Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #598 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Thok wrote:
danakillsu wrote:I would put to you that I am easily the most OUTSTANDING new player, though not necessarily the best. I most likely have the most game posts ever for someone as new as I am. so if I can, I
Nominate:myself
if not, could someone nominate me? I'm gonna look over some of this stuff to see if there's anything else I want to second.
Nominating yourself is supremely frowned upon. The only reason I haven't yelled at xRECKONERx for doing it above is that
a. SK wins are sufficiently rare that they should be auto-nominated for a scummy.
b. It's had two other people agree with the nomination.

Also, having lots of posts doesn't really give a good measure of being good or "outstanding" or whatever. There's a reason we specifically no longer have a most active player scummy.
I wish that rule was in effect when I won as SK. I tried so unsubtely to get a nom.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #631 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Nominate Flameaxe for most improved player
- Mafia Mini Theme 1013 -Whilst he hasn't played in a while, the difference in my games and other games Ive been in with him is truly astounding. At the end of the last game I felt I wouldn't let him /in on another one of my games after a truly terrible performance. However I gave him one more chance and I don't think he was prodded once and contributed actively and was an asset to town.

Nominate Blackberry for best performance in a losing cause
I don't see it anymore but I feel BBerry was also fantastic in this game and kept fighting until the end even though it was fairly clear the town was going to lose.

I don't know if I can do this but...
nominate everyone who played in Mafia Mini Theme 1013 for best performance for players within a game
, one replacement on personal grounds. All were active, all got there night actions in on time and all gelled together perfectly, for me it was like modding the perfect game and I think its a credit to everyone who /inned into it. Scum, SK or Town.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #654 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I think some of Fates behaviour in other threads this year, warrants exclusion from the best new player. Whilst the game (ongoing) Ive played with him was fun and I personally dont really have too much to say against him. He is a frustrating player to play with and there have been a few instances where his posts have directly contradicted of how an outstanding new player should be playing, usually this wouldnt matter but as a standard set on the site, it wouldn't look good and it should be rewarded to a player without such black marks to their name.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #721 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Porochaz »

I
nominate petroleumjelly for Best Replacement
now in 2 games of mine (a Large Normal and mini 1013 - as Confucius) he played to an outstanding level when he replaced in and raised the posting in both games. He did a superfast reread and delved in which helped immensely particularly in the slightly slow large normal.

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”