?
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:41 am

Post by Mysterio »

Mafuyu I'm *this* close to daykilling you. Post who you JK'd so I can narrow things down.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:52 am

Post by Mysterio »

No, makes absolutely no sense. The person you JK'd has no incentive to reveal that fact if they're scum. So, either you'll eventually have to reveal it yourself, or you're refusing for anti-town reasons. I've suspected you from the beginning, and your JK claim by no means clears you as you could simply be a roleblocker. You still haven't shown that you've protected anyone from being killed. Of course, that could change if the person you JK'd was the person I tried to vig. Hence why posting your JK target would narrow things down.
Mysterio
Mysterio
Goon
Mysterio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Mysterio »

Uh, tough shit? Let me make this clear:

You are my daykill target as of now.

However, I'm also giving you multiple ways to clear yourself. If indeed your JK target is the the one I tried to vig, that confirms your role and clears you for the time being. Even if your target is not the person I tried to vig, we can still use that information to find out if that person was roleblocked. If so, that also clears you as it's highly unlikely scum will have two roleblockers. Having said that, if you try to lie about your target and get called out on it, you're screwed. As such, the only motivation I can think of for not revealing your target is because you're either lying about being a JK, or you're lying about roleblocking me.

So, do the pro-town thing and help clear yourself. Otherwise, we'll find out what your alignment is for sure the next time I login.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”